The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Find your space in this comfortable four-bedroom villa, located in an exclusive, secluded, residential estate just off one of Seminyak's most fashionable streets. With experienced staff to look after your every need, many of whom have been working at the villa for years, you're bound to feel instantly at home at Villa Emmy.
Spend lazy days beside the 16-metre swimming pool, relaxing on a lounger or under the shade of the comfortable thatched poolside balé, surrounded by a tropical garden abundant with bougainvillaea, frangipani and orchids. Come mealtimes, your chef is at hand to take care of every culinary desire from a delicious tapas supper under the stars to a traditional Balinese feast.
Villa Emmy's double-height lounge and dining room opens widely onto the garden giving a wonderful sense of tropical open-air living, while a pretty courtyard provides the perfect spot for an early morning breakfast or a cup of afternoon tea.
Three of the bedrooms open onto either the pool and gardens or, in the case of the upper-floor master, a private furnished balcony. The fourth bedroom (a twin) doubles as an air-conditioned study room offering a wonderful retreat from the heat of the day and making Villa Emmy ideal for families.
Villa Emmy is the perfect choice for those seeking relaxing holiday but with the opportunity to enjoy all the excitement and buzz of Seminyak, whose many restaurants, cafes, bars, and boutiques as well as the sweeping sands of Petitenget Beach are just a short stroll away.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Emmy's manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area; many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life. In the meantime, here is a taste of the many varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Fashionistas and shopaholics will adore Seminyak's glut of stylish, chic boutiques. For furniture, antiques, and home-ware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, visit Denpasar's vibrant markets, where everything and anything is available. At Pasar Badung, Bali's largest and oldest market, you'll find meat, vegetables, and spices. Not for the fainthearted! Kumbasari Market specializes in paintings, handicrafts, souvenirs, artifacts, clothes, fabrics, and gold, and Jalan Sulawesi is the place for textiles but you'll need to shake off the commission hunters offering to be your guide.
- You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night for months and still not run out of options. Jalan Laksmana (also known as Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Kayu Aya) is Balis fashionable Eat Street, offering plenty of high-end restaurants including Mauri. The Beach Bar at Alila Seminyak is great for sunset drinks. Potato Head, Sugar Sand, and Woo Bar at the W are classy seaside alternatives. Then there's La Plancha, a rustic beach bar. A short taxi ride will bring you to Métis for French Mediterranean cuisine, or to Hog Wild in Bali, famous for barbecue ribs and wicked Martinis. Mid-range and casual dining options here include Mexicola and Da Maria which specializes in Italian, amongst numerous other cheap and cheerful options. For a late-night tipple, El Nacional is a late-night Cuban-inspired rum bar that serves sensational cocktails with great music.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Balis's prestigious Finns Recreation Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis, squash courts, 25-metre swimming pool, multi-purpose hall for basketball and badminton, and a myriad of other attractions for all ages. Round off your workout with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Canggu Deli.
- It's possible to walk the grey sands of Seminyak Petitenget Beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections) but is a great spot for building sandcastles or watching the sunset as you sip a cocktail at one of the many beachside bars.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs Make and Paint Pot sessions where children of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot Sea Temple. Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- The Bali trekking tour promises breathtaking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360-degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Large, fan-cooled living pavilion with high ceilings, housing the lounge and dining room
- Big U-shaped rattan sofa with white cushions, looking out onto the pool deck
- Dining table with seating for eight
- Fully equipped kitchen and bar
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with lots of colour
- Thatched balé pavilion in garden large enough for six people
- Sunny walled courtyard with koi pond next to dining room
- 16-metre swimming pool with shallow area for kids, decking, sun loungers and umbrellas
Master Bedroom - Top Level
- Master bedroom has a partially open roof to provide an alfresco area with palms and greenery
- Semi open-air bathroom
- Hardwood floors and a television with cable channels
- King-size bed for restful sleep
Guest Bedrooms - Ground Level
- Two guest rooms open out directly to the pool
- Hardwood floors, TVs, and cable channels
- Decorated with Indonesian touches and batiks
- Fourth bedroom can be set up as Twin/King or triple room using extra mattress
The villa offers an extensive suggestion menu of delicious home-style meals featuring Asian and international dishes to cater to all tastes, with an excellent selection of vegetarian and children's options. The chef is also more than happy to tailor meals to accommodate any special dietary requirements, including gluten-free menus, and a stay is not complete without sampling his fantastic tapas selection over a glass of wine or two. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20%++. Guests will be requested to provide grocery money in advance and the staff will do the shopping for you and keep the receipts for your reference.View a sample menu
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service