The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Aiko is a beautiful four-bedroom blend of East and West in picturesque Jimbaran Bay. Contemporary in design, with sweeping views across the idyllic Bukit Peninsula, every space at Villa Aiko makes the most of its spectacular hilltop location and breathtaking vistas.
Villa Aiko’s design references the ancient Chinese philosophy of yin and yang with a dramatic play on light, space and airiness balanced with classic architectural lines created from teak, marble, granite and recycled ironwood. A liberal use of glass floods the villa with natural light and offers expansive views over manicured lawns, calming water features and an alluring infinity-edge lap pool.
The villa’s four bedrooms are spacious and private, boasting ensuite bathrooms with chic Grohe fixtures polished wood flooring and high quality entertainment facilities. Two of the main bedrooms also offer expansive views over the beautiful Bukit Peninsula – perfect for taking in the scenery from the comfort of your king-sized bed. Enjoy a lazy day lounging in the sun on your private veranda or retreat from the heat and relax in the comfort of the air-conditioned library. Then enjoy a sumptuous evening meal prepared by your private chef as you watch the lights twinkling far below on Jimbaran Bay.
Children will adore Villa Aiko. Endless days spent running around the large lawn, swimming in the pool and playing hide and seek around the grounds of this family-friendly villa. Villa Aiko’s air-conditioned playroom is fully equipped with a huge array of toys and games and there’s also a fantastic selection of DVDs, an Xbox and Wii for the whole family to enjoy.
Indulge in a massage in the private spa treatment room or unwind in the shaded rooftop jacuzzi, a glass of bubbles in hand. While there’s no shortage of quiet spaces for a peaceful read or some private meditation, the many lounge and dining areas, both indoor and out, spoil you for choice when it’s time to socialise. Both the grassy lawn and the breezy upstairs deck are perfect settings for sophisticated and intimate celebrations and floors of Villa Aiko are equipped with state-of-the-art Bose sound systems, so music can set the mood wherever you are in the villa.
Whatever your needs and desires, the warm, caring and professional staff at Villa Aiko will ensure that you experience an unforgettable Bali holiday.
Amazing 270-degree views
Oodles of space to sprawl
Spectacular master suite
"Thank you very much to the whole team for the warm of your welcome, your kindness and all your support. We do hope to come again soon! Take Care."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Enjoy up to 70% off for long stays of minimum 20 nights. Valid for new bookings from 13 May 2020 onwards, for stays until 14 December 2020. Special weekly & daily rates available too. Terms and conditions apply.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings received from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from 13 May 2020, and for stays before 14 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 03-Jul-2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Apr-2020 to 14-Dec-2020||580 ++||493 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2020 to 25-Dec-2020||790 ++||711 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2020 to 06-Jan-2021||990 ++||941 ++||5 nights|
- Two fabulous expansive living rooms
- Open-plan living, dining (seating ten) and modern kitchen
- Library with leather sofas
- Children’s air-conditioned playroom
- Private balconies and large rooftop terrace
- 18m infinity-edged swimming pool
- Large manicured lawn with sun lounges and colourful daybeds
- Rooftop terrace with Jacuzzi and lounge furniture
- King-sized bed
- Glass sliding doors opening onto a private balcony adjoining the rooftop terrace
- Bright, sleek bathroom with twin basins, rain shower and enormous tub set below a glass roof.
- 42inch flat screen TV
- King-sized beds
- Floor to ceiling glass doors
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and generous tubs
- Two of the rooms have shaded, furnished balconies facing the pool
- One is accessed from the dining and kitchen area
- 42inch flat screen TVs
Villa Aiko is located on a hill overlooking the seaside village of Jimbaran and is just a short drive from the calm and safe white-sand beaches of Jimbaran Bay.
After a day on the beach, sample some of the island’s freshest seafood at the local beachside warungs, where the tables are set on the sand. Wash down the catch of the day with an iced beer while watching one of Bali’s famous sunsets.
The area around Villa Aiko is also home to many five-star resorts offering the ultimate in fine dining. And the championship standard, 18-hole New Kuta Golf course, with its dramatic cliff-top setting, is only four kilometres from the villa.
If you’re keen to surf some of Bali’s most famous breaks, Padang Padang, Bingin and Dreamland, are just a twenty-minute drive away.
Things to do
Your villa manager team will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Aiko
- A visit to the nearby famous 11th century Uluwatu temple is an absolute must at sunset; and make sure you take in a captivating performance of the traditional Kecak dance, which is held every afternoon at the temple.
- Learn to surf at the nearby Padang Padang surf school. Their instructors are great with kids and beginners.
- Enjoy a sunset dinner at one of the many seafood warungs dotted along Jimbaran Bay and be serenaded by a band of strolling musicians.
- Play a round at the spectacular the New Kuta Golf Course, with its stunning views over the Indian Ocean.
- Take the kids to Jengalla Ceramics and they can paint a plate whilst you do some home wares shopping
- Indulge yourself at the Bamboo Spa by L’Occitane in Jimbaran.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of the Bukit Peninsular on a paraglider. Paragliding courses and solo flying for the experienced are available as well as tandem flights in the safe hands of experienced instructors. The training centre is at Timbis Beach on the south coast of the Bukit.
- Fashionistas, trendies shop-a-holics and foodies should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and home ware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions