Malaiwana Residences - Malaiwana - Penthouse
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Merging contemporary tropical design with easy island life, the four-bedroomed Penthouses at Malaiwana are vibrant, unforgettable holiday escapes. Set high in this exclusive estate on Phuket’s northwest coast, with panoramic sea and sunset views over Naithon Beach, these luxury apartments offer families or groups of friends a tranquil getaway and impeccable hospitality.
Designed for optimal views, the Penthouses’ living areas and bedrooms are spread generously across the top floor of a three-floor unit, with inviting 20-metre private pools enhancing the vivid blue sea and sky vistas. Spectacular Andaman Sea sunsets can be enjoyed from nearly every room, including the poolside master suites. Making the most of Phuket’s glorious tropical climate, sliding glass doors across the entire front of the Penthouses allow for a seamless flow between the stylish indoor and outdoor living areas.
The serene beauty of Naithon Beach, a one-kilometre stretch of powder-soft sand, is just a short walk or buggy ride down the hill. Relax on the sand, snorkel or standup paddle in the crystal clear water, or sample some fresh grilled seafood from one of the seaside vendors. Phuket Airport is just nine kilometres away and many Phuket highlights, including golf, spas, beach clubs and yacht charters are within easy reach.
At your service is a welcoming team of full-time staff including a chef, highly skilled in Thai cuisine, and a manager, who will ensure your every need is catered to within the villa and beyond.
For larger groups and those seeking an inspiring wedding and event location, the Malaiwana estate offers an exceptional choice of accommodation. In addition to the Penthouse apartments, rental options include 4-bedroomed Duplexes and the luxurious 6-bedroomed Villa Haleana – all with private pools and stunning sea views.
Stylish private pool and terrace
Glorious sea views and sunsets
Walk to a quiet soft-sand beach
Fully staffed with Thai chef
Bright, elegant hillside retreat
"Thank you that we could stay at this miracle place for the second time. We love this place. We love the villa. We love your hospitality and your lovely service. Thank you for all. We wish you health love and happiness. The love life passport crew.
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 18-Feb-2021.
- Dining, living and bar area in open-plan room with sea views and terrace access
- Bright modern kitchen equipped with double fridge-freezer, oven and five-burner stove
- Media room with sofa beds (extra bedroom)
- Air conditioning throughout
- Terrace with 20-metre infinity-edged pool
- ‘Floating’ gazebo platform over pool with two chic wooden lounge chairs
- Alfresco dining table and barbecue
- Poolside sunbeds and loveseat; outdoor shower
- Two identical, spacious master suites with king-size beds, easy pool access and spectacular sea views from floor-to-ceiling sliding windows on two sides
- Walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom with a freeform bathtub, shower, makeup table, double vanity set
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Two guest bedrooms positioned to the rear of the Penthouse for privacy
- Twin beds convertible to king-size bed, flat-screen TV and work desk
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity set
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Naithon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Naithon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (38)
Tatiana K, Thailand, 27-Jun-2020 - 27-Jul-2020Thank you that we could stay at this miracle place for the second time. We love this place. We love the villa. We love your hospitality and your lovely service. Thank you for all. We wish you health love and happiness. The love life passport crew.
Tayler S, Indonesia, 01-Mar-2020 - 08-Mar-2020Thank you that we could be at this place for second time. We love this place. We love the villa. We love hospitality and your lovely service. Thank you for all. We wish you health love and happiness.
Ms. Wei, China, 09-Feb-2020 - 13-Feb-2020I and my family were very happy for this vacation in this villa. The room was very clean and beautiful, the food also very good. All the staff also very nice. We have been staying in Phuket here almost 1 month and booked 7 villas with Elite Havens. This place is the best that me appreciated. Thank you for beautiful memories.
JIN S, China, 29-Jan-2020 - 03-Feb-2020Thank you all the staff for the good service and the food was very tasty.
Lee family, China, 22-Jan-2020 - 26-Jan-2020Thank you everyone for taking care of us. The staff cooked food very well. We hope to see you guys next time soon.
Karis L, Hong Kong, 16-Jan-2020 - 19-Jan-2020Thanks a lot for an amazing stay. We enjoyed it so much
Ewan M, Japan, 10-Dec-2019 - 13-Dec-2019Thank you very much for having us! The view of the villa is amazing and I really liked the atmosphere, very cozy and relaxing. Hope to come back sometime in the future. Bye Bye
Bhalarp V, Thailand, 11-Oct-2019 - 14-Oct-2019This is definitely the most beautiful villa with the best views we have ever visited! Clear blue sky and shades of blue ocean, infinity pool and best hospitality team plus delicious food, BBQ and more. No other places can be comparable! This is our first full team family trip in the past 15 years and our family could not be more happy to spend our weekend here at this lovely place. Will definitely come back.
CHEN T, China, 30-Sep-2019 - 04-Oct-2019Thank you for the good response of the villa team.
Yuejan P, China, 24-Sep-2019 - 26-Sep-2019We are very happy. Phuket is very beautiful Island. The villa is very big and comfortable for our group. The staffs are also very friendly. We hope to see you again and will come back soon.
Hong Z, Philippines, 07-Sep-2019 - 11-Sep-2019Dear villa staff, Thank you for your hospitality and guest service.The view here at the villa is amazing and breath taking. It is my first time here at Phuket. Even though it is raining season we still enjoyed every bit of it.I did not plan much of activity because I know I can just lay by the pool and enjoy the view and the beach here. Special trip with my mom, aunt, Owen, my cousin. All I can say that five days four nights are not enough! We will be back.
Tan C, Malaysia, 29-Aug-2019 - 01-Sep-2019Thank you so much to the team for wonderful stay. The place was always clean and the food was incredible! Special shout out to Pekky, our butler and Nam,the chef for making our stay extra wonderful. Hope to be back again soon!
Taylor S, United Arab Emirates, 14-Aug-2019 - 21-Aug-2019Thank you for this phenomenal time here in Phuket! Your hospitality was out of this world! We do not want to leave this place. The lovely crew!
Mr Withinya K, Thailand, 03-Aug-2019 - 05-Aug-2019Villa is very beautiful. My mother really like this villa, it is more private. The food very delicious, good service and Pekky have very good service. I want to stay longer, around one month. So we will come back again.
Ida C, Hong Kong, 25-Jul-2019 - 28-Jul-2019Immense pleasure to address committed, attentive and supporting staff at Malaiwana. Highly appreciated. Wonderful trip.
He An H, China, 21-Jul-2019 - 24-Jul-2019Very warm, very good food. I hope I can see each other again. Good luck.
Brian P, New Zealand, 10-Jul-2019 - 16-Jul-2019Oh my gosh! Fantastic stay, beautiful villa, loved sharing my brother Briana's and nephew Jacques' birthday. Wahoo, love and hugs, Carol
Lai X, China, 28-Jun-2019 - 01-Jul-2019This is a very wonderful stay experience. The chef is very attentive, especially the delicious food seasoning. After spending 3 nights here, this is the place where people can come and relax to temporarily forget their problems. Traveling with friends is a really happy thing. Thank you for providing the privacy of the villa! Thank you, my lovely friend! This is a memorable journey in my life. Sea view here, having friends together, everything is hard to forget and living a wonderful life where life cannot be repeated. Thank you. My dear, my partner, thank you all of your team.
Hu Zhi W, China, 08-Jun-2019 - 11-Jun-2019Very nice day Very Good
Kian Boon L, Thailand, 05-Jun-2019 - 08-Jun-2019This is the best villa from the few I have visited in Phuket! Well done to the team of Elite Havens! The chef cooks really well and the team is very helpful and attentive! Our family enjoyed the 4 day stay here at this beautiful, clean, and modern villa with a million dollar view! We definitely will be back again! Xoxo Lin family
CELINE T, Singapore, 18-May-2019 - 21-May-2019Dear Pekky &team, Thanks for the wonderful food and care given during our stay here! The villa has been amazing with such breathtaking sunset! We will be back Celine and friends 2019
Soowei C, Singapore, 10-May-2019 - 12-May-2019Dear Team at Malaiwana Penhouse, Thank you for our wonderful celebrity weekend. I had the most memorable time celebrating my big-four-zero! Pekky was very helpful. The villa was always very clean. The food at dinner was super delicious Thai food, Thank you chef. And the best sunset too!
Cong Z, China, 02-Apr-2019 - 06-Apr-2019We are here for six days. Very impressed with the service. Feel good and safe too. Next time we want to come back again. Thank you.
Stephen F, Philippines, 16-Feb-2019 - 23-Feb-2019The pictures I saw online were beautiful but when we got here, we were both blown away. You come up the stairs to the wall of windows over looking the Andaman Sea. To lounging in the pool watching the sun sink over the horizon is truly breath taking, to waking up in the morning to the crystal clear sea.This place is truly what dreams are made of. When you close your eyes and in vision paradise, you think of here. We can not thank you enough for the AMAZING hospitality. Anything we needed you provided with all of your kind smiles. We ask Lek to only cook Thai food and the food was absolutely delicious. We will see you soon, definitely will be back.
Zhonghua L, China, 31-Jan-2019 - 10-Feb-2019Your villa is good, perfect view, perfect service.
Liu P, China, 13-Jan-2019 - 19-Jan-2019We loved our time here and the hospitality was just amazing. The villa is so beautiful and the pool was so much fun. Our family had the best time and would love to come back to the Malaiwana residences. Will never forgot the service and the smiling faces of all the staff.
Karen S, Australia, 26-Dec-2018 - 05-Jan-2019Thank you for looking after us so well over our 10 days stay. Our family of 16 (with 8 children and 9 adults) we had the best holiday together. We’ re all sorry to leave but hopefully will be back sometime soon. Fabulous food, view, pool and support from the lovely staff.
Marco Lam, China, 16-Dec-2018 - 19-Dec-2018Good environment , good friends and good food, give us the beautiful 3 days. Thank you all for taking care of us gently, thank you Phuket to give us a special holiday.
Barbara B, United States, 27-Nov-2018 - 30-Nov-2018We don't want to leave this please. Most beautiful villa ever. We were treated like royalty by the most beautiful hard working women. This was the most amazing experience. One of those life time experiences you will always treasure. The service was outstanding. The food was the best in all our travels in Thailand. We love you all. Come Stay with us in California.
Anna R, Australia, 21-Sep-2018 - 27-Sep-2018The view, the pool, the villa unbelievable! We thank you the beautiful staff for looking after us.
Jason T, Hong Kong, 02-Aug-2018 - 06-Aug-2018Great service, friendly staff, perfect view, we would love to be back.
Ni Z, China, 12-May-2018 - 16-May-2018We spent five days in this villa and everything here is so nice. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed it. Thanks to all the staff and services and I hope to come here again.
Ying Ying K, Malaysia, 07-May-2018 - 12-May-2018Lilly and the wonderful team, our stay has been more than wonderful. You made paradise possible for us with your hospitality, thank you.
Chen G, China, 27-Apr-2018 - 30-Apr-2018Thank you for services. Great villa, great view and great food. We all feel happy and comfortable here. Best wishes for you all.
Boyang S, China, 30-Mar-2018 - 04-Apr-2018Thank you guys for all the great services in the past five days especially the food - best Thai food we have ever had! May come back for Chinese New Year.
Ying Ying K, Malaysia, 17-Mar-2018 - 22-Mar-2018The villa and view was absolutely stunning. Thank you to the wonderful team who worked tirelessly to make our experience so memorable. It was a first class experience! Many thanks to beautiful Lilly and her staff.
Wiengarten family, Germany, 29-Jan-2018 - 09-Feb-2018We had a great stay in Penthouse C1 during 12 days with the most amazing view of Phuket Island. Thanks especially to the staff - Nina, Villa Manager; Jeng, Chef; Nong, Maid; and Ayam, Maid. They did an excellent job cooking and service. We'll come back again!
Dan L, China, 01-Nov-2017 - 04-Nov-2017All staff are very good!
Last viewed villas