The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Four-bedroomed Villa Avalon I is the largest of three independent properties on the grand Avalon Estate, designed by award-winning Bali architect, Popo Danes. When rented as a whole, the Villa Avalon Estate offers seven spacious bedrooms and makes a paradisical wedding venue.
It’s rare to find such a well-established villa only 50m from the beach and yet just a few minutes’ drive from downtown Seminyak. It is a great option for groups looking to be in the thick of action, with the beach on one side and numerous clubs, restaurants and boutiques on the other. Just beyond the entrance to Villa Avalon I is La Laguna – a prize spot for sunset cocktails, and a short stroll along the sand brings you to Mozaic and Potato Head beach clubs and the W Hotel.
From a traditional gateway, steps lead up to Villa Avalon I’s open-sided living room, which is housed in one of three interconnected pavilions that fan out around the 14-metre swimming pool. This upper level living room is an elegant ceiling fan-cooled space comprising of a large seating area and a games corner, complete with pool table. Downstairs is a dining room, where up to 14 guests can enjoy meals at the three-metre table. A media room offers air-conditioned comfort for movie watching, catching up on emails or simply having a quiet read. Outside, the antique poolside joglo creates a living space in harmony with surrounding nature, and an alfresco dining table under a cool canopy provides an informal area for convivial meals.
All four of Villa Avalon I’s air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms provide sumptuous sleeping spaces, and each has a sitting area with a TV and a DVD player. The two palatial master suites are furnished with four-poster king-size beds resting on polished teakwood floors. The glamour continues into the air-conditioned bathrooms, which feature statement bathtubs as well as rain showers and huge walk-in wardrobes. Both master suites open onto shaded furnished terraces.
A pair of air-conditioned guest suites occupy the second sleeping pavilion, both furnished with queen-size beds. The ground floor suite opens onto the garden while the upper room features a spacious garden-view terrace. Both ensuite bathrooms are fitted with rain showers and walk-in wardrobes, and there’s a second shower and a bathtub in a small courtyard attached to the ground floor room.
Efficient and friendly staff (including a competent chef) work discreetly in the background to provide stellar service from morning until night.
Easy walk to the beach
Great for groups
Lavish ensuite bedrooms
TVs, books and games
"I booked Villa Avalon to celebrate our sons 30th Birthday. Andy was very helpful and obliging. From our 1st email contact and offered great suggestions to make my sons birthday dinner all that more special.
The Staff go above and beyond to making us feel special and part of their family. No request is too much trouble for the team. We have been very spoilt. Thank you. "
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 02-May-2020.
- Open-sided fan-cooled second-level living pavilion with pool table.
- Open-sided fan-cooled dining hall (seating for 14)
- Air-conditioned media room/library with 52-inch satellite TV, DVD player and home theatre system
- Deep bedroom terraces with additional seating
- A 15m swimming pool
- Poolside sun decks with plenty of loungers and umbrellas
- Poolside heritage teakwood joglo from Java
- Teakwood gladak building from Java – used as a playroom or massage room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Two air-conditioned master suites occupy the two-storey master sleeping pavilion
- Attached sitting room with two daybeds (perfect for the kids)
- Deep terraces with breakfast area and daybed
- King-size four-poster beds
- Walk-in wardrobe
- TV, DVD player
- Glamorous air-conditioned bathrooms with twin vanity, statement bathtub, rain shower enclosures, non-slip marble floor and large walk-in wardrobe
- Two air-conditioned guest bedrooms with queen-size beds
- Ensuites with twin vanity, rain shower, and non-slip marble floor
- TV, DVD/CD player
The Villa Avalon Estate is the very last private residence on a small lane that leads to Canggu’s Kayu Putih beach, with its glistening volcanic sand and awesome waves. Only a temple and a small lagoon – over which a rustic timber walkway leads to kilometres of sandy beach – lie between the villa and the ocean. La Laguna, a charming ‘boho-batik’ restaurant and sunset bar, is a hop, skip and jump away. Furthermore, W Hotel, Potato Head and the famed bars and restaurants of Seminyak are only a 15-minute walk from the villa. A 15-minute amble inland brings you to Canggu Plaza, with its expat-focused supermarket, gelato stop and choice of eateries. Villa Avalon is at an ideal location, close to all the action in Seminyak, and footsteps from the beach.
Things to doYour villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too; most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Avalon.
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Groove to fantastic music and soak up Ibiza’s party vibes at the newly opened Café del Mar. Walking distance from Avalon Villa, this 10000sqm beachfront pool club just may be where you choose to spend your evenings.
- Enjoy sundowners or an evening meal at La Laguna, just outside the entrance of the villa. A restaurant and bar entirely made out of driftwood, this is probably the most romantic spot you’ll find on the island, with magical sunset views over the lagoon and the beach.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the 'real' Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts (most of our villas include complimentary membership, otherwise day membership is available ). Round off your work-outs with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel's restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night - for months - and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Bali’s fashionable ‘Eat Street’, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Sarong and Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar. La Lucciola Restaurant is great for sunset drinks, as is The Breeze at The Samaya. While Ku Dé Ta is still the place to see and be seen, two new beachclubs, Cocoon and Potato Head, are classy seaside alternatives. Then there's La Plancha, a rustic beach bar between Double Six and Gado Gado, very popular, good tapas, very reasonably priced drinks, with live music and DJ events. A short taxi ride will bring you to Sardine for elegant seafood, Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range dining options here include Wah Wah Gourmet Burger Winebar which specialises in sassy burgers with sexy connotations, and numerous other cheap 'n cheerful options.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions