Dea Villas - Villa Sati
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
The four-bedroom Villa Sati promises guests a unique tropical holiday experience five minutes from the surf breaks of Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Blending traditional Balinese and Javanese design elements, the villa comprises five separate living and sleeping pavilions, each incorporating the four-pillar core of an original teakwood Javanese joglo oriented for privacy around the large lagoon-style swimming pool. Spacious interiors full of the owner’s antique Asian curios and collectibles, as well as iPod docks, TVs and other 21st Century essentials create an appealingly contemporary interpretation of heritage chic.
Villa Sati is one of four villas in the exclusive Dea Villas Estate, giving guests a range of shared facilities that few Bali villas can offer. Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? And all that while the kids let off steam on swings and slides in the playground? Guests also enjoy an exemplary level of service. Among the team of staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
With four equally spacious bedroom suites privately housed in individual pavilions, Sati is ideal for four couples or a group of friends. The villa can also be rented in conjunction with any (or all) of the four other Dea Villas – Villa Radha (one bedroom), Villa Amy (three bedrooms) and Villa Sarasvati (four bedrooms). Between them, the five villas have a total of 12 bedrooms for 24 people (with 12+ extra beds possible), offering the flexibility of different combinations for multiple families holidaying together, large groups of friends – and the perfect Bali wedding (see also the Dea Villas official website for details).
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Dea Villas is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of Dea Villas are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.More information for Things to do
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts. Round off your workouts with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques; its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, Hotel Tugu makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Dea Villas is not far from the famous temple at Tanah Lot (14km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Mama San, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Open-sided, fan-cooled living pavilion with carved teakwood columns, full of fascinating antiques and artefacts.
- Casual rattan seating area and three-metre dining table big enough for 14.
- Well-equipped guest kitchen with wine fridge and espresso machine and, behind, a staff service kitchen.
- Lagoon-style pool set in the centre of the large gardens, with sun loungers and umbrellas set on a sun-terrace.
- Circular performance space for everything from Balinese dances to wedding ceremonies.
- An authentic old lumbung (rice barn) by the pool – a playroom for all ages.
- The four bedroom suites, named after Bali’s flowers, are housed in their own private pavilion set in the gardens around the pool.
- Each features a joglo design, with the four interior pillars providing a frame for the bed – king size in three bedrooms that converts to twins and a king bed in the fourth.
- In each bedroom is a three-metre-long daybed that converts to a bed for a child
- Each comes with an iPod dock, 32-inch TV with cable channels and DVD player, and a choice of air conditioning or overhead fan.
- Dressing areas lead to large garden bathrooms with twin basins, walk-in rainshower, non-slip acid-washed marble floors and a statement bathtub.
- Pool-facing sun terraces – some covered – provide a private relaxation spot.
Good food, effortlessly provided and graciously served, is such an important part of a relaxing holiday experience. Dea Villas has an extensive reasonably priced menu of home-style Indonesian, Asian and international dishes that cater to all tastes, as well as vegetarian options, children’s favourites and light snacks. There’s also a choice of Indonesian and Chinese set dinners, and barbecue menus and an excellent drinks menu. The experienced chefs are happy to tailor meals to accommodate any special dietary requirements. They will also prepare off-menu items, shopping for groceries, keeping the receipts.
Daily breakfast is included in the rate; and tea, coffee and water are available on a complimentary basis through the day.View a sample menu
We had a lovely week here at Villa Sati, reconnecting with friends and exploring Bali. The villa is delightful in its traditional style. The pool is a perfect centerpiece and the garden & birds are simply stunning. The team here was great, helpful, patient and warm. They made our stay extra bit special. Thank you to the team.17-Apr-2022 - 24-Apr-2022 Alex B
A blissful two days stay at Villa Sati with our special daughter Zara, and her even more special friends from Singapore. So well looked after here by everyone .13-Mar-2020 - 15-Mar-2020 Zara Z
Thank you for amazing place! We have so memorable Holiday. The Staff are all very kindly and helpful. Very good service and delicious food.22-Feb-2020 - 09-Mar-2020 Vladimir V
Thank you for looking after us for the last 3 days! We had an exceptional time. Everyone has been wonderful and gone above and beyond to cover to our need. We cannot wait to be back for another visit.Thank you very much.17-Feb-2020 - 22-Feb-2020 Alexandre C
Great stay, great place and great service. Thank you very much.13-Feb-2020 - 16-Feb-2020 Nish L
Had the most wonderful time stay here at Dea Villa ! Staff were incredible really helpful and make the holiday what it was. Thank for giving us 5 days in heaven.14-Jan-2020 - 19-Jan-2020 Vivienne H
Great week at at Sati Villa. Lovely staff, amazing decoration and a good times with our family. See you next time.04-Jan-2020 - 11-Jan-2020 Nicolas R
Thank for everything . Wonderful food, friendly staff. Beautiful Villa. We enjoyed every moment.22-Dec-2019 - 04-Jan-2020 Caspar J
We had a great time and holiday in Bali. Thanks to the staff here who were as a warm as the weather! The pool was the location for the kids, and the all had a fantastic time splashing around and exploring every comer of the villa. We also did a family photo shoot here with the beautiful villa providing a stunning background. Thanks again!06-Dec-2019 - 10-Dec-2019 Mr. Mac Y
Awesome place, unbelievable service. Like being on a fantasy Island. Thank you so much for looking after us all so well. Such a magical place to stay. Beautiful setting and relaxing.21-Oct-2019 - 25-Oct-2019 Erica & Leighton
United Arab Emirates
What a fabulous complex of villas! So beautiful - lovely gardens and pools. All Dea staff were friendly and so helpful - always welcomed with a big smile and the food is delicious. Thank you for all of your hard work.17-Sep-2019 - 23-Sep-2019 Pieter Van Den E
Such an aamazing place - a true little paradise and hideaway. Thank you so much for excellent service - each staff member was friendly and made our stay unforgettable. We will keep all of you in good memories.30-Aug-2019 - 03-Sep-2019 Philipp E
Thank you for making our trip extra special. You are hospitality is amazing and the villa's are beautiful. We hope return again. Keith & Leanne.21-Jul-2019 - 27-Jul-2019 Keith and Leanne
A magical family holiday at Villa Sati. Surfing lessons at Legian beach every morning at 7.am, Balinese dancing lessons, delicious Indonesian and Balinese food. Everyone has looked after us so well.18-Jul-2019 - 21-Jul-2019 Tara S
Dea Villas has been amazing and we have never stayed in such an amazing place. Thank you to all the staff - especially Kadek Lis for all the service. Kadek Lis has gone above and beyond.13-Jul-2019 - 18-Jul-2019 Syndy W
Thank you to all at Dea Villas. We have been so well looked after and have loved our holiday here. Nothing has been too hard and we appreciate your hard work.06-Jul-2019 - 12-Jul-2019 Liz B
Truly the best experience. Love the staff, going to miss you. Thank you very much for everything. Can't wait for next year.13-Jun-2019 - 19-Jun-2019 Bridgett S
The first impression of Dea Sati is a wonderful, spacious arrangement. We enjoyed the separated bungalows as we stayed with our twins and their grandparents. The decoration of the bungalows, each different, is very skilled and amazing. But most of all, we love the attention from the staff - all is superb friendly, attentive and always on hand.12-Feb-2019 - 16-Feb-2019 Fenchel K
Wonderful stay in a wonderful house with a wonderful staff. Thank you so much for all, and thank you for everything. We were feeling at home.22-Dec-2018 - 04-Jan-2019 Nathalie L
Thank you for taking such good care of us all during our stay. Staff were always bright, attentive and happy to help. Thanks for making my room smell so good!09-Sep-2018 - 15-Sep-2018 Ireland S
Thank you for brilliant stay, everyone has been so helpful - especially Kadek, she could not do enough for us. Villa is fantastic and grounds and pool very beautiful. Thank you to all Dea staff make our holiday memorable.13-Aug-2018 - 18-Aug-2018 Joe B
We enjoyed stay very much. The villas and service was excellent. Everything was just perfect. Great villas with excellent hospitality and service.24-Jul-2018 - 28-Jul-2018 Ivan D
Thank you all for most enjoyable venue for our wedding and a wonderful stay has been had all. The most relaxing and comfortable villas we have stayed.19-Jul-2018 - 24-Jul-2018 Carley A
A big thank you to all staff at Villa Sati for a wonderful, relaxing and happy holiday. We have eaten delicious food. In generally we had a super time.... thank you to all. We love Bali!12-Jul-2018 - 16-Jul-2018 Theo B
The Most Amazing stay in Bali. Thank you so much to everyone that helped our group enjoy this amazing experience. The friendlies was out of this world. We loved the entire experience of staying at Dea Villas.17-Jun-2018 - 23-Jun-2018 Erin G
Thank you to everyone who has looked after us these last five days, it's been a wonderful stay with all my friends. We couldn't ask for better hosts or a better environment. We are truly relaxed and distressed. We would come back in a heartbeat.29-Apr-2018 - 04-May-2018 Kaitlan L
This place is fabulous, amazing and warm. From the staff so kind and friendly. We had an amazing time during the wedding for my son and daughter in law, it's so perfect. Thank you Deklis and Made and all the others for such a good time. When we are come back we will stay at Dea Villas.25-Apr-2018 - 29-Apr-2018 Gemma W
Thank you so much for the best holiday ever! All the staff were amazing and so sad to leave. Thanks again.13-Apr-2018 - 23-Apr-2018 Nick L
Cok, Santi and all the wonderful staff - thank you for making our amazing holiday so memorable. We look forward to coming back as soon as we can. Thanks again.15-Mar-2018 - 18-Mar-2018 Hendrik E
Thank you so much for the best holiday ever! All the staff were amazing and I am so sad to leave.02-Mar-2018 - 04-Mar-2018 Flippos A
Everything was perfect, the setting, the food, the friendly staff. Thank you for making it so special for my friend Katie's 40th. We will be back.14-Feb-2018 - 18-Feb-2018 Steve J
Thank you for making our amazing holiday so memorable. The villas were beyond our expectations in every way!!. We look forward to coming back as soon as we can. Thanks again.03-Jan-2018 - 10-Jan-2018 Natalie L
Perfect for us, for the kids and we will be back. Special thanks to the cook!29-Dec-2017 - 02-Jan-2018 Manutea D
Thank you for such a wonderful stay. It was perfect for our two family. The Christmas BBQ was outstanding. All the staff were so attentive and there was never a problem. I think this villa has had the best combination in my coming to Bali in the last 25 years !!!. We hope to return soon. Happy 2018 to all of you. Our warmest wishes.23-Dec-2017 - 28-Dec-2017 Francesca D
Thank you so much for such a fantastic stay here at Villa Sati. Your Property is so beautiful and I can't say enough about your staff, from the manager, to the cooks, to the security guards... every one was nice and attentive and very helpful with every we need. I will be back to Bali and will look to stay at Dea Villas.30-Jun-2017 - 07-Jul-2017 Kate B
Thank you so much for such fantastic stay here at Dea Villa (Sati )!!! Your property is beautiful and I can't say enough about your staff, to the manager, to the cook, to the security guards,... everyone was very nice and very attentive. I will be back to Bali and will look stay at Dea Villas with more of my friends. Goodbye to my new family in Bali,.. See you soon.08-Jun-2017 - 15-Jun-2017 Trina S
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything during our stay at Dea. From the beautiful pool, luxurious rooms, and fantastic food we have been very happy with every experience. A special thank you to the caring staff who have really made this experience special. Your smiling friendly and fantastic service is greatly appreciated. Thank You! We cannot wait to came back.25-May-2017 - 28-May-2017 Josephine C
Thank you very much for wonderful time. The villas and the staff's hospitality is exceptional! We wish we could stay longer but we will be back and will definitely recommend to all our family and friends.26-Apr-2017 - 28-Apr-2017 Jameelee B
Thank you for an incredible stay. The villa is stunning. The pool was delicious, the staff have been so friendly and our entire stay has been peaceful. We have feeling totally relaxed and grateful for your warm hospitality. Thank you.10-Jan-2017 - 20-Jan-2017 Vanessa W
Great place to stay, very friendly service. Hope we can come back to stay here soon.01-Aug-2016 - 20-Aug-2016 Salma Family
Thank you for making this the most perfect trip of our life. The hospitality and service was impeccable. We will always remember you and our time here. The Staff made our trip wonderful with their smiles and energy.16-Jun-2016 - 22-Jun-2016 Gaurav K
United Arab Emirates
Villa Sati was an absolute gem. Luxury bedrooms and facilities with a great layout. The staff are so friendly and professional but are relaxed at the same time. Nothing was too much. The meals were fantastic, fresh and well presented. We loved the week and would gladly return.10-Jan-2015 - 17-Jan-2015 Don R
The staff provided the best service, above and beyond what we expected. The villa's were beautiful and the setting of the gardens just topped off a great holiday!10-Sep-2014 - 17-Sep-2014 Kerrie McCrystal
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service