Dea Villas - Villa Radha
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Honeymooners and couples of all ages will fall in love with Villa Radha – an enchanting heritage hideaway in its own jungle garden that will surely kindle passion and inspire romance. Raised high above lotus ponds is a large, Century-old gladak, a handsome Javanese building with gin-and-tonic-at-sundown verandah. Inside, a glamorous teakwood bedroom with king-size bed invites languid sleep-ins, followed by a good soak in the stunning garden bathtub-for-two, carved out of a single piece of river rock.
From the lotus ponds, tiers of rock-pools tumble past a second antique building (just the spot for a candle-lit dinner), towards the free-form swimming pool and the poolside balé tucked out of sight. A couple would be in a world of their own in this water-garden wonderland. And what if they want to emerge from this reverie? As one of four villas in the exclusive Dea Villas Estate, Villa Radha accords couples a range of facilities that few Bali villas can offer (let alone one-bedroom abodes). Where else could you wobble off the calories on a Powerplate in a professionally equipped air-conditioned gym, work up a sweat in the sauna and then pop into the dedicated spa for a deliciously choreographed four-hand massage? The level of service is also exemplary; among the team of staff that serves Dea Villas are butlers working in shifts 24/7, and three chefs who are dab hands at creating everything from poolside snacks to gourmet dinners from a reasonably priced menu.
Villa Radha has romance written all over it, so it comes as no surprise that it's a hot favourite with honeymooners. For wedding parties, it can be rented in conjunction with any (or all) of the four other Villa Amy (three bedrooms), Villa Sarasvati and Villa Sati (both bedrooms). Between them, the four villas have a total of 12 bedrooms for 24 people (with 8+ extra beds possible) (see also the Dea Villas official website for details).
Private spa in fantasy garden
Super-romantic venue – no nosy neighbours
Very unique and soaking in culture
Outstanding bathroom and koi ponds
"When we arrived we felt we had arrived in paradise. A perfect blend of privacy and caring service by the wonderful team at Dea Villas, a jungle paradise we will never forget. Thank you so much.
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private villa to holiday safely with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Apr-2020.
- The Century-old teakwood bedroom pavilion raised on stilts above the lily pond includes a sitting and TV area, filled with whimsical furnishings from a bygone era
- Adjoining kitchenette.
- A second building across the lotus pond – a gladak (traditional teakwood building) – provides a dining area with small table for two or three.
- Enchanting jungle garden with stepping stones across cascading lotus ponds leading to a free-form swimming pool hidden at the end of the garden, with two loungers on a sun deck and large cushion-covered balé providing relaxation in the shade.
- Large verandah running the width of the bedroom pavilion raised above the lotus pond, furnished with planters chairs and table for breeze-cooled relaxation.
- A second small pond-edge verandah fronts the gladak.
- In a quiet corned of the garden, a double hammock is perfect for siestas.
- Large air-conditioned bedroom with king-size bed.
- An upholstered daybed and antique chairs.
- 47-inch TV with cable channels and DVD player, and an iPod dock.
- Adjoining dressing area.
- Garden bathroom with twin basins, walk-in rainshower and a huge couples bathtub carved out of a single river-rock boulder.
Dea Villas is located in a quiet street in the rural district of Berawa, near Canggu. There’s not much in the immediate area apart from a number of luxury villas, acres of rice fields and the rugged surf beach of Berawa (2km). Within a two-kilometre radius of Dea Villas are a number of café-style restaurants, a delicatessen, some simple spas, and a yoga venue.
Things to doDea Villas’manager and supervisors will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the other villa staff about the local area too. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts. Round off your workouts with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques; its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, Hotel Tugu makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Dea Villas is not far from the famous temple at Tanah Lot (14km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions