The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set back 550m from Echo Beach among the rice fields of Canggu on Bali’s southwestern coast, Villa Hana balances a hot-beach-in-ten setting with cool, peaceful interiors where a blend of open-air living and air-conditioned comfort encourages complete relaxation.
Everything is large-scale here: the towering studded ironwood entrance doors opening onto a procession of soaring palms; the expanse of polished concrete floors that flow through all the pavilions; the vast open sided spit-level living pavilion with its vaulted roof, oversized sofas and massive suarwood table – even the huge terracotta pots flanking the colonnaded walkway that links the three pavilions. And yet there’s intimacy in the layout, with rooms oriented around the 15m swimming pool, small courtyard gardens, and lots of private spots to escape for some peace and quiet.
Kids will love their dedicated room with built-in bunk beds, the home theatre complete with PS2, and the pool toys. Parents will appreciate being able to keep an eye from the comfort of the living pavilion while soaking up the attentions of the staff, discreetly on hand to indulge every whim – including a fabulous chef at the ready to whip up everything from light lunches to gourmet meals. There’s an excellent, reasonably priced menu, and a choice of formal dining or semi-alfresco in the BBQ pergola.
Villa Hana is perfect for families and groups of friends who like the idea of pampering and privacy just paces from the pounding ocean. What better way to round off a relaxing day watching surfers ride Echo Beach’s famed surf break while enjoying sunset drinks, knowing that Villa Hana’s chefs will have a gourmet meal waiting for you when you return home.
A surfing family’s paradise
Dedicated home theatre
Bunkroom with own TV and PS3
Super comfortable sofas
"Villa Hana was so nice and the staff are amazing. We spent a week here and we are so pleased.
thanks for everything."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario. So should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund or you can choose to move your stay within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same villa, for the same number of nights and in the same (or lower) season. Valid for new bookings received from 19 February 2020 onwards.
Terms & conditions:
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 05-Jul-2020.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Apr-2020 to 14-Dec-2020||450 ++||383 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2020 to 25-Dec-2020||710 ++||639 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2020 to 06-Jan-2021||890 ++||846 ++||5 nights|
- Huge split-level vaulted living and dining pavilion overlooking the pool
- Open-plan fan-cooled living, with over-sized sofas and ottomans
- Dining for 10, and modern well-equipped kitchen
- Air-conditioned home theatre with 52-inch TV, DVD and PS2
- Shaded covered walkways linking the three individual pavilions
- 15m swimming pool
- Sun deck with six loungers
- BBQ courtyard with table for 10
- Pergola with seating facing courtyard garden
- King-size bed
- Glass sliding doors opening onto private riverside terrace
- Huge bathroom with twin basins, rainshower and bathtub set before sliding glass doors onto terrace
- 32-inch TV, DVD
- King-size beds
- Bathrooms with double vanity and rainshower
- 32-inch TV, DVD
- Four bunk beds with twin ladders
- Comfy floor cushions for flopping on
- 32-inch TV, DVD
- Private riverside terrace
- Can be converted to a family room with extra queen-size bed
Located in Canggu on Bali’s south-western coast, Villa Hana is a short walk from Echo Beach – noted for its powerful surf breaks and panoramic coastline views. Farmers tend their crops and cows graze in the adjoining fields, which are dotted with a few other luxury villas leading to the ocean. A growing number of beachfront restaurants, bars and boutiques fuels a lively social scene within this rural idyll and surfers’ haven. The antique-filled Hotel Tugu and yoga-scene Desa Seni are a few kilometres away, and those seeking brighter lights and late nights can be in Seminyak in well under 30 minutes.
Things to do
Villa Hana’s team have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will be pleased to help make any restaurant, tour or activity bookings. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- There’s a strip of restaurants and cafés at Echo Beach offering a wide range of dining options from chic and sceneful to cheap and cheerful. Try The Beach House for fresh seafood barbecues every night and live music on Sundays, and do check out Café Dian, and Mandira for their great fish ‘n chips.
- There are several surf schools in Bali, mainly based in and around Kuta and Legian, where young and old(er) can learn to surf or brush up on their skills.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Visit the famous Tanah Lot Sea Temple. Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan in central Bali). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, tarzan jumps and 12 flyingfoxes.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions