The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
From its lofty position on a scenic hillside overlooking the fashionable west coast of Phuket, Villa Borimas frames inspiring views of the turquoise Andaman Sea and its rugged coastline. This four-bedroom villa offers a tranquil paradise for small groups of friends or families. With décor that incorporates a well-balanced sense of luxury, intimacy and creativity, guests can expect a delightful and comfortable stay with a splash of glamour.
With an emphasis on outdoor living, the boutique villa is designed around its 10-metre infinity pool and white marble terrace, furnished with comfortable sun loungers and a shaded pergola. On the second level the moon deck, a wooden viewing platform, is ideal for sunset cocktails.
Floor-to-ceiling concertina doors open up to sea views, allowing sunlight and island breeze to flow through. The villa’s two levels comprise of an inviting open-plan living and dining area with a fully fitted kitchen, four guest bedroom suites and a relaxation room. Tastefully decorated, the villa’s contemporary furnishings blend naturally with the subdued hues, emphasised by strokes of colour in the form of soft furnishings and unique ornaments.
Offering a warm welcome, the professional staff ensures that you have an enjoyable stay. The Villa Manager can assist with transport, activities and recommendations, while the in-villa chef tempts the most discerning palates with a delicious selection of Thai and western dishes.
Part of the Surin Heights Estate, Villa Borimas is within walking distance of Surin Beach where the day can be spent swimming or lounging on the white sands. Explore a little further to Bangtao for chic beach clubs, tee off at one of the international golf courses, or treat yourself to a shopping spree at the exclusive boutiques in Surin Plaza or Boat Avenue.
Sea views from peaceful hillside
Inviting infinity pool
Warm staff and a skilled Thai chef
Walking distance to Surin Beach
Seaview moon deck with barbecue
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Feb-2021.
- Two sea-facing levels, accessed by an outside staircase
- Floor-to-ceiling concertina doors allow for an indoor/outdoor living experience
- Spacious modern living area comfortably furnished for relaxing and entertaining
- Dining for 8 guests, and a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Relaxation room
- 10-metre infinity pool with a sea view terrace, furnished with 4 sun loungers
- Contemporary shaded pergola
- Tropical gardens
- Private shared balcony for the second level bedrooms
- Plunge pool with waterfall
- Furnished moon deck with barbeque facilities
- Situated on the first level of the villa
- King-size bed with stylish, upholstered headboard
- Stunning sea views with floor-to-ceiling concertina doors that open up to the pool terrace
- Smart TV
- Separate dressing area with closets
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower, double vanity, and a garden soak tub
Guest bedroom 1
- Situated on the first level of the villa
- King-size bed
- Striking sea and garden views with floor-to-ceiling doors that open up to the pool terrace
- Smart TV
- Dressing alcove with closet space
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and single vanity
- Private plunge pool
Guest bedrooms 2 & 3
- Situated on the second level
- King-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling concertina doors that open up to a shared balcony with sea views
- Smart TV
- Dressing table and closets
- Modern open-style bathrooms, only slightly partitioned from the room, very European-modernist
- Rain shower and single vanity
Villa Borimas overlooks the tropical and rugged landscape of the magnificent Andaman Sea. Located within the private Surin Heights Estate, sunsets here are bewitching, and the hillside setting offers a peaceful retreat. Surin Beach is just a few minutes’ walk for a swim, a Thai massage on the sand, or delicious fresh seafood dishes at one of the local Thai restaurants. For something classier and for a change of scene from your stunning villa, you may dine at the beachfront restaurant of The Surin. Stop by Surin Plaza, home to several exclusive boutiques, or indulge in a luxurious tropical spa day at Twinpalms ‘Palm Spa’. Phuket International Airport is just 25 km from the villa and usually takes 30 minutes by car.
Things to do
The team at Villa Borimas is happy to share their knowledge of Phuket with you, they can offer insights into the local culture, restaurants and attractions. Get in touch with the Elite Concierge by sending an email to email@example.com. They can help organise fun activities and cultural experiences, often tailor-made for you. The concierge can also assist with organising transport, bookings, and a lot more.
For inspiration, here are some activities and places to visit within easy reach of Villa Borimas:
- Sail the warm waters of the Andaman Sea aboard a private luxury yacht. Swim and snorkel amongst the stunning scenes at Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, and Koh Phi Phi.
- Spend a leisurely afternoon listening to chilled-out beats at Catch Beach Club or Café del Mar, some of Phuket’s most glamorous beach clubs.
- Have some water fun by trying stand-up paddleboarding, windsurfing, surfing and sea kayaking. Or explore the fascinating underwater world on a scuba diving or a snorkelling day trip.
- Spend the morning playing golf at one of the championship courses, Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, and Mission Hills are all nearby.
- Get a massage in your villa or request the concierge to organise a blissful beach massage for you.
- Spend quality time with friends and family enjoying a five-star Sunday brunch at one of the many venues nearby, with live music and free-flow wine.
- Take a cultural tour around Phuket Old Town and learn about its rich history before pausing to taste some authentic island cuisine.
- Get your glad rags on and head to Patong for a night of clubbing and bar hopping. Shop in the street markets, check out Soi Bangla’s walking street, and watch the sunset from a stylish rooftop bar.
- Support ethical tourism by visiting the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary or the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre. Set in the tropical jungle and rolling hillsides, it’s a wonderful way to watch these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
- Take a stroll around the streets of Surin and discover boutiques and antiques at The Plaza Surin, Paul Ropp, and take a peek at the boutiques inside Twinpalms and Amanpuri resorts. Or take a short trip and indulge in some retail therapy at Central Floresta and Jung Ceylon shopping centres.
Last viewed villas