Arnalaya Beach House
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Arnalaya Beach House is a masterpiece of contemporary beachside design set in tropical gardens with a private tennis court, gym and spa that entwine to create the ultimate destination for surfside living.
Architectural genius Sonny Chan collaborated with interior design guru Albano Daminato to fashion a five-bedroom residence with a stand-alone gym and spa plus a game changing entertainment bale overlooking the Indian Ocean. This is a serious party zone with it’s own kitchen, barbecue and seating for more than a dozen people. With the ocean just metres away and a shimmering 20-metre salt-water pool by its side, this open pavilion is the last word in outdoor dining and your private chef is ever on hand to produce the ultimate gourmet feasts. Despite strong temptation to stay put, those exploring beyond this heavenly retreat will soon discover themselves to be only a gentle walk away from an exciting collection of funky cafes and eateries in Bali’s most up and coming district of Canggu.
In the main house bedrooms have gorgeous sculptural terrazzo walls and clean lines that contrast with stylish canopied beds and sitting areas. Timber walls are closets keeping the minimal tone sharp. Two bedrooms have mesmerising ocean views from their freestanding baths set before huge bay windows while a further two bedrooms also enjoy fantastic sea views.
Families and sports fiends will adore the private tennis court with its ball machine and huge racket selection, pool, gym, spa and perfectly placed yoga platforms to catch the sunrise and watch over the Hindu rituals at a nearby fisherman’s temple. The entertainment room, meanwhile, is fully loaded and ready to roar with TV, board games, music, arts gear and books galore.
With 35-metres of ocean frontage, a team of 16 dedicated staff and an abundance of space, Arnalaya Beach House is a retreat that sings a siren song of a fantasy family holiday, a dream wedding and party venue, or a perfect surfside get away for a group of savvy travellers.
Professional tennis court onsite
Private spa and gym
On the beach
Great designer living experience
Masses of space and facilities
"Best time of our life in Bali! Amazing views, villa and service. Delicious food, friendly staff and nothing too much trouble. Wonderful to be greeted with a warm smile in the morning and a fresh pot of English breakfast tea in bed, whilst watching the waves lap up on the shore and the breeze whistle through the trees. Same time next year please!"
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 5% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 01-Jan-2019.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||2,490 ++||2,241 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||2,790 ++||2,651 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Air-conditioned second floor living and dining area with big ocean views<
- Formal indoor dining for 14
- Entertainment room with TV, sound system, Wii, board games and books
- Spa room with twin massage beds
- Well-equipped gym
- Massive ocean-front lounge and dining balé with built-in barbecue and kitchen area
- 20 x 8-metre private swimming pool
- Pool deck and sun loungers
- Full size private tennis court
- 2 pairs of mirror-image bedroom with canopied four-poster beds that can be configured as a king or twins
- Sumptuous ensuite bathroom with a freestanding bathtub in front of a bay window overlooking the sea, rain shower, sculptured terrazzo walls
- Bose ceiling speakers and TV in a closet
- Desk and lounge area
- Canopied four-poster bed can be configured as a king or twins
- Open bathroom with stand alone bathtub and separate shower
- Additional pull-down single bed
- Minimalist design cupboards that conceal television and utilities
- The gym is easily converted to a sixth bedroom for larger guest groups
- Two cleverly concealed single beds pull down from built-in wall units
- Two additional portable single beds available for this room or other rooms
- Ensuite shower room
Things to doArnalaya Beach House is loaded with information about the many wonderful things to do in Canggu and further away. It has it’s own Black Book revealing the best restaurants and cafes and the manager has the inside drum on what’s not to be missed. Chat with the staff as many live locally and can share their insight. You may find yourself invited to a unique and unforgettable Balinese Hindu ceremony. Meanwhile, here are a few suggestions to get your vacation started. The villa manager will happily arrange transport and specialist tours too.
- Learn to surf at Batu Bolong or Berawa beaches.
- Imbibe in the Sunday sessions where local hero DJ’s spin their stuff at Old Man’s, Batu Bolong. It’s great for kids with table tennis and other games.
- Indulge in a culinary journey to Bali’s spiritual centre of Ubud, where some of Bali’s finest restaurants await.
- Swing through the trees and eat fresh strawberries at Tree Tops Adventure Park, which is about an hour’s drive north in the cool hills of Bedugul. There is also a stunning lake temple here that should not be missed.
- Wash and feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the superb Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
- Shoot the rapids and slip along the serene waters of one of Bali’s mind blowingly beautiful rivers. Let the adrenalin sizzle through your body and take in the dazzling jungle scene with Bali’s premier white water rafting company. This fabulous family fling can be wild or mild. The choice is yours.
- Get on your bike and head for the hills for some cruisey downhill mountain biking. Be chauffeured to a perfect mountainside point where you mount your bike and coast down the hill with an expert guide who will pull over to reveal some of the island’s best-kept secrets.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions