Malaiwana - Villa M
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Any true sunset connoisseur will tell you that the best are over the ocean, where there are no obstructions to the display. Better yet, find a place high above the water, where the sea reflects and doubles the sun’s glory. That is a pretty exact description of Malaiwana Villa M, high on a steep hillside dominating Phuket’s delightful Naithon Beach. It’s not just at sunset that the view is compelling. Throughout the day, the sky, the wheeling of the sun, breezes that fan and scallop the water, and fishing boats arrowing the surface, create a never-ending and never-repeated pageant.
And this Phuket villa has so much more to offer besides. The enormous infinity-edge pool, for example, constantly draws the eye through its reflections of the blue above, so that diving into it feels like diving into the sky. Around the pool the spacious deck and sun loungers invite indolence with a book, a chilled drink or a snooze. After a work out in the villa’s superbly equipped gym, retire into the shade of the lounge with its sink-into sofas and whimsical giant clothes-peg and champagne-cork side tables. Conveniently, there’s a bar here too.
About the time the sun is at its sultry zenith, the villa’s excellent chef will serve lunch, a feast of all of your culinary whims made real. Congregate around the table in the dining/kitchen pavilion, where glass doors concertina open on three sides to make sure you never miss a moment of the ocean’s display. And after the sun has gone down, chill out under a billion stars on the vast, purpose built entertainment terrace. And then, finally, to bed in one of the villa’s five super-comfortable bedrooms, to dream of sea and stars.
Phuket is an island full of delights but be warned: you may not get to see them. Villa M may just be all the holiday you can handle.
Stunning sunset views (all free!)
Uncrowded Naithon Beach nearby
Huge pool with fabulous views
Superb entertainment room
Beautifully equipped gym
"Second time here! Wonderful villa with perfect service. We will be back soon."
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Feb-2021.
- Complete and comprehensive renovation in 2017
- All living areas have sea views through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
- Modern twist on classic tropical Thai architecture, with high ceilings designed for cool relaxation
- Large living room and expansive dining pavilion
- Superbly equipped gymnasium
- Luxurious spa room with that same fabulous sea view
- Spacious entertainment room with 65-inch screen satellite TV, CD/DVD player and games consoles.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Big sea and sky views from everywhere
- 25m infinity-edge pool with expansive deck and sun loungers.
- Large purpose-built open-air entertainment terrace
- Parking space in private garage with access to the villa
- King-size four-poster bed with sea views
- Bathroom with twin vanities and freestanding bathtub
- Separate shower room with rain shower
- Walk-in wardrobe and dressing room
- TV and DVD player
- Fan and air conditioning.
- Spacious private office above.
- King-size bed with sea view
- Large balcony with hillside forest and sea view
- Bathroom with twin vanities, freestanding bathtub and rain shower
- TV and DVD player
- Ample wardrobe space
- Fan and air conditioning.
Guest Bedroom 1
- King-size bed with sea views and large sofa
- Large wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, freestanding bathtub and twin vanities
- Air conditioning
Guest Bedroom 2
- King-size bed with sea views and large sofa
- Large wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and twin vanities
- Air conditioning
Guest Bedroom 3
- Twin beds with sea views and sofa
- Large wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and twin vanities
- Air conditioning
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Naithon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building.
A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana Villa M is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Naithon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (42)
Ampika J, Thailand, 20-Oct-2020 - 21-Oct-2020Second time here! Wonderful villa with perfect service. We will be back soon.
Ampika J, Thailand, 17-Oct-2020 - 20-Oct-20202nd time here!!! Wonderful villa with perfect service. We will be back soon :)
Ampika J, Thailand, 03-Oct-2020 - 06-Oct-2020So stunning villa. Great service and very clean.
Waytit H, Thailand, 04-Sep-2020 - 06-Sep-2020This place is so great! Clean and cozy. All services also wonderful. I wish we would come back here again! Thank you
Xu J, China, 13-Aug-2020 - 16-Aug-2020The villa is beautiful, nice view good for stay here.
Ben S, United Kingdom, 25-Jul-2020 - 08-Aug-2020Wonderful villa! The owners have created something really special. We all loved it and hope to come back very soon.
Tammy S, Hong Kong, 17-Mar-2020 - 18-Mar-2020Very nice sunset to enjoy every day at 6.39 p.m. Great chef and helper and manager. The guys in this trip love the gym, including the kids. We love the lemon grass chicken wings and crispy pork, fried rice and the mango sticky rice. It's good that the villa M had arranged pest control, so not too many mosquitoes. Once again thank you Pekky, chef and two lovely helpers.
Emma G, United Arab Emirates, 01-Mar-2020 - 08-Mar-2020Our family and friends had the best holiday ever at the villa. Every need was taken care of and the villa staff couldn't have been more helpful. First the property is amazing. Second the chef is fantastic. Third, nothing was too much trouble for our wonderful experience. We will be back
Eddy W, Hong Kong, 30-Jan-2020 - 06-Feb-2020The wonderful staff at Villa M have made us feel right at home for our 1 week stay here. Pekky the villa manager is very helpful and attentive. She makes every effort to take care of all our needs. The chef and other attending staff are very friendly and always greet us with big smiles. We stayed here with 4 children and the entire experience was relaxing and enjoyable. We look forward to coming back to villa M. Thank you Pekky and your team!
ZQ L, Hong Kong, 09-Nov-2019 - 13-Nov-2019Dear Villa Team, Spectacle view. A few illnesses, but generally a pleasant stay.
Xiaomu Y, China, 06-Oct-2019 - 09-Oct-2019Excited stay in Malaiwana Villa M. We have big family, 4 adults with 5 kids. From 1 year 7 month to 5 year old. The kids love swimming pool best. They played in the pool day and night. We believe we provide the kids the excellent trip as expected. Thank all the staff working in Villa M. Thank you your warm service. Thank you your patience to help us dealing with all the issues thank the chef prepare food to adult and baby food as well. We appreciated all. We will miss you. Miss villa M, miss our excellent experience here. Wish you all the best. Bye Bye.
Yin X, China, 03-Oct-2019 - 06-Oct-2019Excited stay in Malaiwana Villa M. We have big family, four adults with five kids. From one year and seven month to five year old. The kids love the swimming pool the best. They played in the pool day and night. We believe we provide the kids the excellent trip as expected. Thank all the staff working in Villa M. Thank you for your warm service. Thank you your patience to help us dealing with all the issues. Thank the chef to prepare food to adult and baby food as well. We appreciated all. We will miss you. Miss Villa M, miss our excellent experience here. Wish you all the best. Bye Bye.
CAO L, Thailand, 04-Aug-2019 - 08-Aug-2019I like this house. The house is big and clean. I always swim in the swimming pool. I think this is nice. Everybody think this house is very nice. The scenery is beautiful as a picture, place as my home, I enjoy my self. In this busy world, we can have the chance to experience the view, the time. It is so fantastic! This is life how I wondered!
Amy S, Hong Kong, 21-Jul-2019 - 25-Jul-2019Dear Patty and Team, We absolutely love our villa and the villa team here! This is truly an amazing place. The staff are so friendly and attentive. The chef is beyond our expectation! The Thai foods is amazing! We will truly miss your cooking when we are back to Hong Kong! The kids have a great time here! The party house DJ music was our highlight of the stay! We are already planning our next trip back! We would definitely recommend this villa to our friends! Thank you for your hospitality and wishing you all best of luck going forward! The Wong, Tsoi family
Chiungchi HSU C, China, 14-Jul-2019 - 16-Jul-2019Thank you so much. You guys are the best. Service 5 stars, Cooking from the chef 5 stars, Environment 5 stars.
Angela H, Hong Kong, 11-Jul-2019 - 14-Jul-2019Dear Malaiwana Villa M staff, We had a wonderful stay at the villa. All the staff were amazing and food is delicious. Thank you for the great hospitality. We will definitely recommend the villa to our friends and come back next time!
Rishi S, India, 04-Jul-2019 - 07-Jul-2019Patty and the entire Malaiwana Villa M crew was absolutely amazing. The hospitality, food, we enjoyed all during our stay. Will remain with us forever. Thank you guys. We will definitely come back and recommend your property to our friends back home.
James L, Australia, 26-May-2019 - 03-Jun-2019A wonderful holiday enchanted by attentive staff and all the beer food that we could have wished for. Thanks for making our stay relaxing, awesome and fun. Jame, Lairen, Clenda, Mei Mei, BB, Cathere, Jacko, Levi, Jessee and Nitas.
Hoi Ki C, Indonesia, 26-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019Thank you so much for the wonderful services. Staff are very attentive and caring.
Harish R, Singapore, 18-Apr-2019 - 22-Apr-2019Absolutely amazing property with breathtaking views and staff is very welcoming, friendly, polite and efficient. Along with my family members, the staff participated and went out of their way to make my 60th birthday a memorable event. Thank you very much for a fantastic vocation. The food was exceptionally delicious and the presentation was suburb.
Lo W, Hong Kong, 16-Feb-2019 - 19-Feb-2019Blown away by the view the moment we walked in. The pool is amazing and has a great view of the sunset. Service of the staff is top notch. The in house chef/cook makes amazing food and we barely needed to go out and eat. The decor of the villa was great, loved all the facilities the villa provided.
Afzal A, United States, 22-Jan-2019 - 29-Jan-2019We have been fortunate to visit such beautiful places in the world and Villa M with its views and location is definitely one of them. Its designed and furnished so well - you walk in and it takes your breath away. The cherry on the cake is being served by the lovely bunch - staff showing us great hospitality. Wah Wah our manager with her team - Cherry, Meaow... such lovely smiley, kind, helpful people. No wish was left unfulfilled and the meals prepared by lucky was Thai cuisine at its finest. We are definitely coming back to Villa M and sooner the better.
Tiara B, Singapore, 16-Jan-2019 - 19-Jan-2019Thank you villa M for the beautiful space and the great service. The cook was fantastic, the food was absolutely delicious and the staff took care of our every need. We would like to come back again.
The Latif’s family, United Kingdom, 24-Dec-2018 - 07-Jan-2019We had the best stay ever here. The villa is absolutely beautiful,the staff very helpful, friendly and welcoming. They did a great job at making us feel right at home. We can’t wait to come back. Also, the food was absolutely fantastic YUM.
Stanley T, Australia, 14-Dec-2018 - 20-Dec-2018Thank you for the wonderful stay. The food was fantastic (especially the chicken wings), had an extremely enjoyable time .
Charlotte M, Singapore, 03-Nov-2018 - 06-Nov-2018What an incredible villa! The views are stunning but it is the villa staff that have really made our trip so special. We've enjoy 3 nights here as a surprise holiday for my husband's 40th birthday. Friends joined from Hong Kong for the weekend and we live in Singapore, we couldn't have had a better time. Thank you so much to all of the staff for looking after us and our 2 little girls a 2 year old and 5 month old. We will definitely be back.
Hoi-Fu W, Macau, 19-Aug-2018 - 24-Aug-2018Excellent villa and staff, we would definitely recommend. The staff were extremely couteous and kind. The room was comfortable and we love having a swimming pool. My room was clean and nice. Breakfast was good. All villa staff were friendly, helpful, well presented, efficient and such nice people. Thank you all for making we stay such a pleasant one.
Annie C, Hong Kong, 19-Jun-2018 - 23-Jun-2018A wonderful experience. Helpers were all Suay Mak Mak. Amazing villa, amazing view, amazing crew. Would definitely come back.
Hanwei Z, China, 10-Jun-2018 - 12-Jun-2018Wonderful trip with a beautiful girl. Nice ocean, perfect beach - It's a good place to have vacation. Perfect service. We will come back
Huifeng X, Thailand, 09-May-2018 - 12-May-2018Wonderful trip with beautiful girls. Nice ocean, perfect beach. It's a good place to have vacation. Perfect service with these ladies. Definitely we will come back.
Hongying X, China, 27-Apr-2018 - 30-Apr-2018Perfect view, perfect food, perfect service, perfect vacation! Thanks all the staffs for taking good care of us. We gained some weight these days. Definitely will come back next time. See you later Malaiwana.
Celia C, Hong Kong, 14-Apr-2018 - 18-Apr-2018Amazing view, food, service, facilities. So much more than what we expected. Definitely one of our best experiences in Phuket. Thank you to all the staff that supported us through our stay here. We will definitely be back, the children said they want to stay here for ever!
Michiel V, Belgium, 09-Apr-2018 - 13-Apr-2018From the moment we walked in we were astonished by the views, then the quality and design of the rooms and furniture. The pool, WOW! Loved the sound system! Their food was excellent, we would make our overall rating 4.5 stars. Thank you for this beautiful experience here in Phuket! Thank you for your kindness and service! We are definitely planning on coming back.
Kaiwah Lawrence Ng, China, 03-Apr-2018 - 08-Apr-2018The environment is good and the service is good. We're satisfied to stay here, thank you.
May C, Hong Kong, 29-Mar-2018 - 03-Apr-2018All staffs were great, thank you.
Kenneth L, Hong Kong, 22-Mar-2018 - 25-Mar-2018Stunning view, we enjoyed our holiday here. They provided us with all we need including gym room, ping pong table as well as high quality sound system. We could not make any complaint in particular their chef made such delicious Thai food. We will definitely come back in the near future. We loved the services here and the manager and staff are very nice and helpful.
Zeyang S, China, 18-Mar-2018 - 21-Mar-2018Top grade view, top grade service. Best for a relaxing vacation. Thanks to Malaiwana, what a wonderful holiday.
Jon S, Singapore, 14-Mar-2018 - 15-Mar-2018An experience incomparable to a stay in a hotel. Villa M is a second home with exceptional staff - not to mention the kitchen, beyond expectations. Thank you to the team. The next holiday will be in a villa rather than a hotel and will certainly be with Elite Havens.
Haofeng C, China, 21-Feb-2018 - 23-Feb-2018It’s so comfortable here. Great food, big pool, excellent service, all Fantastic! We will come back, highly appreciated.
Linda Z, China, 17-Feb-2018 - 21-Feb-2018Had a wonderful experience here. From the moment we walked in we were greeted by the amazing view and staff, we could not have asked for more. Our group was particularly impressed by the level of service provided by Pook, the chef and the team. Their ability to anticipate our needs and to accommodate us was better then at 5-star hotels we have stayed at. The whole group agreed, this is the best villa we have stayed at. The food prepared by the chef was amazing and better than any restaurant we ate at in the city. We preferred to stay home rather than eat out. Thank you so much.
Yifei X, China, 13-Feb-2018 - 16-Feb-2018Service here is excellent, beautiful surrounding, peaceful. Thank you so much and Happy New Year.
Runmei W, China, 03-Feb-2018 - 06-Feb-2018Interior and environment are both very nice, service also satisfactory. Thanks to everyone.
Last viewed villas