Infinity Blue Phuket
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Set along the shoreline of peaceful Natai Beach, Infinity Blue Phuket is a modern four-bedroom escape with magical views of the sea and sunsets. Just 30 minutes from Phuket airport yet far from the tourist crowds, Infinity Blue is the perfect place to discover the wild beauty of Thailand’s Andaman coast. Natai Beach’s 10-kilometre stretch of soft sand is at the villa’s doorstep, and the scenic jungles, bays, waterfalls and coconut-palm panorama of Phang Nga province are all within easy reach.
Designed for comfort and relaxation, Infinity Blue has a fresh, bright look with furnishings and accents in crisp white and grey offering a minimalist contrast to the colourful tropical surrounds. Extending towards the beach is the villa’s 15-metre swimming pool, with vivid sea and sky views to enjoy while taking a cool dip. The villa’s four luxurious bedrooms are set in two pavilions, with a serene koi-pond garden flowing between them. The stylish living area opens fully to the sea-breeze-cooled terrace, which is furnished for outdoor dining and lounging. An air-conditioned dining room and sleek modern kitchen lie to the rear of the living pavilion.
Daily continental breakfast is included – best enjoyed on the sea-view terrace – while the chef prepares delicious Thai meals. The villa manager is available at all times by phone, and can help arrange invigorating in-villa massages, yacht charters to Phang Nga Bay, or with booking golf tee-off times and dining reservations.
Beyond the villa, the Natai Beach area has an enchanting mix of exclusivity and natural beauty, with its endless beaches and national parks to explore and some upscale spots to enjoy fine dining, beach clubbing and cocktails.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Just steps from the soft sands of Natai Beach, Infinity Blue is perfectly situated to capture the vivid sea and sunset views. Along Natai’s 10-kilometre length are just a few exclusive villas and resorts, with the wide sands offering plenty of space to stroll or jog in solitude. A few hundred metres away are the five-star Baba Beach Club and Aleenta resorts, both of which have superb restaurants and bars. The natural wonders of Phang Nga are within easy reach, including the famous “James Bond Island”, jungle and waterfall parks, and the spectacular Similan islands. Phuket’s west-coast beaches, shopping centres and cultural sights are less than an hour away, while the nearest town, Khok Kloi, with a few local shops, banks and cheap eats is a 10-minute drive from the villa.More information for Things to do
With Infinity Blue’s sea-view pool and comforts, it might be tempting just to cosy up in the villa for your whole holiday. But within an hour’s drive are some of Thailand’s most spectacular natural wonders, not to mention the many nightlife, shopping and cultural choices of Phuket Island. Here are just a few ideas for things to see and do beyond the villa:
- A James Bond movie made it world famous, but the towering limestone islands of Phang Nga Bay have been an awe-inspiring sight for centuries of seafaring explorers. Charter a yacht or travel by traditional long-tail boat around the calm bay, paddle through hidden lagoons and caves by sea kayak or visit the floating Koh Panyee fishing village.
- Among the best diving and snorkelling destinations in the world, the Similan Islands feature colourful coral gardens and marine life in crystal-clear azure waters and beaches of fine white sand. A true tropical island dream! Note that the Similans are open for day trips from 15 October to 15 May only.
- Golf fans can visit Aquella Golf & Country Club, nominated as Thailand's best golf course 2023. Located only 15km from Natai Beach, the 18-hole championship course boasts family friendly amenities spread across 1.8 million square meters of the Kingdom’s most breathtaking landscape with an uninterrupted private beachfront stretching over two and a half kilometres.
- Just steps away from the villa are two fantastic spots to dine or unwind with cocktails at sunset. Baba Beach Club, a stylish place with tasty Thai and Japanese menus, DJ nights and a swim-up bar, is a few hundred metres to the south, while the award-winning restaurants of Aleenta resort are just a short stroll up the beach to the north. And for more rustic beachfront dining, try the Thai delights at Rabiang Lay restaurant, a few kilometres away.
- The Phang Nga area offers several eco-adventure experiences including waterfall parks, river rafting and ATV rides through lush jungle terrain. Rise early to visit Samet Nangshe viewpoint for amazing sunrise views over Phang Nga Bay.
- There are plenty of ways to see Thailand’s exotic wildlife but the best way is to visit places that help, not harm, the animals. Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, found in Phuket’s jungle-clad northeast area, lets visitors observe rescued elephants in their natural habitat. And just inside Khao Phra Thaeo national park is the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project, where visitors can watch gibbons rescued from poachers swing and play in their large enclosures.
- If the beach and villa pool somehow become too confining for the kids, take them out for a day of waterslide fun at Splash Jungle Water Park near Mai Khao Beach, or go wakeboarding at Anthem Wake Park (there’s also an indoor climbing wall at Rebel Rock Climbing next door).
- Explore Phuket history and culture on a walking tour around the Old Town. Streets lined with century-old Sino-Portuguese buildings vividly tell a story about Phuket’s past, as well as its contemporary life with many of the old shophouses and mansions converted into chic cafes, boutique hotels and restaurants. Be sure to try some of the delicious local eateries, which have earned Phuket accolades as a ‘City of Gastronomy’ by UNESCO.
- Learn the secrets behind all that delicious Thai fare by joining a Thai cookery class. Some courses take a deeper dive into the culture by including a visit to a local market. Classes are available at many restaurants and resorts including nearby Aleenta resort, the JW Marriott Phuket resort on Mai Khao Beach and The Slate hotel at Nai Yang Beach.
- Bargain hunters and luxury brand seekers alike will find plenty of joy in Phuket with its ever-growing choice of shopping centres and markets. Patong Beach has lively street markets to explore at night and the large Jungceylon shopping centre, while in and around Phuket Town is the bustling Naka Weekend Market, Lard Yai Sunday street market and Central Festival mall.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Sea-view living room with satellite TV and sliding doors onto the terrace
- Dining room
- Bright kitchen with granite countertops and modern appliances
- 15-metre pool with sea and sunset views; six sunbeds set on sand wash pool deck
- Sand wash dining and lounging terrace overlooking the pool with ocean views
- Tropical gardens and koi ponds
Ocean view bedroom
- Ocean-view bedroom suite with queen-size bed adjacent to the living room
- Terrace accessed by sliding glass doors, just a few steps from the pool
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and single vanity
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Garden view bedroom
- Garden-view bedroom suite with double bed adjacent to the dining area
- Sliding glass doors open to the garden and koi pond
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Garden pavilion bedrooms
- Two garden-view guest bedrooms with queen-size beds
- Sliding glass doors open to shared terrace overlooking koi pond and garden
- Study desks set in alcoves
- Flat-screen TV
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and single vanity
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
With a sleek, modern kitchen and a barbecue, Infinity Blue is well equipped for self-catering. Continental breakfasts are included and prepared by the housekeeper daily. Meals can also be ordered for delivery from some of the excellent local restaurants in the area.
The chef prepare meals from the villa’s suggestion menu, with dietary requests accommodated.
The menu offers a delicious variety of Thai dishes, which could be tailored if guests require a vegetarian version or prefer to turn down the heat on the spicy selections. With the chef’s guidance and expertise, discover the lively flavours of tom yum prawn soup, the warm comfort of a massaman chicken curry, the surprising taste contrasts of a yum sum-o (spicy pomelo salad), and more. Most of the menu has Thai food, but Asian and Western selections are also available, as well as a choice of wine, beer and other drinks.
In addition, provisions are charged at market price plus a 20% handling fee and a government tax, with a minimum shopping fee of THB 750. The villa staff will keep all the receipts from their shopping for reference at the end of stay. To give the chef enough time to prepare, guests are encouraged to plan meals well in advance.View a sample menu
Thank you! Best of staff. Best of chef. JJ27-Apr-2023 - 01-May-2023 Jj T
SA WA DI KA We had the most wonderful stay here!! Everyone from the service team us amazing. Kind/ Considerable/ Funny/ Warm-heart Shout out from Adam, Perfect team and attitude, and always be helpful!! We will definitely come back if we had the chance. Thank you Phuket, Thank you the team! A lot of love....07-Apr-2023 - 14-Apr-2023 NA W
A feeling like home Beautiful sunsets Great service Delicious food Best, cleanest pool Relaxing time A nice garden Empty wonderful beach Great waves and sunshine * We found the treasure = infinity blue - Natai Beach25-Mar-2023 - 01-Apr-2023 Gerald B
We had a great holiday in the villa! Sao was a very nice host, thank you for taking care of us. Greeting from Romania!18-Mar-2023 - 23-Mar-2023 Florin Laurentiu C
Lovely villa, hidden away from everything, great place to relax for the long weekend. The staff were fantastic and looked after us so well. Great food. We booked a in villa massage but where we realistic it would be in the floor in the living room canceled.. A suggestion would be to arrange massage tables to be brought at the time otherwise a great weekend.09-Mar-2023 - 12-Mar-2023 Jack G
We arrived in this paradise one week ago and we had a wonderful time in this beautiful villa with an out standing staff. All the staff members were so nice. sensible, we cannot recommend them highly enough. The beach is the best we ever had, the perfect place for swimming in the ocean. We have looking forward to come back to this amazing place. Thanks for all!!!02-Mar-2023 - 09-Mar-2023 Robert M
Hello We have had our amazing holiday at villa Infinity Blue. Everything was so clean and well organized. Khun Sao was friendly, helpful and kind. We will be back. Thank you for sharing your home with us!19-Dec-2022 - 24-Dec-2022 Monisha O
Thanks to all the team especially to Sao for the stay. Everything was perfect and well organized. I will be back for sure.12-Dec-2022 - 16-Dec-2022 Steve C
Thanks for the stay. We enjoyed and had a relaxing time.09-Dec-2022 - 12-Dec-2022 Amanda S
United Arab Emirates
We have had an amazing holiday, made extra special at this fabulous villa. Sao, our housekeeper, was just brilliant - catering to our every need. The villa was very clean and had everything we could need. The pool and the beach were exceptional. Hoping we can return sometime!13-Nov-2022 - 26-Nov-2022 Alison H
We had a great time at the villa. Loved the beach, the bars, and the amazing BBQ All the best,11-Oct-2022 - 15-Oct-2022 Karsten S
Dearest all, Thank you for a wonderful stay and the excellent accommodation. The beautiful doorstep sea view and idyllic private beach. The friendly and attentive staff cater to all our wishes and made this a truly memorable holiday! Hope to come back soon!04-Oct-2022 - 07-Oct-2022 Fiona W
We had a very relaxing time here at the lovely villa. Our two boys love the pool and beach. The weather has not been to great but we still enjoyed our time here. The food has been incredible! The staffs are very alternative and friendly. We will hopefully be back next year! Thank you for having us!31-Jul-2022 - 04-Aug-2022 Ivo S
We had a wonderful time. The amenities were great. The service and response were very prompt. Sao was great. She is athemendous asset Loved in stay.23-Jul-2022 - 31-Jul-2022 Anita H
I'd like to thank Sao for bring nice and accommodating. Our stay here were amazing through weather is unpredictable because continue rain in the morning and afternoon. The house make it more cozy during raining days.The beach is amazing and quite. I love the place. Thank you!05-Jul-2022 - 15-Jul-2022 Joseph F
Thank you so much. We love everything. But the smell from drainage is too strong27-Jun-2022 - 30-Jun-2022 Jantana W
Beautiful, understated villa along a pristine sandy beach. Gorgeous views of the sunset. Reserving compliments to the staff for their attention and personalized service. Looking forward to our next visit! ( P.S. Shout out to Wow, Sao and Pu for 5* service! )19-Jun-2022 - 23-Jun-2022 Gary L
The only good thing about this place is How nice is the house maid!! Love.07-Jun-2022 - 12-Jun-2022 Khalid Yousef A A
Very pleased with the experience of staying for 2 days. It was pleasant experience for the children and family , as well as the location and services provided by the chef , serving and perfect assistance. An experience that will be repeated if given the chance. Thank you from Saudi Arabia.19-May-2022 - 21-May-2022 Abdulmajeed A
Thank you for hospitality and taking care of us Its incredible experience to have such a good people around. Hope to see you soon!04-May-2022 - 16-May-2022 Vlady K
Positive: Private beach, less crowded but Baba Beach Club has been noisy Units are well kept and maintain Maid services are great Chef provided dinner is a great idea Breakfast is good but should be more variety Negative: Pool has to be cleaned regularly and tidy Toilet in the bedroom unpleasant smell Bedroom should be integrated with the main area Far from main attraction in Phuket30-Apr-2022 - 03-May-2022 Noon N
Thank you for a wonderful time at Infinity Blue! What a quick 7 nights when you are having such a relaxing time. We were spoiled. Thanks to our housekeeper & also our villa manager, Wow. All the arrangement were well exceptional. Also, our chef of 3 nights, was amazing. Thanks from Olivia & Jack.22-Apr-2022 - 29-Apr-2022 Olivia T
Thank you for a lovely stay at Infinity Blue It was perfect for our family and we really enjoyed our stay. In addition to the beautiful location, the staff and Khun Sao has been so kind - we are very grateful. Wishing you much blessing!17-Apr-2022 - 19-Apr-2022 Nathan S
Life is wonderful! The location,the great service,the superb chef, the pool, the wild atmosphere is very unique. This time we enjoyed this haven. Next time for a time holiday. Thank you! Mira, Angelina,... PS: Special thanks to Toon for the wonderful cooking and Sao for always reading every wish from our trip.20-Mar-2022 - 27-Mar-2022 Villa Finder M
We have had 5 amazing nights here in Infinity Blue Villa. This is truly amazing place. Sao and Toon has taken care of us in the very best way. The beach, food, environment, beds, sea breeze, pool, palm trees and soul of this heaven on earth has been the perfect end of our trip! Thank you! Malin, Martin, Charlotte, Alexander06-Mar-2022 - 11-Mar-2022 Martin L
Infinity Blue is a perfect for getaway, holiday, good location near airport, beautiful beachfront, nice catering service. Thank you so much for having us !12-Nov-2021 - 15-Nov-2021 Khun Ched C
I stayed in this villa for 3 days. It's very good. We love this villa!18-Nov-2020 - 21-Nov-2020 Krit T
Had an Amazing 50th B-Day at Infinity Blue. The Chef and staff (Aud, Um and Su) were awesome! They knew what we wanted before we knew what we wanted. The food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) was so delicious! I cannot express how much we were treated like family. We will be back! Thank you25-Feb-2020 - 04-Mar-2020 Christine W
What a magical place. We felt like we were in paradise. Lovely family retreat.16-Feb-2020 - 21-Feb-2020 Heidi D
Would this villa be for sale? I am so interested. Magic in a magic place.10-Feb-2020 - 16-Feb-2020 Michael R
Nice villa with sweet service, swimming pool is very clean and the foods are fresh also. Thanks to the maids who clean our room every day, make us feel staying at home. Expecting next trip to be here again. Thanks all staff.01-Oct-2019 - 05-Oct-2019 Liu Z
All four days we have spent here are pretty awesome. Especially the super nice service provided by the nice lady Sao and Ying. Love you both, and definitely we will back later.23-Sep-2019 - 27-Sep-2019 Dezhi Z
We all had a really amazing live in the villa but not only for the incredible house, but also for the amazing team taking care of us! Thank you guys for everything, for your help, your smile and your kindness and take good care of us! Toou, you are a such great chef, amazing dishes! Kisses!12-Aug-2019 - 17-Aug-2019 Irma P
We love the villa, everything was perfect. The crew is great. We had a lovey time here. Love.23-Jul-2019 - 05-Aug-2019 Nataliia F
We are group of 4 couples from India. We enjoyed a lot. Very very good hospitality. Good crew. Awesome food. I love Thai10-Jul-2019 - 14-Jul-2019 Suryashi K
We have a great time in this villa. The chef is so perfect, the seafood is very fresh and taste is very good. The service is wonderful. Our housekeeper is very nice and considerable. Excellent! Perfect! Enjoy! Thank you so much! Cheers, Kimmy20-Jun-2019 - 23-Jun-2019 Mee Chau W
We have had a lovey time this week! We really love this villa and surroundings. Big thanks to Sao and Toon for taking good care of us. We have eaten so much and so well, and we have not had enough exercise :) Hopefully we will be back again to enjoy the pool, the villa and the food! Thank you once again! Andrew, May, Kristian, Celine, Erling03-Jun-2019 - 08-Jun-2019 Andrew D
Thanks so much to the staff for a great stay. Luis, Mexico Omar, Canada04-May-2019 - 07-May-2019 Luis G
4-5-19 A perfect little place of paradise! Beautiful memories made with family. Sao was so attentive and kind. Awesome location!! And safe!!Sunset were stunning!!! I love Thailand01-May-2019 - 04-May-2019 Triana V
Songkran, 13.4.2019 Are you looking for lovely and endless beaches? Come here. Are you looking for the most lovely people taking care of you? Come here. But don't tell to others, please!13-Apr-2019 - 18-Apr-2019 Lucienne & John M
Are you looking for lonely and endless beach? Are you looking for the most lovely people taking care of you? - come here. But don't tell others please.31-Mar-2019 - 13-Apr-2019 Marc D
One of the best experiences. Great property location and outstanding staff. Didn't leave the Villa except for the beach. It was a dream vacation. We will definitely return with the rest of our family.06-Feb-2019 - 11-Feb-2019 Priyanka S
Beautiful villa with fantastic views topped with excellent food and service from Jitty, Sau and Wow, a big thank you. Tasted some of the best Thai food here - loved the curry, BBQ seafood, salads and heavenly desserts.01-Feb-2019 - 06-Feb-2019 Yuehfen L
We spent 10 days in the villa. We want to express gratitude to all the serving staff. Chef is amazing - everyday he cooked us very tasty meals. Everything was kept clean. Very welcoming atmosphere was kept all the time. We would like to send our thanks to all who kept the pool and the garden clean. Just unforgettable days in a wonderful place, surrounded by smiling staff, thank you.18-Jan-2019 - 30-Jan-2019 Vadym T
Simply wonderful villa and caring staff. Everything was perfect29-Dec-2018 - 07-Jan-2019 Jason F
We had a wonderful stay - the team were so accommodating and made everything work perfectly. We are sorry to leave.16-Dec-2018 - 29-Dec-2018 Daniel H
We really enjoyed our stay. The staff were very nice and helpful. Over all very comfortable and pleasant. Thank you very much for our amazing stay.23-Nov-2018 - 27-Nov-2018 Inna R
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service