The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Within walking distance of the beach, and close to Canggu’s hipster cafés and beach clubs, Villa Indrani is a stylish choice for families and groups seeking a five-bedroom luxury retreat.
This spacious haven has not one but two elegantly designed master bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms. Both bedrooms are mirror images of each other and ooze old-style colonial romance. The villa also has three comfortable guest bedrooms – each with an ensuite bathroom and lovely views over the pool and garden.
The impressive living and dining space features floor-to-ceiling windows that slide open for an outdoor tropical living experience (or can be kept closed for air-conditioned comfort). The carefully chosen furniture gives this space a lovely mid-century retro feel. With its sumptuous open-plan kitchen, which is exclusively for guest use, this is also a superb space for entertaining.
The pool, large sun deck and lawn capture the sun for most of the day and are great for lounging or playing. The outside area is also a superb spot for enjoying a sunset cocktail freshly made by one of the villa’s butlers, or sampling some of the private chef’s best Indonesian and western cuisine at the solid-wood dining table.
Speaking of which – Villa Indrani prides itself on its highly trained staff members who will happily tend to your every need.
The villa is only 500m from Berawa Beach, popular for its surfing waves. With Canggu and Seminyak’s fabulous clubs, shops and dining spots close by, your evening plans are well taken care of. Or just hop onto the complimentary shuttle service to Finns Beach Club and get a glimpse of Bali’s VIP island life.
Villa Indrani is perfect for a group of families with children looking for a sun-soaked beach holiday, or a luxurious base from which they can explore the rest of Bali.
Walking distance to the beach
Spacious and luxurious rooms
Close to exciting clubs
Shuttle to Finns Beach Club
Great for large families
"A wonderful stay, great facilities, amazing food and staff. Thank you staff for making our stay a special memory. We loved the food, accommodation, and the warm generous staff."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Also, enjoy up to 30% off your stay. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 25 June 2020.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 25 June 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 28-Apr-2020.
- Large open-plan kitchen with modern appliances – perfect for entertaining
- Cosy living area with comfortable sofas and large screen TV
- Dining area with square table for eight people
- Beautiful Balinese artwork and paintings
Outdoor living- 10 x 10 metre pool
- Sun deck furnished with loungers
- Stunning views from rooftop area
- Solid wooden outdoor dining table seating ten
2 Master bedrooms- The two colonial-style master bedrooms are virtually identical
- One is situated on the upper floor and one on the lower floor
- Both have four-poster king-size beds with mosquito nets
- Both feature large dressing areas and desk space
- Sumptuous ensuite bathrooms come with a tub and rain shower
3 Guest bedrooms- The three bright and airy guest bedrooms are situated on the mezzanine level
- Each has a four-poster king-size bed with mosquito net
- These rooms have beautiful views over the pool and surrounding neighbourhood
- Ensuite bathrooms are fitted with a tub and rain shower
- Amenities include a safety box and mini-fridge
Villa Indrani is located at the end of a quiet road very close to Berawa Beach in Canggu – a wide sandy expanse close to Seminyak. This side of Berawa Beach remains relatively unspoilt, with its fishing huts and outriggers parked up on the sand ready to go out at night to catch fish. Nearby is a beautiful natural lagoon - the largest in Canggu - which you can cross via a charming wooden bridge.
Sunsets are stunning here and Berawa Beach has a reputation for being an excellent surfing spot, especially for intermediate and accomplished surfers. You can walk along the beach to other popular surfing spots such as Batu Bolong Beach and Echo Beach. Or you can walk fifteen minutes south on the sand to experience the glitz and glamour of Seminyak’s most popular beach clubs including W Hotel, Ku Dé Ta and Potato Head. Meanwhile, the village of Berawa has plenty of excellent coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques, should you not wish to venture far.
Things to do
Villa Indrani’s manager has plenty of information about all the places of interest in the area and can arrange transport or make bookings for you. In fact, many of the villa staff live locally and if you’re interested they will be happy to give you some interesting insights into aspects of Bali life.
Here’s a quick overview of some of the many and varied activities on offer within easy reach of the villa.
- A visit to Finns Recreation Club ¬– just down the road from Villa Indrani – means hours of entertainment for the whole family. It has first class facilities including a restaurant, bar and lounge, a library, a kids’ club and a really cool water park. Or you can visit its beach club instead, which is located further down Berawa Beach. It has a spectacular bamboo building from where you can enjoy poolside cocktails and entertainment throughout the day.
- If you enjoy eating out, you’ll find some exciting and high-quality choices in the village of Berawa. For breakfast and lunch, head over to Coffee ‘n Oven, which has an excellent choice of European-type pastries. Or try some organic homegrown vegetables underneath the huge tippy-tent at Parachute – only a two-minute walk from the villa. For dining we can recommend Milu, which serves excellent Indonesian and western dishes in a beautiful atmospheric garden, or The Piring Daun for tasty Indian fusion cuisine.
- Children will love hanging out at the Bali Equestrian Centre, a world-class destination for riders and tourists. Its facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family with pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and nearby rural villages such as Pererenan and Seseh by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare.
- Villa Indrani is only a 45-minute drive from the famous sea temple of Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s most important temples, and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. You can expect a lot of people and camera phones if you visit during sunset, especially during peak holiday season. We advise visiting early in the morning (8-9am) when there are less people and you’ll have a much better chance to really experience the power of this sacred place.
- Play a round at the well-laid-out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course in Sanur or the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf Course on the Bukit Peninsula, for fantastic ocean views.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned temple – Pura Ulun Danu.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions