Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Jia
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
The palatial Villa Jia is designed in a sleek contemporary Thai style that blends beautifully with the villa’s natural surrounds. Part of the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate, this luxury, fully staffed beachfront villa is located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach in rural Phang Nga, just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. With six ensuite bedrooms strewn across vast lawns, coupled with sweeping views of the Andaman Sea, Villa Jia is the perfect escape for those who appreciate aesthetic design paired with stunning natural beauty.
The plush living spaces are arranged in a series of sea-view pavilions, each with its own unique charm. Beyond the grand entrance is a beautiful garden courtyard nestled between a fully equipped modern kitchen and a family room with plasma screen TV and DVD player, comfy lounge seating, office desk and bar area with wine fridge. Hidden below is the games and cinema room – the perfect place to take in a film on the projector screen or enjoy a game of snooker.
Centre of attention is the ‘Great Room’, an elegantly furnished living and dining area with lofty ceilings and vast sliding glass doors that open this spectacular space up to the tropical gardens and ocean views. On either side of the Great Room are the mirror-image bedroom pavilions, providing a total of four king-bedded rooms and two twin rooms – all with spacious ensuite bathrooms. The décor at Villa Jia is a blend of rich teak wood features, comfortable furnishings, whitewashed walls and distinctive art collected by the owner over the years.
Villa Jia, along with its sisters, Villa Ananda and Villa Shanti, comes fully staffed with a personal Thai chef, villa manager, housekeeping, service staff and 24-hour security making this the idyllic holiday destination for families, groups of friends or corporate retreats.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
The villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Home cinema and games room with projector screen, surround-sound, library, snooker table and soft-cushioned sofas
- Immense fully equipped kitchen
- Family room with plasma screen TV, DVD player, soft sofas, card table, bar area and office desk
- Luxurious ‘Great Room’ lounge with soft sofa seating and dining area with table for 10
- Spectacular foyer with water features
- Garden courtyard and vast beachfront lawns
- Stylish 25-metre infinity pool with separate shallow pool for children
- Dining bale with seating for eight
- Beachside relaxation balé
- Veranda lounge and dining area
- Poolside deck with sun loungers
- Spacious, bright air-conditioned room with queen-size bed
- Large bathroom with his and hers sinks, bathtub and rain shower
- Flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock
- Garden and ocean views
- One twin room (convertible to king) with large bathroom, his and hers sinks, bathtub and rain shower, flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock, sliding doors with sea views
- Air-conditioned room
Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Two queen-bedded rooms with flat-screen TV, DVD player, large bathrooms, outdoor black granite tubs, rain showers and his and hers sinks
- Both with garden and sea views
- Air-conditioned rooms
Guest Bedrooms 4 & 5
- One queen-bedded room with flat-screen TV, DVD player, garden view, large bathroom with indoor bathtub, his and hers sinks and shower
- Second twin room (convertible to king) with garden view, large bathroom, indoor bathtub, his and hers sinks, and shower
- Both rooms are air-conditioned
Jivana Beach Villas’ skilled chefs prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. An extensive selection menu of primarily Thai, and some western dishes is available as a guide, but guests are welcome to discuss preferences (including special dietary requirements) with the villa manager or chef, who will do their best to accommodate them. Children’s dishes can be prepared to satisfy the fussiest of taste buds.
Menu choices include fresh seafood appetizers, such as crispy catfish with green mango salad or mackerel with chilli sauce, and main courses featuring locally caught seafood grilled to perfection or a variety of soups and curries. If you’ve still got room for desert, why not finish off with pumpkin in coconut milk or mango on sticky rice?
This tempting choice of Thai treats, paired with stunning indoor and outdoor dining options and five-star service create a sublime dining experience at Jivana.
The villa staff also manages all the grocery shopping which is charged to guests at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. Guests are encouraged to plan their meals together with the villa manager and the chef, ideally a day in advance to allow time to buy groceries and prepare meals. The staff will keep the receipts for reference when settling the bills.
Finally, we have a competitively priced wine selection at the villas. Your manager will be happy to organise extra chilled stock as required.View a sample menu
Thank you so much for hosting our wedding. You made the event and our stay very special. Buss and her staff are excellent - they took care of our family and friends with 5 star service. Can't wait to come back.14-Mar-2019 - 17-Mar-2019 Michelle and Danny W
Lovely sunny place - spectacular sunset, amazing service, great food, our fantasy realized. Thank you so much Buss and your guys. We're all so happy. Keep it up and god's blessing to all.08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019 Kenneth N
You and your team are amazing and polite. We are happy with excellent the services. We will come back again to this villa because of you and your team.01-Mar-2019 - 06-Mar-2019 Humaid A
United Arab Emirates
We had one wedding and a lovely 3 nights stay at Jia. It was gorgeous. Khun Buss was a wonderful host/ manager. She helped with everything we needed.14-Feb-2019 - 17-Feb-2019 Kitty and Mike
We had a great time here, thank you so much and we will be back. There are so many wonderful things to mention but I don't know where to start. The staff are wonderful - the food, the pool, the beach, the weather, the fruits. This is a place where you can actually relax. All we can say is thank you.02-Feb-2019 - 14-Feb-2019 Lennart L
Phuket and Villa Jia are heavenly. The warm welcome and gracious service are unmatched. Our needs and wishes are done without having to ask. It's like being a guest in a very generous friend's home.16-Jan-2019 - 21-Jan-2019 Richard C
Thank you to Buss and her lovely team. Our family and us had a wonderful stay at Villa Jia. Our wedding was amazing and we can't wait to come back.16-Dec-2018 - 21-Dec-2018 Stephani K
Thank you to the lovely team at Jivana. We had the most incredible stay and wedding here on the 8th Dec 2018! Cant wait to come back here for another vacation soon.07-Dec-2018 - 10-Dec-2018 Kelly L
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service