Malaiwana - Villa Haleana
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
With its modern glamour, tropical setting and inspiring ocean views, six-bedroomed Villa Haleana is the perfect destination for families or groups of friends celebrating a special occasion or holidaying in style. As part of the exclusive Malaiwana estate, overlooking the pristine Naithon Beach, Villa Haleana is ideally located for exploring the picturesque northwest Phuket coastline, a lesser-travelled area with miles of soft-sand beaches, lush rural landscapes and jungle-clad hills.
Elegant and graceful, the villa’s peak-roofed pavilions are inspired by traditional Thai architecture and its modern interiors are swathed in cool marble, with polished wood accents. Generous indoor and outdoor living areas are set over two floors connected by a lift and staircase.
A superb retreat for a rejuvenating holiday, the villa has a private 18-metre pool and its own ultra-luxe spa room and gym, plus multiple areas to rest, dine and entertain in style. Both master suites feature huge bathrooms fit for royalty, and all bedrooms offer glorious views. With a team of full-time staff that includes a talented Thai chef and knowledgeable villa manager, your every need will be catered to, within the villa and beyond.
As a wedding and event venue, the villa is sure to impress – not only for its breath-taking views but with its excellent entertainment facilities and picture-perfect terrace and gardens. For larger groups, Malaiwana estate offers an exceptional choice of accommodation. In addition to Villa Haleana, rental options include 4-bedroomed Duplex and Penthouse Residences, 5-bedroomed Villa M and 4-bedroomed Villa Rodnaya.
Beautiful Naithon Beach, a serene one-kilometre stretch of powder-soft sand, is just down the hill. Relax on the sands, snorkel, standup paddle or sample some fresh grilled seafood from one of the seaside vendors. Phuket Airport is just nine kilometres away and many island highlights including golf, beach clubs and yacht charters are within easy reach of Villa Haleana.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Naithon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Boat Avenue, Porto de Phuket, and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.More information for Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Naithon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Open-plan dining and living space in vaulted pavilion with superb views and pool terrace access
- Formal dining for 12 and smaller table for 4, both positioned for pool and ocean views
- Guest kitchen and breakfast bar with six stools, wine fridge
- Two media rooms with comfy lounge seating and TV/DVD entertainment systems
- Fully equipped gym with ocean views
- Sea-view study/play room with work desk, board games, books and toys
- Lavish marble spa room with massage beds, steam sauna, spa shower and large jacuzzi
- Air conditioning throughout
- Pool deck with 18-metre pool and sun loungers
- Sala next to pool with outdoor dining for eight, separate dining table for four
- Tropical landscaped garden adjoining the parking area
Master Bedroom 1
- On the top floor of a peak-roofed pavilion, with panoramic sea views and direct pool access
- Bright bedroom suite with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, loveseat and bookshelf
- Spacious walk-through dressing room with wardrobe, make-up desk and warm lighting
- Marble ensuite bathroom with large terrazzo tub, double vanity and shower
- Adjacent media room can convert to a child's bedroom
- Air conditioning
Master Bedroom 2
- A grand bedroom complete with chandeliered marble entry hall
- Private balcony with sweeping ocean and beach views
- Comfortably furnished with a king-size bed, loveseat and desk
- Marble ensuite bathroom with large tub, shower, double vanity, and two WCs
- Air conditioning
- Four comfortable downstairs bedroom with TVs and balconies positioned for optimal sea views
- Three rooms are appointed with king-size beds and has ensuite marble bathrooms with shower and double vanity
- One twin-bedded room convertible to double, has a working desk and enjoys the master's bathroom amenities
- Air conditioning
Thai food is justifiably world famous for its fragrant and exotic flavours, and Villa Haleana’s skilled personal chef offers guests an excellent opportunity to explore this delicious cuisine and enjoy meals carefully customised to individual tastes.
The villa’s suggestion menu brims with a tasty array of Thai dishes, set breakfasts and a selection of western dishes. Highlights include tom kha gai (delicious chicken soup made with coconut milk and fragrant galangal); gaeng phed ped yang (red curry with roasted duck); pla thod ta rod (crispy sea bass with five-flavour sauce), and the chef’s specialty Gaeng ka ree nue fak tong (beef tenderloin and pumpkin in Thai yellow curry).
The chef and kitchen team will take care of all the grocery shopping, sourcing only the freshest and best quality ingredients. Provisions are charged at cost plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, and guests are requested to provide cash to cover groceries in advance. The staff will keep receipts for reference when settling the bills.
Villa Haleana’s setting is as delectable as its cuisine. Whether you opt to dine in the elegant indoor dining area or alfresco on the pool terrace, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy the spectacular sea and sunset panoramas.View a sample menu
This is our second visit to Malaiwana and must say it was as good if not better than our first trip a couple of years ago. The entire team, Hana, Lucky, Ae and Tiya were amazing. They accommodated our every request and made sure we had the most amazing two weeks and a very relaxed time. Thank you18-Feb-2023 - 04-Mar-2023 Afzal N
A first time in Thailand and first AirBNB Luxe, villa Haleana and the staff have been amazing. We have been pampered by Ex, Tia, and A. The meals by Lucky, our chef, have been some of the best we have had anywhere in Thailand. Thank you all for the wonderful few days and the chance to have a special Valentine's Day experience.12-Feb-2023 - 15-Feb-2023 Bryce E
After the longest lockdown, we finally can travel abroad in 2023! This is our first time we travel abroad since 2020. We cherish this moment. It turned out villa H is our best choice. 5 days have gone so fast. We will remember this stunning view. Thanks for Pekky's warm service and the food was so good. Feel sad to come back home, but we will definitely come back soon. And Happy Chinese New Year!24-Jan-2023 - 28-Jan-2023 JIA CHENG S
We are so thankful to EX, Laila, Tiya and Gung. Our vacation was so good. These people made our rest so wonderful. Thanks to everybody. We love Thailand. We love this place. We definitely will come back.12-Dec-2022 - 13-Dec-2022 Mr. Oleg D
Thank you Villa H. We had such an amazing time. The staff was so kind and helpful. Very friendly too. Thank to the chef too, the food was amazing. We will be definitely be putting some good reviews + recommending the villa.23-Nov-2022 - 28-Nov-2022 Silo M
We had a magical stay at Villa Haleana! From the gorgeous view to the delicious food and accommodating staff, This was a wonderful experience! We could not have imagined a more perfect wedding venue. Thank you to Hana especially, who made our experience so delightful! We are leaving as better, happier versions of ourselves!08-Nov-2022 - 13-Nov-2022 Natalie D
Dear Pekky and the Villa H team. You've made our stay incredibly unforgettable. Everyone thinks it'll be too hard to stay anywhere else after this. Amazing all around and thanks for taking care of us so well04-Nov-2022 - 06-Nov-2022 Jean N
Our stay here was exceptional and all because of you (the staff). You made it lovely ,home and we never felt we are even traveling. The food was amazing, The service is unmatched. Its our first time in Thailand and will surely come back, We had fun and The kids enjoyed every minute of it.13-Jul-2022 - 28-Jul-2022 Hamad A
United Arab Emirates
Thank you for the best experience you made this trip unforgettable. Thank you the amazing service and for providing everything needed. It was the best trip I have ever been on and I would like to thank the amazing crew that were kind and helpful.30-Jun-2022 - 05-Jul-2022 Husain A
United Arab Emirates
Mr. Ex and everyone, Thank you so much for your hospitality! It was a short stay this time but very memorable. We will be back again soon. We had an amazing time and will come back for sure. Ex and staff were amazing! Thank you so much!!!01-May-2022 - 03-May-2022 Soichiro W
The staff is very welcoming and friendly. Very professional and good service mind,we would love to come back here again in the next future.23-Oct-2021 - 25-Oct-2021 Khun S
Thank you for taking care of us. We really enjoyed.10-Oct-2021 - 12-Oct-2021 Ketpreeya K
Our Covid escape turned into a heavenly experience. Without the team of staff who have been dedicated to our happiness, the stay would have been incomplete. We are sad to leave the beautiful villa,but worst of all, the fabulous team who worked five weekly throughout our 2-month stay. Thank you from my heart.25-Feb-2021 - 02-Apr-2021 Nardo G
We had a great time here. Thank you very much for your good hospitality. This has been one of the most amazing stays of our life. Very impressed with the service here and the nice atmosphere. We are full of happiness from the first day they arrived until the last minute. We were taken care of almost every minute. Thank you so much.05-Nov-2020 - 08-Nov-2020 Narit V
Very happy, convenient and comfortable. All staff make us to find happy life. We are 12 person stay here no any complaints, everything is perfect. We are don't want to go back to Bangkok. We will miss here all the time. Chef make very delicious food all meals. Many thanks everybody for take care all of us.15-Oct-2020 - 18-Oct-2020 Kittipong P
Such a beautiful villa. Amazing view and facility. Absolutely gorgeous. Incredible food too. A wonderful cook. Pekky and all the ladies looked after us so well. Sad to go back. Thank you.22-Feb-2020 - 24-Feb-2020 Anne R
The team has very good service. We will come back again19-Feb-2020 - 22-Feb-2020 Shihui C
Thank you for the hospitality, amazing house, wonderful staff! Loved every minute. Villa Haleana is a 5 Star Rating. Congratulations13-Jan-2020 - 18-Jan-2020 Villa Finder C
What an incredible experience. The team was exceptional, the food delicious. You surprised us with so many memories that once again shall remind us. Thank you for this journey of Thai flavors, culture, news. This is a place we want to return again.29-Nov-2019 - 12-Dec-2019 Oleg D
Villa Haleana is heaven on Earth. Gail is truly an angel, and the another girl handles everything so you do not have to worry about a thing. This was such a wonderful and relaxing vacation. The Villa is breathtaking. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience.03-Nov-2019 - 10-Nov-2019 Karissa L
Nice cooking and service. Relaxed trip. Look forward to be back.10-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019 Kok Siong T
Thank you for the good response of the villa team.30-Sep-2019 - 05-Oct-2019 Sanjay S
These two weeks have been very enjoyable. The food and service has been amazing. I am looking forward to coming back next year. Thank you14-Jul-2019 - 27-Jul-2019 Paul S
Had a fantastic time at the villa! Picture perfect views of the sea (including the sunset), lovely swimming pool, excellent rooms, great Thai food and excellent service by the team! Had a great time and will visit again. Niranjan (and Group)17-May-2019 - 20-May-2019 Vikram D
Thank you for the very good service and also very good food. We did enjoy every moment at this villa. Thanks all team at Villa Haleana. Nantakarn T.03-May-2019 - 06-May-2019 Amp A
Amazingly Super Great! Thank you so much Carol and all ladies! We will come back hopefully soon. God Bless!! J.Lee05-Apr-2019 - 08-Apr-2019 Deborah Lorraine Lee & K
The villa is amazing! Our stay has been perfect. The staff have looked after us really well. Thanks again for a great holiday. Sarah, Andrew, Simon Thank you for an incredible stay at the villa. Everything from the sea view location to the staff has been great! Everybody should make a stop at Malaiwana :) Many thanks, Lucy & San27-Feb-2019 - 08-Mar-2019 Sarah W
We have had the best stay at Villa H, Malaiwana. The villa is SPECTACULAR, the staff are INCREDIBLE. Our whole family cannot stop laughing about how this has been the best holiday destination ever.25-Oct-2018 - 28-Oct-2018 Karan and David
Thank you very much. It was a great holiday with you.09-Aug-2018 - 14-Aug-2018 Aadel A
United Arab Emirates
We spend 6 days here. There is nice view, nice villa, nice food and nice staff. This is also a good place for family. The kids like the pool very much. We have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday here!01-Aug-2018 - 07-Aug-2018 Ah F
Thanks for such an amazing experience. Hospitality was excellent especially Kaew and Chef, housekeeper and the entire team were very nice and made our stay a memorable one. The villa has a great view, luxury and it is like once in a life time experience! Thanks again to the entire team. Until we meet again next time.29-Jul-2018 - 01-Aug-2018 Muqassirsha M
We are very happy and enjoyed it here. This home is very nice with a beautiful view. If we have a chance we will come back again.26-May-2018 - 29-May-2018 Joy and Yod
Thanks for your care these days. It’s a perfect experience and I can’t wait to come back here on my next trip. Love you all.06-May-2018 - 08-May-2018 Mengke C
Very nice staff, friendly and welcoming towards the guests. This place is impeccable, thanks.30-Apr-2018 - 04-May-2018 Cheng Y
We had a wonderful stay here in the villa. Their service was great and food was simply amazing. Highly recommended.27-Apr-2018 - 30-Apr-2018 Pik Y
We had a wonderful stay. Great food and service. Was a great experience enjoyed by all of us.30-Mar-2018 - 04-Apr-2018 Justin J
We had the pleasure of staying for a week prior to Christmas and the service, level of hospitality, food and organization was first class. A memorable stay with wonderful staff.19-Dec-2017 - 26-Dec-2017 David S
Our stay has been amazing. The facilities are incredible, as are the wonderful staff. Sunny and her team were always available to go above and beyond to meet our every our need. We will certainly be recommending the villas to our friends in Australia and look forward to coming back again soon!04-Nov-2017 - 11-Nov-2017 Andrew G
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service