The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Four-bedroomed Villa Avalon I is the largest of three independent properties on the grand Avalon Estate, designed by award-winning Bali architect, Popo Danes. When rented as a whole, the Villa Avalon Estate offers seven spacious bedrooms and makes a paradisical wedding venue.
It’s rare to find such a well-established villa only 50m from the beach and yet just a few minutes’ drive from downtown Seminyak. It is a great option for groups looking to be in the thick of action, with the beach on one side and numerous clubs, restaurants and boutiques on the other. Just beyond the entrance to Villa Avalon I is La Laguna – a prize spot for sunset cocktails, and a short stroll along the sand brings you to Mozaic and Potato Head beach clubs and the W Hotel.
From a traditional gateway, steps lead up to Villa Avalon I’s open-sided living room, which is housed in one of three interconnected pavilions that fan out around the 14-metre swimming pool. This upper level living room is an elegant ceiling fan-cooled space comprising of a large seating area and a games corner, complete with pool table. Downstairs is a dining room, where up to 14 guests can enjoy meals at the three-metre table. A media room offers air-conditioned comfort for movie watching, catching up on emails or simply having a quiet read. Outside, the antique poolside joglo creates a living space in harmony with surrounding nature, and an alfresco dining table under a cool canopy provides an informal area for convivial meals.
All four of Villa Avalon I’s air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms provide sumptuous sleeping spaces, and each has a sitting area with a TV and a DVD player. The two palatial master suites are furnished with four-poster king-size beds resting on polished teakwood floors. The glamour continues into the air-conditioned bathrooms, which feature statement bathtubs as well as rain showers and huge walk-in wardrobes. Both master suites open onto shaded furnished terraces.
A pair of air-conditioned guest suites occupy the second sleeping pavilion, both furnished with queen-size beds. The ground floor suite opens onto the garden while the upper room features a spacious garden-view terrace. Both ensuite bathrooms are fitted with rain showers and walk-in wardrobes, and there’s a second shower and a bathtub in a small courtyard attached to the ground floor room.
Efficient and friendly staff (including a competent chef) work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night.
Easy walk to the beach
Great for groups
Lavish ensuite bedrooms
TVs, books and games
"I booked Villa Avalon to celebrate our sons 30th Birthday. Andy was very helpful and obliging. From our 1st email contact and offered great suggestions to make my sons birthday dinner all that more special.
The Staff go above and beyond to making us feel special and part of their family. No request is too much trouble for the team. We have been very spoilt. Thank you. "
Real time availability
Low season rates extended and enjoy 40% off
Low season rates extended and enjoy 40% offLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020 and enjoy 40% off. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable to select villas, for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 04-Aug-2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Apr-2020 to 17-Dec-2020||720 ++||612 ++||2 nights|
|18-Dec-2020 to 25-Dec-2020||910 ++||819 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2020 to 06-Jan-2021||1,070 ++||1,017 ++||5 nights|
- Open-sided fan-cooled second-level living pavilion with pool table.
- Open-sided fan-cooled dining hall (seating for 14)
- Air-conditioned media room/library with 52-inch satellite TV, DVD player and home theatre system
- Deep bedroom terraces with additional seating
- A 15m swimming pool
- Poolside sun decks with plenty of loungers and umbrellas
- Poolside heritage teakwood joglo from Java
- Teakwood gladak building from Java – used as a playroom or massage room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Two air-conditioned master suites occupy the two-storey master sleeping pavilion
- Attached sitting room with two daybeds (perfect for the kids)
- Deep terraces with breakfast area and daybed
- King-size four-poster beds
- Walk-in wardrobe
- TV, DVD player
- Glamorous air-conditioned bathrooms with twin vanity, statement bathtub, rain shower enclosures, non-slip marble floor and large walk-in wardrobe
- Two air-conditioned guest bedrooms with queen-size beds
- Ensuites with twin vanity, rain shower, and non-slip marble floor
- TV, DVD/CD player
The Villa Avalon Estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu’s Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Only a temple and a small lagoon – over which a rustic timber walkway leads to kilometres of sandy beach – lie between the villa and the ocean. La Laguna, a charming ‘boho-batik’ restaurant and sunset bar, is a hop, skip and jump away. Furthermore, W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble inland brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Villa Avalon is at an ideal location, close to all the action in Seminyak, and footsteps from the beach.
Things to doYour Villa Manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too; most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Avalon.
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Groove to fantastic music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Walking distance from Avalon Villa, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, just outside the entrance of the villa. A restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood, this is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the 'real' Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts (most of our villas include complimentary membership, otherwise day membership is available ). Round off your work-outs with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel's restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night - for months - and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives. Then there's La Plancha, a rustic beach bar between Double Six and Gado Gado, very popular, good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, with live music and DJ events. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range dining options here include Wah Wah Gourmet Burger Winebar which specialises in sassy burgers with sexy connotations, and numerous other cheap 'n cheerful options.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (41)
Raymond & Lee, Australia, 07-Mar-2020 - 14-Mar-2020I booked Villa Avalon to celebrate our sons 30th Birthday. Andy was very helpful and obliging. From our 1st email contact and offered great suggestions to make my sons birthday dinner all that more special. The Staff go above and beyond to making us feel special and part of their family. No request is too much trouble for the team. We have been very spoilt. Thank you.
Arianto S, Indonesia, 04-Mar-2020 - 06-Mar-2020Pleasant, happy. Great food (the barbecue is the best). Very nice, friendly, helpful staff that make us very welcome. Look forward for us to come back here.
Hee Jin & Joo Wan, South Korea, 05-Feb-2020 - 08-Feb-2020Thank you for inviting us and also it was nice place to having wedding. What a nice ceremony because of your sincerely helping. Thank you so much again.
Melanie N, Australia, 14-Jan-2020 - 21-Jan-2020What a lovely relaxing time here at the Avalon Villas. Our entire family of 18 felt perfectly at home. Thank you for spoiling us everyday. The team that work here are so kind and thoughtful. We will be back!
Charlotta S, Sweden, 27-Dec-2019 - 09-Jan-2020Many thanks for a wonderful stay at Villa Avalon. Staff, food, surroundings, service, pool and everything about the home has been absolutely magical. We have been so well taken care of by all of the wonderful staff and could not have asked for more. A memory for life with friends and family.
Jasmine W, South Korea, 14-Nov-2019 - 17-Nov-2019I'd like to say thank you to everyone in Avalon Villa, especially Andy. My stay was fantastic with excellent service. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Someone is always there to take care of us. My wedding was beautiful and I'd never forget my stay here. I'd like to come back here to have a rememberance wedding at stay here at Avalon. Thank you very much.
Dominic T, Singapore, 19-Oct-2019 - 27-Oct-2019Thank you all for your hospitality and kindness! You made this stay at Avalon so pleasant and relaxing. Every single meal was so good. Our teenager boys loved it. We really appreciated the comfort of the villa and all the small details of fine decoration. And the garden is beautiful and so peaceful! Thank again for making us so comfortable in this magical environment!
Stephen C, Australia, 05-Oct-2019 - 10-Oct-2019Andy, Widi, Gede, Wayan, Putu...Nengah!! You guys are the best!!! Thank you for looking after us, feeding us, tidying up after us. You all made a great stay, an AMAZING stay. Really. Big Love, and you made my birthday AMAZING!!!
Juliette K, Australia, 27-Sep-2019 - 05-Oct-2019Having spent 7 days here with three families we cannot speak highly enough of the exceptional care and attention to detail of the Villa Avalon staff. We ate beautiful food and relaxed in the gorgeous surrounds. The yoga and massage topped off a fantastic holiday. Thank you Villa Avalon.
Beatrice M, Singapore, 28-Jul-2019 - 08-Aug-2019We enjoyed our stay here. Thank you for looking after us so well.
Kurt S, Switzerland, 22-Jul-2019 - 27-Jul-2019Vielen vielen dank für die schöne zeit hier. Es war sehr angenehm and das essen was perfekt. Wir haffen, dass wir euch bald wieder besuchen konnen.
Simone C, Hong Kong, 25-Jun-2019 - 01-Jul-2019Thank you very much for everything. It has been amazing week. Everyone LOVED it, we will be back.
Shelley C, Australia, 18-May-2019 - 25-May-2019Thank you Villa Avalon for a magical stay. We came with my entire family to celebrate my 50th Birthday and we had the most wonderful time. The staff were so friendly and made our vacation feel like a luxury home. The location was perfect.
Christina R, United States, 09-Apr-2019 - 13-Apr-2019We've been renting vacation villas in Bali for 17 years and I can honestly say this is the first time we've wanted to come back to the same villa next year. Thank you all for your exquisitec caring and unobtrusive service. Villa Avalon is full of beauty and charm and is one of the most comfortable villas we've been in.
Belle J, Australia, 29-Mar-2019 - 02-Apr-2019Wonderful day, fabulous wedding of Bella and Nick. Thank you all very much.
Kimiora W, New Zealand, 17-Mar-2019 - 23-Mar-2019Avalon Villa was an awesome choice, staff were outstanding.
Laura D, France, 27-Feb-2019 - 28-Feb-2019What a lovely short stay. The team are wonderful.
Lyndal R, Australia, 23-Dec-2018 - 04-Jan-2019Thank you very much for your amazing service over the past two weeks. We have had a truly wonderful time in villa Avalon and have felt extremely spoiled by all staff - especially Dina and Putu. Thank you for treating us all like family and making us so at home.
Sarah H, Australia, 27-Sep-2018 - 04-Oct-2018A huge thank you to all the Avalon staff for making our stay here such a wonderful experience. Awesome food, friendly and attentive staff, beautiful gardens and villas. Can't wait to return.
Annie H, New Zealand, 11-Sep-2018 - 19-Sep-2018Thank you to the wonderful staff. They have been truly amazing, not waiting for anything. They have accommodated our every wish. We will miss them. Great spot, great villa and amazing staff.
Thomas F, Singapore, 05-Sep-2018 - 09-Sep-2018Thank you for looking after us around the clock for the last 4 days. You guys are amazing. You made us feel so at home in this wonderful villa. We certainly hope to be back and re-live the great and beautiful experience. All the best!
Patrick C, Malaysia, 16-Aug-2018 - 25-Aug-2018Thank you very much for your wonderful hospitality over the past few days. We had a fantastic time, and the blessing for Sebastian was truly special.
Ben B, United Kingdom, 10-Aug-2018 - 16-Aug-2018We love the botanical gardens, quite a drive but lovely cool air for a walk in the shady trees and great high wires for all ages and abilities. Had an epic day trip to Borobudur - internal flight about 1 hour. Java has a different feel - but also beautiful like Bali. Did a morning cooking lesson with a visit to the market - very colorful and wonderful to see the work that goes into making the delicious food.
Kelsey S, Australia, 26-Jul-2018 - 31-Jul-2018Wow, what an Oasis! Beautiful garden, fabulous room but the best part is definitely the staff. Thank you for looking after us with such warmth and kindness. We will be back!
Ben B, Hong Kong, 19-Jul-2018 - 24-Jul-2018No words you guys are amazing. Service fantastic. My birthday was amazing. Amazing food so sensational. Thank you for helping create my 50th birthday memories. We will be back.
Kaye A, Australia, 11-Jul-2018 - 17-Jul-2018A heartfelt thank you for your caring, attentive and warm hospitality. Avalon is such a relaxing and rejuvenating place. Spirit lifting and calming - its a magical place. We had a very special time here with family and friends. Thanks to all our "friends" who looked after us, guided us, fed us, advised us and did so with smiles everyday, great food too!
Nicola B, Australia, 27-Jun-2018 - 05-Jul-2018Thank you to Villa Avalon and staff for a wonderful holiday. We enjoyed staying in this beautiful property. The house suited our needs perfectly and the location is perfect. We especially loved the pool and amazing garden. The staff are friendly and accommodating and every meal was on time. Everything was so easy. Thank you again, we had a great time.
Mark V, Netherlands, 18-Jun-2018 - 27-Jun-2018What can we say.... it was one of the most wonderful days in our lives! Our children (and sister) married during our stay and had the most beautiful day of our holiday. Lots of sun, joy and love! We had the most memorable family stay. The staff have been absolutely wonderful and helpful. A HUGE thanks to Andy and his staff! Everyday we were greeted with a big smile... another thing that makes our vacation amazing. You all have make it "shine".
Mark K, Australia, 02-Jan-2018 - 11-Jan-2018Thank you so much for treating us, our family and our friends with so much care and attention. This place is beautiful and all of you have made it "Shine" even when it rained. We will think of you all when we think of our time at Avalon. Our best wishes to you all and to your family.
Wayne P, Singapore, 26-Dec-2017 - 01-Jan-2018What can we say. This has been a magical stay. The staff have been absolutely wonderful and so helpful. The nights we have stayed in, the food has been exceptional. Nothing has been too much trouble and we are greeted always with a smile. We wish everyone here health and happiness for 2018.
Shez F, Indonesia, 17-Nov-2017 - 25-Nov-2017Dear Avalon Villa. We were overwhelmed with your hospitality, culinary skills and warmth. Thank you for opening the doors to this gorgeous villa. We loved all of it. We have had the most memorable family stay.
Peter S, Singapore, 04-Nov-2017 - 11-Nov-2017Thank you. What an amazing family time for us all. Your attention to our needs was fantastic!
Nadia B, Australia, 21-Sep-2017 - 01-Oct-2017Thank you for everyone who take care everyone in our family from youngest to oldest! Nothing was ever too much trouble and we leave this beautiful oasis relaxed and richer in spirit. We would like to come back again someday. Love + best wishes to all.
Chris P, Singapore, 01-Sep-2017 - 04-Sep-2017To the amazing Avalon team - thank you so much for helping us celebrate Geoff's 40th B-Day in style!. Such a lovely villa and never to forget the fabulous team! See You Soon.
Marc S, Australia, 06-Aug-2017 - 13-Aug-2017Thank you so much for making our stay so enjoyable. The service has been amazing and everyone has been incredibly supportive and friendly. The kids have also throughly enjoyed themselves and have been very well looked after. We feel very well rested and relaxed. Looking forward to our next visit!!!
Keith D, United Kingdom, 19-Jul-2017 - 31-Jul-2017We arrived in Bali at night, after a long flight and drove to Canggu in heavy traffic. We traveled down a rough road, turn the corner and the magic happened. The villa was stunning even at 03.00am and the welcome warm. The villa exceeded our expectations. It has so much character, space and attention to detail. The garden is lovely. For us, it was a family reunion with our two sons and their families, from Sydney, Australia and Wales (UK). It was a perfect relaxing time watching our grandchildren play in the pool. No words can express our appreciation of the kindness and helpfulness of Andy and all his staff. Nothing was too much trouble, organising trips, meals and taxis. Thank you so much to everyone for wonderful memories. We wish you all happy lives and good luck in the future.
Paul M, Indonesia, 30-Sep-2016 - 08-Oct-2016Thank so much for making our stay here relaxing + fabulous in every way. I am very sure I will be back sometime soon. All the very best.
Paul M, Indonesia, 01-Sep-2016 - 09-Sep-2016To Andy & your wonderful team. Thank you so much for making my both Birthday such a memorable event with such great food & attention. You have given our family & friends a wonderful opportunity to enjoy each other while relaxing & being pampered by your wonderful staff. Thank you also for cooking and serving a beautiful buffet dinner for our celebration. We have all thoroughly enjoyed our week stay!
Teegan L, United Arab Emirates, 22-Aug-2016 - 27-Aug-2016To Andy & the team. We had a wonderful stay with you. We couldn't ask for a better stay and the food was amazing! It was a great end to our wedding celebrations in Bali. Lots of Love.
Paul Clark M, Indonesia, 13-Aug-2016 - 20-Aug-2016To Andy and your amazing crew. We have brought our family to you at AVALON to celebrate our sons wedding. You have spoilt us and we have felt so welcome. Nothing has been too much trouble. From delicious breakfast and lunches and dinners to soirees where 20 odd people have turned up on your doorstep, you have bent over backwards to look after us. The after party was a real success because of your attention to detail. We will not forget your smiles. THANK YOU.
Janine S, Australia, 08-May-2016 - 16-May-2016Four friends spent 8 nights in Paradise at Villa Avalon. We can't think of a more perfect place to celebrate such a special birthday. Thank you Andy, Gede, Dina, Putu, Wayan, Nengah and team for being such wonderful hosts. Your patiently, thoughtfully attending to all our needs. No request was a problem - from booking restaurants, tours, massages, & even ART Sales! Thank you.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions