Villa Nini Elly
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
If you’re looking for a centrally located, family-friendly villa in Bali, look no further. Villa Nini Elly, a swanky villa newly built in 2022 is the perfect holiday home for multi-generational families travelling with children, seniors and those young at heart.
Leave the world outside as you step into pure luxury. An oasis you wouldn’t want to leave, Villa Nini Elly beckons you within, with an infinity pool stretching out across the width of the villa. Refresh yourself with a cold towel and settle into the plush sofas in the sunken living room as a wooden retractable wall opens up to reveal a large flat-screen television that it skillfully hides.
This disabled-friendly home features ramp access throughout the ground level, a rare facility not found very often in Balinese villas, making it a great place to bring your extended family. With six bedrooms spread over two levels, there’s plenty of space for everyone. While the elders will love thoughtful features such as benches in the showers and shallow steps leading into the pool, the children will find the fish in the koi pond fascinating and movie nights on the rooftop theatre a magical experience. Young adults wouldn’t mind stepping out for a quick visit to one of the many beach clubs within a 2km radius. You are, after all, in the heart of Canggu, with all that it has to offer a five-minute drive away.
Custom-built for the owner’s personal use, the villa boasts super-luxury amenities and fittings. Toto-outfitted bathrooms, jacuzzis in both the master bedrooms (plus a sauna in one), intercom throughout the house, wireless phone charging, and smart home features such as mood lighting make this a hit with those who appreciate the comfort modern technology brings.
Managed by a team of staff ably led by an English-speaking Villa Manager, this is where you can allow yourself to relax and not worry about a thing. Enjoy three-course meals cooked by the villa’s private chef and served with aplomb either in the air-conditioned dining room or alfresco on the rooftop. Canggu’s hipster cafes, vegan restaurants, spas and boutique stores are mere minutes away. But such are the charms of Villa Nini Elly, that you may never wish to leave.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Nini Elly is located in the heart of Canggu a few kilometres north of Seminyak and only 600 metres from Finns Recreation Club. Though hidden down a quiet residential lane, the area’s many hipster spots, vegan cafes, spas and boutique stores are mere minutes away. A five-minute drive and you have your choice of beach clubs from Finns Beach Club to Café Del Mar and the new and gorgeous - Mari Beach Club. The expanse of black volcanic sand at Berawa Beach — perfect for surfing, sunset walks and people-watching is five minutes away as well and a quick 15-minute drive takes you into the heart of Seminyak, with its myriad acclaimed restaurants, boutiques and spas.More information for Things to do
Villa Nini Elly’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Mama San, Sardine and Métis.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel on the coast, a few minutes closer to the villa, is also a good sunset spot.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Have a go at riding the local ponies at Bali Equestrian Center. See the beaches and beautiful landscapes of Bali from a different perspective.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Contemporary and modern interiors in pastel shades
- Exposed concrete, stone flooring and white tiles
- Sunken living room with a concealed, flat-screen television
- Bar with five bar stools and a well-stocked wine cellar
- Wireless charging embedded in the countertops
- Indoor dining room with single-log suar table for eight
- Breakfast island with seating for six people
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Infinity pool with concealed, colour-changing lights along the acrylic
- Two sun loungers set atop a shallow platform in the pool
- Splash pool for kids
- Sunken outdoor living sala, great for evening cocktails
- Tropical garden with tall palm trees and a Balinese temple
- Koi pond with a water feature, and gazebo with sofa seating
- Rooftop terrace with barbecue and alfresco dining for 10
- Outdoor theatre with 150-inch projector screen and beanbags
Master Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Located on the ground level, perfect for elderly guests
- King-size beds with bedside tables and bamboo hanging lamps
- Study desks in both the rooms
- Ensuite bathrooms with standalone jacuzzis, replete with USB feature for music
- Bathrooms are outfitted with high-end fittings by Toto and Hansgrohe
- Large rain showers overlooking tropical greenery with bench seating
- Master Bedroom 1 also has a sauna room
- Ample storage, dressing area, safety deposit locker and air conditioning
Junior Suite 1
- Located on the first floor, up a flight of steps
- Large, king-size bed on an in-built concrete platform
- Exposed concrete, jute and bamboo work
- Study desk, air conditioning, and a flat-screen television
- Ensuite bathroom has a skylight and a rainshower
- Double sinks carved out of a single-stone - a marvelous piece of art
Guest Bedroom 1
- Located adjacent to the Junior Suite 1, the Guest Bedroom 1 is large and can easily accommodate three people (including one on a daybed)
- Air conditioning, flat-screen television and study desk
- King-size bed with hanging lamps and safety deposit box
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Both the rooms are located on a separate wing above the dining room
- Twin beds for both bedrooms that can be converted in to king-size beds
- Each room can also accommodate an extra daybed for an additional person/child
- Easy access to the rooftop theatre
- Ensuite bathroom with stone sinks and rain showers
Memorable holidays are always centred around good food. Villa Nini Elly’s personal chef is at your service and it is a great benefit to be able to ask him to whip up delectable bites for you whenever the mood strikes. From breakfast, lunch to dinner, the chef will be happy to prepare delectable meals (extra charge) if informed in advance.
The villa offers an extensive priced menu of delicious home-style meals featuring Asian and international dishes to cater to all tastes, with an excellent selection of vegetarian and children’s options. The chef is also more than happy to tailor meals to accommodate any special dietary requirements. A stay is not complete without sampling the chef’s three-course creations, served in five-star style. His beef rendang is perfectly balanced and soto ayam (chicken soup) hearty and delicious. Simple dishes like a cheesy chicken burrito served with french fries are given the same loving care as is a molten chocolate lava cake. No ask is too big when it comes to food at an elite haven.View a sample menu
The villa is huge, clean and enough for 14 pax, staff is excellent, breakfast was perfect, will be back for sure.29-Sep-2022 - 02-Oct-2022 Sandra P
Overall it was fantastic, great service, lovely home, glass door were very clean, wonderful experianced, would come back, thank you for all the help14-Sep-2022 - 18-Sep-2022 Errol C
Highly recommended villa. I think the best villa in Canggu with a very kind butler and manager. Everything is so good. Absolutely will come back one day. Great job.31-Aug-2022 - 02-Sep-2022 Adhi M
Puas dengan villanya, bersih fasilitas bagus, staffnya sangat baik dan ramahdan sangat membantu, Terima kasih untuk Pak Edi apabila ada kesempatan akan balik stay di Villa Nini Elly lagi05-Aug-2022 - 11-Aug-2022 Lucy E
Great service, brand new villa, everything was shining and polished, such a luxury experienced with a homey breakfast in the morning22-Jul-2022 - 25-Jul-2022 Patricia D
Thank you very much for a beautiful stay, the food was great and the service was excellent , we wiil be back very soon12-Jul-2022 - 15-Jul-2022 Raden A
Beautiful villa, loved the stay and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, A++ service! Thank you for the stay and we will be back again06-Jul-2022 - 08-Jul-2022 Prisillia W
It was nice staying here, I enjoyed the French Fries you gave me at the pool. Thank you for all your service I hope you have a peaceful life.27-Jun-2022 - 05-Jul-2022 Mr Maulana I
Villa was clean, all working very well, staff were very attentive and quick to help. Thank you will definitely recommend this villa to friends and family. keep up the good work24-Jun-2022 - 27-Jun-2022 Rambitan C
Villa was clean, all working very well, staff were very attentive and quick to help. Thank you will definitely recommend this villa to friends and family. Keep up the good work19-Jun-2022 - 20-Jun-2022 Ibu C
Staff are helpful, nice and friendly, room was clean and food was good. Will definitely come back. Thank you Villa Nini Elly!16-Jun-2022 - 19-Jun-2022 Ibu C
There are not many words that can describe this place. So I start with word "Excellence". I came to Bali with a mission to heal, relax and being unbothered with things that I must do. The great staff of this heaven did a beyond excellent job in that. I would say mission accomplished. Thank you for making this possible.13-Jun-2022 - 16-Jun-2022 Mitchell L
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service