Jivana Beach Villas - Villa Jia
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The palatial Villa Jia is designed in a sleek contemporary Thai style that blends beautifully with the villa’s natural surrounds. Part of the exclusive Jivana Beach Villas estate, this luxury, fully staffed beachfront villa is located on the pristine white sands of Natai Beach in rural Phang Nga, just 25 minutes from Phuket International Airport. With six ensuite bedrooms strewn across vast lawns, coupled with sweeping views of the Andaman Sea, Villa Jia is the perfect escape for those who appreciate aesthetic design paired with stunning natural beauty.
The plush living spaces are arranged in a series of sea-view pavilions, each with its own unique charm. Beyond the grand entrance is a beautiful garden courtyard nestled between a fully equipped modern kitchen and a family room with plasma screen TV and DVD player, comfy lounge seating, office desk and bar area with wine fridge. Hidden below is the games and cinema room – the perfect place to take in a film on the projector screen or enjoy a game of snooker.
Centre of attention is the ‘Great Room’, an elegantly furnished living and dining area with lofty ceilings and vast sliding glass doors that open this spectacular space up to the tropical gardens and ocean views. On either side of the Great Room are the mirror-image bedroom pavilions, providing a total of four king-bedded rooms and two twin rooms – all with spacious ensuite bathrooms. The décor at Villa Jia is a blend of rich teak wood features, comfortable furnishings, whitewashed walls and distinctive art collected by the owner over the years.
Villa Jia, along with its sisters, Villa Ananda and Villa Shanti, comes fully staffed with a personal Thai chef, villa manager, housekeeping, service staff and 24-hour security making this the idyllic holiday destination for families, groups of friends or corporate retreats.
Exclusive beachfront playground
Palatial pavilion compound
Top-notch service and cuisine
Supersized swimming pool
Cinema and games galore
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Feb-2021.
- Home cinema and games room with projector screen, surround-sound, library, snooker table and soft-cushioned sofas
- Immense fully equipped kitchen
- Family room with plasma screen TV, DVD player, soft sofas, card table, bar area and office desk
- Luxurious ‘Great Room’ lounge with soft sofa seating and dining area with table for 10
- Spectacular foyer with water features
- Garden courtyard and vast beachfront lawns
- Stylish 25-metre infinity pool with separate shallow pool for children
- Dining bale with seating for eight
- Beachside relaxation balé
- Veranda lounge and dining area
- Poolside deck with sun loungers
- Spacious, bright air-conditioned room with queen-size bed
- Large bathroom with his and hers sinks, bathtub and rain shower
- Flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock
- Garden and ocean views
- One twin room (convertible to king) with large bathroom, his and hers sinks, bathtub and rain shower, flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock, sliding doors with sea views
- Air-conditioned room
Guest Bedrooms 2 & 3
- Two queen-bedded rooms with flat-screen TV, DVD player, large bathrooms, outdoor black granite tubs, rain showers and his and hers sinks
- Both with garden and sea views
- Air-conditioned rooms
Guest Bedrooms 4 & 5
- One queen-bedded room with flat-screen TV, DVD player, garden view, large bathroom with indoor bathtub, his and hers sinks and shower
- Second twin room (convertible to king) with garden view, large bathroom, indoor bathtub, his and hers sinks, and shower
- Both rooms are air-conditioned
Things to do
The villa managers and concierge team will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of the region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a jungle mini-trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring the camera and cycle along the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area to explore the lush rural landscapes with coconut and banana plantations and buffalo herds.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Bring the whole family out for a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- For golf fans, two of the area’s top courses are found in northern Phuket, the Blue Canyon Country Club (23km away), with two 18-hole courses set on 730 lush acres of former tin mine land, or Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club (29km), an ocean-view Nicklaus Design course on the east coast.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, join a tour to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafes, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (10)
Xiaoye Xuan, China, 12-Sep-2019 - 15-Sep-2019
Michelle and Danny W, Philippines, 14-Mar-2019 - 17-Mar-2019Thank you so much for hosting our wedding. You made the event and our stay very special. Buss and her staff are excellent - they took care of our family and friends with 5 star service. Can't wait to come back.
Kenneth N, Hong Kong, 08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019Lovely sunny place - spectacular sunset, amazing service, great food, our fantasy realized. Thank you so much Buss and your guys. We're all so happy. Keep it up and god's blessing to all.
Humaid A, United Arab Emirates, 01-Mar-2019 - 06-Mar-2019You and your team are amazing and polite. We are happy with excellent the services. We will come back again to this villa because of you and your team.
Kitty and Mike, Philippines, 14-Feb-2019 - 17-Feb-2019We had one wedding and a lovely 3 nights stay at Jia. It was gorgeous. Khun Buss was a wonderful host/ manager. She helped with everything we needed.
Lennart L, Denmark, 02-Feb-2019 - 14-Feb-2019We had a great time here, thank you so much and we will be back. There are so many wonderful things to mention but I don't know where to start. The staff are wonderful - the food, the pool, the beach, the weather, the fruits. This is a place where you can actually relax. All we can say is thank you.
Richard C, Australia, 16-Jan-2019 - 21-Jan-2019Phuket and Villa Jia are heavenly. The warm welcome and gracious service are unmatched. Our needs and wishes are done without having to ask. It's like being a guest in a very generous friend's home.
Stephani K, Singapore, 16-Dec-2018 - 21-Dec-2018Thank you to Buss and her lovely team. Our family and us had a wonderful stay at Villa Jia. Our wedding was amazing and we can't wait to come back.
Kelly L, Hong Kong, 07-Dec-2018 - 10-Dec-2018Thank you to the lovely team at Jivana. We had the most incredible stay and wedding here on the 8th Dec 2018! Cant wait to come back here for another vacation soon.
Roz Alexander, Singapore, 07-Jul-2010 - 12-Jul-2010A stunning location that allows for a complete get away but is still close enough to Phuket for a drive in for a few hours of shopping and lunch. We organised fireworks on our private stretch of beach, were treated to a seafood BBQ in the sala, enjoyed the most delicious Thai cuisine all week (and extra things we asked for!) and the staff were exceptional. Headed by Khun Pui, they could not do enough to help make our stay everything we wanted and more - including the french champagne with our freshly caught yellowfin tuna sashimi! Khun Pui organised the sports fishing boat and even brought along the champagne. Our 3 young kids were extremely well catered for and the many entertainment areas, kayaks, private beachfront and enormous pools made it all the more fun. We will be back and are so looking forward to it.
Last viewed villas