Seseh Beach Villa I
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Resting upon 2000 square metres of land overlooking the sea, Seseh Beach Villa is a study in perfect symmetry. This five-bedroom, thatch-roofed villa comprises a main two-storey building, a large flat lawn, and a pair of open-sided pavilions (one for dining and the other for lounging) situated at either end of a 17-metre swimming pool. The main building offers an air-conditioned living and dining room with a bar, a rooftop terrace, and five air-conditioned bedrooms, each furnished with king-sized beds (three of which can be converted to twins) and equipped with satellite-channel TV and DVD players. All have ensuite air-conditioned bathrooms fitted with powerful rain showers and adjoined by private courtyards with bathtubs open to the sky.
The villa's location in the traditional village of Seseh offers guests the opportunity to witness the daily rural life of the Balinese, enjoy the beauty of the rice fields, take bicycle rides through the country lanes or walks along the beach. Temple ceremonies are a common sight and visitors are made welcome by the local community. Guests who want to explore further afield have the service of the villa's car and driver for up to eight hours per day. This peaceful village feels like it's miles from anywhere but is actually only 14 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak, while the picturesque Tanah Lot sea temple is only nine kilometres away.
Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Seseh Beach Villa offers a lovely setting for weddings and events, and is great for families and groups of friends who are looking for a luxurious out-of-town escape.
Seseh Beach Villa II is a six-bedroom sister property at Seseh Beach Villas. The two villas, connected to each other by an interconnecting door, will provide an 11-bedroom holiday rental complete with three swimming pools, a gym and an on-site spa, making a dream venue for a tropical wedding celebration.
Metres from the beach
Terrifically talented chef
Idyllic rural Bali setting
"To the sensational team at Seseh Beach Villas, thank you all so very much for an incredible 3 days celebrating our wedding. The service, food & experience has been second to none. Truly a once in lifetime experience. Everything has been absolute perfection, we could not have asked for anything better. "
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 5% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 17-Aug-2019.
- Air-conditioned living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling glass doors opening to the garden
- Lounge area with 60-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, Xbox and Playstation
- Natural breezes flow through sliding glass doors
- Integrated bar alongside dining area
- 17-metre swimming pool with water feature and fire bowls
- Pool deck furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Large flat lawn, great for weddings and events
- Rooftop sunset terrace furnished with beanbags
- Alfresco dining pavilion beside the pool with sea views
- Open-sided living pavilion beside the pool with comfy sofas and TV
2 Master Suites
- Positioned upstairs and furnished with four-poster king-size beds
- Equipped with air-conditioning, satellite-channel TV, DVD player, and safe
- Each with a private sea-view balcony
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with indoor showers
- Rooftop area with additional outdoor shower and bathtub
- Satellite channel TV, DVD player and safe in each room
- Air-conditioned, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers
- Each with a private courtyard with additional outdoor shower and bathtub
- King-size or twin-bed configurations
- Two rooms with terraces onto garden and one with a secret courtyard sitting area
Seseh Beach Villa is located moments from the ocean in a traditional village that has a very strong sense of community and still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no sophisticated facilities in the area, so local activities are limited to walks on the beach (it’s not very safe for swimming), or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with some of the village activities, watch the temple processions, or befriend the staff and get invited to ceremonies. However, with the services of the villa’s complimentary car and driver, Bali’s many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights are all within easy reach.
Things to do
Seseh Beach Villa’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange extra transport or make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- The villa is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, MerahPutih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions