The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Perched high on the hillside with sweeping ocean views, Villa Adenium sits within a quiet and secure villa complex in the hills above Jimbaran Bay. This stylish and contemporary four-bedroom villa has been designed for relaxed, comfortable living, offering breathtaking views over Bali’s Bukit Peninsula - famed for its crystal blue waters, white sandy beaches, world-class surf, fresh seafood and stunning sunsets.
Along with four stunning bedrooms and an array on indoor and outdoor living areas, this air-conditioned luxury villa offers an exceptional array of in-house facilities. These include a 15-metre swimming pool, a kids' playroom complete with an Xbox, games room with table tennis and billiard table, a gymnasium and a massage room. In addition to the luxurious surroundings, Villa Adenium offers guests a full compliment of staff to cater for their every desire. Ask the friendly in-house chef to prepare a seafood feast on the barbecue terrace, or one of the waiting staff to fix you a cocktail by the pool – one thing’s for sure, you need not lift a finger except to flip a page of your book or select your favourite song on the Bose stereo system.
Villa Adenium is the ideal holiday pad for energetic families and groups of friends and is perfectly positioned for exploring the stunning surf beaches and wild landscape of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula or swim in the calm, shallow waters of Jimbaran Bay. As well as five kilometres of golden sands and invitingly warm sea, Jimbaran is the place to watch fisherman haul catches from their brightly coloured jukungs (fishing boats) and enjoy some of the island’s freshest seafood at one of the many local warungs that line the beach.
Spacious pool lounge and gym
"Thanks to everyone for the wonderful stay in this beautiful villa. The staff were great and looked after us all so well - including the last evening and our poolside BBQ dinner. "
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 20-Feb-2020.
- Ground floor lounge, kitchen and dining facing the pool and with optional closed air-conditioned comfort or open to the breeze
- Relaxing lounge with surround sound system
- Open-plan dining with seating for eight
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite benchtops
- Playroom and games room
- Spa treatment room
- 15m swimming pool with shallow end for children and large Palimanan stone deck furnished with sun loungers
- Thatched balé (gazebo)
- Poolside lounge with sofas and ceiling fans
- Open-air terrace adjoining the dining room featuring and eight-seater all-weather dining table
- King-sized bedrooms with teak floors and cream walls
- TV/DVD in upstairs master
- iPod docks
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Lower master has pool views while the upstairs master opens onto a large (shared) wooden terrace
- Marble ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain shower, bathtubs (Jaccuzi in upstairs master)
- One guest room fitted with a king-sized bed and the other with twin beds (convertible to king)
- iPod docks
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Both guest rooms opens onto a large (shared) wooden terrace
- Marble ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain shower and vanity units
- Two extra trundles are stored in the twin room upon request (on extra charge)
Villa Adenium is located within the secure hillside complex of Temple Hill Upper II, only a five-minute walk from Jimbaran; a sweeping bay that curves for five kilometres from the southern side of the airport to the start of the Bukit Peninsula.
The bay is protected by an unbroken coral reef, which can be traversed only by small jukung fishing boats; so although the calm water here is not suitable for surfing, it’s excellent for swimming. Jimbaran is also renowned for its beachside warungs (local eateries) offering just about every type of fresh seafood you can think of, making it a very popular venue for sunset dinners.
The Bukit Peninsula’s beautiful beaches and many of Bali’s world-famous surf breaks are within a 20-minute drive of the villa, including Padang-Padang and Bingin. And a sunset visit to the magical clifftop temple at Uluwatu shouldn’t be missed.
Things to do
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of Bali on a paraglider. Paragliding courses, tandem and solo flights are available at Exo-Paragliding, Timbis Beach on the south coast of the Bukit.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian ocean, Uluwatu Temple is a sight not to be missed – especially at sunset.
- Tee off at the 18-hole New Kuta Golf Club (Dreamlands). Rounds are played out mostly atop the seaview clifftops, but there are also a pair of holes that play directly along the shore.
- The long, clean white sands Nusa Dua Beach are great for swimming (safe for kids) and the place to go for all sorts of nautical activities, including jet skiing and wind surfing.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner.
- The Bali Collection at Nusa Dua offers hassle-free shopping. Fashion, arts and crafts, departments stores, designer boutiques and even a supermarket are all here. Otherwise, head to the many boutiques of Seminyak and Kuta.
- For something unusual, take the kids to Jenggala Ceramics just down the road from the villa where they can glaze their own pottery (while you shop).
- Mix it with the A-list at Ayana Resort and Spa’s Rock Bar presenting 360-degrees views, 14 metres above the Indian Ocean, serving magnificent sunset cocktails.
- For a casual beer head to the Single Fin Bar at Uluwatu where you can watch the surfer’s for hours and listen to live music.
- If you think you might like to get amongst the surf but don’t know how, Padang-Padang Surf Camp is the ideal place to learn – never fear they’ll get you started on the small waves first.
- Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialise in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalised day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of friends.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions