The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Six-bedroom Villa Canggu is located just 100 metres from the beach in the tiny fishing village of Nelayan, close to Canggu, on Bali’s south-west coast. Highly versatile, Villa Canggu is really two villas in one, and can be neatly combined or separated by installing or removing sliding ‘wall’ panels. Together, the villas can sleep up to 12 adults and share two indoor living areas, an alfresco dining pavilion, two pools, a kids’ wading pool, a full kitchen, and lush tropical walled gardens. The villa is well equipped for kids and works well for groups of friends or families travelling together with independent teens.
Villa Canggu South is the larger of the two villas and has four bedrooms to Villa Canggu North’s two, yet when the sliding panels between the villas are removed the boundaries between them are dissolved. Villa Canggu’s design is bright, intelligent and stylishly modern, with roomy interiors blessed with an incredible private collection of paintings, installations and murals by noteworthy Indonesian artists. The villa is set across two floors and in all but one of the bedrooms the king-sized beds can be made up as twins to offer further flexibility.
Villa Canggu’s professional team of staff presides over the villa, and includes a manager, villa attendants, 24-hour security and a private chef. A car with driver is also available at discounted daily rate.
Canggu is fast evolving into Bali's hippest beachside scene, with a laid-back vibe, numerous eateries, vibrant live music venues, yoga studios, spas and some chic beachwear boutiques, all within a mere five-minute drive.
Click on these links to find out more about the arty four-bedroom Villa Canggu South and more intimate two-bedroom Villa Canggu North or visit the Villa Canggu website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Moments from the beach
Amazing artwork on display
A great staff team
Can easily convert to 6-bed option
Real time availability
Low season rates extended
Low season rates extendedLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable to select villas, for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 04-Aug-2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Apr-2020 to 14-Dec-2020||801 ++||681 ++||2 nights|
|18-Dec-2020 to 25-Dec-2020||1,152 ++||1,037 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2020 to 06-Jan-2021||1,377 ++||1,308 ++||5 nights|
- Villa Canggu North’s retractable wall panels neatly divide the villas yet may be removed to merge the villas’ pools and gardens together seamlessly.
- Air-conditioned living areas with satellite TVs and DVD players
- Two indoor dining areas, one of which is furnished with a bar
- Chill out mezzanine reading room with balcony and sea views
- Astonishing collection of artwork, wall murals and installations
- A full kitchen and a smaller kitchenette
- A 20-metre pool (with integrated kids’ pool) and an 8-metre pool
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols
- Open-sided poolside dining pavilion with large table and bench seats
- Private walled tropical garden with lawns and water features
- Six king-size bedrooms (five of which convert to twins) with stylish ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in rainshowers
- The master suite in Villa Canggu South has a private terrace and jacuzzi tub-for-two whilst the upstairs guest suite has a circular tub-for-two
- The two first-floor bedrooms in Villa Canggu North interconnect
- Bedrooms are air-conditioned, and are fitted with satellite TVs and DVD players
Things to do
Villa Canggu’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Canggu is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel on the coast, a few minutes closer to the villa, is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Have a go at riding the local ponies at Bali Equestrian Center. See the beaches and beautiful landscapes of Bali from a different perspective.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions