The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise in the heart of vibrant and sophisticated Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. Stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, this elegant four-bedroom villa is just a short stroll from the beach, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offering complete peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
The crisp, white façade of the villa wraps around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool combining modern and colonial architecture set amidst a lush tropical oasis. Villa Jajaliluna is both inspiring and practical offering three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms. Taking inspiration from the island itself, the designers have used beautiful light and a balance of neutral tones and vibrant colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans to create a luxurious ambience.
Villa Jajaliluna is a peaceful oasis located in Bali’s trendiest neighbourhood with funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas and glamorous bars at your doorstep. But with your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for staying in and absorbing the serenity of the villa. Whether its preparing a seafood barbecue, serving cocktails by the pool, organising a private yoga class or playing games with the kids, the dedicated staff at Villa Jajaliluna treat guests to five-star service.
Three minutes’ walk from Seminyak Beach
Close to restaurants and shops
Superb kids’ room with bunks
"The property, facilities and location are all excellent. The service from all of the staff was absolutely outstanding. Such wonderful, friendly, happy and helpful people who could not do enough for us. For those of us who had been to Bali before say that its the best they have experienced here and for us first timers it was wonderful. We will all be recommending Jajaliluna to our friends. Looking forward to coming back."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Book before 31st January or miss out
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high and peak season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers and subject to availability.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Dec-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||1,250 ++||1,125 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||1,525 ++||1,449 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Colonial style two-story living pavilion opening onto large terrazzo deck for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Mezzanine with fully-equipped TV lounge, large couches and beanbags for relaxation
- Large upstairs balcony overlooking the pool
- Large T-shaped swimming pool with aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic
- Four separate poolside areas including a large Palimanan stone sun terrace with lounges and umbrellas, a shadey timber deck with rattan sofas and and outdoor dining and BBQ area and sheltered daybed.
- Manicured garden courtyard with outdoor shower
- Located poolside on the ground floor
- King-sized bed with mosquito netting
- Adjoining ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities, walled garden with a second rain shower and large terrazzo bathtub
- Two king-sized guest rooms; one located on the ground floor and one directly above
- The ground-floor guest room opens onto the pool deck and the upstairs guest room opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool
- Both have ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers and vanities and boast outdoor areas either with walled-garden or small balcony.
- Located on the upper level with mezzanine style bunks above twin beds – perfect for four children or 2 adults plus 2 children
- Ensuite bathroom fitted with walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity opening onto a rear balcony
Just 500 metres from Seminyak Beach and a short stroll to the island’s most famous restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques, Villa Jajaliluna is a food lover and shopper’s dream location. The villa is situated just off Jalan Laksmana, Bali’s ‘Eat St’, where you will find every type of cuisine possible – Italian, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian and traditional Indonesian warungs.
The wide, black, sandy beach near the villa stretches north and south as far as the eye can see, and is perfect for running, walking, building sandcastles and, of course, lazing in the sun. Sun beds with umbrellas can be hired from local vendors, but if you want a more luxurious experience head to the string of five-star hotels that offer five-star beachside service. At sunset, Seminyak Beach is alive with locals and holidaymakers savouring the magical moments as the sun goes down. There are plenty of surf breaks, but swimming is permitted only between the flags due to strong currents.
Things to do
Villa Jajaliluna’s manager, Wayan, has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Bali boasts hundreds of ancient temples (pura): at Petitenget Beach entrance (1km), Pura Dalem Petitenget appears unassuming, but is actually one of the island’s key temples, with sixteenth century origins. Considered sacred (and associated with ghostly tales), visitors should be respectfully attired to enter. Regular colourful ceremonies are held here, or on the holy area of beach opposite.
- Stylish nightspots are within staggering distance, located both in Petitenget and Seminyak. Amongst all the hip bars, don’t miss one of Asia’s most famed beach clubs, Ku Dé Ta, on Seminyak beachfront – an absolute must for sunset cocktails. Seminyak also boasts superb shopping, with designer boutiques, antique stores, art galleries and more.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Jet-lagged and can’t sleep? Need to glam-up before a big night out or pamper yourself after one? Jajaliluna is surrounded by world-class spas but Away Spa, at W Retreat Bali, a short stroll away, is one of Bali’s most glamorous and lavish, and is open 24 hours a day.
- A string of beaches renowned for their excellent surf breaks are easily accessible along this south-west coastline and are all in prime position for fabulous sunsets. Head to legendary surfer’s haunt, Echo Beach (8km) which conveniently provides post-surf sunset drinking.
- Alternatively, if you want to learn to surf, head down to the Double Six section of Legian Beach, home to Rip Curl School of Surf. With the surf school’s long experience and Legian’s manageable waves and warm, sandy-bottomed seas, this is a great spot for novice surfers, and for excellent brunches at one of the beachfront restaurants.
- With a five star International rating, certified international instructors and over 40 school horses including school masters, Bali Equestrian Centre is a world-class destination for both riders and tourists. The facilities have been designed to accommodate the entire family - pony rides and day camps for the little ones, lessons, family village tours and beach rides. After riding there is a beautiful architecturally designed restaurant, pool area and playground to be enjoyed by all.
- Adrenaline junkies and adventure seekers can get their fix white water rafting down the Ayung River north of Ubud, while culture vultures can head into Ubud’s town centre and explore the traditional market and wonderful art galleries.
- Make the de rigueur pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot (18km), one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; make sure you receive a blessing from the resident Hindu Priests.
- To escape the crowds, drive westwards past Tanah lot, heading for the relatively unchartered West Bali region. Here, the charming Tabanan Regency reveals terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black sand beaches dotted with fishing communities – archetypal landscape for which Bali is famed.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Pulau Dive Charters offers luxury boat charters around the beautiful islands and waters surrounding Bali. They specialise in private fishing, surfing and diving charters and also offer unique personalised day trips to Nusa Lembongan. Perfect for a family day out on the water or with a group of friends.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions