Dea Villas - Villa Sarasvati
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The stunning Villa Sarasvati offers stylish tropical living just five minutes from the surf breaks by Berawa Beach and only 15 minutes from the buzz of Seminyak. Following the path across the lotus ponds into the art-gallery hallway, it becomes clear that this contemporary villa, which looks over rice fields, is in a class of its own. There’s so much artefacts-filled living space, from the large, light-filled living pavilion running the length of the 18-metre pool, to the semi-open garden room that seats a full house, to the furnished terraces fronting the four bedrooms on both levels. Whether gathering around the massive suarwood dining table, sunbathing on the poolside deck, curling up with a good book in the elevated pondok, watching a film in the air-conditioned TV lounge, or taking an alfresco bath on the private bathroom terrace, guests have lots of space to socialize as well as quiet places to escape for ‘me’ time. The garden is delightful, with two antique pondoks (ricefield shelters), a petanque court and giant chess.
Villa Sarasvati is one of four villas in the exclusive Dea Villas Estate, so guests enjoy a range of shared facilities that few Bali villas can offer. Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? And all that while the kids let off steam on swings and slides in the playground? Villa guests also enjoy an exemplary level of service; among the 29-strong staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
This is a great villa for two families, four couples or eight friends holidaying together. For larger gatherings it can be rented in conjunction with any (or all) of the other three Dea Villas – Villa Radha (one bedroom), Villa Amy (three bedrooms) and Villa Sati (four bedrooms). Between them, the four villas have a total of 12 bedrooms for 24 people (with 8+ extra beds possible), offering the flexibility of different combinations for multiple families holidaying together, large groups of friends and perfect wedding parties (see also the Dea Villas official website for details).
Attention to detail in every single thing
Facilities in abundance
Fantastic staff and gourmet chef
Gardens are superb
Wedding venue extraordinaire
"A most unique and wonderful place have created here. We love it and we see how much love has been put into it. We will definitely be back to stay here again. Also the staff is amazing, good service and very welcoming. "
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 10-May-2019.
- Large open-plan living pavilion with three walls of glass doors that slide back for fan-cooled tropical living or close for air-conditioned comfort.
- Deeply cushioned wicker sofa seating area.
- Huge suarwood dining table with bench seating for 14, separated by a marble-topped bar counter from the open-plan guest kitchen which is well-equipped with wine fridge, espresso machine etc. Staff kitchen behind.
- Upper-level air-conditioned TV room with sofas and banquettes facing a 52-inch TV with DVD player and surround-sound system. Also has a desk, shelf of books and Yamaha piano.
- Art gallery entrance hall bedecked with artefacts.
- Large 18m swimming pool with shallow section, edged with fire-bowls.
- Ironwood deck with sun-loungers and seating.
- Huge open-sided pergola-style covered garden room with all-weather seating.
- Two antique pondoks (ricefield shelters) in a large, shaded tropical garden complete with petanque court and giant garden chess.
- Shaded terraces on both levels of the bedroom pavilion, with clusters of casual seating and daybeds.
- Private gardens and rooftop terraces by the bedrooms.
Two Master Bedroom Suites
- Both master bedroom suites on the ground floor feature reclaimed teakwood floors, king-size beds, window seat that converts to a single bed for kids, and huge dressing areas.
- Each comes with an iPod dock, 32-inch TV with cable channels and DVD player
- Choice of air-conditioning or overhead fan.
- Large garden bathrooms with walk-in rainshower, twin basins and terrazzo bathtubs ooking.
- The main master has its own private garden with table and chairs and separate Balinese entrance set into the boundary wall.
Two Guest Bedrooms
- Both upstairs air-conditioned guest suites offer the flexibility of twin beds that can be configured as a king and have a window seat that converts to a single bed for kids.
- Each comes with an iPod dock, 32-inch TV with cable channels and DVD player.
- Bright indoor shower room with vanity and rainshower, reached via a walk-through dressing area and a statement bathtub set on a completely private sun-terrace for alfresco bathing.
Dea Villas is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of Dea Villas are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
Things to doDea Villas’manager and supervisors will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the other villa staff about the local area too. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts. Round off your workouts with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques; its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, Hotel Tugu makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Dea Villas is not far from the famous temple at Tanah Lot (14km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions