The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
If you were to create a wish list for your ideal villa vacation, there’s a good chance that Villa Asta will tick all your boxes – and some more. A 10-minute walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south western coast, this five bedroom villa is a top choice for groups of friends and families with kids of all ages.
The huge free-form swimming pool curving through the centre of the villa grounds is the natural focus; its swim-through waterfall, circular overlapping sun-deck and 4-metre high bale-in-the-sky dive platform guarantees hours of fun – and all in view of the open-sided living and dining pavilions that spill onto the poolside terrace in a perfect example of Bali-influenced tropical living. An enormous second level rice-field-view games room provides more entertainment in the form of a pool table, table tennis, home theatre, computer and library of board games overlooking the villa’s own badminton/volleyball lawn. There’s also a TV room with movie library and a second computer for guest use.
The configuration of bedrooms gives an unusual level of flexibility. On the ground floor of the games pavilion, the three guest bedrooms are designed for flexible living; each has twins that convert to a king, with a pair of trundle beds underneath – perfect for 6 adults or up to 12 youngsters. Parents can retreat to the master pavilion the other side of the pool, where they enjoy the privacy of two master bedrooms and a plunge pool.
The dining and living pavilions provide the social heart of Villa Asta – guests converge on the enormous 12-to-18 seat dining table for gourmet meals prepared by the villa chef and served by butlers who are on call 24/7. With such cosseting, there’s little need to leave the villa. But for those who want to venture out, Batubelig Beach is a ten-minute walk away (closer if you take the villa bicycles). And a driver and car is available for an additional cost to take guests to the acclaimed restaurants and bars of Seminyak, to the Finns Recreation Club (where they enjoy complimentary membership), or further afield on a day’s sight-seeing tour of the island.
Super games room with pool table & bar
Designed to sleep 12 kids
Funky freeform pool
Abundance of facilities
"To the amazing Villa Asta crew, thank you for making our experience so memorable. You are an asset to Villa Asta, you have left a lasting impression."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Book before 31st January or miss out
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high and peak season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers and subject to availability.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 02-Feb-2019.
Features and amenities
- Open-sided alang-alang (thatched) living pavilion with two seating areas and steps to the pool
- Open-sided dining pavilion with koi pond on two sides, and table for 10 (extending to accommodate 18)
- Well equipped open plan kitchen attached to the dining pavilion, with marble bar counter and five bar chairs; staff service kitchen behind
- Outdoor barbecue grill
- Air-conditioned TV room/study with 47-inch TV and DVD player, a library of movies, books and games, and a computer and printer with scanner, copier and card reader
- Massive open-sided games room taking up the entire second level of the guest wing, with pool table, table tennis, satellite 52-inch TV and DVD player, computer, kitchenette and shower room
- Two iPod docks connected to a sound system linked to speakers in the living, dining and games area
- Extraordinary free-form swimming pool with waterfall feature and 3.3m deep end
- Bale raised high on stilts for rice-terrace views also serves as a dive platform for the pool
- Plunge pool running the length of the master bedroom wing, with water spouts and shallow ends
- Circular ironwood deck hovering over the side of the pool, with four sunbeds and an umbrella
- Separate sun deck with loungers and umbrella by the koi pond
- Badminton court lawn shaded by mature trees
- Two master bedroom suites in separate master pavilion
- Plunge pool and poolside terraces
- Four-poster king-size beds
- Walk-in wardrobes with dressing tables
- Window seats looking out over the garden
- 32-inch satellite TVs and DVD players
- Garden bathrooms with statement marble bathtub, separate rainshower and an exterior door leading directly to the plunge pool
- Three air-conditioned bedrooms on ground floor of the guest pavilion
- King-size beds (converting to twins) with two trundle beds underneath for extra guests
- Walk-in wardrobe with dressing table
- Ensuite garden bathrooms with wetroom shower
Villa Asta is less than 10 minutes’ walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali’s south-western coast. Seminyak, with its wide choice of internationally-renowned restaurants including Metis, Sardine, Sarong, La Lucciola and Ku De Ta is a short drive away, as is the Finns Recreation Club where guests enjoy complimentary membership.
Things to do
Villa Asta’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- It's possible to walk the sands of Seminyak's Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. The beach is more popular with locals than tourists (not safe for swimming in most sections), but is a great spot for building sandcastles or to watch the sunset as you sip a cocktail from one of the many beachside bars.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Finns Recreation Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts. Round off your workout with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Canggu Deli.
- Be sure to visit mystical Hotel Tugu Bali at Canggu Beach. Bali’s first museum hotel is studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Make the de rigueur pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset but is less busy in the mornings; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu priests.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Explore Bali's backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
- With its warm seas, almost year-round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. There are surf schools aplenty in the Seminyak/Kuta area, so why not sign up for a course and learn how to ride the waves?
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions