The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Within walking distance of the beach, and close to Canggu’s hipster cafés and beach clubs, Villa Indrani is a stylish choice for families and groups seeking a five-bedroom luxury retreat.
This spacious haven has not one but two elegantly designed master bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms. Both bedrooms are mirror images of each other and ooze old-style colonial romance. The villa also has three comfortable guest bedrooms – each with an ensuite bathroom and lovely views over the pool and garden.
The impressive living and dining space features floor-to-ceiling windows that slide open for an outdoor tropical living experience (or can be kept closed for air-conditioned comfort). The carefully chosen furniture gives this space a lovely mid-century retro feel. With its sumptuous open-plan kitchen, which is exclusively for guest use, this is also a superb space for entertaining.
The pool, large sun deck and lawn capture the sun for most of the day and are great for lounging or playing. The outside area is also a superb spot for enjoying a sunset cocktail freshly made by one of the villa’s butlers, or sampling some of the private chef’s best Indonesian and western cuisine at the solid-wood dining table.
Speaking of which – Villa Indrani prides itself on its highly trained staff members who will happily tend to your every need.
The villa is only 500m from Berawa Beach, popular for its surfing waves. With Canggu and Seminyak’s fabulous clubs, shops and dining spots close by, your evening plans are well taken care of. Or just hop onto the complimentary shuttle service to Finns Beach Club and get a glimpse of Bali’s VIP island life.
Villa Indrani is perfect for a group of families with children looking for a sun-soaked beach holiday, or a luxurious base from which they can explore the rest of Bali.
Walking distance to the beach
Spacious and luxurious rooms
Close to exciting clubs
Shuttle to Finns Beach Club
Great for large families
"Thank you all the staff. You made us feel very welcome. Thank you for all the yummy food and service."
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates. Stay for 5 nights and enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- One-time Balinese family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandWork remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates.
For monthly villa rates, book and stay for a minimum of 30 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 60% off.
Terms and conditions:- Valid on new bookings received from now, for stays until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 08-Apr-2021.
- Large open-plan kitchen with modern appliances – perfect for entertaining
- Cosy living area with comfortable sofas and large screen TV
- Dining area with square table for eight people
- Beautiful Balinese artwork and paintings
Outdoor living- 10 x 10 metre pool
- Sun deck furnished with loungers
- Stunning views from rooftop area
- Solid wooden outdoor dining table seating ten
2 Master bedrooms- The two colonial-style master bedrooms are virtually identical
- One is situated on the upper floor and one on the lower floor
- Both have four-poster king-size beds with mosquito nets
- Both feature large dressing areas and desk space
- Sumptuous ensuite bathrooms come with a tub and rain shower
3 Guest bedrooms- The three bright and airy guest bedrooms are situated on the mezzanine level
- Each has a four-poster king-size bed with mosquito net
- These rooms have beautiful views over the pool and surrounding neighbourhood
- Ensuite bathrooms are fitted with a tub and rain shower
- Amenities include a safety box and mini-fridge
Villa Indrani is located at the end of a quiet road very close to Berawa Beach in Canggu – a wide sandy expanse close to Seminyak. This side of Berawa Beach remains relatively unspoilt, with its fishing huts and outriggers parked up on the sand ready to go out at night to catch fish. Nearby is a beautiful natural lagoon - the largest in Canggu - which you can cross via a charming wooden bridge.
Sunsets are stunning here and Berawa Beach has a reputation for being an excellent surfing spot, especially for intermediate and accomplished surfers. You can walk along the beach to other popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach and Echo Beach. Or you can walk fifteen minutes south on the sand to experience the glitz and glamour of Seminyak’s most popular beach clubs including W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head. Meanwhile, the village of Berawa has plenty of excellent coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques, should you not wish to venture far.
Things to do
Villa Indrani’s manager has plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the villa staff live locally and if you’re interested they will be happy to give you some interesting insights into aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the many and varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- A visit to Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from Villa Indrani – means hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or you can visit its beach club instead, which is located further down Berawa Beach. It has a spectacular bamboo building from where you can enjoy poolside cocktails and entertainment throughout the day.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic homegrown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a two-minute walk from the villa. For dining we can recommend Milu, which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- Villa Indrani is only a 45-minute drive from the famous sea temple of Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid-out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (19)
John Paul G, Australia, 23-Jan-2020 - 28-Jan-2020Thank you all the staff. You made us feel very welcome. Thank you for all the yummy food and service.
Brett B, Australia, 03-Jan-2020 - 08-Jan-2020A wonderful stay, great facilities, amazing food and staff. Thank you staff for making our stay a special memory. We loved the food, accommodation, and the warm generous staff.
Allison R, Philippines, 23-Dec-2019 - 28-Dec-2019A wonderful relaxing stay with great facilities and amazing staff. The food was amazing, we had every meal catered for included a Christmas Day feast of suckling pig. We really enjoyed trying the local dishes. We would highly recommend Villa Indrani to everyone.
Tristan R, Australia, 12-Nov-2019 - 19-Nov-2019Thank you all the lovely staff. We had the best time. Thank you so much for the incredible food and wonderful service. We will be back.
Terangpi M, Hong Kong, 19-Oct-2019 - 24-Oct-2019Thank you for a really lovely stay at this beautiful villa. Everything was perfect. We look forward to coming back very soon.
ML, Australia, 05-Oct-2019 - 12-Oct-2019This was our family trip to Bali. Your attention and hospitality exceeded any of our expectations. The accommodation, food, weather and staff were amazing. And your smiles made everyday even better. Thank you for making Murray's birthday unforgettable.
Geraldine B, Australia, 19-Aug-2019 - 26-Aug-2019Thank you for making my hen's and holiday with friends so memorable. The villa and staff were all amazing, excellent service and people.
Fran M, Singapore, 06-Aug-2019 - 10-Aug-2019Thank you all for the wonderful stay. The property is lovely and in a great location for all our needs. The staff were always friendly and happy to help.
Phoebe I, United Arab Emirates, 26-Jul-2019 - 31-Jul-2019Thank you so much to everyone for a wonderful stay. The villa is great for a group of family and friends. And the lovely team here made our time in Canggu comfortable. Thanks also for the babi guling feast.
Zarema Z, Indonesia, 20-Jul-2019 - 24-Jul-2019Thank you to lovely Indrani team for making our stay memorable and very relaxing. Everything was exactly like how we imagined and we are looking for our next stay soon
Cynthia D, Australia, 06-Jul-2019 - 16-Jul-2019Thank you to all the staff at Villa Indrani. You made our stay very relaxing and lots of fun. We’ve enjoyed lots of wonderful food from your kitchen, probably loved the Beef Rendang the most. Very impressed with the cleanliness of the villa too. Found Canggu to be full of wonderful surprises and enjoyed the surrounding areas.
Andrea H, Singapore, 20-Jun-2019 - 23-Jun-2019Thank you for your wonderful and friendly service and for making our stay so happy and comfortable. The villa is very well fitted out with everything we could need in a quiet and peaceful surrounding. Thank you to the attentive staff that tended to our every need.
Anne N, Australia, 08-Jun-2019 - 16-Jun-2019Thank you for a great week at the villa. The team were very helpful. Throughout out our stay in particular. Dana and Agus were fantastic and did their best efforts to help make our stay comfortable. The villa is so comfortable and clean. We would love to come back one day. Thanks everyone.
Kate F, Australia, 31-May-2019 - 06-Jun-2019Thank you all for making our stay at Villa Indrani so wonderful. The lunch prepared in house was amazing. We should have eaten more often. Will definitely recommend to our friends. Special thanks to Dana, Agus, Leni, Rita, and Made as they recommend to visit Tanah Lot and Coffee Luwak. Hope to see you all again.
Diana A, Indonesia, 17-May-2019 - 19-May-2019Wonderful Service. We stayed with 4 kids and we had a great time.
Bea B, Australia, 17-Mar-2019 - 27-Mar-2019Thank you for making our holiday so wonderful, we enjoyed every minute. I wish we were staying for another week.
Ricky H, Philippines, 30-Dec-2018 - 06-Jan-2019Thank you so much for such an enjoyable and relaxing stay. Nothing was too much trouble. The coffee was fantastic, not to mention the "babi guling" (such a treat), BBQ and our breakfasts (thanks Bu Yani). Such a peaceful spot, wishing you all a wonderful 2019 and hope to see you all again some time.
Natasha E, Australia, 16-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018We had such an amazing time at the villa celebrating our friend's bachelorette. The layout of the villa is perfect in giving us communal spaces to celebrate, we also did a group yoga class on the patio. The staff were particularly excellent, they are always around to help us with anything we needed. The were always so cheerful and smiling so they really added to the experience. The villa was always spotless and we love hanging out in the pool. Thanks for making our celebration such a special weekend.
Caroline B, Australia, 28-Sep-2018 - 05-Oct-2018Thank you to Made and all the staff at Villa Indrani. You made our holiday perfect, even better than we hoped. We especially enjoyed our BBQ night. Everyone was so friendly and helped with ideas and things to see and do. Your team couldn't have looked after us any better. Thank you all so much, we look forward to coming back again.
Last viewed villas