Seseh Beach Villa II
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Bordered by majestic trees and just moments from the Indian ocean in a quiet coastal village, the six-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa II makes a luxurious out-of-town escape, characterised by stylish contemporary architecture complemented by thatched roofs, solid timber doors, marble and teak fixtures and polished-concrete floors. The property comprises a main two-storey house, an open-sided dining pavilion, 16-metre swimming pool and a large poolside balé set within a spacious garden complete with a flat lawn that makes an ideal setting for a tropical Bali wedding. The main building houses an expansive living room with a bar, a formal dining room, and six air-conditioned bedrooms including a kids’ room fitted with bunk beds for four. All of the bedrooms are equipped with satellite-channel TVs and adjoined by air-conditioned bathrooms.
Complementing the villa’s sophisticated facilities, a team of caring staff, including an efficient villa manager, provide superb service. An outstanding private chef presents tempting culinary delights throughout the day.
The villa’s location in the traditional village of Seseh gives guests the opportunity to witness the daily rural life of the Balinese, enjoy the beauty of the rice fields, take bicycle rides down country lanes, or walks along the beach. Temple ceremonies are a common sight and visitors are made welcome by the local community. Guests who want to travel further afield can avail themselves of the villa’s car and driver for eight hours per day. This peaceful village feels like it is miles from anywhere but is actually only 14 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak, while the picturesque Tanah Lot sea temple is just nine kilometres away.
Seseh Beach Villa II lies just behind its five-bedroom sister, Seseh Beach Villa I, which overlooks the ocean. The two properties are linked by an interconnecting garden door (only open when a single group occupies both properties), thereby providing an 11-bedroom renting option, complete with two swimming pools – perfect for weddings and events.
Minute from the beach
Sea views from upstairs bedrooms
Indoor and outdoor dining
Located in peaceful village
"Thank you to the whole Seseh Beach Villas team for the responsive and kind care throughout the week. We had a beautiful family time, so memorable."
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% off
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% offLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020 and enjoy 30% off. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com or longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 08-Sep-2020.
- Air-conditioned living room with large comfortable couches, big screen TV and entertainment system
- Spacious, elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- Open-sided dining pavilion (seats 12) overlooking garden and pool
- Bar and social seating area
- Expansive, manicured tropical garden
- 16 x 7m swimming pool
- Large sun deck with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Tropical balé pavilion next to the pool
- Two master bedrooms situated at either end of the upper floor
- King-sized four-poster beds
- Sliding doors onto balconies overlooking the garden and sea
- Ensuite bathrooms with open-roofed shower
Garden Guest Bedroom
- One guest bedroom situated downstairs off the living room
- King-sized bed convertible to twins
- Semi-open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace overlooking lawn
Upper Floor Guest Bedrooms
- Two guest bedrooms situated on the upper floor
- King-sized beds convertible to twins and sea views
- Sliding doors open to a shared balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms with monsoon shower
- Situated downstairs off the living room
- Bunk beds for four children
- Semi open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace next to entrance
Things to doThe Seseh Beach Villas’ manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- The villa is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (30)
Storr A, Australia, 20-Dec-2019 - 24-Dec-2019Thank you to the whole Seseh Beach Villas team for the responsive and kind care throughout the week. We had a beautiful family time, so memorable.
Rara S, Indonesia, 29-Nov-2019 - 30-Nov-2019Love this villa so much and happy to provide to my lovely clients only the best services with Seseh Beach Villas
Jocelin S, Singapore, 15-Nov-2019 - 17-Nov-2019Thank you what an amazing place in paradise. Thank you to the amazing staff.
N W, Australia, 01-Nov-2019 - 04-Nov-2019Thank you for looking after us. We had the best time staying and celebrating Rachelle's 50th Birthday. We will be back. Service outstanding Food amazing.
Sean & Heather, Australia, 25-Oct-2019 - 28-Oct-2019Thank you so much Seseh Beach Villas team. The most amazing experience. You help us create our dream wedding celebration.
Katrine & Hauke, Australia, 27-Sep-2019 - 30-Sep-2019This was like in paradise. Thank you Seseh Beach Villas team.
James S, Australia, 23-Sep-2019 - 26-Sep-2019The team at Seseh Beach Villas have been amazing. The food and friendly staff have made our 3 days here unforgettable.
Friends of Helena & Todd, Australia, 11-Sep-2019 - 14-Sep-2019Thank you to all of your amazing staff. We have had the best time celebrating Helena And Todd wedding here. You could not have done enough for us all. 5 star all around.
Claire & Jayden, Australia, 06-Sep-2019 - 09-Sep-2019Wow.. What a memorable time at Seseh Beach Villas. We had the best time ever celebrating our wedding and couldn't be more grateful for all then staff here who helped us every step of the way.
Sarah M, Australia, 01-Sep-2019 - 04-Sep-2019We will never forget the time we spent here. Thank you to all staff.
Kelly & Ben, Australia, 29-Aug-2019 - 01-Sep-2019Thank you to the Seseh Beach Villas team for having us. We have had the best time and created so many beautiful memories. Your hospitality has been nothing short of amazing and we feel so blessed to have been able to enjoy the stunning view and facilities. We will definitely be back.
Dale W, Australia, 21-Aug-2019 - 24-Aug-2019Thank you for making our stay so memorable.
Sergey C, Russia, 19-Jul-2019 - 23-Jul-2019Seseh Beach Villas is an amazing place. There is a beautiful view here and access to the beach. We stayed here for 3 days with our kids and it was very great. The staff is so great and helpful and very kind. I want to thank them for this amazing time.
Jason H, Australia, 07-Jul-2019 - 13-Jul-2019Thanks for the service. The food was great!
MJB, Australia, 26-Jun-2019 - 04-Jul-2019To all the amazing staff at Seseh Beach Villas. We can't thank you enough for giving us the most beautiful holiday, The food, the service, the care everything was truly fabulous.
Marie & Jake, Australia, 12-Jun-2019 - 26-Jun-2019This is our 6th time here. Budi, Ram and all the staff, a massive thank you, You are awesome.
Kayla & James, Australia, 07-Jun-2019 - 10-Jun-2019Best wedding ever. Loved our stay. Well done guys.
Haejin Lee And G, Australia, 01-Jun-2019 - 04-Jun-2019Seseh Beach Villas - You guys rock. Thank you for the best service and everything you guys did for us all.
Jackie M, Australia, 22-May-2019 - 25-May-2019Suksma Seseh staff. Thank you again for looking after us and making us forget the real world for a little while. Ram and crew, you are all so kind and patient. See you next time.
Brooke M, Australia, 15-May-2019 - 18-May-2019To the amazing team at Seseh Beach Villas. Thank you for all the amazing efforts you went to, to ensure our stay was perfect. We couldn't have imagined having our wedding anywhere else. Thank you.
Kirk & Katrina, Australia, 10-May-2019 - 13-May-2019We hope and pray for your continued happiness and good health here in the amazing island of the gods.
Liu L, Philippines, 01-May-2019 - 05-May-2019We wish you all a bright and happy future and hope all future guests had as much fun as we did. Love the food and service and all Seseh Beach Villas Team.
Stephen C, Australia, 23-Apr-2019 - 26-Apr-2019Your hard work, dedication, continual smiles and hospitality was much appreciated. Our stay here is one we will never forget. Our wedding was magical and the facilities were great, the memories we made will not be forgotten. We wish you all a bright and happy future and hope all future guests have as much fun as we did.
Lindsay P, Australia, 20-Apr-2019 - 23-Apr-2019There are no words to thank you all enough for making our stay so magical.
Simon F, Australia, 12-Apr-2019 - 15-Apr-2019Thank you so much for such an amazing stay at Seseh Beach Villas, our time here was simply magical. Thank you for looking after all of us so incredibly well.
Jason H, Australia, 21-Dec-2018 - 23-Dec-2018We had the most amazing holiday. Thank you so much to all the staff for giving us beautiful holiday. We will back again. We absolutely loved the food too.
Kuntal A, Nepal, 24-Jan-2018 - 28-Jan-2018Time spent in the villa was heavenly. The staff was helpful and friendly. Thanks for everything in Bali. Sure to visit again.
Tapani L, Lithuania, 23-Dec-2017 - 01-Jan-2018Christmas and New Year with whole family in beautiful, warm and nice Bali. Wonderful staff, nice stay and very good service. We really enjoyed and send you very warm thanks for everything. And Happy New Year without any volcano eruptions.
Krystle H, Australia, 18-Sep-2017 - 23-Sep-2017To all wonderful staff at Seseh. You made us all feel so welcome and granted our every wish. Thank you for making our holiday truly memorable.
Almira A, Indonesia, 14-Jun-2017 - 17-Jun-2017We have a wonderful stay at Seseh Beach Villas! The staff are amazing, very friendly, helpful and attentive. The villas are beautiful too, well maintained and clean. Thank you Seseh's wonderful staff for taking care of us and helping us create a beautiful wedding here.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions