Malaiwana - Villa Rodnaya
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
From its hillside perch overlooking one of the finest beaches in Phuket, Villa Rodnaya is a stylish four-bedroom holiday home whose design and facilities make it ideal for families. Found within the exclusive Malaiwana estate at Naithon Beach, Rodnaya offers a private sea-view haven for a relaxing tropical escape and a great base for exploring the endless beaches and lush landscapes of the island’s lesser-visited northwest coastal area.
Rodnaya means “close to the heart” in Russian and it’s clear from every detail in this modern, bright villa that this is a place to gather, play and create beautiful memories. Positioned to capture the exquisite ocean views, every room features sliding glass doors that open to balconies or the wide top-floor terrace with its 18-metre pool. A transparent safety fence around the pool offers peace of mind for those travelling with young children without obstructing the views, and the poolside dining sala is the perfect spot to enjoy alfresco breakfasts before taking a dip or a barbecue feast at sunset.
The terrace extends from the open-plan living and dining area, which is a bright room set under an elegantly curved wooden roof. And tucked away behind the living room is a colourful playroom just for the kids; a fun and cosy escape from the tropical sun. The media room downstairs offers another comfy place to gather, while for serious musicians a professional music studio is available on request and with prior approval.
Every bedroom, including the sumptuous master suite in a poolside pavilion, offers a private bathroom, king-size bed and sea views. And providing five-star guest service is an experienced staff team including a Thai chef and villa manager who will assist with every aspect of your stay within the villa and beyond.
Naithon, an idyllic kilometre-long beach just minutes away from the villa, beckons with its soft sands and sea sports including snorkelling and standup paddle-boarding, plus seaside vendors serving up tasty Thai food and fresh tropical fruits. Phuket Airport is just nine kilometres away and many sights and holiday activities including golf, beach clubs and yacht charters are within easy reach.
Stylish sea-view pool and terrace
Colourful kids' room
Quiet sandy beach a short walk away
Full team of staff with Thai chef
Lavish master suite
"It is a wonderful house and nice people, especially the manager Petty. She is very kind and nice, good service. Thank you so much for your ladies. We also like the pool, the room style, the food. We have a wonderful holiday here and we will come back one day. Thank you, Best regard"
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Feb-2021.
- Open-plan dining and living in a peak-roofed pavilion with Bose sound system and floor-to-ceiling glass doors
- Formal dining table for 12 positioned for pool and ocean views
- Breakfast bar and guest kitchen
- Living room with comfortable sofa seating and pool views
- Children’s playroom with games, toys and a daybed
- Media room with comfy seating and TV/DVD entertainment system
- Music studio with acoustic design, work desk and pantry (available only by request and with prior approval)
- Air conditioning throughout
- Pool deck with 18-metre pool, sun loungers and speakers connected to Bose sound system
- Poolside sala with dining for 12
- On the top floor in a peak-roofed pavilion with sea views and direct pool access
- Bright bedroom suite with four-poster king-size bed and lounge furniture
- Spacious walk-through wardrobe
- Luxury ensuite bathroom with double bathtub, double vanity and shower
- Connected to the playroom to make a family suite if needed
- Air conditioning
- The three comfortable lower-floor guest bedrooms all have balconies positioned for optimal sea views
- All three rooms are furnished with king-size beds
- Bright ensuite bathrooms are fitted with showers and double vanities
- Air conditioning
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Naithon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Naithon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (10)
Meiyu W, China, 20-Aug-2019 - 24-Aug-2019It is a wonderful house and nice people, especially the manager Petty. She is very kind and nice, good service. Thank you so much for your ladies. We also like the pool, the room style, the food. We have a wonderful holiday here and we will come back one day. Thank you, Best regard
LUO X, China, 29-Jul-2019 - 01-Aug-2019I am very happy to have a wonderful journey here. We are all very happy. The pool and the beach are great. We love the sun ray here, it is so beautiful. Thanks to all the staff, very friendly and created a clean environment for us. Thanks to the chef for cooking delicious food. Finally, special thanks to our butler Patty, we all like her very much. She gives us good service. I will come back again in the future!
Si Q, China, 29-Jun-2019 - 03-Jul-2019Good view, good mood, good service, full of passion. Thanks everyone.
Le Y, China, 25-Apr-2019 - 29-Apr-2019I prefer to live here every day and spending time with my family is so wonderful. It will be my best memory. Thank you for the excellent service. I love Thailand and I love all of you.
Jacqueline D, Hong Kong, 17-Oct-2018 - 21-Oct-2018A beautiful villa with a splendid view. The staff are great. They are very lovely and make this trip ever so much better. The food is another highlight. We have had so much fun and will miss this villa alot.
Tao W, China, 06-Oct-2018 - 10-Oct-2018Beautiful villa, nice view and nice sunset. Hearted service, professional villa manager, impressive food feels like home. Fantastic and we will come back again.
Lai L, China, 02-Oct-2018 - 05-Oct-2018Great food with lovely friends.
Chris T, Singapore, 06-Sep-2018 - 09-Sep-2018The villa is amazing. Thank you for all the help and great service. We had a blast and definitely looking forward to come back again next year.
Yujia F, China, 20-Aug-2018 - 24-Aug-2018Good service. We stay here very happy. Katy works very nice.
Cho Yee Bonnie W, Hong Kong, 27-Apr-2018 - 30-Apr-2018This is the best villa in Phuket. The villa is sttuning. The service team members are helpful. It’s the best choice for family, friend gathering place. The chef is very accommodating and food quality is good. The home is kept so tidy and clean. Good attitude of service is highly appreciated. I recommend this villa with no hesitation only the location is a bit out from the Phuket Town so if you are looking for shopping you may need to spend 30-45 mins to get there for shops. Otherwise it’s one of the best choices to stay in Phuket.
Last viewed villas