The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
From its hilltop perch on the island’s remote eastern coast, the splendid Villa Asada is blessed with one of the most spectacular coastline views in all of Bali. Resting upon a hillside, 100m from the seashore, and overlooking the beautiful Labuan Amuk Bay near Candidasa, the contemporary architecture, four bedrooms, wide choice of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas, broad balconies, spellbinding sea views and an 18-metre swimming pool make this holiday home ideal for families and groups of friends of all ages. Its terraces and velvety lawns, meanwhile, set the stage for the perfect outdoor wedding.
Villa Asada overlooks the calm blue waters and swaying coconut palms of Labuan Amuk Bay, where traditional fishing boats sail the trade winds by day and star-filled skies twinkle above at night. This comfortable and contemporary four-bedroom home makes the ideal luxury launch pad for exploring the natural and cultural wonders of east Bali’s villages, valleys and beaches, a tropical land less touched by tourism and the modern world.
Architecturally designed and lovingly decorated, Villa Asada is a contemporary expression of Bali-style, filled with antiques, deep comfortable furnishings and all the modern facilities necessary to create a sumptuous and stylish retreat of the highest possible standard. Open, breezy and bright with unbeatable seascape views, Villa Asada’s staff and in-villa cuisine is second to none ensuring that the needs and desires of guests are catered for.
Superb ocean views
Delightful cool ocean breeze
Lovely swimming pool set in gardens
Traditional Bali away from mass tourism
"A heartfelt thanks to all of the staff of Villa Asada for looking after us so well during our stay. We had a wonderful time and made all the more special because of the care and attentiveness provided by the team. The location and the view is spectacular and we were made extremely welcome - a home away from home. We have many happy memories to take with us."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 11-May-2019.
- Formal dining area seating ten people
- Open-plan living area with high ceilings and large couches
- Large adjoining terrace opening from living area complete with informal outdoor dining
- Open-plan designer kitchen with two separate cooking areas suitable for staff and guests alike
- Large and comfortable TV lounge with couches, bean bags and entertainment system
- 18m infinity-edge pool
- Large deck and terrace with eight sun loungers and umbrellas
- Outdoor bale
- A well-stocked bar with bar stools and separate seating area
- Ten-seater outdoor table
- Table tennis table
- Large well-manicured lawns
- Situated upstairs
- King-sized bed sheathed in white netting
- High-ceilings and private balcony with ocean views in two directions
- Large black-tiled ensuite bathroom
Downstairs Master Bedroom
- Situated on the ground floor
- King-sized bed sheathed in white netting
- High-ceilings and private terrace leading directly onto the garden and pool
- Large black-tiled ensuite bathroom with additional open-air shower
- Situated on the ground floor
- Two mirror-image guestrooms with queen-sized beds
- Colourful soft furnishings and warm timber flooring
- Each guest room leads to the pool terrace and adjoins the TV room making them ideal for children
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and tubs
Villa Asada is located 200 metres from the main road in a rural coastal area, so the services of the villa’s car and driver are essential. Prestigious neighbours within two kilometres include two of the best resorts in Bali – Amankila and Alila Manggis. A short drive will bring you to the small seaside town of Candidasa (2.5km), and the 700-year-old walled village of Tenganan (3.8km) – a stronghold of native traditions. There are plenty of eateries in Candidasa, ranging from restaurants serving Western cuisine to warung-style cafes serving local dishes and seafood galore. The best beaches in the locality are Pasir Putih (8km), a white-sand crescent-shaped beach bordered by coconut groves, and Pantai Kecil near the picturesque village and ferry port of Padang Bai.
Things to do
Your villa manager will typically have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any tour bookings for you. Do ask other members of staff about the local area too. Invariably some of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of some of the activities on offer within reach of the villa:
- Hit the beach! Swim or snorkel among the corals in the bay off the quiet, pretty, black-sand beach at Pantai Labuan Amuk or rent a sunbed under the shade of a coconut palm and have a massage on the beautiful sands of nearby Pasir Putih (White Sand Beach, also known as the Virgin Beach) whose isolated 500m stretch is one of Bali’s best kept secrets.
- The picturesque harbour and village of Padang Bai (for ferries and fast boats to and from Lombok) has a sandy beach and lots of local cafes. Nearby is the snorkelling and dive site known as the Blue Lagoon, with its white sandy beach and abundant sea life.
- Visit the ancient Hindu Goa Lawah (bat cave) temple, 10km west of Candidasa, which guards the Balinese against dark spirits from the ocean.
- The beautiful water palace at Tirta Ganga owned by the Karangasem Royal Family, is just to the north of Karangasem town. There are stunning rice paddy terraces in this area as well. Other historical attractions include the 150-year-old water gardens of Taman Sukasada and Puri Agung Karangasem, a mystical royal palace located right in the heart of Amlapura.
- Odyssey Submarine Adventure based in Amuk Bay is an ideal activity for those who would like to witness marine life without having to scuba dive. At a depth of 20 metres, you can watch a team of professional divers attract the reef fish by feeding them immediately in front of the portholes of the vessel.
- The ancient walled village of Tengenan is one of Bali’s original pre-Hindu settlements and a stronghold of native traditions. It is famous for its hand-woven double ikat cloth, known as geringsing, which is thought to have magic powers. Visitors are welcomed at Tenganan during daylight hours, and the village is also the start of treks through rural farmlands.
- Go white water rafting on Telaga Waja River, starting in the foothills of Mount Agung in the Karangasem regency. This 12km or two-hour river trip will thrill the whole family.
- Scuba dive the wreck of the Liberty (a US cargo ship torpedoed by the Japanese in 1942) 30m below the waves off the black pebble beach at Tulumben.
- From Candidasa, jukung fishing boats can be chartered for snorkelling, fishing or just plain exploring the beaches and bays of south east Bali.
- If you fancy a spot of pampering make for the black sands of Buitan, a quaint fishing village home to the 4-star Alila Resort with its top class spa. Snorkelling is also good here.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions