Infinity Blue Phuket
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set along the shoreline of peaceful Natai Beach, Infinity Blue Phuket is a modern four-bedroom escape with magical views of the sea and sunsets. Just 30 minutes from Phuket airport yet far from the tourist crowds, Infinity Blue is the perfect place to discover the wild beauty of Thailand’s Andaman coast. Natai Beach’s 10-kilometre stretch of soft sand is at the villa’s doorstep, and the scenic jungles, bays, waterfalls and coconut-palm panorama of Phang Nga province are all within easy reach.
Designed for comfort and relaxation, Infinity Blue has a fresh, bright look with furnishings and accents in crisp white and grey offering a minimalist contrast to the colourful tropical surrounds. Extending towards the beach is the villa’s 15-metre swimming pool, with vivid sea and sky views to enjoy while taking a cool dip. The villa’s four luxurious bedrooms are set in two pavilions, with a serene koi-pond garden flowing between them. The stylish living area opens fully to the sea-breeze-cooled terrace, which is furnished for outdoor dining and lounging. An air-conditioned dining room and sleek modern kitchen lie to the rear of the living pavilion.
Daily continental breakfast is included – best enjoyed on the sea-view terrace – while a chef may be hired for a modest additional fee to prepare delicious Thai meals. The villa manager is available at all times by phone, and can help arrange invigorating in-villa massages, yacht charters to Phang Nga Bay, or with booking golf tee-off times and dining reservations.
Beyond the villa, the Natai Beach area has an enchanting mix of exclusivity and natural beauty, with its endless beaches and national parks to explore and some upscale spots to enjoy fine dining, beach clubbing and cocktails.
Blissful beachfront setting
15m pool with sea views
Modern kitchen for self catering
Great dining spots nearby
"Our family had a most wonderful stay at Infinity Blue. It was just perfect for our family of 3 young children and four adults. It was cozy and the space is well laid out. The kitchen was well equipped so that we could make easy meals. The beach is lovely with its lovly stretch of sand. Most notable about our experience here at Infinity Blue was the excellent service by the team, especially Khun Sao who made a great deal of effort with great attention to details. She and the whole team made the experience most memorable for us and we will surely be back!"
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 18-Feb-2021.
- Sea-view living room with satellite TV and sliding doors onto the terrace
- Dining room
- Bright kitchen with granite countertops and modern appliances
- 15-metre pool with sea and sunset views; six sunbeds set on sand wash pool deck
- Sand wash dining and lounging terrace overlooking the pool with ocean views
- Tropical gardens and koi ponds
Ocean view bedroom
- Ocean-view bedroom suite with queen-size bed adjacent to the living room
- Terrace accessed by sliding glass doors, just a few steps from the pool
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and single vanity
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Garden view bedroom
- Garden-view bedroom suite with double bed adjacent to the dining area
- Sliding glass doors open to the garden and koi pond
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Garden pavilion bedrooms
- Two garden-view guest bedrooms with queen-size beds
- Sliding glass doors open to shared terrace overlooking koi pond and garden
- Study desks set in alcoves
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and single vanity
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Just steps from the soft sands of Natai Beach, Infinity Blue is perfectly situated to capture the vivid sea and sunset views. Along Natai’s 10-kilometre length are just a few exclusive villas and resorts, with the wide sands offering plenty of space to stroll or jog in solitude. A few hundred metres away are the five-star Baba Beach Club and Aleenta resorts, both of which have superb restaurants and bars. The natural wonders of Phang Nga are within easy reach, including the famous “James Bond Island”, jungle and waterfall parks, and the spectacular Similan islands. Phuket’s west-coast beaches, shopping centres and cultural sights are less than an hour away, while the nearest town, Khok Kloi, with a few local shops, banks and cheap eats is a 10-minute drive from the villa.
Things to do
With Infinity Blue’s sea-view pool and comforts, it might be tempting just to cosy up in the villa for your whole holiday. But within an hour’s drive are some of Thailand’s most spectacular natural wonders, not to mention the many nightlife, shopping and cultural choices of Phuket Island. Here are just a few ideas for things to see and do beyond the villa:
- A James Bond movie made it world famous, but the towering limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay have been an awe-inspiring sight for centuries of seafaring explorers. Charter a yacht or travel by traditional long-tail boat around the calm bay, paddle through hidden lagoons and caves by sea kayak or visit the floating Koh Panyee fishing village.
- Among the best diving and snorkelling destinations in the world, the Similan Islands feature colourful coral gardens and marine life in crystal-clear azure waters and beaches of fine white sand. A true tropical island dream! Note that the Similans are open for day trips from 15 October to 15 May only.
- Sharpen those golf skills at one of the scenic golf courses in and around Phuket. Tab Lamu, run by the Thai Navy, is the nearest golf course, while the picturesque Mission Hills Phuket Golf Club and Blue Canyon Country Club are just a short drive away in northern Phuket. Best to tee-off early in the morning to avoid the tropical heat.
- Just steps away from the villa are two fantastic spots to dine or unwind with cocktails at sunset. Baba Beach Club, a stylish place with tasty Thai and Japanese menus, DJ nights and a swim-up bar, is a few hundred metres to the south, while the award-winning restaurants of Aleenta resort are just a short stroll up the beach to the north. And for more rustic beachfront dining, try the Thai delights at Rabiang Lay restaurant, a few kilometres away.
- The Phang Nga area offers several eco-adventure experiences including waterfall parks, river rafting and ATV rides through lush jungle terrain. Rise early to visit Samet Nangshe viewpoint for amazing sunrise views over Phang Nga Bay.
- There are plenty of ways to see Thailand’s exotic wildlife but the best way is to visit places that help, not harm, the animals. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, found in Phuket’s jungle-clad northeast area, lets visitors observe rescued elephants in their natural habitat. And just inside Khao Phra Thaeo national park is the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, where visitors can watch gibbons rescued from poachers swing and play in their large enclosures.
- If the beach and villa pool somehow become too confining for the kids, take them out for a day of waterslide fun at Splash Jungle Water Park near Mai Khao Beach, or go wakeboarding at Anthem Wake Park (there’s also an indoor climbing wall at Rebel Rock Climbing next door).
- Explore Phuket history and culture on a walking tour around the Old Town. Streets lined with century-old Sino-Portuguese buildings vividly tell a story about Phuket’s past, as well as its contemporary life with many of the old shophouses and mansions converted into chic cafes, boutique hotels and restaurants. Be sure to try some of the delicious local eateries, which have earned Phuket accolades as a ‘City of Gastronomy’ by UNESCO.
- Learn the secrets behind all that delicious Thai fare by joining a Thai cookery class. Some courses take a deeper dive into the culture by including a visit to a local market. Classes are available at many restaurants and resorts including nearby Aleenta resort, the JW Marriott Phuket resort on Mai Khao Beach and The Slate hotel at Nai Yang Beach.
- Bargain hunters and luxury brand seekers alike will find plenty of joy in Phuket with its ever-growing choice of shopping centres and markets. Patong Beach has lively street markets to explore at night and the large Jungceylon shopping centre, while in and around Phuket Town is the bustling Naka Weekend Market, Lard Yai Sunday street market and Central Festival mall.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (23)
Minya H, Thailand, 17-Oct-2020 - 22-Oct-2020Our family had a most wonderful stay at Infinity Blue. It was just perfect for our family of 3 young children and four adults. It was cozy and the space is well laid out. The kitchen was well equipped so that we could make easy meals. The beach is lovely with its lovly stretch of sand. Most notable about our experience here at Infinity Blue was the excellent service by the team, especially Khun Sao who made a great deal of effort with great attention to details. She and the whole team made the experience most memorable for us and we will surely be back!
Michelle P, Canada, 15-May-2020 - 16-May-2020We had the best time staying at Infinity Blue. The views, the beach, the pool... So many great things The best however was Sao! She is amazing, very talented housekeeper who pays attention to the smallest details. The house was always impeccably clean. She was always alert trying to accommodate our needs and wanting to help our stay perfect - which she did. Sao made our stay outstanding. She cares, is thoughtful in a very professional. I want to take her back to Canada with us!
Christine W, American Samoa, 25-Feb-2020 - 04-Mar-2020Had an Amazing 50th B-Day at Infinity Blue. The Chef and staff (Aud, Um and Su) were awesome! They knew what we wanted before we knew what we wanted. The food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) was so delicious! I cannot express how much we were treated like family. We will be back! Thank you
Heidi D, United Kingdom, 16-Feb-2020 - 21-Feb-2020What a magical place. We felt like we were in paradise. Lovely family retreat.
Michael R, United Kingdom, 10-Feb-2020 - 16-Feb-2020Would this villa be for sale? I am so interested. Magic in a magic place.
Michael Jul B, Denmark, 19-Nov-2019 - 01-Dec-2019We have spent fantastic two weeks in this amazing Villa. Our family has enjoyed the fantastic, beautiful and quiet beach. Private pool is just great with kids! The staff here are simply amazing. Sweet Sao has taken so good care of us, not least our two daughters. The most fantastic Birthday Party arranged for our nine-year old. What a feast. We will keep the secret to ourselves- To ensure we come back to the same little spot in Paradise!! I love Thailand
Liu Z, China, 01-Oct-2019 - 05-Oct-2019Nice villa with sweet service, swimming pool is very clean and the foods are fresh also. Thanks to the maids who clean our room every day, make us feel staying at home. Expecting next trip to be here again. Thanks all staff.
Dezhi Z, China, 23-Sep-2019 - 27-Sep-2019All four days we have spent here are pretty awesome. Especially the super nice service provided by the nice lady Sao and Ying. Love you both, and definitely we will back later.
Irma P, Spain, 12-Aug-2019 - 17-Aug-2019We all had a really amazing live in the villa but not only for the incredible house, but also for the amazing team taking care of us! Thank you guys for everything, for your help, your smile and your kindness and take good care of us! Toou, you are a such great chef, amazing dishes! Kisses!
Nataliia F, Ukraine, 23-Jul-2019 - 05-Aug-2019We love the villa, everything was perfect. The crew is great. We had a lovey time here. Love.
Suryashi K, India, 10-Jul-2019 - 14-Jul-2019We are group of 4 couples from India. We enjoyed a lot. Very very good hospitality. Good crew. Awesome food. I love Thai
Mee Chau W, Hong Kong, 20-Jun-2019 - 23-Jun-2019We have a great time in this villa. The chef is so perfect, the seafood is very fresh and taste is very good. The service is wonderful. Our housekeeper is very nice and considerable. Excellent! Perfect! Enjoy! Thank you so much! Cheers, Kimmy
Andrew D, Singapore, 03-Jun-2019 - 08-Jun-2019We have had a lovey time this week! We really love this villa and surroundings. Big thanks to Sao and Toon for taking good care of us. We have eaten so much and so well, and we have not had enough exercise :) Hopefully we will be back again to enjoy the pool, the villa and the food! Thank you once again! Andrew, May, Kristian, Celine, Erling
Luis G, Singapore, 04-May-2019 - 07-May-2019Thanks so much to the staff for a great stay. Luis, Mexico Omar, Canada
Triana V, Singapore, 01-May-2019 - 04-May-20194-5-19 A perfect little place of paradise! Beautiful memories made with family. Sao was so attentive and kind. Awesome location!! And safe!!Sunset were stunning!!! I love Thailand
Lucienne & John M, Australia, 13-Apr-2019 - 18-Apr-2019Songkran, 13.4.2019 Are you looking for lovely and endless beaches? Come here. Are you looking for the most lovely people taking care of you? Come here. But don't tell to others, please!
Marc D, Switzerland, 31-Mar-2019 - 13-Apr-2019Are you looking for lonely and endless beach? Are you looking for the most lovely people taking care of you? - come here. But don't tell others please.
Priyanka S, Singapore, 06-Feb-2019 - 11-Feb-2019One of the best experiences. Great property location and outstanding staff. Didn't leave the Villa except for the beach. It was a dream vacation. We will definitely return with the rest of our family.
Yuehfen L, Hong Kong, 01-Feb-2019 - 06-Feb-2019Beautiful villa with fantastic views topped with excellent food and service from Jitty, Sau and Wow, a big thank you. Tasted some of the best Thai food here - loved the curry, BBQ seafood, salads and heavenly desserts.
Vadym T, Russia, 18-Jan-2019 - 30-Jan-2019We spent 10 days in the villa. We want to express gratitude to all the serving staff. Chef is amazing - everyday he cooked us very tasty meals. Everything was kept clean. Very welcoming atmosphere was kept all the time. We would like to send our thanks to all who kept the pool and the garden clean. Just unforgettable days in a wonderful place, surrounded by smiling staff, thank you.
Jason F, Thailand, 29-Dec-2018 - 07-Jan-2019Simply wonderful villa and caring staff. Everything was perfect
Daniel H, United Kingdom, 16-Dec-2018 - 29-Dec-2018We had a wonderful stay - the team were so accommodating and made everything work perfectly. We are sorry to leave.
Inna R, United States, 23-Nov-2018 - 27-Nov-2018We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were very nice and helpful. Over all very comfortable and pleasant. Thank you very much for our amazing stay.
Last viewed villas