Veyla - Sea Villa 1
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Set within the exclusive Veyla Residences with breathtaking views over Natai Beach, Veyla’s Sea Villas feature monochromatic interiors that weave artisanal crafts into a modern yet minimalist design. With an outstanding location on an unspoilt beach, these Sea Villas are the perfect Phuket escape for families or groups of friends seeking luxurious tranquillity blended with the charm of a slower pace of life.
Each of the four Sea Villas features chic and spacious living and dining areas. Sea-facing terraces, an array of beautifully designed social zones, and floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors enhance the grand views of Natai Beach. Natural light permeates the villas while the sliding glass doors seamlessly merge the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
The untouched natural landscape of Natai Beach, a ten-kilometre stretch of silky white sand north of Phuket island, is mere steps away. Go for long walks on the sand or enjoy activities such as snorkelling, kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding for days filled with beach fun. Phuket International Airport is a short, thirty-minute drive away, and many of Phuket’s highlights such as golf courses and beach clubs are within easy reach. If you’re looking to explore the local neighbourhood, you will be astounded by the natural beauty of Phang Nga, with picturesque trails, stunning waterfalls and other natural wonders close by.
At your service is a welcoming team of staff including a chef, highly skilled in Thai cuisine, and a friendly Villa Manager who will ensure that your every need is met - whether it is inside or outside the villa.
For larger groups of friends or families, the Veyla Sea Villas offer an exceptional choice of accommodation. Situated side by side, the villas can be rented together or individually, boasting private swimming pools, easy access to the beach, and spectacular Andaman Sea views.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Veyla Sea Villas are located within the exclusive Veyla Residences complex set on the unspoilt and secluded Natai Beach. Located north of Phuket, away from the crowds but within easy reach of the airport, Natai Beach is blissful and pristine. The beach offers tranquillity rarely found in Phuket and boasts a deserted vibe due to its sheer ten-kilometre length. Fringed by swaying palm and casuarina trees, Natai Beach is the perfect beach for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling, or simply digging your toes in the sand.
Nestled into a local fishing village, the neighbourhood surrounding Natai Beach is a slice of paradise. The friendly atmosphere offers a glimpse into local life and an abundance of nature. The quiet beach road is lined with a few small cafes and authentic Thai restaurants serving classic dishes, and you will find waterfalls, hiking trails and abundant natural beauty a short drive away.More information for Things to do
Although it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in the luxurious comfort of your holiday home, Veyla Sea Villas also make an excellent base for exploring greater Phuket and the natural wonders of Phang Nga province. With the help of your Villa Manage and the Elite Concierge, bookings and transport to the area’s top leisure activities and tourist sites can be easily arranged.
- The estate has an enticing common pool that stretches out towards the sea, lined on one side with sunbeds. Swim a few laps, have a glass of wine in the sunken sofa seating by the pool, and head indoors to the large dining table for a bespoke meal crafted by a professional chef on request.
- Take advantage of all that Natai Beach has to offer. Relax under the trees and disconnect with the latest bestselling novel, go for a refreshing swim, kayak or do some stand-up paddling.
- The beach is famous for its epic sunsets, so do ensure to witness a dazzling sunset (or a few) over the twinkling sea. The Elite Concierge can arrange for a sunset picnic on the sand if you want to make it a memorable event.
- The Andaman Sea is rich with marine life. Snorkel or go further in and go deep-sea diving, depending on how adventurous your group is. The Elite Concierge can make all necessary arrangements for you.
- Discover the pleasures of the sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or hire a longtail boat like the locals. Explore the magnificent Phang Nga Bay with its towering limestone karsts and halt at James Bond Island, or head to Koh Hong to enjoy kayaking through the sea caves.
- Take some time to relax, rejuvenate and pamper yourself with dedicated spa services provided in the comfort of your villa. Restore your body and mind with a soothing Thai massage or a series of spa treatments from a qualified therapist.
- Play a round or two of golf at the nearby scenic golf courses including the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with lovely sea views, or Blue Canyon Golf Course and Country Club in Phuket.
- Visit Phang Nga’s most scenic viewpoint, Samet Nangshe. Admire Phang Nga Bay in all of its glory from a lush hilltop with panoramic views. The viewpoint is stunning throughout the day, but best explored at sunrise to watch a new day light up the entire bay.
- Add a bit of fun in the sun to your holiday and head to the hip Baba Beach Club to listen to upbeat DJ music or enjoy a tropical sundowner. Baba Beach Club is within walking distance from Veyla Sea Villas.
- Discover local eateries mentioned in the famous Michelin Guide in the nearby town of Khok Kloi. Visit Khok Kloi Bami Tom Yam Khai and sample their signature dish of Tom Yam Noodles popular for its tender meat and intense broth, or visit Nern Khao View Talay, perched on a verdant hillside, to dine on a variety of local southern Thai specialities.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with sliding doors that open up to sea views on one side and a tropical garden on the other
- Direct access to the pool terrace from the living room
- Sofa seating looking out towards the view and a hanging cocoon chair
- Modern open kitchen on the side with a fridge-freezer, four-burner stove and wine fridge
- Large island for dining with eight high chairs
- Air conditioning and sliding glass doors
- Stunning sunset terrace with a private plunge pool and sea views
- A double poolside sun lounger to catch a tan
- Small tropical terrace on one side of the living room with swinging chairs, ideal for meditation or yoga
- Breathtaking sea views everywhere
- Lush gardens outside the two guest bedrooms for a refreshing touch of greenery
- Parking space in private lot with access to the villa
- Located on the topmost floor, the air-conditioned Master Bedroom has a separate entrance, accessible via steps
- Mesmerising sea views through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors leading onto a wide terrace
- King-size bed for a good night’s rest and sofa seating
- Outdoor terrace with a swinging chair for two people and tranquil sea views
- Large ensuite bathroom with a free-form bathtub, shower and double vanity
- Walk-in dressing room with plenty of storage
Guest Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Both the Guest Bedrooms are located on the ground floor at entry level
- The rooms are identical and both feature king-size beds
- Sliding glass doors leading onto a terrace and lush back garden
- Large ensuite bathrooms with showers and vanity
- Spacious work desks and air conditioning
Private dining is a highlight for many guests at Veyla Sea Villas. The Sea Villas have spacious and modern kitchens for those who wish to self-cater, although we reckon you’d prefer to sit back and enjoy the culinary skills of a personal chef who is available to prepare every meal on request.
Daily continental or Asian breakfast is included in the villa rate. For lunch or dinner there is a good variety of Thai cuisine and western dishes available from the villa’s suggested menu. Meals can be tailored to guests’ tastes and discussed in advance with the chef and Villa Manager in case of dietary restrictions. Having a personal chef prepare your meals is a wonderful chance to experience the explosion of flavours that Thai cuisine is so famous for. Indulge in fresh local favourites such as goong sarong (prawns wrapped in deep fried noodles), or allow your personal chef to work his culinary magic on fish plucked directly from the Andaman Sea, purchased from local fishermen.
The chef oversees the buying of provisions for all meals. Groceries are billed to guests at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. The villa staff will keep the receipts for reference at the end of stay.View a sample menu
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service