Malaiwana Residences - Malaiwana - Penthouse
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Merging contemporary tropical design with easy island life, the four-bedroomed Penthouses at Malaiwana are vibrant, unforgettable holiday escapes. Set high in this exclusive estate on Phuket’s northwest coast, with panoramic sea and sunset views over Naithon Beach, these luxury apartments offer families or groups of friends a tranquil getaway and impeccable hospitality.
Designed for optimal views, the Penthouses’ living areas and bedrooms are spread generously across the top floor of a three-floor unit, with inviting 20-metre private pools enhancing the vivid blue sea and sky vistas. Spectacular Andaman Sea sunsets can be enjoyed from nearly every room, including the poolside master suites. Making the most of Phuket’s glorious tropical climate, sliding glass doors across the entire front of the Penthouses allow for a seamless flow between the stylish indoor and outdoor living areas.
The serene beauty of Naithon Beach, a one-kilometre stretch of powder-soft sand, is just a short walk or buggy ride down the hill. Relax on the sand, snorkel or standup paddle in the crystal clear water, or sample some fresh grilled seafood from one of the seaside vendors. Phuket Airport is just nine kilometres away and many Phuket highlights, including golf, spas, beach clubs and yacht charters are within easy reach.
At your service is a welcoming team of full-time staff including a chef, highly skilled in Thai cuisine, and a manager, who will ensure your every need is catered to within the villa and beyond.
For larger groups and those seeking an inspiring wedding and event location, the Malaiwana estate offers an exceptional choice of accommodation. In addition to the Penthouse apartments, rental options include 4-bedroomed Duplexes and the luxurious 6-bedroomed Villa Haleana – all with private pools and stunning sea views.
Stylish private pool and terrace
Glorious sea views and sunsets
Walk to a quiet soft-sand beach
Fully staffed with Thai chef
Bright, elegant hillside retreat
"Thank you very much for having us! The view of the villa is amazing and I really liked the atmosphere, very cozy and relaxing. Hope to come back sometime in the future. Bye Bye"
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 17-Feb-2020.
- Dining, living and bar area in open-plan room with sea views and terrace access
- Bright modern kitchen equipped with double fridge-freezer, oven and five-burner stove
- Media room with sofa beds (extra bedroom)
- Air conditioning throughout
- Terrace with 20-metre infinity-edged pool
- ‘Floating’ gazebo platform over pool with two chic wooden lounge chairs
- Alfresco dining table and barbecue
- Poolside sunbeds and loveseat; outdoor shower
- Two identical, spacious master suites with king-size beds, easy pool access and spectacular sea views from floor-to-ceiling sliding windows on two sides
- Walk-in dressing room and ensuite bathroom with a freeform bathtub, shower, makeup table, double vanity set
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
- Two guest bedrooms positioned to the rear of the Penthouse for privacy
- Twin beds convertible to king-sized bed, flat-screen TV and work desk
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and single vanity set
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Naithon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Naithon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions