The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Semarapura rests peacefully in Seseh, Canggu on Bali’s southwest coast. This luxurious five-bedroom estate overlooks a magical sea temple that sits atop a dramatic outcrop of black volcanic rock. Boasting breath-taking ocean views and stunning sunsets, the lavish Villa Semarapura delivers a holiday like no other.
Spread over 5000 square metres this expansive boasts a 20-metre swimming pool with alfresco bar, and open-sided living pavilion, formal dining room, media room, large rolling gardens and a shared tennis court. Villa Semarapura caters to all age groups seeking a unique and memorable getaway.
A full team of staff are on hand morning, noon and night to serve up succulent feasts, arrange deluxe spa treatments, mix cocktails in the bar and prepare soothing baths. The villa’s driver can whisk you away on a sightseeing or shopping trip, and the housekeepers will discreetly turn down your bed each night. All that’s left for you to do is unwind, relax and enjoy the experience.
Villa Semarapura is perfect for those looking for a place in the sun that’s far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s most popular tourist spots to forget they exist, yet convenient enough to explore them should the mood take you. Just nine kilometres up the coast is the famous and incredible views of Tanah Lot Temple. To the south are Echo, Canggu and Pererenan beaches – famous for their world-class surf and laid-back vibe. But of course there’s really no obligation to go anywhere at all – just put your feet up and relax – Villa Semarapura will take care of the rest.
Vast swimming pool set in immaculate gardens
Sociable decking with attached bar and media room
Bedrooms positioned well away from living areas
Fabulous for families
A big, highly trained staff team
"Thank you so much for an amazing 4 nights. We all had a great time and the villa is just beautiful and always kept clean and neat. We are so grateful for help and attention of all staff, you made our stay a wonderful experience. We look forward to seeing you next time."
Real time availability
Enjoy a complimentary BBQ gourmet dinner party with a private Balinese dance performance
Enjoy a complimentary BBQ gourmet dinner party with a private Balinese dance performance
Stay anytime from now until 31st December 2018 and receive:
- Complimentary BBQ gourmet dinner party, if booking 5 nights
- Complimentary BBQ gourmet dinner party with one-hour Balinese dance performance, if booking 7 nights
- Complimentary BBQ gourmet dinner party with one-hour Balinese dance performance, and one-hour massage per person, if booking 10 nights or more
- Only valid for new bookings received from 6th August 2018.
- Only valid for stays until 31st December 2018.
- One-time BBQ dinner for the number of guests staying at the villa, excluding alcoholic beverages.
- One-hour private Balinese dance performance per booking.
- One-time massage (1 hour) for each guest staying at the villa.
- Not valid with any other offers, except for early bird, last minute & long stay discounts.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 29-Dec-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||1,290 ++||1,097 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||1,830 ++||1,647 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||2,290 ++||2,176 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Ocean-view upper level living pavilion, open-sided with vaulted roof and multiple seating areas
- Ocean-view dining pavilion with bi-fold glass doors on all sides, giving the choice of open sea-breeze or air-conditioned comfort for 10 guests
- Media room with 60-inch TV, surround sound, DVD, multiple-zone Bose music system, and pool table
- 20-metre swimming pool with large ironwood terrace furnished with sunbeds and shade umbrellas
- Master bedroom terrace with Jacuzzi
- Open-sided pool pavilion with over-sized daybeds and sunken sit-up bar
- Poolside alfresco dining area with table for 10
- Sunset balé with ocean and temple views
- Garden massage balé
- Verandas and seating areas to all bedrooms
- Tennis court (shared), table tennis and volleyball
- Opening onto large private deck with Jacuzzi, breakfast area, double sunbed and lotus ponds
- Air-conditioned, with king-size canopy bed, sitting area, and walk-in dressing area
- Large air-conditioned bathroom with double-sized bathtub, double basins, walk-in monsoon-shower, and private walled garden with alfresco shower.
- 40-inch satellite TV, DVD, Bose music system, safe, bar fridge
The Garden Suites
- Two guest bedroom suites, each occupying its own vaulted pavilion
- Entrance across lotus ponds, with shred outdoor seating area
- Air-conditioned, with four-poster king-size beds and sitting area
- Air-conditioned bathrooms with bathtub, double vanity, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower in private walled garden
- Both rooms have 32-inch satellite TVs, DVD player, Bose iPod dock, safe and bar fridge
The Double Storey Ocean - View Pavilion
- Two guest suites, each with separate private access from the garden as well as an internal staircase – convenient for families with children, or can be closed off to maintain privacy between both rooms
- Both have large terraces with breakfast area and seating
- Upper bedroom has an entrance lobby, separate lobby with bar fridge and kettle, walk-in dressing area, twin vanities, walk-in monsoon shower and alfresco shower
- Upper bedroom has a king-size four-poster bed, a trundle bed for two nannies in the dressing area, and a 26-inch TV with satellite channels, DVD player and Bose dock
- Lower level bedroom has twin beds that can be converted into a king, 40-inch satellite TV, safe, bar fridge and a bathroom with bathtub, double vanity and walk-in monsoon shower
Villa Semarapura is located on Cemagi Beach, in full view of the sacred sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus rising from a rocky outcrop pounded by waves rolling in from the Indian Ocean. The beach of black volcanic sand is great for morning jogs and sunset strolls with far-reaching views towards the Bukit Peninsula, but strong currents render it unsuitable for swimming. Within walking distance of Villa Semarapura are a handful of other luxury villas while a 20-minute stroll along the beach will bring you to Nganyi beach where there are a couple of local warungs (cafés). A few kilometres away is the pretty village of Cemagi, where guests can experience the traditional Balinese way of life including colourful Hindu ceremonies. Ten kilometres or so to the south are some of the island’s best surfing beaches (Echo Beach is renowned for its laid-back surfer vibe), while to the north is the famous Pura Tanah Lot. The villa's 16-seat minibus and driver are available daily for guests who want to explore the island (extra charge applies).
Things to do
Villa Semarapura’s manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will assist with trip arrangements and bookings . Do also ask the staff about the local area too; many live nearby and will be able to share interesting insights into some of the fascinating aspects of traditional Bali life, as well as act as guides to the locale.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- On special festival days, devout Balinese Hindus wearing ceremonial dress converge on Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus, an important rocky offshore sea temple to perform cleansing rituals beside the ocean.
- Dramatically perched on a craggy outcrop, the highly venerated sea temple of Tanah Lot may resemble Piccadilly Circus late afternoon, but watching the sun slip behind the ancient silhouette and scoring a blessing from a Hindu priest makes it all worthwhile.
- Merica at Pan Pacific Tanah Lot showcases contemporary Indonesian and Southeast Asian classics overlooking the Indian Ocean, golf course or sea temple. There is a special children’s menu, and Merica also prides itself in using fresh resort-grown produce such as rice, eggplants, cherry tomatoes, corn, chilli, papaya and basil.
- Tanah Lot Gastro Deli at Pan Pacific Nirwana Resort, a European-styled deli overlooking the golf course, offers the choice of air-conditioned comfort or spacious outdoor patio or lawn seating during the daytime. Enjoy freshly made sandwiches, organic salads and specialty coffees for lunch, and indulge in a variety of international tapas and a great selection of wine for dinner.
- Head to Bali Island Horse and ATV at Yeh Gangga (near Tanah Lot) for beach rides and the opportunity to swim with the horses.
- Pick up hand-decorated pottery at Tanteri Ceramics, a family business with shop and gallery supporting local artisans in the village of Pejatan, Tabanan.
- At Krambitan, a branch of the Tabanan royal family owns the atmospheric 17th-century Puri Anyar (New Palace) and Puri Agung (Great Palace), both with beautiful architecture and ambiance of the past.
- At 850 metres (2,700ft) above sea level, Jatiluwih (which means extraordinary or truly marvellous) offers one of the most breath-taking panoramic views imaginable, with rice terraces stretching all the way to southern Bali. Padi Bali (indigenous Balinese rice) with long graceful stalks is grown at this UNESCO World Heritage Site, dedicated to the preservation of traditional Balinese farming techniques.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions