Yuuki Toride Chalet
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Imagine stepping inside your own stylish chalet after spending a day sliding down some of the world’s best ‘champagne powder’ or hiking along Hirafu’s lush green valleys.
Situated in Hirafu’s middle village, the three-bedroom luxury Yuuki Toride Chalet is a spectacular choice if you’re looking for a rental home that combines incredible vistas with sleek comfort and cosmopolitan design.
The chalet’s striking industrial-looking façade has been tastefully incorporated into its interior, thanks to an extraordinary combination of concrete walls, warm wood flooring and minimalist designer furniture.
The ceiling-height windows provide plenty of daylight and create a unique feeling of being ‘at one’ with nature. Its contemporary open-plan kitchen has a large separate worktop with bar stools and a dining table seats eight people – perfect for enjoying excellent conversation over a home-made meal.
All three bedrooms have comfortable queen-size beds which can be set up for singles or couples. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, while the two guest bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower and a bathtub.
Yuuki Toride Chalet is a mere stone’s throw from some of the area’s best restaurants and bars. From casual eateries to Michelin-star dining, and from quirky bars to late-night DJ sets, you’re never far away from Hirafu’s famed après-ski activities.
Combining a great location with excellent amenities, Yuuki Toride Chalet is a superb choice if you’re looking to immerse yourself in Hirafu’s stunning beauty while surrounded by sophisticated luxury, elegance and style.
Incredible vistas of Mount Yotei
Bright, sleek spaces
"Great house in a great location. The shuttle service was fantastic - efficient, prompt, and also run by very friendly Elite Havens people. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Hirafu."
Rates and availability
Ski Season Early Booking
Ski Season Early Booking
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only on new bookings received from now until 1 October 2021, for stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2022- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Book early for the upcoming winter season of 2021-22 and get 15% off on chalet rates
- Valid on new bookings received until 1 October 2021
- For stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2021
**At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we will convert your booking to a credit note valid for 12 months (same chalet, subject to availability). Terms and conditions apply.
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
As much as Niseko is known for its soft, powder white snow, it is in summer that it truly displays its blooming, mesmerising self. From white-water rafting in Shiribetsu River to hiking through a myriad of mountain trails, summer in Niseko has plenty to do for the entire family. Embark on thrilling adventures or soak in the Hokkaido experience when you stay at our enchanting private chalets. Save 15% on new bookings made from now until 30 June 2021, for stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021- Valid on stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- Security deposit, cleaning fee and one-night surcharge applies
This chalet features:
- Stylish contemporary designed spaces with stunning vistas of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri
- Comfortable lounge area with designer sofas and plasma TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- One ensuite split queen-size master bedroom with shower
- Two split queen-size guest bedrooms which share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Secure, heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Access to a small balcony from the living room
- Outdoor parking for two cars
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Features 3 bedrooms with split queen/single beds perfect for couples or singles
- Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom while the 2 guest rooms share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
Yuuki Toride Chalet is located on a quiet street in Hirafu’s lower village, where most of the town’s best eateries are, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you reaching for some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Yuuki Toride Chalet is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The chalet is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to do
Our Concierge team is on-hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you or help rent sports equipment as well as arrange ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season you visit:All year round
- Hokkaido’s produce is renowned throughout the world and thus it is no wonder that Niseko has a thriving food scene. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso, and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido’s freshest catch at Ezo’s. A visit to one of Hirafu's two most famous restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura, both serving exceptional fine Japanese dining, should also be on your checklist.
- For a bespoke elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is indulgence to the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a popular choice due to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Japanese custom requires that you enter the gender-specific onsen without any clothes on, not even a swimsuit.
- For a night out around town, we suggest sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
- Hokkaido has many festivals around the year and it is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture of the country. From Jaga Matsuri to Niseko Fireworks Festival, there’s plenty to choose from. Make sure you check the festival calendar for your vacation dates.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. A complimentary shuttle service is offered during winter from your doorstep to the gondola. From the gondola, there are other free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- Kids love tobogganning and tubing down the slopes. Indulge them at Kids Land Annupuri, Niseko Kids at Niseko Village or Hirafu Alpen Kids Park and Zoo, which also has a mini-zoo with penguins, rabbits and llamas.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all skill levels.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu River by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practicing your shots or improving your handicap.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (13)
Strachan G, Hong Kong, 21-Feb-2020 - 25-Feb-2020Great house in a great location. The shuttle service was fantastic - efficient, prompt, and also run by very friendly Elite Havens people. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Hirafu.
Reggie C, United States, 18-Jan-2020 - 27-Jan-2020Great spot!
Felicity M, Australia, 11-Dec-2019 - 14-Dec-2019Wow! Theresa was brilliant! Continuously emailing, patiently answering every question, booked our activities - rental gear, lift passes, snowboarding and snowmobiling. Upon our arrival, our five children were over excited about seeing snow for the first time. Tom chatted and entertained them whilst my husband and I sorted out our rental gear then they brought us to Yuuki Toride...wow! The accommodation is gorgeous and well set out for our size family. Thank you, our first time in snow has been amazing.
Sarah M, United States, 03-Mar-2018 - 09-Mar-2018A stunning apartment in a good location. Really well equipped for cooking. We had a brilliant time and look forward to returning!
Nicole C, United States, 01-Feb-2018 - 06-Feb-2018Wow, excepted expectations! What a perfect place for an amazing stay in Niseko. First, location is great: you look over the 'fridge bar' and are within walking distance of everything. Second; the property is immaculate and has everything you need. Third: with the property you get the service of Niseko Boutiques (pick-up service, tips, cleaning service, etc.) Fourth: Assem was so helpful from start to finish. We will definitely be back!
David O, United States, 27-Jan-2018 - 01-Feb-2018Amazing home! A++++
Phil C, United States, 19-Jan-2018 - 26-Jan-2018Great 3 bedroom apartment style house with all required skiing amenities. The living areas and fully equipped kitchen allow you to cook meals or head out to local restaurants. Perfect for 3 couples.
Neil, Singapore, 09-Dec-2017 - 16-Dec-2017Assem is a great host. From the time we made an enquiry about staying at her property she has kept in touch and provided information to make our holiday as relaxing as possible. John and the team from Niseko Boutiques provided a shuttle service when needed and helped us out with local knowledge as well. Our family was made to feel welcome right from the start and the service was outstanding. The house itself is excellent, spacious with modern amenities and great views not to mention very central to local bars, restaurants and onsens!! We would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a special holiday, you won't be disappointed. Neil, Cath and family.
Wientoro, Japan, 25-Mar-2017 - 26-Mar-2017The house was clean, modern and immaculate. Great view of the mountain too. Complete with all household equipments that are very useful. My wife loved the kitchen, and cooking became a great way to spend some quality family time. The kids loved the Apple TV too. Location of the house was great, 5 min walk to the hirafu intersection (Odin's, SeicoMart) - although uphill, and within walking distance to the gondola base camp at Aya Hotel where we spend pur skiing activities. However, Niseko Boutiques (as the property management service) always promptly provided us with the pick up and delivery car so we dont need to carry our ski equipments. Overall it was a very lovely holiday, mostly thanks to the beautiful house of Assem's. Will definitely stay there again on our next trip.
Deborah, Japan, 18-Feb-2017 - 25-Feb-2017Great house. Excellent shuttle service. Close to small authentic restaurants and bars.
Norm, Thailand, 12-Feb-2017 - 18-Feb-2017This is a beautiful new home with all the modern amenities plus some unique features such as boot drying room and a large laundry room.
Anna, Australia, 27-Jan-2017 - 07-Feb-2017Assem was a fantastic host and was in touch with us before during and after our stay to ensure a smooth visit. The house is beautiful (exactly as per the pics) and perfectly equipped for a ski holiday with great ski/drying room facilities. The house is very comfortable for 6 people and is very close to the many restaurants and bars in the lower village. It's a short walk to the lifts or the very helpful management company offer a local car service around Hirafu which was great. Can't recommend the house highly enough and we are looking forward to staying again next year!
Jessie, Japan, 15-Jan-2017 - 25-Jan-2017We enjoyed our stay immensely. Assem was very responsive since booking. The hosting staff of Jack, Sean, and Didi were very attentive, and the cleaning staff were on spot and extremely efficient. The house had everything we needed, not to mention an excellent location, superior design, and tasteful decoration. For sure we'll be back.
Last viewed villas