The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Bendega Villas comprises two contemporary styled luxuriously appointed villas and a romantic one-bedroom pavilion, which in combination sleep up to 18 guests. Villas are connected to each other by gateways in their private walled gardens, and can be combined to offer four-bedroom, six-bedroom or nine-bedroom villa options with up to three swimming pools. This flexible arrangement offers multiple sets of families and multigenerational groups privacy within a shared environment.
The larger of the two villas, Bendega Nui, has five bedrooms whilst Bendega Rato has three. The one-bedroom pavilion, set in its own walled garden with a plunge pool, may only be booked in combination with one or both of the other villas, and suits couples or independent teens within a larger group looking for a little extra privacy.
Bendega Villas seamlessly merge Balinese architecture with a clean, modern design. Each of the bedrooms is spacious, stylishly furnished and equipped with an ensuite bathroom and a balcony, terrace or private garden. The villas feature luxurious open-plan living and dining areas, smart modern kitchens, a library or media room and games room with pool table, as well as over an acre of lush tropical gardens sprinkled with koi carp ponds, terraces and cushion-strewn balés.
A staff team, including an exceptional chef, takes care of guests around the clock, and the villa menu lists an extensive range of enticing dishes. Dining out is also an appealing option since the villa’s location in Canggu presents many excellent restaurants within strolling distance, and most of these are located on Canggu’s world-famous surfing beach. There are many more restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques to choose from in bustling Seminyak, 11km away.
Click on these links to find out more about the indulgent three-bedroom Bendega Rato and five-bedroom Bendega Nui. Or visit the Bendega Villas website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Top quality furnishings and finishings
Enchanting rice-terrace views
An ideal party or wedding venue
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 23-Aug-2019.
- 3-bedroom Bendega Nui and 5-bedroom Bendega Rato connect through the 1-bedroom Pavilion and via a shared driveway
- The 1-bedroom Pavilion connects to 3-bedroom Bendega Rato via a wide sliding door in the garden wall
- The 1-bedroom Pavilion connects to 5-bedroom Bendega Nui via a grand arched door in the garden wall and also via a gate onto a shared driveway
- Bendega Nui has an open-fronted, high-ceilinged sitting room, an air conditioned dining room seating up to 20 and a games room
- Bendega Rato’s open-plan living space features plush sofas and a dining table for 12
- Both villas have fully equipped kitchens, and media rooms with big-screen plasma TVs, DVD players and integrated Sonos music systems
- The villas and pavilion have private pools set in tropical walled gardens
- They also have furnished pool pavilions (one with a kitchenette and changing rooms), relaxing balés and sun loungers
- Sliding doors or gateways offer direct access between the villas and pavilion and can be convivially left open or closed for privacy
- Bendega Nui has three master bedrooms with king-sized four-poster beds and two twin bedrooms (one equipped with a 37-inch TV), which may be converted to king-bedded rooms on request
- Bendega Rato has three master bedrooms with king-sized four-poster beds; one is attached to a lounge with a 43-inch TV and computer
- All bedrooms open onto private gardens or balconies and have huge bathrooms with sunken stone tubs and walk-in rain showers
- Each bedroom is equipped with an iPod docking station
- The Pavilion comprises a king-sized bedroom suite with TV, DVD player, a private plunge pool, and a garden bathroom with river stone tub-for-two
Things to do
Bendega Villas’ manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villas.
- The Legendary Beach House at Echo Beach is a ten-minute drive, or a pleasant walk along the beach from the villas. This is a great place in the evenings for watching the beautiful sunsets. The restaurant has a large eating area that spills out onto a beachside bluff offering a casual international menu, and at weekends has a daily seafood barbecue. Also at Echo Beach is Sticky Fingers, – a great place for coffee, smoothies and fresh juices.
- Other local places to eat include the grandly named Deus Ex Machina – Temple of Enthusiasm, which serves a wide range of Asian food with cold beer in a combination art gallery clothing store cum motorcycle repair shop within a five minute walk from the villa. There are also several smaller restaurants serving Asian cuisine within walking distance, including one at the Ametis villas that serves only organic produce, Betelnut, Kakilima and Crate café.
- Also within walking distance along the beach is The Tugu Hotel, a living museum of priceless antiques and rare cultural artefacts. The Tugu also offers casual and fine dining restaurants and a delightful spa. Across the road and practically beachfront is a great cafe, Old Man’s, where you can enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner, daily happy hour, often live music and a monthly Saturday market
- Trendy Seminyak is just 20 minutes’ drive away has a wide choice of international restaurants. Our favourites for world class dining include the legendary Ku De Ta, The Living Room, La Lucciola, Petitenget Café, Sarong, Sardine, Metis, Potato head, La Favela, La Plancha, Mosaic, Merah Putih, Bambu, Urchin, Barbacoa, Mexicola and MAMA San. More casual restaurants include the Bali Deli, La Sal, Cafe Moka, Made’s Warung I & II, Naugty Nuri's, Hog Wild in Bali, Biku, Casa Loca, La Barca, and last but not least Grocer and Grind, the best coffee in Bali. There are also a number of chic cocktail bars (try the Hu’u Bar late at night) and exciting night clubs such as Townhouse. Seminyak also has many lavish spas and elegant boutiques.
- About 15 minutes’ drive from Bendega Villas is the most famous temples in Bali, Tanah Lot Sea Temple.
- Other sports available nearby include Kuda P riding stables, Aquamarine scuba diving, off-road quad biking, surfing schools and fishing.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. At 850m above sea level, the view from the Jatiluwih rice terraces, which has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2008, is one of the finest imaginable. Alternatively, head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Bold and brave bargain hunters should head for one of Denpasar’s markets within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital, for an exciting and rewarding shopping experience.
- Borrow one of the villa’s bicycles and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages – a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions