Grand Cliff Ungasan
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Grand Cliff Ungasan is a contemporary-styled, five-bedroom residence, with wonderful ocean views, a 20 x 8m private swimming pool, breezy terraces and balconies, a cinema room, a billiard table, a lower deck with an alfresco jacuzzi tub, and relaxation gazebo.
This fabulous fully staffed villa in Bali is located in the grounds of an exclusive cliff-top resort on the spectacular Bukit Peninsula in south Bali. Here, guests can enjoy all the benefits of a luxury holiday home, including butler service and a personal chef. In addition to all of this, guests are entitled to use the five-star facilities of the boutique-style resort, which includes access – via a funicular cabin – to a beach club set on pristine white-sand complete with a beachside restaurant, as well as a complimentary kids’ club. Other amenities include a gourmet cliff-top restaurant, the resort’s main swimming pool and a delightful cliff-top spa offering spellbinding views of the Indian Ocean.
The villa is ideal for large families and groups of friends. Its size, flexible bedroom configuration and family-friendly layout, mean that privacy is ensured and there are plenty of spots to be alone. The abundance of indoor and outdoor space makes it perfect for a small and elegant gathering against the unforgettable backdrop of the Indian Ocean.
Breath-taking sea views
A huge choice of resort facilities
A stunning beach club
Complimentary kids’ club
"Thank you so much for a wonderful time. The food was fantastic, your smile and very polite manner was much appreciated. The peanut sauce recipe will help us always remember you. Grand Cliff Ungasan Villa 36 will be recommended by us to others."
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended
Low season rates extendedLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates applicable for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Oct-2020.
- Expansive pool-level air-conditioned living area with large comfortable couch, 65-inch TV/DVD player and entertainment system
- Formal dining table for 12
- Top floor landing with billiard table
- Cinema room on lower level with Nintendo Wii; international TV channels; a Blu-ray DVD player and a large projector screen.
- Stone pool deck with sun loungers
- 20 x 8m infinity-edge pool
- Contemporary shaded relaxation pavilion on lower ground level
- 12-seater table and 8-seater table for tropical outdoor dining
- Barbecue area
- Deck on lower level with jacuzzi
2 Master Suites
- Situated on the upper level
- King-size beds
- Walk-through dressing rooms, TVs, office areas
- Sliding doors onto private balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with tubs and rain showers
Guest Suite 1
- Situated on the upper level
- Queen-size bed
- Adjoins one of the Master Suites
- Sitting area and TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
Guest Suite 2
- Situated on the lower level
- Queen-size bed
- Adjacent to the cinema room
- Direct access to the jacuzzi tub
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
Guest Suite 3
- Situated on the lower level
- Twin beds
- Ensuite bathroom with tub and rain shower
Set amid the buzz and activities of prestigious boutique resort, complete with a funicular cabin to transport you to the gorgeous beach and beach club at the base of the cliff, you could be mistaken in believing that you’re not so far from the madding crowd. However, beyond the walls of the Resort in this rural part of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula, amenities are few and far between. Therefore, the reasonably day-rate services of the villa’s car and driver are essential if you wish to explore. Some of Bali’s best beaches are easily reached by car, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
Things to do
Your Villa Manager or Supervisor will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any required bookings. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer on The Bukit Peninsula and in Jimbaran.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali's nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight not to be missed.
- There are two 18-hole golf courses close to the villa. New Kuta Golf and Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club are both situated on the brilliant white limestone cliffs with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. Try to get a morning booking and avoid playing in the sizzling midday sun.
- From simple local eateries to world-class fine dining establishments, the Bukit Peninsula presents a wide choice of remarkable restaurants. Opt for top-notch resort dining experiences at the Italian Il Ristorante at Bulgari Resort, the multi-award-winning Ju-Ma-Na at Banyan Tree, Cire at Alila, or Sake no Hana, the high-end Japanese restaurant at Omnia. Savour the freshest seafood at the cliff-side Kisik Bar & Grill at Ayana (awesome at sunset).
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran Beach is a must for every holiday in Bali. Here, the glorious west-facing beach is home to a plethora of seafood ‘warung’; these simple cafés extend across the length of the beach and serve up the catch of the day, perfect for a sunset dinner.
- Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers - the waves are big here. If you’d rather stay high and dry, stop at Single Fin restaurant on the cliff above to watch the fearless wave-riders performing their moves. Other surf spots on The Bukit include Green Bowl, Dreamland, Balangan, Padang-Padang, and Bingin/Impossibles.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs 'Make and Paint a Pot' sessions where 'Children' of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- A two-hour session in the Thermes Marins Bali Aquatonic Pool at Ayana Resort is an unforgettable journey through therapeutic jetstreams, microbubbles, water massages and aqua-beds.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (15)
David W, Indonesia, 15-Feb-2020 - 18-Feb-2020Thank you so much for a wonderful time. The food was fantastic, your smile and very polite manner was much appreciated. The peanut sauce recipe will help us always remember you. Grand Cliff Ungasan Villa 36 will be recommended by us to others.
David W, Indonesia, 12-Feb-2020 - 15-Feb-2020Thank you so much for wonderful time. The food was fantastic, your smile and and very very polite manner was much appreciated. Grand Cliff Ungasan will be recommended by us to others.
Robert V, Nigeria, 13-Jan-2020 - 19-Jan-2020If you come to this place you will have so much fun and smile will be everywhere and you will never want to leave this place. Probably best holiday I have ever been on. Wayan and Putu are the best and service is perfect. Wish we could stay another 6 days.
Khalilah B, Indonesia, 03-Dec-2019 - 09-Dec-2019I had an amazing 40th Birthday with my friends for 6 days at this villa. Wayan and the rest of the staff were wonderful, attentive and kind. My friend and I will definitely come back and enjoy Bali at this villa again. My only regret is not staying longer.
Jack C, Australia, 17-Sep-2019 - 19-Sep-2019Great place to stay, amazing view and infinity pool. Great food and the staff are so friendly and detailed. We are enjoyed everything here. We love to comeback again.
Alexey S, Russia, 01-Aug-2019 - 31-Aug-2019We have stayed for one month at Grand Cliff Ungasan. We have enjoyed our stay to the fullest from arrival to departure. The clean beach, the friendly discreet staff and above all the excellent service made our stay a great pleasure. We could always enjoy our privacy. Above all, we would like to compliment our butler, who helped us with all kinds of requests. Many thanks to you all. We will be back next year.
Christopher D, New Zealand, 14-Jul-2019 - 21-Jul-2019Thank you for fabulous stay. We thoroughly enjoyed our time of Grand Cliff Ungasan and we are extremely thankful for the staff who helped make our stay so memorable.
Terri W, Hong Kong, 01-Jul-2019 - 06-Jul-2019We had a fabulous five day stay at this villa. Our Villa Manager and Chef gave us a very warm welcome and were always friendly, helpful and efficient. Wayan helped us out with some of our dinner reservations and transportation. He was patient with us even though we had to change our plans a couple of times. Our Chef was wonderful in making us delicious lunches and breakfast. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable. We will return very soon.
Dimitrijs S, United Kingdom, 04-May-2019 - 08-May-2019Great villa with a great view and private pool. The staff are really well trained too.
Stefan R, Switzerland, 24-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019Great villa, great cook and we had very nice time here. We love to come back again.
Viktor S, Russia, 11-Apr-2019 - 18-Apr-2019Great service, fabulous Bali and we are very happy.
Vladimir G, Russia, 16-Mar-2019 - 07-Apr-2019Thank you for our perfect stay. Everything was perfect and our villa staff did their best to help us every time it was needed.
Kenny H, United States, 10-Mar-2019 - 12-Mar-2019One of the most luxurious and beautiful villas ever. The views are unparalleled. The villas are huge and have their own infinity pools. Beware of the monkeys, they are destructive. People with mobility issues please inform them in advance, they will do their best to accommodate you. The staff are just lovely and falling over themselves to make you comfortable. Would go there again in a heartbeat.
Ruth V, Australia, 07-Jan-2019 - 14-Jan-2019Very tranquil villa far from the busy part of Bali. Great villa design and facilities were amazing with an infinity pool facing the ocean. The staff went out of their way to ensure we had the perfect holiday. Highly recommended.
Loquercio T, Canada, 09-Dec-2018 - 16-Dec-2018Great view, excelent service by the butler. Would like to come back again.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions