The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Napalai means ‘a place in heaven’, and Villa Napalai is certainly heavenly. Set on a private hillside estate with generous views of the Andaman Sea, the four-bedroom luxury villa lies within easy walking distance of Surin Beach, Phuket. Boasting five-star living with an impressive range of facilities, including a games room with pool table and bar, a sunny playroom for the children, a spa room, a well-equipped gym, plus an infinity pool, private walled garden, and full-time service staff – a retreat at Napalai is nothing short of heavenly.
Enjoy sweeping sea views from the private balcony or the lavish double jacuzzi tub of the romantic and spacious master bedroom. Three guest bedrooms offer the utmost privacy and comfort, with ensuite bathrooms, cosy seating areas and luxurious design touches. The sleek, modern kitchen is well-equipped, and guests can entertain with ease at indoor and outdoor dining settings and a sophisticated built-in barbecue area in the landscaped garden.
A beautiful blend of modern and Thai accents add colour and life to each room, while the pool terrace is a stylish place to cool down and catch those fabulous island sunsets. Every detail has been designed to ensure a worry-free and ultra-comfortable stay.
Adding to the comfort at Villa Napalai, the villa is staffed with a full-time Thai chef who prepares delicious meals daily, maids and a villa manager who will cater to guests every need.
Villa Napalai can be booked together with its three-bedroom neighbour, Villa Sammasan. Bright and cheerful, Villa Sammasan is great for young families and groups of friends. Together, the two villas can accommodate up to 15 adults, plus additional guests (extra charge).
Soothing sea view swimming pool
Kids' playroom and decadent spa
Vivid sea and sunset views
Fully staffed with Thai chef
Steps away from Surin Beach
"Love the villa .Great at sunset with the ambience of the area. Recommend the chef's spaghetti and beef, can’t find it anywhere better on the Island!
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 24-Feb-2021.
- Large spacious living room with adjoining dining room seating for eight
- Study Room with TV and entertainment unit, chairs and a work desk. WiFi connection available.
- Downstairs entertainment area/games room, with pool table, TV and a stainless-steel bar equipped with matching appliances
- Gymnasium equipped with a full set of free weights, cross-trainer, rowing machines and space for yoga
- Sea-view pool terrace with a white terrazzo sundeck, sunbeds and a built-in sofa
- 8.5m swimming pool with a shady sala (gazebo)
- Landscaped and private garden
- A built-in cooking area and decked outdoor dining area with a table for eight
- Top-floor master suite with secluded balcony and built-in daybed
- King-size four-poster bed with mosquito netting
- Dressing area and writing desk
- Ensuite featuring his-and-hers vanity sets, rain shower and Jacuzzi with ocean views
- Two queen-bedded guestrooms offering sea views with private balconies accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Spacious wardrobes and seating areas
- Ensuites; one with bathtub and overhead shower, the other with rain shower
- Located on the mezzanine level between the main and lower floors
- Twin beds with mosquito nets (bed rail available for younger guests)
- Ensuite bathroom equipped with shower and vanity
Villa Napalai boasts one of the best locations in Phuket, only minutes’ walk to the best beaches and dining spots on the island. Find some unique clothing, antiques and gifts in the boutique shops of Surin Plaza and at independent shops along the streets.
One of 9 villas within the exclusive Surin Heights villa estate, Villa Napalai sits perched on a clifftop, offering stunning views of Phukets’ beach-lined west coast.
Guests are able to stroll down via the bottom entrance of the villa to the white sands of 800 metre long Surin Beach, which is a mere 2 minutes’ walk away, and it’s only 5 minutes’ walk to the stunning beach of Laem Sing. Within 2 kilometres is the magnificent Bang Tao Beach, an even longer and quieter stretch of sand. This area is also home to the Laguna Phuket resort complex offering a wealth of water sports, golf, upscale dining and other leisure activities.
Things to do
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Experience Phuket’s beach club and resort dining scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties, beachfront barbecues or romantic sunset dinners.
- Make a splash and keep fit with an array of water sports including windsurfing, sea kayaking and stand-up paddling.
- Discover Thailand’s exotic underwater world on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses. (see map for distances)
- Indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree, Twinpalms or Amanpuri resorts.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a local cookery class.
- Delve in to the nightlife of Patong Beach.
- Elephant and horseback riding.
- ATV, waterfalls and jungle trails.
- Visit The Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre.
- Zipline sessions.
- Bungy jumping.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (30)
Shaun S, Thailand, 05-Sep-2020 - 07-Sep-2020Love the villa .Great at sunset with the ambience of the area. Recommend the chef's spaghetti and beef, can’t find it anywhere better on the Island!
Anita B, Ukraine, 02-Mar-2020 - 22-Mar-2020Thank you so much for being nice. We enjoy to stay here. God bless you! We'll come back again. We miss you guys. Thanks.
Wei W, China, 18-Feb-2020 - 22-Feb-2020We staying here for 4 days, the villa team are very sweet and hospitable and we love chef's cooking. We have staying Phuket over one month and this is the 8th villa for us! Thanks all.
MARINE F, France, 16-Jan-2020 - 14-Feb-2020We were invited to this magnificent house and our stay was wonderful with a sumptuous view and quality staff. Thank you very much for the excellent Thai hospitality. We will keep a very fond memory of the kindness and professionalism of Jessy
Jane K, Australia, 06-Jan-2020 - 13-Jan-2020Thank you so much for looking after us so beautifully. Your staff Jessy ,Chef Tas, Sal have been wonderful Best food ever.. We will never forget our time here. Great food, fantastic views. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. We will miss you guys so much.
Mark C, Spain, 13-Dec-2019 - 03-Jan-2020I would like to say thanks to Julie and the staff at Napalai for a wonderful stay the villa. The villa is perfect and a family holiday but only brick at the end of today! Thank you once again, Mark.
Pierre E, Singapore, 04-Dec-2019 - 08-Dec-2019Food was really great. Thank you very much! Thanks for everything. Much appreciated.
Vikarna C, Singapore, 07-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019A wonderful family holiday! This villa was fantastic, stunning views, superb service by Pook, Da, Laila, Pree. Da is an amazing chef who kept us in good spirits with outstanding food. It was so good that we did not want to eat out. Pook went out at her way to make us comfortable, happy and very enjoyable. The fruit carving by Pree was beautiful, it made every meal a pleasure. The holiday was thanks to them absolutely a FAIRY TALE. The setting was MAGICAL and the girls ( Pook, Da, Laila, Pree) made it PARADISE ON EARTH! THANKS AGAIN
Gao Fan W, China, 03-Oct-2019 - 07-Oct-2019Nice sea view villa and delicious food. All staff are sweet and offered great hospitality. We had perfect six days vacation here.
Thomas D, Singapore, 29-Sep-2019 - 01-Oct-2019Thanks for the excellent service and the great recommendation. Hope to see you all again in the future.
Robin F, France, 20-Sep-2019 - 22-Sep-2019Our time at villa Napalai always amazing! We were here last year and back again as villa and staff are wonderful. Our chef was so good and everyone enjoyed truly the food. A big thank you to all the staff especially to Mym our villa manager for a great service. We will be back again!
Hayley M, Australia, 29-Jul-2019 - 10-Aug-2019Wonderful feeling holiday. Natty very accommodation and food amazing. Big thank you
Kevin C, Hong Kong, 25-Jul-2019 - 29-Jul-2019We are the big family from Hong Kong and so happy and enjoy to stay in Napalai. The staff are awesome. The cook is amazing. He cooks very well. Jom likes to play with our kids and always asks our advise. We appreciate all. Thank so much to giving me the enjoyable vacation.
Spencer K, Singapore, 24-Mar-2019 - 29-Mar-2019We are a group of eight people traveling for spring break. The staff made our stay very easy by cooking meals, booking us vans and cleaning up after us. We loved our trip so much and would like to thank the staff for their help.
Anthony Y, Hong Kong, 22-Feb-2019 - 25-Feb-2019We are a group of friends from Hong Kong. We all grew up in Toronto Canada and now working in Hong Kong. This was a trip was to celebrate a couple of our newly weds as a bachelors trip. This villa fit our needs in many ways. The site is super spacious and the view to the sunset is amazing but most importantly the staff from Knight Frank made us super comfortable and made us feel welcome and feel like home. In this wonderful city of Phuket, everything was perfect except the hike we have to take daily from the gym/entertainment room to the living room (laughing icon). Thanks to all the staff for this lovely experience.
Dingchang X, China, 06-Feb-2019 - 10-Feb-2019We came from Nanjing china, we have eight adults and two kids. We really like this villa and stay and the staff is very attentive and the chef is very good. Food very tasty and the environment is also good. If we come back again, we would love to stay here again next time.
Peter J, Australia, 11-Jan-2019 - 16-Jan-2019We had an enjoyable time in this beautiful and spacious villa. The pool and gym were both used to good effect and the food was amazing. The mango sticky rice and lemon grass chicken were the big crowd pleasers. Thanks to the staff for such a great holiday .
Michelle C, Philippines, 31-Dec-2018 - 05-Jan-2019The villa was absolutely gorgeous and a wonderful place for family to stay. The kid’s particularly loved the play area and enjoyed the pool. The chef made the most delicious meals and we loved to eat outside. I’d definitely recommend this villa to family and friends coming to Phuket. Everyone here was a warm and helpful.
Lucinda G, United Arab Emirates, 20-Dec-2018 - 30-Dec-2018Our group had the most wonderful and amazing holiday at the villa. The whole experience was made very special because of our incredible team of ladies … Lucky, Giipzy, Bulan and Jeab. Every meal was absolutely super and delicious. The ladies went over and beyond our expectations in making sure we were well cared for and comfortable.
The Jenkins family, Thailand, 08-Dec-2018 - 10-Dec-2018Lovely weekend break from Bangkok 1st class hospitality from our hosts, great service. Had a fantastic time, guys really enjoyed all like pool.
Gilbert L, Singapore, 06-Sep-2018 - 10-Sep-2018Thank you for your kind service, we feel very happy and excited in here. The dinner is tasty and service is wonderful. If we come back this place, we will come here again.
Xia C, China, 05-Aug-2018 - 10-Aug-2018Villa is good and the sight is beautiful, the food is delicious and not expensive, the service is good.
Chunkai Z, China, 15-Apr-2018 - 19-Apr-2018Thank you for your kind service, we feel very happy and exited in here. The dinners were tasty and service wonderful. If we come back to this place, we will come here again.
Vivien P, Singapore, 25-Mar-2018 - 29-Mar-2018Thank you for an amazing family holiday. We really appreciate the thoughtfulness of the staff. Everyone went out of their way to make our trip so wonderful. The food was delicious and we looked forward to every meal. Sunny was always helpful and informative. We loved our stay. I would recommend it to all our friends.
Winnie F, Singapore, 10-Mar-2018 - 13-Mar-2018Awesome villa with a great view. Staff always so polite and accommodating to our requests - especially villa manager, Woody and chef Lin. Kids and adults love all the food prepared by chef Lin! Will definitely be back again, thanks so much to everyone.
Tony B, United Arab Emirates, 01-Mar-2018 - 10-Mar-2018Just a quick note on behalf of myself and my friends to say a big thank you to everyone that made our stay and experience at the Villa-Surin Heights last week an absolutely fantastic experience. The girls that came to assist in the villa and chef & co were first class. Also a special thank you to Giipzy who managed & arranged everything superbly for us. Nothing short of a perfect experience. We’ll most certainly be in contact for next year, thanks again for all your help.
Zhang Y, China, 13-Feb-2018 - 16-Feb-2018Villa was very clean. Chef made very delicious food for us. If we will be back we will stay here and will recommend friends to come here.
James L, Australia, 16-Apr-2015 - 24-Apr-2015We had a terrific time in the villa. We were well looked after by the staff, and the food was fantastic. The location, an easy walk to a very nice (and quiet - this is not a party area which suited us just fine)beach, was excellent.
Avis Ho, Hong Kong, 08-Sep-2014 - 12-Sep-2014good services with nice housekeepers . The hotel manager is helpful .We will come Again!
Philip K, Thailand, 06-Sep-2014 - 07-Sep-2014Great location to be walking distance to the beach. The entertainment facilities are a nice touch as well.
Last viewed villas