Villa Nini Elly
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
If you’re looking for a centrally located, family-friendly villa in Bali, look no further. Villa Nini Elly, a swanky villa newly built in 2022 is the perfect holiday home for multi-generational families travelling with children, seniors and those young at heart.
Leave the world outside as you step into pure luxury. An oasis you wouldn’t want to leave, Villa Nini Elly beckons you within, with an infinity pool stretching out across the width of the villa. Refresh yourself with a cold towel and settle into the plush sofas in the sunken living room as a wooden retractable wall opens up to reveal a large flat-screen television that it skillfully hides.
This disabled-friendly home features ramp access throughout the ground level, a rare facility not found very often in Balinese villas, making it a great place to bring your extended family. With six bedrooms spread over two levels, there’s plenty of space for everyone. While the elders will love thoughtful features such as benches in the showers and shallow steps leading into the pool, the children will find the fish in the koi pond fascinating and movie nights on the rooftop theatre a magical experience. Young adults wouldn’t mind stepping out for a quick visit to one of the many beach clubs within a 2km radius. You are, after all, in the heart of Canggu, with all that it has to offer a five-minute drive away.
Custom-built for the owner’s personal use, the villa boasts super-luxury amenities and fittings. Toto-outfitted bathrooms, jacuzzis in both the master bedrooms (plus a sauna in one), intercom throughout the house, wireless phone charging, and smart home features such as mood lighting make this a hit with those who appreciate the comfort modern technology brings.
Managed by a team of staff ably led by an English-speaking Villa Manager, this is where you can allow yourself to relax and not worry about a thing. Enjoy three-course meals cooked by the villa’s private chef and served with aplomb either in the air-conditioned dining room or alfresco on the rooftop. Canggu’s hipster cafes, vegan restaurants, spas and boutique stores are mere minutes away. But such are the charms of Villa Nini Elly, that you may never wish to leave.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Nini Elly is located in the heart of Canggu a few kilometres north of Seminyak and only 600 metres from Finns Recreation Club. Though hidden down a quiet residential lane, the area’s many hipster spots, vegan cafes, spas and boutique stores are mere minutes away. A five-minute drive and you have your choice of beach clubs from Finns Beach Club to Café Del Mar and the new and gorgeous - Mari Beach Club. The expanse of black volcanic sand at Berawa Beach — perfect for surfing, sunset walks and people-watching is five minutes away as well and a quick 15-minute drive takes you into the heart of Seminyak, with its myriad acclaimed restaurants, boutiques and spas.More information for Things to do
Villa Nini Elly’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Mama San, Sardine and Métis.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel on the coast, a few minutes closer to the villa, is also a good sunset spot.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Have a go at riding the local ponies at Bali Equestrian Center. See the beaches and beautiful landscapes of Bali from a different perspective.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Contemporary and modern interiors in pastel shades
- Exposed concrete, stone flooring and white tiles
- Sunken living room with a concealed, flat-screen television
- Bar with five bar stools and a well-stocked wine cellar
- Wireless charging embedded in the countertops
- Indoor dining room with single-log suar table for eight
- Breakfast island with seating for six people
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Infinity pool with concealed, colour-changing lights along the acrylic
- Two sun loungers set atop a shallow platform in the pool
- Splash pool for kids
- Sunken outdoor living sala, great for evening cocktails
- Tropical garden with tall palm trees and a Balinese temple
- Koi pond with a water feature, and gazebo with sofa seating
- Rooftop terrace with barbecue and alfresco dining for 10
- Outdoor theatre with 150-inch projector screen and beanbags
Master Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Located on the ground level, perfect for elderly guests
- King-size beds with bedside tables and bamboo hanging lamps
- Study desks in both the rooms
- Ensuite bathrooms with standalone jacuzzis, replete with USB feature for music
- Bathrooms are outfitted with high-end fittings by Toto and Hansgrohe
- Large rain showers overlooking tropical greenery with bench seating
- Master Bedroom 1 also has a sauna room
- Ample storage, dressing area, safety deposit locker and air conditioning
Junior Suite 1
- Located on the first floor, up a flight of steps
- Large, king-size bed on an in-built concrete platform
- Exposed concrete, jute and bamboo work
- Study desk, air conditioning, and a flat-screen television
- Ensuite bathroom has a skylight and a rainshower
- Double sinks carved out of a single-stone - a marvelous piece of art
Guest Bedroom 1
- Located adjacent to the Junior Suite 1, the Guest Bedroom 1 is large and can easily accommodate three people (including one on a daybed)
- Air conditioning, flat-screen television and study desk
- King-size bed with hanging lamps and safety deposit box
- Ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Both the rooms are located on a separate wing above the dining room
- Twin beds for both bedrooms that can be converted in to king-size beds
- Each room can also accommodate an extra daybed for an additional person/child
- Easy access to the rooftop theatre
- Ensuite bathroom with stone sinks and rain showers
Memorable holidays are always centred around good food. Villa Nini Elly’s personal chef is at your service and it is a great benefit to be able to ask him to whip up delectable bites for you whenever the mood strikes. From breakfast, lunch to dinner, the chef will be happy to prepare delectable meals (extra charge) if informed in advance.
The villa offers an extensive priced menu of delicious home-style meals featuring Asian and international dishes to cater to all tastes, with an excellent selection of vegetarian and children’s options. The chef is also more than happy to tailor meals to accommodate any special dietary requirements. A stay is not complete without sampling the chef’s three-course creations, served in five-star style. His beef rendang is perfectly balanced and soto ayam (chicken soup) hearty and delicious. Simple dishes like a cheesy chicken burrito served with french fries are given the same loving care as is a molten chocolate lava cake. No ask is too big when it comes to food at an elite haven.View a sample menu
We flew 26 hours to get to Bali and it was entirely worth it. The staff have been incredible, the food has been incredible. I have 2 young children who we did not bring on our trip, when we return I will 100% be bringing them based off how accommodating the staff have been. This has truly a 5-star experienced.28-Aug-2023 - 31-Aug-2023 Sam W
Thank you for giving us an amazing time in Bali, we enjoyed every second of it, we missing the tranquility of the Koi Pond already.Many thanks for an amazing service of very friendly staff at Nini Elly23-Jul-2023 - 13-Aug-2023 Stephan` W
Dear Edi, Andy, Linda and Crew, we can;t thank you enough for a wonderful holiday, our boys absolutely adore you as we do. we will be back05-Jul-2023 - 12-Jul-2023 Melanie S
We had an amazing stay at Villa Nini Elly. Staff was excellent, very knowledgable, and extremely accomodating. The room were excellent and very comfortable. Major thanks to Eddie, Linda and Andy as the accomodated our every need. Thanks to the rest of the staff that took care of us very well, will definitely come back. Thank you for everything on behalf of all of us22-Jun-2023 - 28-Jun-2023 Dawoud A
We had an amazing stay to celebrate birthday of our daughter with her friends. Slept like a baby, place is great, food was delicious and the staff is top service, very friendly and very knowlegable. Thank you18-Jun-2023 - 22-Jun-2023 Emily B
The villa was beautiful and the service was excellent!14-Jun-2023 - 17-Jun-2023 Yunike Engelin H
Our party had amazing time here at Nini Elly! location was great and staff was super nice and helpful. The best was beautifully designed villa. We will definitely recommends to our friends and family.11-Jun-2023 - 14-Jun-2023 Tammy N
First class service! outstanding villa, very nice pool and koi pond and the food. Keep up the good work. tumbs up for the service, feel warm to stay here. The villa is awesome. Thank you Edi and your team are very nice! Thank you for hosting us.08-Jun-2023 - 11-Jun-2023 Koh K
Wow Villa Nini Elly is amazing, we had the most wonderful family holiday here we had the most wonderful family holiday and birthday celebrations. I can't thank all the staff led by Eddy , Andy and Linda enough for their attentive and always smilling service. our every need was met.01-Jun-2023 - 08-Jun-2023 Maree S
Thank you Villa Nini Elly, everything was amazing. The staff were so incredibly helpful and always smiling. The villa itself was amazing, everything was perfect and the kids loved the pool and really enjoy feeding the fish everyday. Thank you so much!20-May-2023 - 27-May-2023 Grant A
Thank you so much for having us Villa Nini Elly! We had most wonderful time here over my sister wedding. The staff were warm, extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make us as comfortable as possible. The villa is brand new, very high tech and a lot of fun to stay at! our 1 year old baby loved the koi pond and beautiful infinity pool. Thank you17-May-2023 - 20-May-2023 Tahlia P
Amazing experience! The hospitality and customer service is Top Notch! Definitely the best stay that I've ever had. Thank you very much for taking care of us and putting up this crazy group. We will be back. The villa is the nicest villa we've ever stayed in! Thank you so much for everything.10-May-2023 - 14-May-2023 Endy J
To the wonderful team at Villa Nini Elly, Thank you for making our 40th Birthday Holiday so special. We have all been friends for over 25 years and with our busy lives, time like this is rare. The service was impeccable and the staff were so warm and generous. The house was perfect for our size and surpassed our expectations.31-Mar-2023 - 07-Apr-2023 Elisa H
Our stay at Villa Nini Elly was absolutely magical. This was our first time in Bali and we can't wait to come and visit again, thank you for coordinating every detail and all the attention to detail from all the staff.26-Mar-2023 - 29-Mar-2023 Tristin M
We had an amazing time here at Nini Elly! The villa was unfathomly beautiful, the staff was incredibly attentive and made sure we had an amazing and enjoyable time. Thank you for making our stay incredible. We will be back.21-Mar-2023 - 24-Mar-2023 Folasade A
Thank you so much for the amazing hospitality, we can not wait to come back again to Nini Elly.15-Mar-2023 - 20-Mar-2023 Jelena M
United Arab Emirates
To the wonderful staff here at Nini Elly Edi, Andi and Linda your hospitality care and help makes this holiday truly memorable for our family. you all go above and beyond to insure our stay here is enjoyable, your friendly smiles we will miss06-Mar-2023 - 13-Mar-2023 Franca C
Thank you for your service, we are very very satisfied with our stay, perfect location, facility and of course the staff. we definitely visit here again03-Mar-2023 - 05-Mar-2023 Kohei R
To all the staff at Villa Nini Elly, Thank you so much for having us and making sure we had an amazing stay. We loved the breakfast that you prepared, the cocktails that you made, and all the little things that made our stay so special. We say a huge thank you and will remember you fondly. Lots of love from all off us!26-Feb-2023 - 02-Mar-2023 Jane B
10/10 Service, Would recommend to everyone, so clean and very accomodating staff. Impeccable service, Thank you16-Feb-2023 - 19-Feb-2023 Victoria-Rose B
The quality of the villa was 10/10, the service was exceptional, the breakfast was delicious, absolutely nothing to fault, we will be back. Thank you so much!13-Feb-2023 - 16-Feb-2023 Jess L
What an amazing stay, The staff were wonderful and made our stay so special. Eddy, Linda and Andy, Thank you for all you did for us, you all such amazing people and we feel so lucky to have met you. The villa was always accomodating, clean and the decor was perfect. Thank you again and we can;t wait to come back again05-Feb-2023 - 12-Feb-2023 Danielle S
Excellent Villa Nini Elly. It’s our dream house. How I wish to stay here forever. It’s for our team bonding gathering. The villa is perfect for our large group of 9 pax. The team, all the helpers, Pak Eddy, The chef shows excellent service. Please keep it this way. We will be back.16-Jan-2023 - 19-Jan-2023 Rondy K
Great place, great people, great food. Perfect villa for family getaway. Keep up the good work. All the best. Cheers22-Dec-2022 - 26-Dec-2022 Novia V
Wonderful staff, amazing experienced in the villa, staff are all accommodating, friendly and professional, language was no issue. Thank you to Edi and team for the wonderful service14-Dec-2022 - 19-Dec-2022 Melissa C
Villa has amazing architecture, clean, well kept. Service from the Staff were friendly, flexible, professional, caring, and special mentioned to Edi, well managed. Food was good especially Nasi Goreng. We enjoy so much the experienced is amazing06-Dec-2022 - 09-Dec-2022 Suven Y
Overall, very nice and well managed villa. Excellent and helpful staff, going all in providing superb service. Very nice rooms and facilities. Thank you for wonderful time and we will surely come back at the earliest opportunity01-Dec-2022 - 05-Dec-2022 Putriya M
Special thanks for all the staff in Villa Nini Elly, especially Pak Edi, amazing service and hospitality. We truly enjoyed our two night stay here. Would definitely come back and recommend to our friends and families. Love the villa so much, interior and every detail of it, can't wait to come back.27-Nov-2022 - 29-Nov-2022 Deviana Nugraha P
Thank you for the amazing service and warm hospitality, The villa is beautifully designed and furnished. Spotless clean. And the staff members are attentive. It is the perfect place to celebrate a milestone birthday.25-Nov-2022 - 27-Nov-2022 Julette A
We are 10 pax staying in Villa Nini Elly. The welcome is great and Edi the Manager was done a great job and good service for us and of the staff names Andy was also very fantastic for us. Everything was great and we will be back one day15-Nov-2022 - 17-Nov-2022 CHEN B
Such an incredible villa! Felt like paradise. We had our 2 kids aged 2 and 3 years old with us which we organised a pool fence around the pool and pond which made it a lot safer. The villa is incredible and the staff were the best I have ever experienced (and I am very well traveled)! Lock it down if you can!10-Nov-2022 - 14-Nov-2022 Francois F
Great staff, great villa, great times, everything was well accomodated to us, we definitely reccomend and return.05-Nov-2022 - 08-Nov-2022 Malcolm H
Amazing villa, amazing service, The staff were so accommodating with our needs, The breakfast was excellent and not to forget, The excellent service from the staff and always paying attention to all our needs. The villa is very clean to every corner of the villa is just astonish and instagramable. Thank you Nini Elly Villa we really enjoyed our stay02-Nov-2022 - 04-Nov-2022 Sanchit S
The heaven in earth. This is an experienced that everyone must have. Everything is 10/10, Amazing bedrooms, amazing facilities and amazing staff. a special shout out to Pak Edi and Andy for being attentive to all our needs. Many thanks Villa Nini Elly for making our Bali stay so heavenly21-Oct-2022 - 25-Oct-2022 Jayden L
Thank you guys for the amazing experience. The service and the food was super cool, the staff is also super friendly. I would recommend this villa to my friends.19-Oct-2022 - 21-Oct-2022 Yana M
The villa is huge, clean and enough for 14 pax, staff is excellent, breakfast was perfect, will be back for sure.29-Sep-2022 - 02-Oct-2022 Sandra P
Overall it was fantastic, great service, lovely home, glass door were very clean, wonderful experianced, would come back, thank you for all the help14-Sep-2022 - 18-Sep-2022 Errol C
Highly recommended villa. I think the best villa in Canggu with a very kind butler and manager. Everything is so good. Absolutely will come back one day. Great job.31-Aug-2022 - 02-Sep-2022 Adhi M
Puas dengan villanya, bersih fasilitas bagus, staffnya sangat baik dan ramahdan sangat membantu, Terima kasih untuk Pak Edi apabila ada kesempatan akan balik stay di Villa Nini Elly lagi05-Aug-2022 - 11-Aug-2022 Lucy E
Great service, brand new villa, everything was shining and polished, such a luxury experienced with a homey breakfast in the morning22-Jul-2022 - 25-Jul-2022 Patricia D
Thank you very much for a beautiful stay, the food was great and the service was excellent , we wiil be back very soon12-Jul-2022 - 15-Jul-2022 Raden A
Beautiful villa, loved the stay and the staff were extremely friendly and accommodating, A++ service! Thank you for the stay and we will be back again06-Jul-2022 - 08-Jul-2022 Prisillia W
It was nice staying here, I enjoyed the French Fries you gave me at the pool. Thank you for all your service I hope you have a peaceful life.27-Jun-2022 - 05-Jul-2022 Mr Maulana I
Villa was clean, all working very well, staff were very attentive and quick to help. Thank you will definitely recommend this villa to friends and family. keep up the good work24-Jun-2022 - 27-Jun-2022 Rambitan C
Villa was clean, all working very well, staff were very attentive and quick to help. Thank you will definitely recommend this villa to friends and family. Keep up the good work19-Jun-2022 - 20-Jun-2022 Ibu C
Staff are helpful, nice and friendly, room was clean and food was good. Will definitely come back. Thank you Villa Nini Elly!16-Jun-2022 - 19-Jun-2022 Ibu C
There are not many words that can describe this place. So I start with word "Excellence". I came to Bali with a mission to heal, relax and being unbothered with things that I must do. The great staff of this heaven did a beyond excellent job in that. I would say mission accomplished. Thank you for making this possible.13-Jun-2022 - 16-Jun-2022 Mitchell L
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service