Seseh Beach Villa II
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Bordered by majestic trees and just moments from the Indian ocean in a quiet coastal village, the six-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa II makes a luxurious out-of-town escape, characterised by stylish contemporary architecture complemented by thatched roofs, solid timber doors, marble and teak fixtures and polished-concrete floors. The property comprises a main two-storey house, an open-sided dining pavilion, 16-metre swimming pool and a large poolside balé set within a spacious garden complete with a flat lawn that makes an ideal setting for a tropical Bali wedding. The main building houses an expansive living room with a bar, a formal dining room, and six air-conditioned bedrooms including a kids’ room fitted with bunk beds for four. All of the bedrooms are equipped with satellite-channel TVs and adjoined by air-conditioned bathrooms.
Complementing the villa’s sophisticated facilities, a team of caring staff, including an efficient villa manager, provide superb service. An outstanding private chef presents tempting culinary delights throughout the day.
The villa’s location in the traditional village of Seseh gives guests the opportunity to witness the daily rural life of the Balinese, enjoy the beauty of the rice fields, take bicycle rides down country lanes, or walks along the beach. Temple ceremonies are a common sight and visitors are made welcome by the local community. Guests who want to travel further afield can avail themselves of the villa’s car and driver for eight hours per day. This peaceful village feels like it is miles from anywhere but is actually only 14 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak, while the picturesque Tanah Lot sea temple is just nine kilometres away.
Seseh Beach Villa II lies just behind its five-bedroom sister, Seseh Beach Villa I, which overlooks the ocean. The two properties are linked by an interconnecting garden door (only open when a single group occupies both properties), thereby providing an 11-bedroom renting option, complete with two swimming pools – perfect for weddings and events.
Minute from the beach
Sea views from upstairs bedrooms
Indoor and outdoor dining
Located in peaceful village
"Thank you so much for such an amazing stay at Seseh Beach Villas, our time here was simply magical. Thank you for looking after all of us so incredibly well.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 5% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 10-Jun-2019.
- Air-conditioned living room with large comfortable couches, big screen TV and entertainment system
- Spacious, elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- Open-sided dining pavilion (seats 12) overlooking garden and pool
- Bar and social seating area
- Expansive, manicured tropical garden
- 16 x 7m swimming pool
- Large sun deck with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Tropical balé pavilion next to the pool
- Two master bedrooms situated at either end of the upper floor
- King-sized four-poster beds
- Sliding doors onto balconies overlooking the garden and sea
- Ensuite bathrooms with open-roofed shower
Garden Guest Bedroom
- One guest bedroom situated downstairs off the living room
- King-sized bed convertible to twins
- Semi-open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace overlooking lawn
Upper Floor Guest Bedrooms
- Two guest bedrooms situated on the upper floor
- King-sized beds convertible to twins and sea views
- Sliding doors open to a shared balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms with monsoon shower
- Situated downstairs off the living room
- Bunk beds for four children
- Semi open-air garden bathroom
- Sliding doors lead to private terrace next to entrance
Things to doThe Seseh Beach Villas’ manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- The villa is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions