Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Jia
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The palatial Villa Jia is designed in a sleek contemporary Thai style that blends beautifully with the villa’s natural surrounds. Part of the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate, this luxury, fully staffed beachfront villa is located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach in rural Phang Nga, just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. With six ensuite bedrooms strewn across vast lawns, coupled with sweeping views of the Andaman Sea, Villa Jia is the perfect escape for those who appreciate aesthetic design paired with stunning natural beauty.
The plush living spaces are arranged in a series of sea-view pavilions, each with its own unique charm. Beyond the grand entrance is a beautiful garden courtyard nestled between a fully equipped modern kitchen and a family room with plasma screen TV and DVD player, comfy lounge seating, office desk and bar area with wine fridge. Hidden below is the games and cinema room – the perfect place to take in a film on the projector screen or enjoy a game of snooker.
Centre of attention is the ‘Great Room’, an elegantly furnished living and dining area with lofty ceilings and vast sliding glass doors that open this spectacular space up to the tropical gardens and ocean views. On either side of the Great Room are the mirror-image bedroom pavilions, providing a total of four king-bedded rooms and two twin rooms – all with spacious ensuite bathrooms. The décor at Villa Jia is a blend of rich teak wood features, comfortable furnishings, whitewashed walls and distinctive art collected by the owner over the years.
Villa Jia, along with its sisters, Villa Ananda and Villa Shanti, comes fully staffed with a personal Thai chef, villa manager, housekeeping, service staff and 24-hour security making this the idyllic holiday destination for families, groups of friends or corporate retreats.
Exclusive beachfront playground
Palatial pavilion compound
Top-notch service and cuisine
Supersized swimming pool
Cinema and games galore
"Thank you so much for hosting our wedding. You made the event and our stay very special. Buss and her staff are excellent - they took care of our family and friends with 5 star service. Can't wait to come back.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 23-Aug-2019.
- Home cinema and games room with projector screen, surround-sound, library, snooker table and soft-cushioned sofas
- Immense fully equipped kitchen
- Family room with plasma screen TV, DVD player, soft sofas, card table, bar area and office desk
- Luxurious ‘Great Room’ lounge with soft sofa seating and dining area with table for 10
- Spectacular foyer with water features
- Garden courtyard and vast beachfront lawns
- Stylish 25-metre infinity pool with separate shallow pool for children
- Dining bale with seating for eight
- Beachside relaxation bale
- Veranda lounge and dining area
- Poolside deck with sun loungers
- Spacious, bright air-conditioned room with queen-size bed
- Large bathroom with his and hers sinks, bathtub and rain shower
- Flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock
- Garden and ocean views
- Two queen-bedded rooms with large bathrooms, outdoor black granite tubs, rain showers and his and hers sinks
- One queen-bedded room with garden view, large bathroom with indoor bathtub, his and hers sinks and shower
- All three rooms are air conditioned
- One twin room (convertible to king) with large bathroom, his and hers sinks, bathtub and rain shower, flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock, sliding doors with garden/sea views
- Second twin room (convertible to king) with garden view, large bathroom, indoor tub, his and hers sinks, and shower
- Both rooms are air conditioned
Things to do
The villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions