The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
While Bali is many things to different people, there’s no disputing that it’s THE place to party. Enter Villa Kalyani. Why navigate through traffic on the roads, when the party can be thrown in your own personal villa? With its purpose-built dance floor, two bars, formal dining room, gourmet chef and indoor/outdoor movie theatres, you’ve just hit the jackpot. Cry ‘Hallelujah’ and let the good times roll.
Besides its five luxurious ensuite bedrooms, Villa Kalyani has so many relaxation areas, both indoors and out, that guests are spoilt for choice. Catch a tan on a sunbed by the 22-metre pool, chat over cocktails at the bar, shake a leg in the party room, rack up a game of pool, stretch out on the sun deck or catch a movie in the media room - the possibilities are endless.
Located among the rippling rice fields of Canggu, Villa Kalyani is close to the beach and a whole host of small cafés, restaurants and beach bars. And if you can tear yourself away from the villa’s many delights, a car and driver can be hired for up to ten hours a day to whisk you to the cool shops and dining spots of nearby Seminyak and Petitenget, or to explore some of Bali’s many and varied cultural and natural attractions.
Professional staff takes care of your every need, and a skilled chef dishes out delicious fare from the villa's kitchen. Gourmet meals can either be selected from a suggestion menu or left to the discretion of the chef, if you wish to explore his breadth of expertise.
Villa Kalyani has a wide appeal, much like Bali itself. It may be the perfect place to party, or the ideal wedding venue, but it is equally ideal for families, friends and corporate breaks. Whatever your holiday hankerings, unadulterated five-star service and luxury is guaranteed at this haven.
Spectacular hi-tech party villa
Mammoth outdoor video screen
Wired for sound, DJ booth
Twelve chill zones, two bars, five lounges
"Thank you for the wonderful holiday, you took great care of us all. Amazing memories."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Book at least 90 days ahead of your stay and enjoy 25% discount on stays until 25 June 2020 - excluding high season dates.
Terms and conditions:- Only valid for new bookings received from 4 November 2019 until 29 February 2020.- Must book at least 90 days prior to the arrival date.- Applicable for stays concluded before 25 June 2020, excluding high season dates.- Not valid with any other discounts or offers.
Discover More - Limited Time Only
Discover More - Limited Time Only
Save up to 20% in February and March. Stay for 4 nights or more & also get complimentary use of a chauffeur-driven car for a day.
Terms and conditions:- Only valid for stays from 1 February 2020 until 31 March 2020- For new bookings from 24 January 2020 onwards- Long stays of 4 nights or more enjoy the use of a car and driver for one day, up to a maximum of 8 hours- May not be combined with any other discount or offer- Minimum night requirements apply- Final offer value will be confirmed by your villa specialist
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 26-Feb-2020.
- Air-conditioned dining room with seating for 12
- Open-sided bar and lounge room with pool table
- Home cinema with 130" screen with surround sound and projector
- Second bar with stools, armchairs and professional DJ both
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Rooftop terrace for catching the sunset or to host a reception
- Second rooftop sun lounge for tanning
- Large lawn with lots of coconut trees
- 22m swimming pool with shallow area for kids, and a deck with sunbeds
Master Bedrooms - Top Level
- Two master suites on the top level with king-sized beds
- Large ensuite bathrooms with dressing areas
- One master bedroom has an enormous 2x2m bathtub beside a rooftop garden
- Both rooms overlook the pool and garden
- Flat-screen cable TVs with DVD players
Guest Bedrooms - Ground Level
- Flat-screen cable TVs and DVD players
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in monsoon shower
- King-sized beds, which can convert to twins
Guest Bedrooms - Guesthouse
- Two identical rooms in guesthouse at base of garden
- Shared sitting room, kitchenette and 7m private plunge pool between the two rooms
- Semi-open garden bathrooms
- King-sized beds
- One room has bathtub resting in a lily pond
- Flat-screen cable TVs and DVD players
Villa Kalyani is in a quiet street in the rural village of Berawa, Canggu. In the area around the villa are a sprinkling of other luxury villas, some picturesque terraced rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within two kilometres is the Canggu Plaza, a food court and small shopping precinct presenting Trattoria Cucina Italiana restaurant, Suksema sushi, a beauty care centre, an ATM and a couple of boutiques. Next to this is a deli called Canggu Station and the Finns Recreation Club, and nearby are some café-style restaurants, simple spas, and a yoga centre.
Things to do
Villa Kalyani’s manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area; many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages on the villa’s bicycles – a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Villa Kalyani is only 14km from Tanah Lot’s famous sea temple, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (3km) where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave (6km). Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, Merah Putih, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Finns Recreation Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis, squash courts, 25-metre swimming pool, multi-purpose hall for basketball and badminton and a myriad of other attractions for all ages . Round off your workout with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Canggu Deli. Villa Kalyani provides daily platinum membership access for eight guests.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. You may wish to visit the breathtaking panorama of the Jatiluwih rice terraces, which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008 for its preservation of traditional Balinese farming techniques. At a height of 850m above sea level, the view here is one of the finest imaginable.
- Head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions