Nyanyi Riverside Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Nyanyi Villas is a serene riverside sanctuary, comprising two independent, neighbouring villas built into the banks of the Yeh Penet River in Bali’s beautiful and verdant Tabanan regency. Against a gorgeous backdrop of towering trees and thickets of giant bamboo, guests will be serenaded by the song of the river and the sounds of nature. Here, iridescent blue kingfishers, monitor lizards and other creatures are commonplace.
Together, the two Nyanyi villas – five-bedroomed Villa Atacaya and four-bedroomed Villa Iskandar – offer a choice of four, five, eight or nine-bedroom rental options. As well as a shared driveway, parking area and a 400-square metre space when both villas are booked together.
Both designed over three levels, these elegant contemporary villas each offer plenty of living space, indoor and outdoor dining areas, gardens and sunny pool decks with private 15-metre swimming pools. A choice of balconies, sun decks and riverside pergolas provide endless options for relaxation, massage and yoga. Villa Atacaya also boasts a open-sided lounge/bar area adjacent to an air-conditioned TV room.
Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Nyanyi Villas are great for families and groups of friends who are looking for a luxurious close-to-nature escape.
This peaceful out-of-town location feels like it is miles from anywhere but is actually only 13 kilometres from the restaurants, nightlife and shops of Petitenget and Seminyak. A car and driver is available to guests at each villa for up to 8 hours a day (at a special rate), to whisk you off for a night on the town or for a visit at the picturesque Tanah Lot sea temple.
Riverside jungle bliss
Beautiful water gardens
Rural Bali charm
Peace and quiet extraordinaire
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 14-Dec-2019.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|20-Oct-2019 to 14-Dec-2019||782 ++||665 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2019 to 25-Dec-2019||969 ++||872 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2019 to 04-Jan-2020||1,190 ++||1,131 ++||5 nights|
- Indoor dining areas (open-sided at Villa Atacaya; air-conditioned at Villa Iskandar)
- Open-sided lounge areas, with a bar at Villa Atacaya
- Air-conditioned TV room in Villa Atacaya with 55-inch TV, Blu-ray disc player and Bose sound system
- Kitchen facilities at both villas
- 15-metre swimming pools (freeform at villa Iskandar; rectangular pool at Villa Atacaya)
- Furnished pool decks
- Outdoor dining areas
- Shady riverside pergolas for relaxation, massage and yoga
- King-size beds
- Ensuite bathrooms
- 40-inch TVs
- All rooms open to either pool, river or jungle views
Nyanyi Villas are situated in a jungle-fringed river gorge close to the village of Beraban in Bali’s Tabanan regency, which is known as Bali’s ‘rice bowl’ due to its vast terraced rice fields. This quaint village is a rare example of a traditional Balinese community barely touched by tourism and the rapid development to the south. Villa guests are accorded a privileged insight into the agricultural, religious and daily life of the friendly villagers. The nearest surf beaches, including Echo Beach, are about eight kilometres from the villa and the many new and exciting eateries of popular Canggu just 11 kilometres away. For Your convenience, both villas provide cars and drivers at a special daily rate.
Things to do
Nyanyi Riverside Villas' manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Atacaya is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot (4km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (8km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming.
- Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast from Echo Beach is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave (13km). Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, Merah Putih, La Lucciola, ‘Petitenget’, Old Man’s, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. You may wish to visit the breathtaking panorama of the Jatiluwih rice terraces (40km), which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008 for its preservation of traditional Balinese farming techniques. At a height of 850m above sea level, the view here is one of the finest imaginable. Alternatively, head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions