Villa Amanzi Kamala
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Amanzi Kamala is a breath-taking designer haven, artfully installed on a hillside near Kamala Beach. Amanzi’s six bedrooms, 15-metre pool and exceptional living areas offer a deluxe retreat with spectacular ocean views, ideal for a tranquil holiday with family and friends.
This award-winning architectural gem makes full use of its dramatic tropical setting, with the steep contour of the hill’s rock face incorporated into the design to form a natural wall across the two lower levels. Never was the label ‘infinity pool’ more accurately applied than at Villa Amanzi, and every room offers equally stunning sea and sunset views.
Amanzi’s modern take on a stilted Thai home features a top-level bedroom wing forming a bridge over the main living area that opens fully to the pool terrace and gardens, erasing any separation from the tropical surrounds and drawing in the sea breezes. Together with the modern kitchen, dining and barbecue areas, this is a warm, luxuriant space inviting carefree celebration that’s sure to inspire a thousand sun-drenched “Yes, we’re here! #nofilter” Instagram posts. High-tech lighting and an iPad-controlled sound system shift the mood at the touch of a screen, while a family room on the lower floor offers more space to unwind, perhaps over a game of pool.
Set within the Cape Amarin estate, on a headland between Kamala and Patong beaches, Villa Amanzi Kamala is an exclusive private hideaway, yet it offers easy access to choice Phuket sights and leisure attractions including golf courses, beach clubs, yacht charters, shopping plazas, excellent dining and nightlife. Get ready to be swept into Amanzi’s fantasy embrace, with the five-star service of the villa’s manager, chef and attendants ensuring your island holiday unfolds with total ease and elegance.
Unforgettable award-winning design
Huge pool jutting out to sea
Fabulous sunset views
Ultra-exclusive private location
Games and gadgets galore
"Thanks to all people who took care of us these two weeks. This was an amazing vacation, thanks to you all. Boom (Villa Manager), we want to thank you and all your staff. You have been so kind. Love you all."
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% off
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% offLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020 and enjoy 30% off. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 06-Sep-2020.
- Living area with AVC sound system and stylish sofa in sea-view, open-plan room with dining area
- Dining area with 12-seater bench table
- Guest kitchen with modern facilities and breakfast table for eight
- Family room with Apple TV, DVD player, pool table, table tennis and games
- Sea-view bathroom adjacent to family room on ground floor with double jacuzzi
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Sleek pool deck with sun loungers
- Barbecue entertaining area
- Shaded outdoor dining area for eight on sea-view balcony
- Manicured garden with serene white Buddha statue, tropical trees and plants
- Upper level room with king-size bed and a 270-degree ocean vista
- Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to private wraparound balcony with outdoor terrazzo bathtub
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity set and shower
- Apple TV and DVD player
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Upper Floor Guest Bedrooms
- Three upper level bedrooms with king-size beds, two convertible to twins
- Shared, glass-fronted balcony overlooking the sea and pool
- Ensuite bathrooms with showers
- Satellite TVs in every room
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Lower Floor Guest Bedrooms
- Two sea-view guest bedrooms on lower level with king-size beds, one convertible to twins
- Ensuite bathrooms with showers
- Easy access to common bathroom with sea-view jacuzzi
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
Things to do
Amanzi Kamala offers a complete escape from the world, yet its location between Kamala and Patong beaches makes it a good launching point for myriad Phuket adventures. A day at the beach, a cultural tour, a culinary exploration, a scenic yacht cruise … all these activities and more are within reach, and easily arranged with your villa manager’s assistance. Here’s just a sample of some things to see and do beyond the villa.
- Watch the sun go down, cocktail in hand, surrounded by the pulsating energy of one of the island’s beach clubs, at HQ Beach Lounge or Café Del Mar on Kamala Beach, Kudo Beach Club on Patong Beach or Catch Beach Club at the south end of Bang Tao Beach, to name just a few.
- Climb aboard a luxury yacht for a magical cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its steep karst islands, with a stop at the floating village of Koh Panyee, or visit the nearby Similan, Raya or Phi Phi islands to explore the depths of the Andaman Sea on a scuba diving or snorkelling daytrip.
- Go for an active day at the beach by surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, kite surfing, or stand-up paddling, with lessons and rental equipment available at Kamala, Patong, Bang Tao and other beaches around Phuket
- Discover Phuket’s lively after-dark scene, with most nightlife action centred in Patong Beach and Phuket Town. A full spectrum of venues, from elegant sunset cocktail bars to DJ dance clubs and no-frills beer huts, are there to be explored.
- Indulge in complete body and mind restoration with a Thai massage or other therapeutic treatment at one of Phuket’s luxury spas including the famous Banyan Tree Spa or at the nearby Paresa resort.
- Soak up some Sino-Portuguese style and culture on a walking tour around Old Phuket Town. Shop and try the tasty local eats on the colourful streets lined with cafés, bars and art studios, and be sure to visit on a Sunday evening when the historic Thalang Road is transformed into a lively open-air street market.
- Join a Thai cookery class to learn the secrets behind some of the spicy and flavourful dishes of this celebrated cuisine.
- Spend a day exploring the island’s interior, with a visit to Bang Pae Waterfall and the nearby Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, a Phuket Elephant Sanctuary tour, zip-lining and navigating the treetop walkways at Hanuman World, agricultural tours and more.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Jungceylon shopping centre in Patong, Central Festival in Phuket Town or Boat Avenue mall near Bang Tao Beach.
- Explore Phuket’s sacred sites with a visit to Wat Chalong, the island’s largest Buddhist temple, and the Big Buddha, a 45-metre-high white marble statue set on a hilltop with spectacular 360-degree views over the beaches and lush landscapes of southern Phuket.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (55)
Mikhail M, Indonesia, 18-Mar-2020 - 29-Mar-2020Thanks to all people who took care of us these two weeks. This was an amazing vacation, thanks to you all. Boom (Villa Manager), we want to thank you and all your staff. You have been so kind. Love you all.
Marcus M, Singapore, 05-Mar-2020 - 08-Mar-2020Awesome stay! We loved it, such nice service! We look forward to see you next time.
Shi L, China, 25-Feb-2020 - 29-Feb-2020Great!
Li G, China, 21-Feb-2020 - 24-Feb-2020Great Villa!
Nigel P, United Kingdom, 10-Feb-2020 - 18-Feb-2020Fabulous villa. Fabulous weather. Fabulous views. Fabulous food. AMAZING staff!
Hong M, France, 28-Jan-2020 - 02-Feb-2020Thank you for this welcome, we had an excellent vacation with our friends: calm, sunshine, ocean every day... Thank you
Zheng Y, China, 22-Jan-2020 - 25-Jan-2020We love Amanzi! Hope to be back soon.
Linda R, Singapore, 16-Jan-2020 - 19-Jan-2020To the architect of this masterpiece; what an awesome project! Smooth integration with the rocks, well blended with the nature. Such a bless to live in. Thanks for all the people involved in this amazing experience.
Jean-Gabriel A, Switzerland, 30-Dec-2019 - 12-Jan-2020A big thank you for your care and you professionalism. We had an unforgettable holiday. Thank you very much for all you did for us.
Erika N, Singapore, 13-Dec-2019 - 17-Dec-2019This place is so nice. I really like it here. Its the most beautiful place ever!
Yothin D, Thailand, 24-Nov-2019 - 27-Nov-2019Thank you for the nice service team that takes care our group while we are staying here. What a great view! We have a wonderful time here with our family. Definitely will come back again.
Tim C, Australia, 14-Nov-2019 - 18-Nov-2019Thank you very much for the stay! The villa was great and the staff were excellent.
Mr. Amit G, India, 08-Nov-2019 - 11-Nov-2019Beautiful villa. Perfect view. Brilliant staff. Perfect location. Lots of fun.
KE B, China, 31-Oct-2019 - 03-Nov-2019Very beautiful landscape. Very nice service. Very good feeling.
Spring S, Philippines, 25-Oct-2019 - 28-Oct-2019Great experience. Thanks for everything. The food is amazing.
You X, China, 14-Oct-2019 - 19-Oct-2019It is a very nice holiday, we enjoyed it very much. Thanks for you help! Wish you have a nice live!
Thanat W, Thailand, 11-Oct-2019 - 14-Oct-2019We have such a good time here. Good time, good view, nice weather.
Fang X, China, 18-Sep-2019 - 20-Sep-2019Thank you for this amazing stay! Food is fantastic, service is excellent. Very nice place! We will come back for sure. Enjoying the swimming pool views with wine.
Yvonne L, Malaysia, 13-Sep-2019 - 16-Sep-2019Friendly staff. Fantastic view. Excellent services. We will definitely come back again! LOVE
Abdulrahman A, United Arab Emirates, 11-Aug-2019 - 15-Aug-2019We love you. I would like to stay here forever. You are the best place I have been. Thanks for the service! Till next time.
Shaun L, Singapore, 08-Aug-2019 - 11-Aug-2019Great service, excellent villa!
Ms ZHANG Y, Indonesia, 06-Jun-2019 - 09-Jun-2019Good view. Good service. We like this villa very much.
Melvin T, Singapore, 20-May-2019 - 22-May-2019Great service! The property was well kept and always cleaned. Service staff were attentive and cheerful. Thank you for the hospitality!
Rachana G, India, 11-May-2019 - 14-May-2019Super experience. Loved the ambiance, food and hospitality. Highly recommended. The care taker "Boom" was very sensitive towards our requirements. Would love to come back again. Super HAPPY and satisfied.
Mubarak A, United Arab Emirates, 18-Apr-2019 - 25-Apr-2019Kind people, nice place, great food, good house, nice view, very friendly staff, beautiful villa and sea view also fantastic - the best!
Sirutt R, Thailand, 06-Apr-2019 - 09-Apr-2019We had such an amazing time here, thanks to all the staff for this superb service. We really appreciate it and It's the perfect place to celebrate our special event. We will never forget this truly "Legendary" weekend.
Judy K, Hong Kong, 29-Mar-2019 - 01-Apr-2019We are here to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday. He is a best friend and sweet father. Villa staff are very helpful and offer warm service. Thank you all.
Alireza M, Iran, 24-Mar-2019 - 29-Mar-2019Villa Amanzi was wonderful and the personnel great. It was one of my families best times.
Lena S, Singapore, 13-Mar-2019 - 16-Mar-2019Thank you for your wonderful hospitality. We had a wonderful time celebrating our 40th birthdays. Hopefully, we'll be back again.
Harriet C, Hong Kong, 08-Mar-2019 - 11-Mar-2019So happy to be back again. Excellent staff and great food by the young chef. Best sea views, very relaxing and fantastic choice for yoga retreat.
Wan H, Singapore, 01-Mar-2019 - 04-Mar-2019We had an amazing time at the Amanzi celebrating my big birthday. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They fed us very well and thanks for the sweet gesture in preparing a birthday cake for me. Beautiful villa.
Yi W, China, 07-Feb-2019 - 13-Feb-2019Thank you to my sweet Thai friends for taking care of us. This is a beautiful villa with gorgeous views and delicious food, perfect service also. Expecting to come back again.
Stephanie C, Hong Kong, 02-Feb-2019 - 07-Feb-2019Good place. Thank you so much. Perfect stay, amazing staff.
Mary B, Australia, 22-Jan-2019 - 25-Jan-2019Had incredible, peaceful, relaxing days and nights at the villa. The villa is beautiful and the staff is amazing.
Elva L, Australia, 13-Jan-2019 - 20-Jan-2019What a fabulous holiday! Great place, great staff, great food. Sorry to be going home to Australia.
Ben S, United Kingdom, 17-Dec-2018 - 29-Dec-2018Thank you to all of you for making our stay at the Amanzi Villa so special. You are beautiful people and live in a beautiful country. We hope to see you all again soon.
Alvaro L, Spain, 11-Dec-2018 - 16-Dec-2018Thank you! Amazing villa, amazing staff. See you again very soon.
Yousif A, United Arab Emirates, 30-Nov-2018 - 03-Dec-2018Amazing staff, place and service. Thank you Amanzi Villa for the great service.
Jonathan H, United States, 19-Nov-2018 - 24-Nov-2018The only thing more special than this place is the people I was blessed to share it with.
Harriet C, Hong Kong, 16-Nov-2018 - 19-Nov-2018Very beautiful villa with expansive seaviews. We enjoy our stay soooooo much! I had the best birthday celebration here with good friends. Excellent services.
Yinghao B, China, 11-Nov-2018 - 13-Nov-2018Everything is beautiful. Thanks a lot. You are the best,
Rainie W, Philippines, 06-Nov-2018 - 10-Nov-2018Thanks for all of your kind hospitality, we have a wonderful one week trip here.
Sabrina L, Hong Kong, 27-Sep-2018 - 30-Sep-2018We had a superb stay here. Love the villa, staff and the food. Charming scenery and welcoming staff.
Elle C, Philippines, 23-Sep-2018 - 27-Sep-2018Rose are red, violets are blue, our stay at Amanzi was nothing short of Amaz-ing. Thank you to the great team for such a memorable stay we will be back.
Joanna R, Malaysia, 31-Aug-2018 - 02-Sep-2018Thank you for making our stay so good. Hope to see you all again soon.
Xiao-Ying C, China, 07-Aug-2018 - 11-Aug-2018Beautiful Villa with magnificent views. Great stay and enjoyable moments.
Li Z, China, 28-Jul-2018 - 31-Jul-2018Wonderful trip. We have had a very happy time here. Thank you.
Elaine L, Australia, 23-Jul-2018 - 27-Jul-2018Best villa ever - best service, best people. Must come back here again.
Feifei L, China, 12-Jul-2018 - 15-Jul-2018Nice service and nice views. Expecting next trip to be here again.
Celine T, Thailand, 15-Jun-2018 - 17-Jun-2018Awesome villa, awesome service, paradise for us. We will be back for more.
Jeff J, China, 07-Jun-2018 - 10-Jun-2018Highly appreciated the warm and dedicated service from Villa Amanzi team. The villa - it's surroundings were fantastic, the ocean view is breath-taking. We stayed very comfortable here and we will come back if we visit Phuket again. Thank you
Ka Ho S, Thailand, 20-May-2018 - 22-May-2018Villa Amanzi is fantistic. I enjoyed very much staying here. I love a wonderful moment with my family here. Thank for the team. They did a good job in taking care of us.
Yassien S, Canada, 26-Mar-2018 - 05-Apr-2018It is my first visit to this peaceful and beautiful piece of the great universe. I hope I will be able to come again. Apart from the beautiful nature I loved every side of this house - view wise, structure wise and on top of all this I honestly loved the people who served us. Their lovely smile and their politeness and efficiency. Everything was a feast for the eyes and spirit.
Lara and Andy, Thailand, 16-Dec-2017 - 21-Dec-2017Words can't even come close to describing the beautiful and serenity villa. Thank you for 5 of the most relaxing and wonderful days of my existence. The design and feel of this property area and of course Oy and the lovely, helpful and friendly staff have made this a absolutely incredible holiday which I will remember extremely fondly for all of my days. Absolute PERFECTION!
Penjun T, Thailand, 09-Dec-2017 - 11-Dec-2017Really wordless to see this place for the first time. As this place is so beautiful like heaven. Whoever build this place, he would have a very warm heart and generous mind because this villa could made all the construction merge this beautiful. Nature perfect. Thank you so much to retreat our soul and see you again soon.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions