Villa Simona Oasis
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Embraced by two sacred streams in a landscape made luscious with tropical jungle and flowing rice terraces, this stunning, family-friendly, five-bedroom retreat is in the heart of Canggu, one of Bali’s hottest and most privileged areas.
Villa Simona Oasis occupies almost 5,000 square metres of established gardens, and incorporates an exclusive spa in an exquisite cloistered corner where the holy streams converge. Treatments are carried out in private pavilions, behind elegant undulating white curtains. Listen to nature sing and bamboo whisper while relaxing in one of two extraordinary stone-carved baths set side-by-side high above the ground.
Romantic pathways connect the gorgeous bedrooms to each other and to the pretty bridge that leads to the spa. These hidden peripheral walkways help to sequester guests from the activities underway in the gorgeous open-air main living pavilion.
Interior designer, Elaina Myers, of 4 Corners International Design Concepts, has created a cool and contemporary villa that is perfect for extended families, larger groups or wedding parties. A sparkling 13-metre pool surrounded by wooden decking is home to a brunch-ready wooden balé with generous seating and two fabulous black bamboo-swinging chairs.
Rural charm abounds with coconut groves, mango and papaya trees fringing the property. A small temple has been hewn from the jungle on the riverbank opposite the balconied bedrooms offering a unique view into the daily rituals of this exotic and mysterious island.
A team of dedicated staff including chefs, villa attendants and 24/7 security ensures that every whim is catered for in sumptuous and seamless style from a large working kitchen, a guest kitchen, and bar.
Canggu’s famous Echo Beach with its sensational surf, exquisite glittering black volcanic sand, funky bars and priceless sunsets is a mere 15-minute stroll away.
Superb private riverbank spa
Sumptuous spacious setting
Delightful garden bathrooms
An exquisite oasis of calm and beauty
Minutes from the beach
"Beautiful property, super spacious with plenty of living areas for a large group to hang out, and totally family friendly. The pool toys and slide were a nice touch, and we love the shallow wading areas in the pool which were also great for toddlers. The location is Canggu was also excellent, only 15-20 minutes from bustling Seminyak, but in an area that had plenty of its own charm. Would highly recommend this. "
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates. Stay for 5 nights and enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- One-time Balinese family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandWork remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates.
Villa Simona Oasis for USD 6400++ per month from now until 25 June 2021. Please contact our reservations team for all the details.
Terms and conditions:- Valid on new bookings received from now, for stays until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 20-May-2021.
- Large, airy, wall-free living pavilion with several lounge areas
- Cushioned daybed under a skylight and black cane peacock chairs
- Dining for ten people overlooking gardens and pool
- Guest kitchen and bar with seating for three
- Chequerboard lawn
- Expansive, manicured tropical gardens with 13m pool
- Contemporary double-size balé with lounge seating and dining table for eight
- Decked pool terrace with single and double sun loungers
- Two spa pavilions
- Private balé overlooking the river
- Located by the pool and close to the spa
- King-size bed sumptuous linens
- ounge area, TV, DVD, desk, bar fridge
- Separate dressing room
- Doors open to a furnished private balcony overlooking the river
- Huge private bathroom with an outdoor jacuzzi under a curtained balé
- Situated in a secluded spot away from the main villa
- King-size bed with sliding panels that open to the bathroom
- TV, DVD and bar fridge
- Private terrace and garden with a curtained balé beside the river
- Large private bathroom with freestanding tub in a grassy walled garden
- Enclosed private shower and sitting area
- An excellent teen retreat
- Twin beds that converts to king-size and a daybed for lounging
- Overlooks the river and jungle
- TV, DVD and bar fridge
- Private bathroom with twin sinks
- Freestanding tub and open-air shower in an enclosed garden bathroom
- Great for younger children
- Together with Nakula this forms an ideal family set-up
- King-size bed with sliding panels to the private bathroom
- Freestanding tub and an open-air shower enclosed in a small garden
- Beautiful cane sofa overlooking the lush jungle and river
- TV, DVD and bar fridge
- Undercover walkway connecting to Nakula
- Located in a private corner near the pool
- Queen-size ‘opium’ bed
- Private balcony furnished with comfortable chairs
- Sliding panels open to large garden bathroom
- Freestanding bathtub, separate shower and twin sinks
- TV, DVD and bar fridge
Villa Simona Oasis lies between two rivers in the district of Canggu on Bali’s divine sunset coast. Actively farmed rice terraces, fringed with fruiting papaya, banana and mangoes trees, frame the estate and create a fabulous tropical semi-rural fantasy. Echo Beach with its chilled beach bars, glittering black volcanic sand, superb surf and spectacular sunsets is a quiet 15-minute stroll away, or slip into the funky ex-pat scene at Jalan Batu Bolong’s beloved Old Man’s Sunday sessions.
Witness the daily life of local farmers and the religious Balinese rituals that make this island so mystical. The dramatic and beautiful Tanah Lot sea temple is also nearby. World class dining, nightlife and shopping are hot in savvy Seminyak, which is in easy reach. Ubud is a brilliant day trip with verdant hills, a monkey forest and some truly amazing restaurants to visit.
Things to do
The manager of Villa Simona Oasis has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will be happy to help arrange activities and day or half-day trips on your behalf. Guests wanting to explore the island can take advantage of a driver and car available for up to eight hours at a special daily rate. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will happily give you an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Set on a beachside bluff, The Beach House at Echo Beach offers indoor and outdoor seating, and an extensive international menu, together with a daily barbeque of fresh fish, lobster, giant prawns, clams, steaks and kebabs. Live music on Sunday evenings starts at sunset.
- Old Man’s beer garden, restaurant and live music venue is the perfect place to chill after a surf or a walk on the beach. Cool bands and DJs on weekends and a monthly farmers market featuring local produce. Such a happy place with a ping pong table, cool mural, beach dogs, and friendly staff.
- The quaint local village of Pererenan is where rural life continues as it has for decades and strangers are welcomed with a smile. There are two interesting temples to visit here too, especially intriguing during Hindu festivals (of which there are many in Bali).
- Restaurant-bar-boutique Deus Ex Machina is located en route to Echo Beach. This surprisingly upscale surfer’s haunt serves up authentic Thai and sushi cuisine, sublime cocktails, and occasional live music. The shop sells surfboards and accessories and custom-designed motorcycles.
- Aquamarine Diving is a well-regarded British-owned and managed dive shop running courses and trips throughout Bali. They run PADI dive courses, dive safaris and day dive trips to a number of exciting sites around the island.
- Contemporary Seminyak art gallery Biasa ArtSpace showcases quirky pieces by select, up and upcoming Indonesian artists who master various forms, from paintings, figurines, to enigmatic sculpture and awe-inspiring works. The clothes are fabulous too.
- The Ripcurl School of Surf and board sports centre offers tuition and courses in all levels of surfing, kite surfing, wake-boarding, tow-in-surfing and stand up paddle boarding.
- Dramatically perched on a craggy outcrop that juts into the ocean, the highly venerated sea temple Pura Tanah Lot may resemble Piccadilly Circus late afternoon, but watching the sun slip behind the ancient silhouette and receiving a blessing from a Hindu priest makes it all worthwhile.
- If you’ve always dreamed about galloping along a beach, Bali Horse Adventure, just 2.5km from the villa, can arrange both horse riding tours and children’s riding lessons. They also have a wonderful horse and cart (Bendy and Dokar) to rent out for scenic trips through the countryside.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (2)
Tjin L, Singapore, 23-Oct-2015 - 26-Oct-2015Beautiful property, super spacious with plenty of living areas for a large group to hang out, and totally family friendly. The pool toys and slide were a nice touch, and we love the shallow wading areas in the pool which were also great for toddlers. The location is Canggu was also excellent, only 15-20 minutes from bustling Seminyak, but in an area that had plenty of its own charm. Would highly recommend this.
Paul Robinson, Singapore, 07-May-2010 - 16-May-2010Villa Simona is set in a very picturesque and tranquil part of Bali. The car and driver which were provided by the villa was a 'must' to get around as nothing was in walking distance. The gardens were immaculate and only steps away from your own villa were the spa facilities which we all enjoyed. The swimming pool was very deep and definitely not child friendly.
The villa manager, Nyoman,and his staff were very attentive and the food was delicious - nothing was too much trouble, including a BBQ in the beautiful grounds.
A very relaxing holiday in a gorgeous setting and you even have your own wake up call to the sound of the doves!!
Last viewed villas