Grand Cliff Ungasan
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Villa Grand Cliff Ungasan is a contemporary-styled, five-bedroom residence, with wonderful ocean views, a 20 x 8m private swimming pool, breezy terraces and balconies, a cinema room, a billiard table, a lower deck with an alfresco jacuzzi tub, and relaxation gazebo.
This fabulous fully staffed villa in Bali is located in the grounds of an exclusive cliff-top resort on the spectacular Bukit Peninsula in south Bali. Here, guests can enjoy all the benefits of a luxury holiday home, including butler service and a cook. In addition to all of this, guests are entitled to use the five-star facilities of the boutique-style resort, which includes access – via a funicular cabin – to a beach club set on pristine white-sand complete with a beachside restaurant, as well as a complimentary kids’ club. Other amenities include a gourmet cliff-top restaurant, the resort’s main swimming pool and a delightful cliff-top spa offering spellbinding views of the Indian Ocean.
The villa is ideal for large families and groups of friends. Its size, flexible bedroom configuration and family-friendly layout, mean that privacy is ensured and there are plenty of spots to be alone. The abundance of indoor and outdoor space makes it perfect for a small and elegant gathering against the unforgettable backdrop of the Indian Ocean.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Set amid the buzz and activities of prestigious boutique resort, complete with a funicular cabin to transport you to the gorgeous beach and beach club at the base of the cliff, you could be mistaken in believing that you’re not so far from the madding crowd. However, beyond the walls of the Resort in this rural part of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula, amenities are few and far between. Therefore, the reasonably day-rate services of the villa’s car and driver are essential if you wish to explore. Some of Bali’s best beaches are easily reached by car, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.More information for Things to do
Your Villa Manager or Supervisor will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any required bookings. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer on The Bukit Peninsula and in Jimbaran.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali's nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight not to be missed.
- There are two 18-hole golf courses close to the villa. New Kuta Golf and Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club are both situated on the brilliant white limestone cliffs with spectacular views of the Indian Ocean. Try to get a morning booking and avoid playing in the sizzling midday sun.
- From simple local eateries to world-class fine dining establishments, the Bukit Peninsula presents a wide choice of remarkable restaurants. Opt for top-notch resort dining experiences at the Italian Il Ristorante at Bulgari Resort, the multi-award-winning Ju-Ma-Na at Banyan Tree, Cire at Alila, or Sake no Hana, the high-end Japanese restaurant at Omnia. Savour the freshest seafood at the cliff-side Kisik Bar & Grill at Ayana (awesome at sunset).
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran Beach is a must for every holiday in Bali. Here, the glorious west-facing beach is home to a plethora of seafood ‘warung’; these simple cafés extend across the length of the beach and serve up the catch of the day, perfect for a sunset dinner.
- Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers - the waves are big here. If you’d rather stay high and dry, stop at Single Fin restaurant on the cliff above to watch the fearless wave-riders performing their moves. Other surf spots on The Bukit include Green Bowl, Dreamland, Balangan, Padang-Padang, and Bingin/Impossibles.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs 'Make and Paint a Pot' sessions where 'Children' of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- A two-hour session in the Thermes Marins Bali Aquatonic Pool at Ayana Resort is an unforgettable journey through therapeutic jetstreams, microbubbles, water massages and aqua-beds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Expansive pool-level air-conditioned living area with large comfortable couch, 65-inch TV/DVD player and entertainment system
- Formal dining table for 12
- Top floor landing with billiard table
- Cinema room on lower level with Nintendo Wii; international TV channels; a Blu-ray DVD player and a large projector screen.
- Stone pool deck with sun loungers
- 20 x 8m infinity-edge pool
- Contemporary shaded relaxation pavilion on lower ground level
- 12-seater table and 8-seater table for tropical outdoor dining
- Barbecue area
- Deck on lower level with jacuzzi
2 Master Suites
- Situated on the upper level
- King-size beds
- Walk-through dressing rooms, TVs, office areas
- Sliding doors onto private balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with tubs and rain showers
Guest Suite 1
- Situated on the upper level
- Queen-size bed
- Adjoins one of the Master Suites
- Sitting area and TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
Guest Suite 2
- Situated on the lower level
- Queen-size bed
- Adjacent to the cinema room
- Direct access to the jacuzzi tub
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
Guest Suite 3
- Situated on the lower level
- Twin beds
- Ensuite bathroom with tub and rain shower
Your cook at Villa Grand Cliff Ungasan is at your service to prepare daily breakfast, lunch and dinner. The villa’s selection menu of delicious Indonesian, Asian and International dishes covering everything from porridge to pasta, pepes ikan (fish steamed in banana leaf), to pisang goreng (fried banana) served with honey or ice cream.
Home-style meals, including an excellent selection of vegetarian and children’s options, are catered to all tastes. Traditional Balinese and Indonesian dishes can be tailored to your taste buds, from mild and mellow to hot and spicy. The cook will also prepare meals to respect religious, medical and other dietary restrictions or requirements, and is happy to cook off-menu dishes to order.
Groceries and beverages are charged at market price (plus a 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate). Guests will be requested to provide grocery money in advance, and the staff will do the shopping and keep the receipts for reference. To make the most of the kitchen and give staff time to shop, it is a good idea to plan meals the evening before.View a sample menu
Thank you for your exemplary service and attention to all our needs during our stay. You have all collectively made our stay so relaxing and pleasurable. I hope you all have a long overdue tourist season this year and can get back to normal life in your beautiful Bali. Thank you Grand Cliff Ungasan Team08-May-2022 - 15-May-2022 Mark E
Thank you for your service. We had a wonderful time here. I promise you we will be back soon when we visited Bali again. We love everything about this Villa. Food is great, the place is clean and the service from all staff was perfect. Thank You02-May-2022 - 06-May-2022 Hermawan W
Thank you for the hospitality, we enjoyed everything. The place and the view are amazing, the staff are very welcoming and always helping when we are in need. We will cherish everything. We hope that someday we have other opportunity to come back to this place.30-Apr-2022 - 02-May-2022 Siska S
Thank you Wayan, Putu and team. It's nice to be back in Bali, have been so much fun. Great Villa and great service. Love it.16-Apr-2022 - 24-Apr-2022 Timy H
The place is amazing and the service also good. Thank you to all the staff.30-Mar-2022 - 01-Apr-2022 Eddy H
What a wonderful holiday at this magical place. Our heartfelt gratitude goes out to the exceptional staff, who have been wonderful in accommodating us, always with a smile and the highest of motivation for great hospitality. Thank you for making our stay here unforgettable and for creating some beautiful memories that we will cherries forever. Don't worry we will be back !21-Mar-2022 - 29-Mar-2022 Devi I
We really enjoyed the service and also the smile especially, the very comfortable villa with extra ordinary facilities. Nice, comfortable, clean, recommended for a family vacation.18-Feb-2022 - 20-Feb-2022 Edbert T
Thank you for amazing stay and service. The villa is comfortable, clean and tidy. The food was delicious, compliment to the chef.28-Jan-2022 - 30-Jan-2022 Sylvia E
Great villa, great service. Thank you for all staff. We had an amazing stay.17-Dec-2021 - 21-Dec-2021 Ibu Viling I
Thank you for the amazing stay. We had an amazing time here at Grand Clift Ungasan. Feed back from kids, we love the hot tub, the swimming pool, the beach, the sunset, the living room, the dining room, we loved everything. Looking forward to coming back again soon.11-Dec-2021 - 17-Dec-2021 Melanie M
Great villa, great cook. We had a very nice time here17-Oct-2021 - 19-Oct-2021 Chyntia L
Thank you very much to all staff. Our in villa was very pleasant, the hotel facilities were complete, the beach was beautiful and the villa was very beautiful.19-Aug-2021 - 22-Aug-2021 Eddie S
We are enjoying our stay at Grand Cliff Ungasan. Great villa with infinity pools, stunning views of the sea, professional staff and a private beach. It was a peaceful and relaxing experience.07-Jul-2021 - 09-Jul-2021 Yuan Yuan Q
Very nice villa with a beautiful view. Would love to come back next time.04-Jan-2021 - 19-Jan-2021 Mr.Sergey R
Thank you so much for a wonderful time. The food was fantastic, your smile and very polite manner was much appreciated. The peanut sauce recipe will help us always remember you. Grand Cliff Ungasan Villa 36 will be recommended by us to others.15-Feb-2020 - 18-Feb-2020 David W
Thank you so much for wonderful time. The food was fantastic, your smile and and very very polite manner was much appreciated. Grand Cliff Ungasan will be recommended by us to others.12-Feb-2020 - 15-Feb-2020 David W
If you come to this place you will have so much fun and smile will be everywhere and you will never want to leave this place. Probably best holiday I have ever been on. Wayan and Putu are the best and service is perfect. Wish we could stay another 6 days.13-Jan-2020 - 19-Jan-2020 Robert V
I had an amazing 40th Birthday with my friends for 6 days at this villa. Wayan and the rest of the staff were wonderful, attentive and kind. My friend and I will definitely come back and enjoy Bali at this villa again. My only regret is not staying longer.03-Dec-2019 - 09-Dec-2019 Khalilah B
Great place to stay, amazing view and infinity pool. Great food and the staff are so friendly and detailed. We are enjoyed everything here. We love to comeback again.17-Sep-2019 - 19-Sep-2019 Jack C
Thank you for fabulous stay. We thoroughly enjoyed our time of Grand Cliff Ungasan and we are extremely thankful for the staff who helped make our stay so memorable.14-Jul-2019 - 21-Jul-2019 Christopher D
Great villa with a great view and private pool. The staff are really well trained too.04-May-2019 - 08-May-2019 Dimitrijs S
Great villa, great cook and we had very nice time here. We love to come back again.24-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019 Stefan R
Great service, fabulous Bali and we are very happy.11-Apr-2019 - 18-Apr-2019 Viktor S
Thank you for our perfect stay. Everything was perfect and our villa staff did their best to help us every time it was needed.16-Mar-2019 - 07-Apr-2019 Vladimir G
One of the most luxurious and beautiful villas ever. The views are unparalleled. The villas are huge and have their own infinity pools. Beware of the monkeys, they are destructive. People with mobility issues please inform them in advance, they will do their best to accommodate you. The staff are just lovely and falling over themselves to make you comfortable. Would go there again in a heartbeat.10-Mar-2019 - 12-Mar-2019 Kenny H
Very tranquil villa far from the busy part of Bali. Great villa design and facilities were amazing with an infinity pool facing the ocean. The staff went out of their way to ensure we had the perfect holiday. Highly recommended.07-Jan-2019 - 14-Jan-2019 Ruth V
Great view, excelent service by the butler. Would like to come back again.09-Dec-2018 - 16-Dec-2018 Loquercio T
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service