Grand Cliff Nusa Dua
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Grand Cliff Nusa Dua is a spectacular five-bedroom property carved into the southernmost cliffs of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula.
Spanning three levels, the villa is characterised by contemporary architecture, multiple indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, comfortable furnishings and the full gamut of relaxation and recreation facilities. These include a 16-metre cliff-edge swimming pool and jacuzzi, a games room, bar and home theatre with the fun addition of a karaoke machine, a spa, an infrared sauna, and a gym. All of the rooms are blessed with views of the Indian Ocean; bedrooms are spacious and incredibly comfortable, while a precious feature in three of the suites is a bathtub or jacuzzi overlooking the ocean waves.
Guests won’t have to lift a finger as a professional team of staff – including a manager, a butler, housekeepers and a personal chef – is on hand to look after every possible need.
Ideal for families and groups of friends, and securely situated within The Asmara private estate, with a honey-sand beach just footsteps away, the villa is self-contained and secluded, far away from the crowds and the traffic-filled streets. Guests may have no real desire to venture out unless they wish to go sightseeing or shopping, play golf or participate in watersports at Nusa Dua, which is a five-kilometre-drive courtesy of the villa’s comfortable six-seater car and driver.
A mesmerising ocean vista
Abundant recreational facilities
Impressive games room
Space, space and more space
Bathtubs with views
"Thank you for your hospitality"
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended
Low season rates extendedLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable, for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Oct-2020.
- Expansive pool-level air-conditioned living area with large comfortable couch, 65-inch TV/Blu-ray player and entertainment system
- Breakfast area adjacent to the guest kitchen seating up to 10 guests
- Formal dining table for 12
- Top-floor air-conditioned living room with built-in daybeds and sea-view balcony
- Air-conditioned games room with bar, billiard table and integrated home theatre with comfortable armchairs and couch, 65-inch international-channel TV, Blu-ray player, karaoke machine and Playstation 4.
- Ironwood pool deck with sun loungers
- 16 x 5m infinity-edge pool
- Contemporary, large shaded relaxation pavilion
- Alfresco poolside sitting area with all-weather sofa, chairs and coffee table
- 10-seater table for tropical outdoor dining under the shade of a pergola
- Barbecue area
- Balconies adjoining the bar on lower ground level, furnished with four bar tables and chairs
Guest suite 1
- Situated on the middle level
- Twin beds
- Sliding doors onto pool deck
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower
Guest Suite 2
- Situated on the upper floor
- King-sized bed
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and freestanding tub
Guest Suite 3
- Situated on the upper floor
- King-sized bed
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and sea-view tub
Guest Suite 4
- Situated on the lower ground level
- King-sized bed
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and sea-view tub
- Situated on the lower ground level
- Romantic four-poster king-sized bed
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and jacuzzi tub
The southernmost coast of Bali is home to Villa Grand Cliff Nusa Dua, which is tucked into the cliff within the security of The Asmara Estate, just 15 or 20 metres above a honey-coloured beach. The sea is ringed by a coral reef so it is safe for swimming at high tide and offers hours of fun at low tide for the dedicated reef-comber.
Although the environment surrounding the villa is secluded and rural, the five-star resorts, restaurants and shopping facilities at the upscale tourist enclave of Nusa Dua are only five kilometres away, and easily accessible courtesy of your complimentary car and driver. The villa is a 30-minute drive from Bali’s international airport.
Things to do
Your Villa Manager or Supervisor will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any required bookings. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer on The Bukit Peninsula.
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of the Bukit Peninsula on a Paraglider. Paragliding courses and solo flying for the experienced are available as well as tandem flights in the safe hands of experienced instructors. The training centre is at Timbis Cliff close to the villa.
- At Bali Golf and Country Club Nusa Dua, play takes place past creeks, canyons and waterfalls, through a mature coconut grove to the beach and back to the clubhouse alongside a lake. Go for a morning booking to avoid playing in the sizzling midday sun.
- For shopping, visit Bali Collection, located within the Nusa Dua tourist enclave. The mall is a multi-faceted complex of retail department stores, shops, an art market, and local and international restaurants and bars. If you would prefer to barter for some cheap clothing, check out Nusa Dua’s two tourist markets, one is situated on Jalan Pantai Mengiat (near Mengiat Beach) and the other is close to Melia Bali Resort.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran Beach is a must for every holiday in Bali. Here, the glorious west-facing beach is home to a plethora of seafood ‘warung’; these simple cafes extend across the length of the beach and serve up the catch of the day, perfect for a sunset dinner. For a more sophisticated experience, relish a sumptuous Sunday Brunch at Boneka at St Regis Resort, Soleil at Mulia, or Prego’s at The Westin.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali's nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting, sunsets over Uluwatu are a sight not to be missed. Uluwatu is also the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers - the waves are big here. If you’d rather stay high and dry, stop at Single Fin restaurant on the cliff above to watch the fearless wave-riders performing their moves. Other surf spots on The Bukit include Green Bowl, Dreamland, Balangan, Padang-Padang, and Bingin/Impossibles.
- Pirates Bay at Nusa Dua, with its pirate ship, tree houses, hanging bridges and little camp sites, kids will jump at the opportunity to be pirates for a day. Older kids, meanwhile, will love Surf & Turf, where beach club meets waterpark with the first flow rider in Bali.
- For watersports, visit Bali Jet Set Dive and Marine Sports at Tanjung Benoa, which offers everything from wakeboarding, jetskiing, parasailing and kayaking to banana boats and flying fish - a floating bed that gets dragged by a speedboat and flies up in the air – within a safe and eco-friendly environment.
- Relax beside the beach or on the cliff at any one of a number of luxurious beach clubs and day clubs, such as Sunday’s at Ungasan or the adjacent Karma Beach Club; Sunset Beach Bar & Grill at InterContinental Bali Resort; Sundara at Four Seasons Jimbaran; Roosterfish family-friendly beach club at Pandawa Beach; the internationally-branded Nikki Beach Bali at Sofitel Nusa Dua; the Spanish-inspired cliff-front Chiringuito El Kabron and its saltwater swimming pool above a sandy manmade beach; the cliff-top all-day party destination, Omnia, with its modern mega-club vibe; or the spectacular Ulu Cliffhouse – a hedonistic clifftop playground overlooking the waves of Uluwatu.
- Some of the island’s best spas are located on The Bukit. For a blissful experience, check out the outstanding Spa Alila Uluwatu, which presents a contemporary spin on ancient Asian healing techniques and Indonesian traditions.
- The golden and white-sand surf beaches and coves of the Bukit Peninsula are the most beautiful in Bali. Nyang Nyang Beach is well off the beaten track, reached via a flight of 535 steps, which means it is often deserted. Mengiat Beach, accessible from the road between the Grand Hyatt and Ayodya Resort, is quieter and prettier than Nusa Dua’s public beach; you can rent sunloungers here and there are a few small restaurants. Also well worth a visit are the newly-accessible Pandawa and Melasti beaches, reach via winding roads carved through towering limestone cliffs.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (44)
Yin W, China, 15-Feb-2020 - 19-Feb-2020Thank you for your hospitality
LU K, China, 23-Jan-2020 - 30-Jan-2020This is the first time I and the family being here. But I believe I will come back! All people here are very nice. I can see their smile face every day. When I need help, they will be right there. It is really the feeling of staying with family. The foods here are so impressive. My children love the fried rice, fried noodles and all BBQ. We love the seafood. Every dish is so GOOD, Specially, it is Chines New Year. We celebrate the festival here. We enjoyed every day, every hour, and every minutes. Thank you for all your efforts serving us, I wish you all a prosperous year of Rat. Thank you and Happy New Year.
Tasha Y, United States, 16-Jan-2020 - 23-Jan-2020WOW! Where do we even begin to express how absolutely MAGICAL our stay has been?! Every detail has been lovingly attended to in this gorgeous villa. The staff treated us like royalty but also made us feel like family. Thank you so very much to each of the staff for making our first visit to Bali the trip of a lifetime! We will always remember you. With all of our love and gratitude.
Junida S, Australia, 05-Jan-2020 - 14-Jan-2020WOW!! What an amazing find! We feel so fortunate to have selected Grand Cliff Nusa Dua for our holiday in Bali. The accommodation was perfectly configured for our group of extended family. It was well maintained, clean and luxuriously appointed. The views are simply breathtaking and at times made us reluctant to leave the villa! The staff here are so friendly and accommodating and positively enhanced our whole experience. The CHEF here deserves a special mention. He worked tirelessly to provide delicious meals for our group of 10, including special requests for meals that were not include on the menu. All in all , a wonderful holiday with many great memories to take a way. Thank you.
Iwan B, Indonesia, 02-Jan-2020 - 05-Jan-2020We really had an enjoyable vacation in a beautiful villa with amazing view. The food and Seafood BBQ is good. Service is excellent. Highly recommended.
Fai S, Australia, 28-Dec-2019 - 02-Jan-2020We had one of our best vacations and a great new year at the villa. The crew is amazing. The staff are so nice and helpful. The villa is also great with all the right facilities and qualities! Thank you again for the great service and making our stay enjoyable. Happy 2020.
Roshen A, India, 20-Dec-2019 - 28-Dec-2019Great family retreat, amazing views and lovely help from the villa manager. Thank you very much for the great holiday. Hope to be back soon.
Delphi M, Singapore, 15-Nov-2019 - 18-Nov-2019Remote location but very great at night. Everything is orderly and the staff were very friendly. Recommended!!
Irene J, Indonesia, 13-Nov-2019 - 15-Nov-2019The Service is very good. thank you.
Ninu Y, Indonesia, 10-Nov-2019 - 13-Nov-2019Great stay, great villa, great staff.Thank you for everything for sure next time will come back here.
Edouard C, Hong Kong, 19-Oct-2019 - 22-Oct-2019Great stay. Amazing villa and great staff. Thank you for everything. It was hard to leave. All the best.
Bruce C, New Zealand, 27-Sep-2019 - 01-Oct-2019WOW!! what an amazing house and holiday, so relaxing and fun. Makes it very hard to leave this beautiful place. The highlight has to be swimming in the beautiful pool and looking at the blue water. We hope to be back soon.
Darrell J, United Kingdom, 24-Aug-2019 - 30-Aug-2019This paradise makes you calm and happy. The view is unbelievably beautiful. I could sit all day long and look at the ocean and people who fly above your head. You feel the freedom. I'll never forget this place and people in the villa.
Ilya S, Russia, 10-Aug-2019 - 24-Aug-2019Very nice place. Thanks to the staff for the hospitality. Everything was nice, one advice to all tourists, take few days and visit Komodo Island - one of the beautiful places in the world. Best vacation.
Ekaterina H, Russia, 14-Jul-2019 - 08-Aug-2019We were glad to stay in this beautiful house. Everyone here made our staying a good one. It was a pleasure for all our families. We want to say thank you so much and hope we will come back to this villa and repeat the good moments again.
Roger T, Australia, 02-Jul-2019 - 12-Jul-2019We had a wonderful stay here at this beautiful villa. Special thanks to the staff for looking after us. The location is beautiful but a little remote. The Anniversary evening was memorable. Grand Cliff Villa will be remembered by us all as a great holiday.
The Lee, Singapore, 08-Jun-2019 - 12-Jun-2019When four children aged 17,14,13 and 9 say they didn't want to go out on daytrip but they wanted to stay at the villa to enjoy the place, you know the villa is SPECIAL. This villa has definitely met our expectations. It is exactly as seen as website, the service staff are friendly and attentive. Special call out to Darma who took good care of us and he's forever with a kind smile. The kids are already requesting that we will back again next year and we have already started discussing possible dates. Highly recommend to friends and family.
Ayu A, Indonesia, 30-May-2019 - 03-Jun-2019Nice villa and the service was very good - we are happy staying here.
Guang X, China, 24-May-2019 - 27-May-2019It's a nice trip in here. The view of this villa is very beautiful, and these people in here so kindly and helpful. I hope I can have the chance to come back again. Thank you.
Sun Panga K, China, 18-May-2019 - 21-May-2019One of the most spectacular villas we have stayed in. The views are simply stunning and the villa very well appointed. We have been wowed from the moment the door open, definitely worth the journey. Thank you to the helpful staff of Grand Cliff Nusa Dua for making our stay comfortable, clean and our stomach full. We hope to be back someday soon.
Ako N, Japan, 03-May-2019 - 06-May-2019The staff are all very kind. The scenery is also wonderful and house is very tidy. The chefs meal was very delicious and I spent every day without leaving the villa (I didn't want to go out). It's a great place. We would love to come back again. Thank you very much.
Yan L, China, 30-Apr-2019 - 02-May-2019Firstly I would say thank you for the amazing villa for us and thank you for all the staff - they were so good. The food extremely tasty, the views stunning and our family were enjoying it in here. I will be back next time and suggest to other friends.
Joonho B, Indonesia, 26-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019Thank you for wonderful services. We had really great times in this villa and I believed it was the best choice to choose this place for our family trip.
Roland D, Zimbabwe, 11-Apr-2019 - 26-Apr-2019We stayed here for 15 days with family and friends. The amazing staff were wonderful and very delightful. The meals were well prepared and very tasty. We had a fantastic time and enjoyed our stay very much. Thank you very much.
Ren T, China, 02-Apr-2019 - 06-Apr-2019Fantastic vacation in the villa and the professional service is very impressive - they gave us so many surprises. They even take care of our baby girl very perfectly and skillfully, so patient and nice with babies, kids and our family. We all love him them much and because of him we will be back again for another vacation in this pretty villa, good people here. Much appreciated, see u soon.
Grant P, Australia, 29-Mar-2019 - 01-Apr-2019What an amazing villa and loved listening to the waves rolling in, walking down to the beach and lazing by the pool. Disco Bar party room was highlight on night 2. Wonderful friendly staff looked after us all so well. Thank you.
Marts T, Indonesia, 28-Feb-2019 - 12-Mar-2019Thank you for amazing experiences staying in this beautiful house. This place looks beautiful like a lifestyle magazine - view, furniture, but most importantly, this house is full of hard working, always smiling an helpful people. They have been all very friendly and helpful with kids - allowing them to open his creativity with insect home making, dancing together. They are positive, happy and we all enjoyed this vibe. Thank you for making our holiday memorable, unforgettable.
Elena E, Indonesia, 05-Jan-2019 - 15-Jan-2019We are really happy in Bali and the villa really nice. The views and the staff were all very helpful and give good service. I will recommend this villa to our friends.
Deborah S, Indonesia, 29-Dec-2018 - 03-Jan-2019We stayed here for six days and it was just fabulous. The villa is beautiful, comfy and has very nice facilities. The views are breathtaking and every morning I am at the bale just enjoying the view and listening to the birds and the waves - definitely my favourite spot. The infinity pool was so refreshing, the staff are so friendly and very helpful. Thanks to Pak Made, Al, Darma, kadek, Wayan and the other staff. The food cooked by chef Sani was delicious. Loved everything and cannot recommend enough, a very relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Kavallero Family, Australia, 23-Dec-2018 - 29-Dec-2018Thank you to all the staff - particularly Al and Darma who were excellent. Great service, phenomenal views and clean rooms. Our stay was definitely memorable. We loved every minute of it and it was an amazing way to end our holiday in Bali. The villa is beautiful and in paradise. We will see you again soon.
Lianto W, United States, 21-Dec-2018 - 23-Dec-2018Gorgeous villa with world class views. Our family had so much fun during our 2 night stay here - wish we could here stayed longer. Unforgettable views, clean rooms, exquisite staff. It was a memorable trip and stay here - we won't forget. Will definitely return, great job.
Irene J, Indonesia, 19-Dec-2018 - 21-Dec-2018Great to stay here. We enjoyed the view, food and swimming pool a lot. Fine service, wonderful night music, romantic gathering, thanks for kind hospitality. I hope come back again.
William T, Australia, 14-Dec-2018 - 17-Dec-2018Thank you for giving us such a wonderful experience and making everything so nice and great. We enjoyed the view, the pool, the food and the service that we received. Thank you so much.. oh and it is also the best place for a wedding.
Daniyar K, Kazakhstan, 19-Nov-2018 - 23-Nov-2018The best experience we ever had. Amazing place including the view, the staff and the service. The rooms, the ocean, the food - everything was perfectly organized. Thank you Grand Cliff, we will be coming Back with our kids.
Paul L, Singapore, 16-Nov-2018 - 19-Nov-2018Overall good service, Thank you.
Walton H, Indonesia, 02-Nov-2018 - 04-Nov-2018Thank you for an awesome weekend with excellent services. Much appreciate it and will definitely be back soon.
Vikram S, Singapore, 25-Oct-2018 - 28-Oct-2018A spectaculars villa, beautiful views and amazing facilities! We felt pampered and were very well looked after by the staff - no request was refused, very friendly, hospitable, and always smiling. Thank you so much and hope to be back here sometime in the near future, all the best!
Jacqui Y, Singapore, 12-Oct-2018 - 15-Oct-2018Absolutely loved Grand Cliff, what a beautiful villa with stunning views. The staff are fantastic and looked after us very well, we can't wait to return.
Noel S, Indonesia, 09-Oct-2018 - 12-Oct-2018One of the best villas in the world. Thank you to all for the amazing smiles and the generous staff. Great view and relaxing room makes me happy. I will come back again.
Yuan B, China, 29-Sep-2018 - 03-Oct-2018It is an amazing place in this villa, everything was fantastic - especially the staff which bring fantastic experience and impression in Bali. Sun, swim, and staff are most impressive and the villa dining is also high recommended. Thanks a lot and definitely we will see you again.
Jacky K, Australia, 25-Sep-2018 - 29-Sep-2018Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so pleasurable and relaxing. The kids loved the pool table and xbox ( PS4) and the pool overlooking that ocean view is amazing, you really could sit there for days. I look forward to coming back someday soon.
Wesley and Ailen, Indonesia, 23-Sep-2018 - 24-Sep-2018Thank you for being one of the highlights of our holiday. The place is very clean, beautiful and well maintained. We really enjoyed every single second we spend here and we are already planning to come back in the future. Thank you to the staff who looked after us during our stay. You guys are very friendly, helpful and polite. The breakfast and the BBQ were very delicious, everything here is perfect. Its such a paradise, we will be back for sure.
Michelle and Oliver, Indonesia, 18-Sep-2018 - 22-Sep-2018We could not have had a better experience this week. It was truly AMAZING. From the moment we arrived, nothing was to much trouble for the staff and they not only accommodated our every needs, they went over and above. Particularly Made who took very good care of Ollie when he didn't feel well and Al who was an absolute gem. Every staff member was so friendly and lovely and the villa was incredible. We don't want to leave. Thank you for making our wedding week a magical experience that our family and friends will never forget. So many cherished memories made here. We will be back.
Vinodh K, Australia, 17-Aug-2018 - 20-Aug-2018An amazing weekend in paradise. The staff were so kind and helpful. Will definitely visit again with friends and family. A perfect gate away to make memorable memories and good times.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions