Our business is built on the trust our customers place in us. We respect our customers' privacy, and we are committed to safeguarding and keeping any information relating to them, confidential.
- We process personal data based on your consent according to the applicable clauses of the PDPA, which you are free to give or refuse. You are free to revoke your consent for us to hold this information at any time. If you change your decision, it will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- We collect information you share with us when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. You may be asked to provide: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, country of residence, passport issuing country or credit card information.
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other applicable laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except were permitted or authorised by law).
- We retain your personal data for only as long as is necessary for our business and limit the use of your personal data to that use which is essential to perform reasonably expected services or as required by law. Unless specifically requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, on or through the Services or otherwise to us, any Sensitive Personal Data (e.g., race, religious, ethnicity, medical or health information, sexual orientation etc.).
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you
- verifying your identity.
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you.
- managing your relationship with us.
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions.
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority.
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations during or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents, and other organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed above.
How do we protect your information?
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We disclose your personal information to the following parties and in the following circumstances:
What are your legal rights?
You have the right to:
- if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or
- you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Terms and Conditions
Private Homes and Villas PTE. LTD.
100 Tras Street,
#16-01 100 AM
This policy was last modified on 7 September 2023