Villa Simona Oasis
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Embraced by two sacred streams in a landscape made luscious with tropical jungle and flowing rice terraces, this stunning, family-friendly, five-bedroom retreat is in the heart of Canggu, one of Bali’s hottest and most privileged areas.
Villa Simona Oasis occupies almost 5,000 square metres of established gardens. Listen to nature sing and bamboo whisper while relaxing in one of two extraordinary stone-carved baths set side-by-side high above the ground. Romantic pathways connect the gorgeous bedrooms to each other.
Interior designer, Elaina Myers, of 4 Corners International Design Concepts, has created a cool and contemporary villa that is perfect for extended families, larger groups or wedding parties. A sparkling 13-metre pool surrounded by wooden decking is home to a brunch-ready wooden balé with generous seating and two fabulous black bamboo-swinging chairs.
Rural charm abounds with coconut groves, mango and papaya trees fringing the property. A small temple has been hewn from the jungle on the riverbank opposite the balconied bedrooms offering a unique view into the daily rituals of this exotic and mysterious island.
A team of dedicated staff including villa attendants and 24/7 security ensures that every whim is catered for in sumptuous and seamless style from a large working kitchen, a guest kitchen, and bar.
Canggu’s famous Echo Beach with its sensational surf, exquisite glittering black volcanic sand, funky bars and priceless sunsets is a mere 15-minute stroll away.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Simona Oasis lies between two rivers in the district of Canggu on Bali’s divine sunset coast. Actively farmed rice terraces, fringed with fruiting papaya, banana and mangoes trees, frame the estate and create a fabulous tropical semi-rural fantasy. Echo Beach with its chilled beach bars, glittering black volcanic sand, superb surf and spectacular sunsets is a quiet 15-minute stroll away, or slip into the funky ex-pat scene at Jalan Batu Bolong’s beloved Old Man’s Sunday sessions.
Witness the daily life of local farmers and the religious Balinese rituals that make this island so mystical. The dramatic and beautiful Tanah Lot sea temple is also nearby. World class dining, nightlife and shopping are hot in savvy Seminyak, which is in easy reach. Ubud is a brilliant day trip with verdant hills, a monkey forest and some truly amazing restaurants to visit.More information for Things to do
The manager of Villa Simona Oasis has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will be happy to help arrange activities and day or half-day trips on your behalf. Guests wanting to explore the island can take advantage of a driver and car available for up to eight hours at a special daily rate. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will happily give you an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Set on a beachside bluff, The Beach House at Echo Beach offers indoor and outdoor seating, and an extensive international menu, together with a daily barbeque of fresh fish, lobster, giant prawns, clams, steaks and kebabs. Live music on Sunday evenings starts at sunset.
- Old Man’s beer garden, restaurant and live music venue is the perfect place to chill after a surf or a walk on the beach. Cool bands and DJs on weekends and a monthly farmers market featuring local produce. Such a happy place with a ping pong table, cool mural, beach dogs, and friendly staff.
- The quaint local village of Pererenan is where rural life continues as it has for decades and strangers are welcomed with a smile. There are two interesting temples to visit here too, especially intriguing during Hindu festivals (of which there are many in Bali).
- Restaurant-bar-boutique Deus Ex Machina is located en route to Echo Beach. This surprisingly upscale surfer’s haunt serves up authentic Thai and sushi cuisine, sublime cocktails, and occasional live music. The shop sells surfboards and accessories and custom-designed motorcycles.
- Aquamarine Diving is a well-regarded British-owned and managed dive shop running courses and trips throughout Bali. They run PADI dive courses, dive safaris and day dive trips to a number of exciting sites around the island.
- Contemporary Seminyak art gallery Biasa ArtSpace showcases quirky pieces by select, up and upcoming Indonesian artists who master various forms, from paintings, figurines, to enigmatic sculpture and awe-inspiring works. The clothes are fabulous too.
- The Ripcurl School of Surf and board sports centre offers tuition and courses in all levels of surfing, kite surfing, wake-boarding, tow-in-surfing and stand up paddle boarding.
- Dramatically perched on a craggy outcrop that juts into the ocean, the highly venerated sea temple Pura Tanah Lot may resemble Piccadilly Circus late afternoon, but watching the sun slip behind the ancient silhouette and receiving a blessing from a Hindu priest makes it all worthwhile.
- If you’ve always dreamed about galloping along a beach, Bali Horse Adventure, just 2.5km from the villa, can arrange both horse riding tours and children’s riding lessons. They also have a wonderful horse and cart (Bendy and Dokar) to rent out for scenic trips through the countryside.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Large, airy, wall-free living pavilion with several lounge areas
- Cushioned daybed under a skylight and black cane peacock chairs
- Dining for ten people overlooking gardens and pool
- Guest kitchen and bar with seating for three
- Chequerboard lawn
- Expansive, manicured tropical gardens with 13m pool
- Contemporary double-size balé with lounge seating and dining table for eight
- Decked pool terrace with single and double sun loungers
- Private balé overlooking the river
- Located by the pool
- King-size bed sumptuous linens
- ounge area, TV, desk, bar fridge
- Separate dressing room
- Doors open to a furnished private balcony overlooking the river
- Huge private bathroom with an outdoor jacuzzi under a curtained balé
- Situated in a secluded spot away from the main villa
- King-size bed with sliding panels that open to the bathroom
- TV and bar fridge
- Private terrace and garden with a curtained balé beside the river
- Large private bathroom with freestanding tub in a grassy walled garden
- Enclosed private shower and sitting area
- An excellent teen retreat
- Twin beds that converts to king-size and a daybed for lounging
- Overlooks the river and jungle
- TV and bar fridge
- Private bathroom with twin sinks
- Freestanding tub and open-air shower in an enclosed garden bathroom
- Great for younger children
- Together with Nakula this forms an ideal family set-up
- King-size bed with sliding panels to the private bathroom
- Freestanding tub and an open-air shower enclosed in a small garden
- Beautiful cane sofa overlooking the lush jungle and river
- TV and bar fridge
- Undercover walkway connecting to Nakula
- Located in a private corner near the pool
- Queen-size ‘opium’ bed
- Private balcony furnished with comfortable chairs
- Sliding panels open to large garden bathroom
- Freestanding bathtub, separate shower and twin sinks
- TV and bar fridge
The skilled chef (available on request for a separate fee) at Villa Simona Oasis is at your service to prepare daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
An imaginative suggestion menu of Indonesian, Asian and International dishes is offered to guests at Villa Simona Oasis, covering everything from linguini to lobster thermidor, Thai salad to beef tenderloin. A stay is not complete without sampling the nasi campur, a local dish that is a sampler plate of several dishes including satay ayam (chicken skewers in peanut sauce), fried tempeh and delicious buttery local white fish with sautéed vegetables.
The villa’s food and beverage service is operated on a cash basis and all provisions are charged at the market cost which is subject to 20% ++ service charge and government tax. Staff will request a cash float when you arrive, and ask for top-ups when necessary. To allow the kitchen staff time to shop and prepare, it’s necessary to order in advance – either the evening before (for special requests) or at breakfast time each day. Receipts will be provided for an end-of-stay reconciliation.View a sample menu
Thank you Wayan and team Simona Oasis for making our stay and wedding so so special. Everyone was so blown away by the space and hospitality. Jamie and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our heart, the memories created here will never be forgotten and makes us happy. We hope to see you again soon. Big hugs.05-Oct-2022 - 09-Oct-2022 Audrey W
Thank you for the wonderful stay. Amazing villa plus service was top, room were always clean and comfortable. Thank you for the birthday flower and making this a memorable 40th Birthday celebration.08-Sep-2022 - 11-Sep-2022 PHIKYIN L
A beautiful stay in Canggu with even more beautiful staff looking after us, Excellent food from the chef, especially the BBQ. Everything washed down well by a cold Binny. It was so good, we are going to make it an annual trip.25-Aug-2022 - 02-Sep-2022 Jessica K
We had a beautiful stay at Villa Simona Oasis on our 8 months journey from UK to Iceland, stopping in Canada, Italy and Bali, Canggu nearly felt like home these two months we stayed and at this week we were so lucky to spend 10 days here at Villa Simona Oasis. Thank you so much for you kindness and making us fell like home27-Jul-2022 - 07-Aug-2022 Fridrika G
We want to deeply thank the wonderful staff team under the leadership of Mr. Wayan and Mr. Agung for an unforgettable time at the villa. The service, the smile, the lovely food was simple amazing, When a problem come up this was touched with speed and to our full satisfaction. You made us feel at home far away from home. 1000X terima kasih.07-Jul-2022 - 19-Jul-2022 Irene I
We lived in the Villa Simona Oasis in June 2022, There were 8 of us and a small child. The staff treated each of us with special attention and was ready to help at any moment. We are insanely grateful to Villa Simona Oasis and to its staff for such a wonderful holiday. The service was topnotch.03-Jun-2022 - 25-Jun-2022 Anton B
We had an absolutely amazing time at Villa Simona Oasis. The staff were extremely attentive and friendly, made our stay in Bali even better than we could possibly have hoped for! We hope to be back again soon.12-May-2022 - 16-May-2022 Andrew F
Thank you for the lovely week! The staff were fantastic and the villa exceeded our expectations. We will be back!04-May-2022 - 11-May-2022 Mike V
Very attentive staff, welcoming and super nice. Great chef and amazing food. Overall, I loved the service and would like to say thank you to the staff who helped us during our stay!08-May-2021 - 11-May-2021 Ghita L
The villa manager,
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service