The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Imagine stepping inside your own stylish chalet after spending a day sliding down some of the world’s best ‘champagne powder’ or hiking along Hirafu’s lush green valleys.
Situated in Hirafu’s middle village, the three-bedroom luxury Chalet Yuuki Toride is a spectacular choice if you’re looking for a rental home that combines incredible vistas with sleek comfort and cosmopolitan design.
The chalet’s striking industrial-looking façade has been tastefully incorporated into its interior, thanks to an extraordinary combination of concrete walls, warm wood flooring and minimalist designer furniture.
The ceiling-height windows provide plenty of daylight and create a unique feeling of being ‘at one’ with nature. Its contemporary open-plan kitchen has a large separate worktop with bar stools and a dining table seats eight people – perfect for enjoying excellent conversation over a home-made meal.
All three bedrooms have comfortable queen-size beds which can be set up for singles or couples. The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom, while the two guest bedrooms share a bathroom with a shower and a bathtub.
Chalet Yuuki Toride is a mere stone’s throw from some of the area’s best restaurants and bars. From casual eateries to Michelin-star dining, and from quirky bars to late-night DJ sets, you’re never far away from Hirafu’s famed après-ski activities.
Combining a great location with excellent amenities, Chalet Yuuki Toride is a superb choice if you’re looking to immerse yourself in Hirafu’s stunning beauty while surrounded by sophisticated luxury, elegance and style.
Incredible vistas of Mount Yotei
Bright, sleek spaces
"Great house in a great location. The shuttle service was fantastic - efficient, prompt, and also run by very friendly Elite Havens people. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Hirafu."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Avoid the crowds and book a private chalet to holiday with your family. Elite Havens offers a guaranteed refund if travel is affected by the coronavirus. Book with confidence, book an elite haven.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same chalet, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Book with confidence, book an Elite Haven.
You also get 15% off if you stay before 30 June 2020. Elite Havens is committed to providing a safe place for our guests and employees. We take all the precautionary measures in our villas necessary for a safe, healthy and enjoyable stay.
Terms & conditions:
- Valid for new bookings from 19 February 2020 onwards, for stays until 30 June 2020
This chalet features:
- Stylish contemporary designed spaces with stunning vistas of Mount Yotei and Mount Annupuri
- Comfortable lounge area with designer sofas and plasma TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- One ensuite split queen-size master bedroom with shower
- Two split queen-size guest bedrooms which share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Secure, heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Access to a small balcony from the living room
- Outdoor parking for two cars
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Features 3 bedrooms with split queen/single beds perfect for couples or singles
- Master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom while the 2 guest rooms share a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
Chalet Yuuki Toride is located on a quiet street in Hirafu’s lower village, where most of the town’s best eateries are, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you reaching for some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Chalet Yuuki Toride is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The chalet is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to do
Our Concierge team is on-hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you or help rent sports equipment as well as arrange ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season you visit:All year round
- The village of Hirafu is at the centre of a flourishing food scene, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining out. Nothing but the best Kobe beef is served at Steak Rosso Rosso and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido's freshest catch at Ezo's.
- For a bespoke elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is indulgence to the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a popular choice due to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Japanese custom requires that you enter the gender-specific onsen without any clothes on, not even a swimsuit.
- For discerning diners, Hirafu has not one but two Michelin-star restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura – both serving exceptionally fine Japanese fare.
- For a night out around town, we suggest sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
- Hokkaido has many festivals around the year and it is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture of the country. From Jaga Matsuri to Niseko Fireworks Festival, there’s plenty to choose from. Make sure you check the festival calendar for your vacation dates.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. A complimentary shuttle service is offered during winter from your doorstep to the gondola. From the gondola, there are other free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- Kids love tobogganning and tubing down the slopes. Indulge them at Kids Land Annupuri, Niseko Kids at Niseko Village or Hirafu Alpen Kids Park and Zoo, which also has a mini-zoo with penguins, rabbits and llamas.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all skill levels.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu River by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practicing your shots or improving your handicap.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions