The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Ukiyo Chalet is located within a peaceful birchwood forest on the foothills of Mt.Annupuri in Niseko. Enjoy privacy and tranquillity while being just five minutes away from both Niseko Village and Annupuri Ski Resorts. The convenient location of the chalet is one of its biggest draws.
Completed in 2019, this swanky chalet presents a modern Japanese design aesthetic with birchwood floors, feature walls and open communal living and dining areas. High ceilings and double-storey windows in the living areas offer stunning views of the surrounding forest and extend as far as Mt. Yotei.
The intelligent layout is very spacious and perfect for families, accommodating up to eight guests within its three bedrooms. Bring along the kids for a ski adventure, and they may refuse to leave once they see the bunk bedroom for four. Though the outdoors beckon, hours can be spent in front of a canvas or with a sketchbook in hand, gazing at the fairy-tale snow-covered forest outside.
The living room is inevitably the social hub of the chalet, with its large windows, high ceilings, sink-in sofas and eight-seater dining table. The open-plan kitchen in the corner allows you to prepare delicious meals using the complimentary breakfast welcome pack, though you may prefer taking advantage of Niseko Gourmet by ordering in gourmet feasts or requesting for private dinners executed by master chefs at a discounted rate.
With both Niseko Village as well as Annupuri Ski Resorts close by, and free shuttle in winter to take you to the slopes, there’s no excuse for staying in. We also recommend you try many of the world-class restaurants that may be found in Niseko Village.
Quiet and tranquil
Stunning birchwood views
Close to two ski resorts
Free shuttle in winter
Rates and Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Enjoy up to 15% off on all stays from now until 30 September 2020.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current Covid-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund of the amount paid or a credit for the amount paid that can be used within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same chalet, subject to availability, valid for new bookings received from 19 February 2020 onwards. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 30 September 2020
- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking
Early Bird Discount Rate
Early Bird Discount Rate
Enjoy 10% discount for bookings confirmed from now until 31st August 2020, for stays between 14th December 2020 and 31st March 2021.
This chalet features:
- Two-storey layout designed by a renowned architect
- Spacious communal living room built for socialising
- Chic interiors with feature lighting, floor-to-ceiling windows, unique artwork and a fireplace
- Dining table for eight guests, surrounded by wondrous forest views
- Open-plan kitchen with an island, stools and appliances such as a dishwasher and microwave
- Daily housekeeping Monday to Saturday
- On-call driver to and from Niseko and Hirafu village locations including ski gondolas (winter only)
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a shower area
- Queen-size bed with crisp linen
- Large window looking out beyond a balcony
- Ample closet space
- Original artwork, feature wall and beautiful stylish finish
- Queen-size bed
- Spacious room with large window feature wall and artwork
- A large bathroom shared with the bunk room
- Ample closet space
- Large, wooden bunk beds, sleeping four
- Ideal for young adults and kids
- Television, board games and bean bags
- Beautiful finish with bright tones
- Shared large bathroom
Ukiyo Chalet enjoys a private location within a quiet forest estate nestled between Niseko Village and Annupuri Resorts. The location offers the peace and privacy of a mountain retreat, with the convenience of being just a five-minute drive from some of the region’s best ski slopes as well as restaurants, shops, hot springs and cultural activities.It is the perfect escape for families and friends who want to get away from the hustle-bustle of the main ski village, but still remain close to the best that the region has to offer. The free winter shuttle takes you to the world-famous Niseko powder in no time at all.
Things to do
The Elite Concierge is on hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you (availability permitting), suggest the best onsen in town, rent sports equipment and arrange for ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season when you visit:
- Hokkaido is world renowned for its pristine environment and the amazing local produce that comes from the land and the sea. Local and international chefs have flocked to the area to take advantage of these great products and Niseko has become a food lover’s paradise. Ukiyo Chalet is perfectly positioned to enjoy the fantastic restaurants around Annupuri, Hirafu and Kutchan. Choose from a varied range of restaurants, from small yakitori shops run by old families to Michelin-star fine dining, or Rakuichi Soba that is just around the corner from Ukiyo Chalet.
- Niseko Village is only three kilometres away from the chalet and offers fantastic activities and events throughout the year. World-class golf courses in summer and of course the fabulous powder snow in winter. Kids will love reindeer sledging, an unforgettable experience.
- For a bespoke, elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is an indulgence of the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered, in case you prefer to self cater.
- Acclaimed as Hokkaido’s premier health and wellness destination, Niseko is blessed with many atmospheric thermal hot springs, known as onsen, renowned for their relaxation and rejuvenation properties. Yugokorotei Onsen is just around the corner and is considered by locals to be one of the best in the area or further afield, find Makkari Onsen with amazing Mount Yotei views.
- Niseko’s striking mountains and four distinct seasons have attracted many artists to the region over the years. There are many Art galleries in the region showcasing local talent and artists from around Japan. Nestled in the Hanazono hills is Somoza Gallery built in a 150-year old farmhouse displaying artefacts from Hokkaido’s first people and art from around Japan.
- Takahashi Milk Kobo is five minutes away and produces some of the region’s best cheese, cheesecakes and tartlets, well worth a visit to stock up on indulgent snacks after the day’s adventures.
- For a night out around town, we suggest heading to cosmopolitan Hirafu Village and sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- The Nikka Yoichi Distillery is a popular place to visit and learn the workings of the world-renowned whisky’s first distillery, opened in 1934. Some use it as a halfway point to Otaru, the quaint harbour city known for its well-preserved canals, café culture, glassworks, music boxes and street-side stalls plying amazing seafood.
- For something more urban, Sapporo City is abuzz 24/7. Japan’s fifth largest city is known for its wide, tree-lined boulevards, ramen and great beer, as well as the annual snow festival in February featuring art and sculptures made of snow and ice, including snow slides.
Widely acclaimed as Japan’s powder playground, Niseko enjoys an average of 15 metres of snow annually, which, combined with fabulous infrastructure and a buzzing international vibe, makes it one of the most sought-after winter experiences in the world. Here are some tips to make the most of your stay in the snow season.
- Ukiyo Chalet is just a ten-minute drive from the ski lifts in Annupuri so getting on the snow in the morning is a breeze. Niseko Village is also just around the corner and is recommended for beginners. For advanced skiers, there are great powder lines early in the morning.
- Offshore Snowboards is located a few kilometres away at Moiwa Ski Resort; these are the only snowboards designed, made and ridden in the Niseko area. The snowboards are handcrafted and works of art with a range to suit everybody, the team there can also make you your very own custom board.
- Driving a snowmobile is an exhilarating way to explore Niseko's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a raft, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- For those slightly more adventurous, we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- How about whisking across the sparkling snow on a reindeer sled just like in fairy tales? This is one experience the kids will never forget. The whole family can also join a jumbo sled tour, on a custom-designed snowmobile sled which seats up to six people.
Spring and Summer
- As the snow melts, the landscape explodes with wild flowers, making Niseko a perfect base for hiking. Enjoy the crisp clean air as you ramble across the moors or climb Mount Yotei to enjoy a 360-degree panorama from the trail that winds around the caldera.
- Autumn in Hokkaido is a special time, as the leaves change colours and cover the countryside. The perfect time for a hike or drive to take some photos and capture the unrivalled beauty of Hokkaido’s autumn leaves.
- Play a round of golf while enjoying glorious scenery and spectacular views of Mount Yotei at Niseko Village Golf Course, which was named Japan's Best Golf Course at the World Golf Awards in 2014.
- Treat the whole family to a day of fun at Pure at Niseko Village – a nature activity centre with the longest zip line in Japan. You can also enjoy horse riding, panoramic views of Mount Yotei and the Niseko mountain range from a hot air balloon. The little ones will love ‘Pure’ Adventure the park’s newest attraction, which has an inflatable playground, filled with mazes and slides.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido', Niseko is a popular cycling destination with a wide variety of trails suitable for all levels, including exhilarating downhill mountain trails via the gondola. Got something more leisurely in mind? Quiet country lanes are ideal for gentle family biking.
- Picturesque lakes and rivers make freshwater fishing, canyoning and rafting popular summer pastimes. Shiribetsu River offers some of the best rafting in Asia and you can expect stunning alpine scenery and crystal clear water. Alternatively, head to the nearby Shakotan Peninsula where sea kayaking reveals a magical ocean colour known as Shakotan blue.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions