Yuuki Toride Chalet
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Imagine stepping inside your own stylish chalet after spending a day sliding down some of the world’s best ‘champagne powder’ or hiking along Hirafu’s lush green valleys.
Situated in Hirafu’s middle village, the three-bedroom luxury Yuuki Toride Chalet is a spectacular choice if you’re looking for a rental home that combines incredible vistas with sleek comfort and cosmopolitan design.
The chalet’s striking industrial-looking façade has been tastefully incorporated into its interior, thanks to an extraordinary combination of concrete walls, warm wood flooring and minimalist designer furniture.
The ceiling-height windows provide plenty of daylight and create a unique feeling of being ‘at one’ with nature. Its contemporary open-plan kitchen has a large separate worktop with bar stools and a dining table seats eight people – perfect for enjoying excellent conversation over a home-made meal.
All three bedrooms have comfortable queen-size beds which can be set up for singles or couples. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, while the two guest bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower and a bathtub.
Yuuki Toride Chalet is a mere stone’s throw from some of the area’s best restaurants and bars. From casual eateries to Michelin-star dining, and from quirky bars to late-night DJ sets, you’re never far away from Hirafu’s famed après-ski activities.
Combining a great location with excellent amenities, Yuuki Toride Chalet is a superb choice if you’re looking to immerse yourself in Hirafu’s stunning beauty while surrounded by sophisticated luxury, elegance and style.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Yuuki Toride Chalet is located on a quiet street in Hirafu’s lower village, where most of the town’s best eateries are, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you reaching for some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Yuuki Toride Chalet is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The chalet is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.More information for Things to do
Our Concierge team is on-hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you or help rent sports equipment as well as arrange ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season you visit:All year round
- Hokkaido’s produce is renowned throughout the world and thus it is no wonder that Niseko has a thriving food scene. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso, and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido’s freshest catch at Ezo’s. A visit to one of Hirafu's two most famous restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura, both serving exceptional fine Japanese dining, should also be on your checklist.
- For a bespoke elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is indulgence to the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a popular choice due to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Japanese custom requires that you enter the gender-specific onsen without any clothes on, not even a swimsuit.
- For a night out around town, we suggest sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
- Hokkaido has many festivals around the year and it is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture of the country. From Jaga Matsuri to Niseko Fireworks Festival, there’s plenty to choose from. Make sure you check the festival calendar for your vacation dates.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. A complimentary shuttle service is offered during winter from your doorstep to the gondola. From the gondola, there are other free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- Kids love tobogganning and tubing down the slopes. Indulge them at Kids Land Annupuri, Niseko Kids at Niseko Village or Hirafu Alpen Kids Park and Zoo, which also has a mini-zoo with penguins, rabbits and llamas.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all skill levels.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu River by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practicing your shots or improving your handicap.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
This chalet features:
- Stylish contemporary designed spaces with stunning vistas of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri
- Comfortable lounge area with designer sofas and plasma TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- One ensuite split queen-size master bedroom with shower
- Two split queen-size guest bedrooms which share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Secure, heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Access to a small balcony from the living room
- Outdoor parking for two cars
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Features 3 bedrooms with split queen/single beds perfect for couples or singles
- Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom while the 2 guest rooms share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
Each elite haven in Niseko is self-catering. With a gorgeous fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal, you will be tempted to stir up your favourite dishes or perhaps something for the little ones. Our partner, Niseko Gourmet offers provisioning services wherein handpicked Hokkaido produce will be brought to your doorstep, along with all the groceries you need.
However, a day on the slopes can get tiring. If you’re not in the mood to cook, why not order in a gourmet meal? Choose from Niseko Gourmet’s tempting menu and enjoy delicious food in the comfort of your living room. For an indulgent experience, ask our Concierge to set up a Niseko Gourmet dinner in your chalet. Sit back and relax as a master chef cooks up a storm within your holiday home and serves you delectable meals including a live display of handmade sushi or an intimate sashimi, tempura & soba noodle experience. Extravagant five or seven-course dinners for adults and two-course dinners for children can also be prepared.
If you feel like heading out, you’ll be spoilt for choice with some of the best restaurants in the area a stone’s throw away. Niseko has a flourishing food scene, with exciting bars, smart eateries and even some fabulous food trucks for a quick bite. Our Concierge will be happy to offer guidance about the best places to eat around your chalet, depending on your personal preferences. They can also make reservations on your behalf, if availability permits.Visit Niseko Gourmet
Great house in a great location. The shuttle service was fantastic - efficient, prompt, and also run by very friendly Elite Havens people. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Hirafu.21-Feb-2020 - 25-Feb-2020 Strachan G
Great spot!18-Jan-2020 - 27-Jan-2020 Reggie C
A stunning apartment in a good location. Really well equipped for cooking. We had a brilliant time and look forward to returning!03-Mar-2018 - 09-Mar-2018 Sarah M
Amazing home! A++++27-Jan-2018 - 01-Feb-2018 David O
Great 3 bedroom apartment style house with all required skiing amenities. The living areas and fully equipped kitchen allow you to cook meals or head out to local restaurants. Perfect for 3 couples.19-Jan-2018 - 26-Jan-2018 Phil C
Great house. Excellent shuttle service. Close to small authentic restaurants and bars.18-Feb-2017 - 25-Feb-2017 Deborah
This is a beautiful new home with all the modern amenities plus some unique features such as boot drying room and a large laundry room.12-Feb-2017 - 18-Feb-2017 Norm
We enjoyed our stay immensely. Assem was very responsive since booking. The hosting staff of Jack, Sean, and Didi were very attentive, and the cleaning staff were on spot and extremely efficient. The house had everything we needed, not to mention an excellent location, superior design, and tasteful decoration. For sure we'll be back.15-Jan-2017 - 25-Jan-2017 Jessie
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service