The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Napalai means ‘a place in heaven’, and Villa Napalai is certainly heavenly. Set on a private hillside estate with generous views of the Andaman Sea, the four-bedroom luxury villa lies within easy walking distance of Surin Beach, Phuket. Boasting five-star living with an impressive range of facilities, including a games room with pool table and bar, a sunny playroom for the children, a spa room, a well-equipped gym, plus an infinity pool, private walled garden, and full-time service staff – a retreat at Napalai is nothing short of heavenly.
Enjoy sweeping sea views from the private balcony or the lavish double jacuzzi tub of the romantic and spacious master bedroom. Three guest bedrooms offer the utmost privacy and comfort, with ensuite bathrooms, cosy seating areas and luxurious design touches. The sleek, modern kitchen is well equipped, and guests can entertain with ease at indoor and outdoor dining settings and a sophisticated built-in barbecue area in the landscaped garden.
A beautiful blend of modern and Thai accents add colour and life to each room, while the pool terrace is a stylish place to cool down and catch those fabulous island sunsets. Every detail has been designed to ensure a worry-free and ultra-comfortable stay.
Adding to the comfort at Villa Napalai, the villa is staffed with a full-time Thai chef who prepares delicious meals daily, maids and a villa manager who will cater to guests every need.
Soothing sea-view swimming pool
Kids' playroom and decadent spa
Vivid sea and sunset views
Fully staffed with Thai chef
Steps away from Surin Beach
"We are a group of eight people traveling for spring break. The staff made our stay very easy by cooking meals, booking us vans and cleaning up after us. We loved our trip so much and would like to thank the staff for their help."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 23-Aug-2019.
- Large spacious living room with adjoining dining room seating for eight
- Study Room with TV and entertainment unit, chairs and a work desk. WiFi connection available.
- Downstairs entertainment area/games room, with pool table, TV and a stainless-steel bar equipped with matching appliances
- Gymnasium equipped with a full set of free weights, cross-trainer, rowing machines and space for yoga
- Sea-view pool terrace with a white terrazzo sundeck, sunbeds and a built-in sofa
- 8.5m swimming pool with a shady sala (gazebo)
- Landscaped and private garden
- A built-in cooking area and decked outdoor dining area with a table for eight
- Top-floor master suite with secluded balcony and built-in daybed
- King-sized four-poster bed with mosquito netting
- Dressing area and writing desk
- Ensuite featuring his-and-hers vanity sets, rain shower and Jacuzzi with ocean views
- Two queen-bedded guestrooms offering sea views with private balconies accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Spacious wardrobes and seating areas
- Ensuites; one with bathtub and overhead shower, the other with rain shower
- Located on the mezzanine level between the main and lower floors
- Twin beds with mosquito nets (bed rail available for younger guests)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with shower and vanity
Villa Napalai boasts one of the best locations in Phuket, only minutes’ walk to the best beaches and dining spots on the island. Find some unique clothing, antiques and gifts in the boutique shops of Surin Plaza and at independent shops along the streets.
One of 9 villas within the exclusive Surin Heights villa estate, Villa Napalai sits perched on a clifftop, offering stunning views of Phukets’ beach-lined west coast.
Guests are able to stroll down via the bottom entrance of the villa to the white sands of 800 metre long Surin Beach, which is a mere 2 minutes’ walk away, and it’s only 5 minutes’ walk to the stunning beach of Laem Sing. Within 2 kilometres is the magnificent Bang Tao Beach, an even longer and quieter stretch of sand. This area is also home to the Laguna Phuket resort complex offering a wealth of water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
Things to do
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues or romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling.
- Discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses. (see map for distances)
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a local cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach.
- Elephant and horseback riding.
- ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails.
- Visit The Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre.
- Zipline sessions.
- Bungy jumping.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions