Malaiwana - Villa Haleana
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With its modern glamour, tropical setting and inspiring ocean views, six-bedroomed Villa Haleana is the perfect destination for families or groups of friends celebrating a special occasion or holidaying in style. As part of the exclusive Malaiwana estate, overlooking the pristine Naithon Beach, Villa Haleana is ideally located for exploring the picturesque northwest Phuket coastline, a lesser-travelled area with miles of soft-sand beaches, lush rural landscapes and jungle-clad hills.
Elegant and graceful, the villa’s peak-roofed pavilions are inspired by traditional Thai architecture and its modern interiors are swathed in cool marble, with polished wood accents. Generous indoor and outdoor living areas are set over two floors connected by a lift and staircase.
A superb retreat for a rejuvenating holiday, the villa has a private 18-metre pool and its own ultra-luxe spa room and gym, plus multiple areas to rest, dine and entertain in style. Both master suites feature huge bathrooms fit for royalty, and all bedrooms offer glorious views. With a team of full-time staff that includes a talented Thai chef and knowledgeable villa manager, your every need will be catered to, within the villa and beyond.
As a wedding and event venue, the villa is sure to impress – not only for its breath-taking views but with its excellent entertainment facilities and picture-perfect terrace and gardens. For larger groups, Malaiwana estate offers an exceptional choice of accommodation. In addition to Villa Haleana, rental options include 4-bedroomed Duplex and Penthouse Residences, 5-bedroomed Villa M and 4-bedroomed Villa Rodnaya.
Beautiful Naithon Beach, a serene one-kilometre stretch of powder-soft sand, is just down the hill. Relax on the sands, snorkel, standup paddle or sample some fresh grilled seafood from one of the seaside vendors. Phuket Airport is just nine kilometres away and many island highlights including golf, beach clubs and yacht charters are within easy reach of Villa Haleana.
Luxurious spa and gym
Spectacular sea and sunset views
Peaceful Naithon beach nearby
Full team of staff and Thai chef
Private pool with stunning views
"What an incredible experience this has been. This villa has worked out so well for our 2 families .
It is beautifully appointed, extremely comfortable and located just minutes away from stunning beach. We couldn’t have found a better place for families. Vicky and her team have been exceptional and attentive in every way. We’ve been spoiled with amazing food from our first breakfast to our last meal. We really recommend Villa Haleana. We will return again.
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 17 December 2020.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 15 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 17 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Oct-2020.
- Open-plan dining and living space in vaulted pavilion with superb views and pool terrace access
- Formal dining for 12 and smaller table for 4, both positioned for pool and ocean views
- Guest kitchen and breakfast bar with six stools, wine fridge
- Two media rooms with comfy lounge seating and TV/DVD entertainment systems
- Fully equipped gym with ocean views
- Sea-view study/play room with work desk, board games, books and toys
- Lavish marble spa room with massage beds, steam sauna, spa shower and large jacuzzi
- Air conditioning throughout
- Pool deck with 18-metre pool and sun loungers
- Sala next to pool with outdoor dining for eight, separate dining table for four
- Tropical landscaped garden adjoining the parking area
Master Bedroom 1
- On the top floor of a peak-roofed pavilion, with panoramic sea views and direct pool access
- Bright bedroom suite with a king-size bed, flat-screen TV, loveseat and bookshelf
- Spacious walk-through dressing room with wardrobe, make-up desk and warm lighting
- Marble ensuite bathroom with large terrazzo tub, double vanity and shower
- Adjacent media room can convert to a child's bedroom
- Air conditioning
Master Bedroom 2
- A grand bedroom complete with chandeliered marble entry hall
- Private balcony with sweeping ocean and beach views
- Comfortably furnished with a king-size bed, loveseat and desk
- Marble ensuite bathroom with large tub, shower, double vanity, and two WCs
- Air conditioning
- Four comfortable downstairs bedroom with TVs and balconies positioned for optimal sea views
- Three rooms are appointed with king-size beds and has ensuite marble bathrooms with shower and double vanity
- One twin-bedded room convertible to double, has a working desk and enjoys the master's bathroom amenities
- Air conditioning
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Naithon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Naithon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (28)
Sam S, Hong Kong, 05-Mar-2020 - 09-Mar-2020What an incredible experience this has been. This villa has worked out so well for our 2 families . It is beautifully appointed, extremely comfortable and located just minutes away from stunning beach. We couldn’t have found a better place for families. Vicky and her team have been exceptional and attentive in every way. We’ve been spoiled with amazing food from our first breakfast to our last meal. We really recommend Villa Haleana. We will return again.
Anne R, United Kingdom, 22-Feb-2020 - 24-Feb-2020Such a beautiful villa. Amazing view and facility. Absolutely gorgeous. Incredible food too. A wonderful cook. Pekky and all the ladies looked after us so well. Sad to go back. Thank you.
Shihui C, China, 19-Feb-2020 - 22-Feb-2020The team has very good service. We will come back again
Villa Finder C, Portugal, 13-Jan-2020 - 18-Jan-2020Thank you for the hospitality, amazing house, wonderful staff! Loved every minute. Villa Haleana is a 5 Star Rating. Congratulations
Oleg D, Russia, 29-Nov-2019 - 12-Dec-2019What an incredible experience. The team was exceptional, the food delicious. You surprised us with so many memories that once again shall remind us. Thank you for this journey of Thai flavors, culture, news. This is a place we want to return again.
Karissa L, United States, 03-Nov-2019 - 10-Nov-2019Villa Haleana is heaven on Earth. Gail is truly an angel, and the another girl handles everything so you do not have to worry about a thing. This was such a wonderful and relaxing vacation. The Villa is breathtaking. Thank you so much for this wonderful experience.
SF, United Kingdom, 22-Oct-2019 - 01-Nov-2019
Kok Siong T, Philippines, 10-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019Nice cooking and service. Relaxed trip. Look forward to be back.
Sanjay S, United States, 30-Sep-2019 - 05-Oct-2019Thank you for the good response of the villa team.
Jennifer Y, Hong Kong, 05-Sep-2019 - 08-Sep-2019
LT, Hong Kong, 16-Aug-2019 - 19-Aug-2019
Dr. Jean H, Singapore, 08-Aug-2019 - 11-Aug-2019
Paul S, Singapore, 14-Jul-2019 - 27-Jul-2019These two weeks have been very enjoyable. The food and service has been amazing. I am looking forward to coming back next year. Thank you
Vikram D, Singapore, 17-May-2019 - 20-May-2019Had a fantastic time at the villa! Picture perfect views of the sea (including the sunset), lovely swimming pool, excellent rooms, great Thai food and excellent service by the team! Had a great time and will visit again. Niranjan (and Group)
Amp A, Australia, 03-May-2019 - 06-May-2019Thank you for the very good service and also very good food. We did enjoy every moment at this villa. Thanks all team at Villa Haleana. Nantakarn T.
Deborah Lorraine Lee & K, Hong Kong, 05-Apr-2019 - 08-Apr-2019Amazingly Super Great! Thank you so much Carol and all ladies! We will come back hopefully soon. God Bless!! J.Lee
Sarah W, Philippines, 27-Feb-2019 - 08-Mar-2019The villa is amazing! Our stay has been perfect. The staff have looked after us really well. Thanks again for a great holiday. Sarah, Andrew, Simon Thank you for an incredible stay at the villa. Everything from the sea view location to the staff has been great! Everybody should make a stop at Malaiwana :) Many thanks, Lucy & San
Karan and David, Australia, 25-Oct-2018 - 28-Oct-2018We have had the best stay at Villa H, Malaiwana. The villa is SPECTACULAR, the staff are INCREDIBLE. Our whole family cannot stop laughing about how this has been the best holiday destination ever.
Aadel A, United Arab Emirates, 09-Aug-2018 - 14-Aug-2018Thank you very much. It was a great holiday with you.
Ah F, Hong Kong, 01-Aug-2018 - 07-Aug-2018We spend 6 days here. There is nice view, nice villa, nice food and nice staff. This is also a good place for family. The kids like the pool very much. We have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday here!
Muqassirsha M, United States, 29-Jul-2018 - 01-Aug-2018Thanks for such an amazing experience. Hospitality was excellent especially Kaew and Chef, housekeeper and the entire team were very nice and made our stay a memorable one. The villa has a great view, luxury and it is like once in a life time experience! Thanks again to the entire team. Until we meet again next time.
Joy and Yod, Thailand, 26-May-2018 - 29-May-2018We are very happy and enjoyed it here. This home is very nice with a beautiful view. If we have a chance we will come back again.
Mengke C, China, 06-May-2018 - 08-May-2018Thanks for your care these days. It’s a perfect experience and I can’t wait to come back here on my next trip. Love you all.
Cheng Y, China, 30-Apr-2018 - 04-May-2018Very nice staff, friendly and welcoming towards the guests. This place is impeccable, thanks.
Pik Y, Hong Kong, 27-Apr-2018 - 30-Apr-2018We had a wonderful stay here in the villa. Their service was great and food was simply amazing. Highly recommended.
Justin J, France, 30-Mar-2018 - 04-Apr-2018We had a wonderful stay. Great food and service. Was a great experience enjoyed by all of us.
David S, Singapore, 19-Dec-2017 - 26-Dec-2017We had the pleasure of staying for a week prior to Christmas and the service, level of hospitality, food and organization was first class. A memorable stay with wonderful staff.
Andrew G, Australia, 04-Nov-2017 - 11-Nov-2017Our stay has been amazing. The facilities are incredible, as are the wonderful staff. Sunny and her team were always available to go above and beyond to meet our every our need. We will certainly be recommending the villas to our friends in Australia and look forward to coming back again soon!
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions