Villa Windu Sari
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Windu Sari sits on the outer edges of the ‘golden triangle’ of Seminyak – close enough to be convenient but far enough away to enjoy the peace. The villa lies down a long cul-de-sac within a 24-hour guarded community. The area contains a wide mix of high-end villa and resort developments, chic shopping, bars, beach clubs and internationally acclaimed restaurants. Within a kilometre or two of the villa is Potato Head beach club, and nearby restaurants include La Lucciola, Hu’u Bar, Sarong and the W Retreat. The villa is less than a kilometre from Petitenget Beach, renowned for its surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets.More information for Things to do
Windu Sari's manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area; many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Enjoy the Cuisine - You could eat at a different restaurant in the Seminyak area every night for months and still not run out of options. Jalan Kayu Aya (also known as Jl Laksmana or Oberoi St) is Bali's fashionable "Eat Street", offering plenty of high-end restaurants, and there is also a whole host of restaurants offering all varieties of food in even closer proximity to Villa Windu Sari. Enjoy the gastronomic delights!
- Admire the Sunset - The Breeze at The Samaya is a great location for sunset drinks,and is just a three-minute taxi ride from Villa Windu Sari. Beachclubs such as Cocoon, W Retreat, Mozaic Beachclub and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives. Another nice sunset option is to head down to Echo Beach (7km) where a number of cafes offer great sunset views, good food, cocktails and other cold beverages.
- Shop until you Drop - In nearby Kerobokan you can rummage for treasures in cluttered little stores and dark junkshops crammed to the ceiling with curios and made-to-order "antiques". Along Jalan Laksmana are numerous boutiques including Paul Ropp, Biasa, Magali Pascal, Anouck, Lily Jean, Bamboo Blond, Dinda Rella, Innuendo, Religion, Body & Soul, Buddha Wear, Pura Vida, and Uma & Leopold to name but a few. Kids fashion stores include Kidsagogo and Kiki's Closet.
- Stroll on the Beach - It is possible to walk the sands from Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south or Canggu in the north. Grab your bucket and spade and head to the nearest beach for a leisurely time with your family or friends!
- Catch a Wave - With warm seas, an almost year-round surf season, relatively uncrowded beaches and reef breaks, Bali is a world-renowned surfing destination. The beaches of Canggu and Uluwatu are famous for their world-class surf breaks, offering exposed reef breaks with reliable surf. The months of May through October offer the best surfing conditions.
- Visit the Local Temple - Pura Petitenget near the beach off Jalan Petitenget is a compact and pretty Balinese temple, known for particularly spectacular beachside ceremonies. There has been a temple here since the 16th century, and although this is not one of the key nine directional temples of Bali, it is an important link in the series of west coast temples between Pura Uluwatu and Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Petitenget is less than 2 kilometres from Villa Windu Sari.
- Be Inspired by Tanah Lot - Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali's biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset. Alternatively, visiting early in the morning provides an even more dramatic impression of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Play a Round of Golf - Feel like a round of golf while in Bali, then test the courses at the recently upgraded Bali National Golf Course, the New Kuta Golf Club or Bali Handara Country Club which is nestled in the crater of an extinct volcano in the highlands. For something different the par 3 course at Bukit Pandawa Golf & Country Club or the nine hole Bali Beach Golf Course are also recommended.
- Take in the Scenery - Hire a car with driver and head north to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Otherwise head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly-positioned Pura Ulun Danu, one of Bali's most important temples.
- Ride a Bike - Hire a bicycle and join a tour to explore the scenic rice field landscape and rural villages; a great way to experience the "real" Bali. Stop at a local warung (cafe) to sample Balinese fare or refresh with a cold drink. If you want a special experience, try the exhilarating descent from Kintamani to Ubud, which will take you through small hamlets past farms, ancient temples and beautiful rice fields.
- Go for a Spin on a Harley - Discover Bali's lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- Fly Through the Trees - Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan). Here, five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from 2 to 20 metres, challenge all ages and skill levels via suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Trek at Muntigunung - The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Cook Up a Feast - Learn the secrets of Balinese spices and cuisine during a cookery class at Sate Bali Restaurant on Jalan Kayu Aya in Seminyak. At the end of the three-hour course, sit down to enjoy the fruits of your labours.
- Gallop Along the Beach - If you've dreamt of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now is your chance. Bali Equestrian Centre in Berawa, Bali Horse Adventure, or Kuda P Stables can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children's riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Relax with a Massage - In-villa beauty and massage treatments carried out by professional therapists can usually be arranged with ease, but if you prefer to visit one of Seminyak's spas, we recommend: Bodyworks (quality treatments at very reasonable prices â€“ a favourite with Bali's expats), Chill (super reflexology treatments - great for jet lag) or AMO Spa (offering an extensive range of treatments).
- Book a Boat Trip - Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialise in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalised day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of friends.
- Try White Water Rafting - Raft down a stretch of untouched river in a choice of daily rafting sessions where you will travel through river splendour with daring, exciting and challenging new rapids. Class 2 & 3 rapids include encounters on vortexes of swirling and funnelled waters, natural ramps and sudden drops in elevation. This adrenaline pumping action which can be safety experienced by anyone from 5 to 70+ years of age.
- Explore Bali Safari Park - Here, you and your family can choose to enjoy a safari journey with "Elephant Back Safari", interact with your favourite animal at the "Animal Encounter" space; experience the wildest fine-dining moment surrounded by lions, meerkats, and porcupines at the "Tsavo Lion Restaurant"; unwind at the spectacular "Bali Agung" show at the "Bali Theatre", or make your own big splash at the "Water Park and Fun Zone".
- Visit the Artistic Centre of Ubud - Take a trip to Ubud, a remarkable town in the middle of the island. For more than a century, it has been Bali's preeminent centre for fine arts, dance and music. At one time a haven for backpackers, cosmic seekers, artists and bohemians, Ubud is now a hotspot for literati, glitterati, art collectors and connoisseurs. Its attractions make it a great place to visit for a day trip. Do some sightseeing, visit the art galleries and museums, wander through the market, or enjoy a first-class meal.
- Take a splash at Waterbom Bali - Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Open-sided, fan-cooled living and dining pavilion with a vaulted roof adorned with an artistic hanging lamp and walls of timber and Indian stone
- Comfortable sofa seating around a marble table and colourful rug
- Dining area with teakwood table which seats 10, and can be extended to accommodate up to 12 guests
- Sonos sound system with an extensive music library, controlled by an iPad available for guest use
- Fifth room converts into a media room with deeply cushioned armchairs set before a 50-inch plasma screen, cable TV, DVD player and state-of-the-art Yamaha surround sound system
- Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with refurbished cabinets
- Well-equipped, air-conditioned and fan-cooled, wood-clad gym with a treadmill, exercise bike, cross-trainer, free weights and bench
- 14m swimming pool with Himalayan stone water cascade
- Poolside balé
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Timber deck with 6 sunbeds and an umbrella, and adjacent pool shower
- Rooftop terrace between the media room and gym
- The five air-conditioned bedroom suites are all situated in a two-storey sleeping pavilion at one end of the pool
- They feature sliding glass doors with teak wood shutters, polished wood floors, hand-made coffered timber ceilings and handsome furniture enriched with Jim Thomson silks
- Four of the rooms have 32-inch TVs with cable channels
- The fifth bedroom converts into a media room with a 50-inch plasma TV
- Four of the bedrooms have king-size beds convertible into twins and some of them have daybeds
- The convertible media room has a queen bed with a rattan frame
- The three bedrooms on the upper level share a long balcony with daybeds looking onto the garden. Their bathrooms may include a bathtub and/or rainshowers.
- The two ground level bedrooms have garden bathrooms with a rainshower. One room has a bathtub and the other has a rainshower and extra outdoor shower.
- Rollaway beds and cots can be provided for children
An extensive breakfast is offered complementary at the villa and served in the dining area. If you want to try your hand in the kitchen, you will find all the equipment you need. But why make the effort when you have your own personal chef ready to prepare decadent meals at your request.
You can choose from a comprehensive food and beverage menu or request the chef to modify a dish to your preference. For off-menu items, groceries will be charged at cost (plus a handling fee subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate). The menu includes Western classics, Indonesian favourites, local Balinese specialties, other Asian delights as well as tapas and snacks to accompany evening drinks. Kids will love yummy treats such as hot dogs and pasta that chef can conjure up for them. However, the kitchen will need to plan in advance and schedule market-visits. Please discuss the meal plan and menu with your villa manager in advance.
When the weather permits, you can also enjoy delicious barbeque items cooked in front of you at the modern built-in barbeque by the pool.View a sample menu
Great service, Thank you for your hospitality and attentive staff.03-May-2022 - 08-May-2022 Yulyana D
Dear all Windu Sari Staff, Thank you for all your kind service, we surely enjoy every second of our stay. Hopefully we get to stay here again sometime. Pande Family14-Feb-2022 - 17-Feb-2022 Ryan R
Dear Windu Sari Team, thank you for your excellent service. We really enjoy staying at the villa. The villa is very clean and comfortable. Thank you for paying attention to every details that we need, including the birthday surprise that the butler prepared. Definitely will be back again with my family. Natasha and Family09-Nov-2021 - 14-Nov-2021 Natasha K
Dear Windu Sari Team, Thank you for everything. The hospitality was really great. My Family felt so comfortable and happy thanks to the kind staff. We really appreciate the great job that they did. Good food, good service and humble staff. Keep healthy.22-Jun-2021 - 30-Jun-2021 Bapak Hendri W
We had a great time in here. Staff are very kind and so nice. Thank you very much.11-Mar-2020 - 15-Mar-2020 Rin S
Dear Bayu, Agus, Ayu, Dewa and all of the Windu Sari team. Thank you for a wonderful stay. Despite the last minute booking you were so prepared helpful. The villa is beautiful and impeccably maintained, and the service was magnificent. We will be back.13-Feb-2020 - 17-Feb-2020 Paula D
Our small family had a wonderful, relaxing stay in Windu Sari. The staff were friendly and professional and were so helpful and lovely. We have stayed in many Elite Havens villas and they are always of a very high standard. We love the Balinese people, so gentle and forgiving. The food and service was excellent. Thanks again to Bayu and staff.01-Oct-2019 - 06-Oct-2019 Graham B
Thank you for an incredible week at Villa Windu Sari. All the staff have been so lovely, friendly and go out of their way to make your stay the best it can be. We cant thank you enough. We cant wait to come back.25-Aug-2019 - 31-Aug-2019 Mark S
Thank you as always, you have made our stay even more amazing than we could have hoped. You are all so patient, kind, friendly, professional and lovely. You gave eight mums the best gift ever.16-Aug-2019 - 19-Aug-2019 Gillian K
Villa Windu Sari, thank you so much for the great service. This is our first time staying at a villa in Bali and it has been an absolutely amazing experience, thank you for everything. Look forward to returning here soon. We truly appreciate all that the staff done to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. Good luck and best wishes.01-Aug-2019 - 05-Aug-2019 Roshelle L
Thank you Villa Windu Sari for hosting us. We appreciated your service and kindness. The villa was special and we greatly enjoyed our stay. Our Bali trip was enhanced by our stay here.26-Jul-2019 - 31-Jul-2019 Shundrawn T
Excellent service - we happy to be here in Bali with the amazing staff. Thanks for the good breakfasts and dinners, see you again soon.17-Jul-2019 - 26-Jul-2019 Septien S
Thank you for an amazing holiday at Villa Windu Sari. The staff are amazing we loved the food, cocktails and everything they did to make our stay fantastic. We will back in 2020.27-Jun-2019 - 06-Jul-2019 Vanessa S
Thank you for looking after us so well during our family holiday in May 2019. Your professional service, the extra special things you did for us and the delicious meals made our holiday a happy and memorable time. We will be back soon. We loved spending our family holiday in your beautiful villa.17-May-2019 - 25-May-2019 Jan K
Simply Amazing! Our first time to Bali and we were spoilt rotten and we couldn't have asked for a better time. The staff were awesome with a great attention to detail. Will come again.21-Apr-2019 - 26-Apr-2019 Lillian T
Fantastic, WOW! Awesome, sublime, amazing. Just some of the words we could use to describe the staff that looked after us. Superb, chilled, oasis at Windu Sari Villa - just what we needed. So sad to leave.17-Mar-2019 - 24-Mar-2019 Jill Z
A beautiful and relaxing villa in the perfect location - a home away from home with so many benefits!25-Oct-2015 - 28-Oct-2015 Adam Blake .
Villa, Staffs and our barbecue event was enormously well planned. Couldnt asked more from these lovely staffs and of course, Elite recommendation!16-Sep-2015 - 20-Sep-2015 Vanessa Chee
Celebrated my 50th birthday here, last week, and absolutely loved my stay! Can highly recommend this villa, great location, well appointed villa with everything you need for your stay and the best staff. Wish we were back already.01-Sep-2015 - 08-Sep-2015 Michelle B
Our holiday at windu sari was amazing . The villa is beautiful and the staff were wonderful, attentive without being intrusive. We would recommend it to anyone that wants a truly wonderful holiday.21-May-2015 - 28-May-2015 Steve Johnson
The best to stay in Bali.. Especially for a long stay period. Great staff, great villa.. would love to go back again.11-May-2015 - 17-May-2015 Natasha R
Fantastic feel to the villa which made our stay seem completely comfortable. Staff here are the biggest attribute. They simply could not do enough for us. Always happy and thoughtful to our needs.19-Jan-2015 - 02-Feb-2015 Kenny Favel
The villa, it's staff and the booking and arrival process were exceptional from beginning to end. We could not fault anything. The food was wonderful and reasonably priced and staff were helpful and unobtrusive. The pool fence (at no extra cost) gave us peace of mind with the kids and didn't ruin the look of the villa. We would highly rock mend the villa to others and would definitely stay again.01-Sep-2014 - 06-Sep-2014 Nissa Collins Group
We have stayed in this villa many times and love it! The staff are amazing, and the food is fantastic. If you have kids, this villa is 100% perfect. Your every need is catered for. We could not recommend Made and his team enough.08-Jul-2014 - 13-Jul-2014 Lisa Nicol
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service