Malaiwana Residences - Malaiwana - Duplex
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set in the ultra-exclusive Malaiwana estate with spectacular views over Naithon Beach, the four-bedroom Duplex residences make enticing Phuket holiday escapes. Blending modern tropical luxury with an easy island lifestyle, the Duplexes offer total tranquillity and impeccable hospitality to families or groups of friends.
The Duplexes’ chic living and dining areas and their 15-metre private pools and pool decks offer plenty of space for total relaxation. Blazing sunsets over the Andaman Sea can be appreciated from nearly every room and, making the most of Phuket’s glorious tropical climate, sliding glass doors seamlessly merge indoor and outdoor living space.
The serene and beautiful Naithon Beach, a one-kilometre stretch of powder-soft sand, is just a short walk or buggy ride down the hill. Simply relax on the sands, snorkel, standup paddle or sample some fresh grilled seafood from one of the seaside vendors. Phuket Airport is just nine kilometres away and many Phuket highlights including golf, spas, beach clubs and yacht charters are within easy reach.
At your service is a welcoming team of staff including a chef, highly skilled in Thai cuisine, and a friendly villa manager who will ensure your every need is met - both within the villa and beyond.
For larger groups and those seeking an inspiring wedding and event location, the Malaiwana estate offers an exceptional choice of accommodation. In addition to the Duplexes, rental options include the 4-bedroomed Penthouse apartments and the heavenly 6-bedroomed Villa Haleana. All residences and villas have private swimming pools and spectacular Andaman Sea views.
Glamorous sea-view pool and terrace
Sunset views from the hillside
Quiet sandy beach a short walk away
Full team of staff with Thai chef
Modern, lavish master suites
"Thank you very much to all of staff at Malaiwana villa. We all have a wonderful time here, beautiful house, nice view, and amazing service. The holiday became one of the most memorable experiences for all of us. Thank you for the fantastic hospitality and we are definitely coming back again."
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 17 December 2020.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, and also choose between a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest or a complimentary car and driver for one day.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 15 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 17 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time use of a car with driver for a maximum of 8 hours, excluding petrol
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 31-Oct-2020.
- Open-plan dining, living and bar area with sea views and access to pool terrace
- Bright modern kitchen with double fridge-freezer, oven and four-burner stove
- Upper floor sitting area with sofa and desk
- Air conditioning throughout
- Terrace with 15-metre infinity-edged pool
- Alfresco dining table and barbecue
- Poolside sun loungers and sofa set
- Outdoor shower
Master Suites 1 and 2
- Two upper floor master suites with spectacular sea views from floor-to-ceiling sliding windows and balcony
- King-size bed and loveseat or lounge chair
- Large ensuite bathroom in marble with a free-form bathtub, shower, double vanity set
- Large walk-in dressing area in Master Suite 1
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
Guest Bedroom 1
- Upper floor guest bedroom privately positioned at the rear of the Duplex
- Twin beds convertible to king-size bed, mirrored wardrobe and desk
- Ensuite bathroom in marble with shower and single vanity set
- Ceiling fan and air conditioning
Guest Bedroom 2
- Ground floor guest bedroom opening onto pool terrace
- Twin-bedded room
- Ensuite bathroom in marble with shower and single vanity set
- Ceiling fan, air conditioning, flat-screen TV
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Naithon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Naithon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (52)
Note K, Thailand, 12-Sep-2020 - 14-Sep-2020Thank you very much to all of staff at Malaiwana villa. We all have a wonderful time here, beautiful house, nice view, and amazing service. The holiday became one of the most memorable experiences for all of us. Thank you for the fantastic hospitality and we are definitely coming back again.
Milos K, Thailand, 16-Aug-2020 - 19-Aug-2020Dear Malaiwana team, We had a fantastic stay. The view stunning, and the food by the team super yummy.
Konstantin P, Ukraine, 07-May-2020 - 06-Jun-2020Dear Malaiwana team, Thanks so much for a very wonderful stay here. I enjoyed a lot. Look forward to coming back. Hopefully this year.
Tayler S, Indonesia, 01-Mar-2020 - 08-Mar-2020Thank you so much for everything. We had the time of our life. The staff was so amazing. They did a wonderful job in every room as well as during the day. The super delicious food was always set up before breakfast lunch and dinner time and whenever we had a specials request they made it work. The Malaiwana Duplex is beyond words and we would always come back! We appreciate your amazing work, Love
Joe W, China, 08-Feb-2020 - 09-Feb-2020Lovely place and staffs. Thank you very much.
Hui W, China, 01-Feb-2020 - 08-Feb-2020Lovely place and staff
Chuan C, China, 26-Jan-2020 - 31-Jan-2020We had a wonderful holiday in the villa. The food especially the lobster and the shrimp was incredible! The cooking is amazing. The food is a high level. House keeping service is very nice. We look forward to visiting here again in the future.
Julie G, Kenya, 27-Dec-2019 - 03-Jan-2020We had a restful and blissful stay in Malaiwana. Muay Thai for the whole family every morning and Yoga every evening. Wonderful food and out standing service for the whole team. We will be back. Blessings
Shen B, China, 20-Dec-2019 - 27-Dec-2019It is our second time to stay at this villa. Great room view and great service. Will definitely come back. Thank you Keng and your team.
Daniyal S, United States, 23-Nov-2019 - 25-Nov-2019Thanks for making our vacation a memorable one. We enjoyed every single moment of our stay. Thanks for always accounting for our needs. Hope to see you all soon.
Lucille K, Hong Kong, 20-Nov-2019 - 23-Nov-2019Thanks to Keng and the team for a wonderful time. We had a great vacation!
Vicca N, Malaysia, 24-Oct-2019 - 27-Oct-2019Thanks everyone. Very good service. Love this place so much.Thank you again
ZHANG J, China, 02-Oct-2019 - 07-Oct-2019Thank you for the good response of the villa team.
Yuejan P, China, 24-Sep-2019 - 26-Sep-2019We are very happy. Phuket is very beautiful Island. The villa is very big and comfortable for our group. The staffs are also very friendly. We hope to see you again and will come back soon.
Zhao Na Z, China, 13-Sep-2019 - 16-Sep-2019It is very good here, the food is also very delicious,Thai food is also very authentic, massage is very comfortable, the service is very good. Pekky takes very good care, very patient to the children and elderly. We like it here, like the big pool, the sea view is very good.
Chen Cong C, China, 09-Sep-2019 - 12-Sep-2019Nice food, nice service, good memory! Hope to come again.
Nancy C, Hong Kong, 22-Aug-2019 - 25-Aug-2019Yummy food and the most detailed service. Thank you for an amazing weekend! (Even with the monsoon)
Taylor S, Thailand, 14-Aug-2019 - 21-Aug-2019Thank you for this phenomenal time here in Phuket! Your hospitality was out of this world! We do not want to leave this place.
Venus C, Hong Kong, 09-Aug-2019 - 11-Aug-2019Yummy food and the most detailed, so nice. Thank you for an amazing weekend! (Even with the monsoon )
Qing Z, China, 02-Aug-2019 - 07-Aug-2019Happy vacation and good service.
Chawantorn S, Thailand, 26-Jul-2019 - 29-Jul-2019Nice view and nice villa, good service and staff was nice. Very good food. Thank you and we will be back again.
Wang Qian W, China, 25-Jun-2019 - 30-Jun-2019I have been to Phuket and Samui many times and I have stayed in many vacation homes. But I never came here Therefore, this house has a chance we visit twice in half a year. The room is very clean. Love the aromatic towel. Everything looks perfect. Special breakfast and lunch. Dinner is more delicious than an outside restaurant. Everything is very pleasant. I want to buy a house like this so that "Pekky" takes care of it and I can come to live would make my dreams come true.
Angela T, Malaysia, 05-Jun-2019 - 08-Jun-2019We had a very enjoyable stay at Malaiwana. Always making sure we felt well and everything was in order, super food, excellent cleanliness. Wished we had more time here. Will definitely be back. Love, CT, Angela and kids
Mi Z, Thailand, 23-May-2019 - 25-May-2019Thanks to the dedicated work on the service. It is really good, a perfect service team. (C2,C3)
Ms Z, China, 30-Apr-2019 - 04-May-2019The Team was great. The most beautiful thing for us was the food in Malaiwana Residences.
Paphichaya R, Thailand, 06-Apr-2019 - 08-Apr-2019Thank you very much for looking after us. We will come back again.
Derek D, Thailand, 01-Apr-2019 - 02-Apr-2019Service was good, will return.
Sabrina A, United States, 05-Mar-2019 - 09-Mar-2019Spending my 50th Birthday in this amazing beautiful house was everything I could have imagined. Thank you for taking such good care of us. We would love to stay a few more days.
Bo Z, China, 24-Feb-2019 - 27-Feb-2019This is my first travel with my ten person family. We have check lots of villa in Phuket and choose Malaiwana finally, we made a good decision. This villa is very nice and to enjoy the sea view and sun every day. At the night we drink under the sky with full stars - so romantic. My family ate and very satisfied with villa staffs - sweet service and loves the delicious food here. We have a perfect vocation in three days but want stay longer. Expecting to come here next time.
Wei L, China, 20-Feb-2019 - 24-Feb-2019This is my first travel with my 10 person family. We have checked lots of villa in Phuket and choose Malaiwana finally, we made a good decision. This villa is very nice and we enjoy the sea view and sun every day. At the night drunk with the sky with full stars, so romantic. My family ate very satisfied with villa staff sweet service and loved the delicious food here. We have a perfect vocation in three days but want stay longer. Expecting come to here next time.
Gregory W, United States, 13-Feb-2019 - 18-Feb-2019We had a fantastic six days here, couldn’t have asked for a better staff. Everyone was friendly and even went above and beyond to make sure we weren’t ripped off by a street vendors. The chef is super knowledgeable and wonderful to interact with, just loved our time here.
Anders D, Denmark, 04-Feb-2019 - 12-Feb-2019We stayed for at this place for eight days. Good weather, enjoyable staff, fantastic food, highly recommend.
Natalia S, Russia, 05-Jan-2019 - 04-Feb-2019We stayed at Malaiwana for 3 weeks and we loved everything about it. The staff were amazing, very kind, helpful and super friendly with the kids. They truly made our experience in Thailand unforgettable. Special thanks to Patty the Villa Manager whose work was impeccable and to our chef whose food we enjoyed every day - it was better than 5 star hotel restaurants. Will recommend this team to family and friends again and again.
Chen Z, China, 19-Dec-2018 - 24-Dec-2018Most beautiful memories together with my daughter. Nice food, nice views for this perfect holiday. Thanks for your hospitality.
Thomas B, Thailand, 15-Dec-2018 - 19-Dec-2018Guest service, amazing view. Booked a massage by thee pool. We are sad to leave, love it.
Mariam A, Qatar, 30-Nov-2018 - 03-Dec-2018Thank you for everything, the service and the place was amazing. Thank you Katey and her team. What a nice place. It's our first time here but it will not be the last.
Viviana L, Thailand, 16-Nov-2018 - 18-Nov-2018All of us have the best 48 hours in Phuket. It's beautiful, joyful and relaxing. We will be back again .
Mohammad A, United States, 11-Nov-2018 - 14-Nov-2018Thank Lilly and her team. What a nice place.. exceptional!
Tina P, United Kingdom, 07-Nov-2018 - 11-Nov-2018It has been a delighted 4 days at Malaiwana. Katie and her team have gone out of their way to make our stay pleasant. The chef is incredible. She taught us same of her recipes and the food was incredible. The view from the apartment is stunning. It has been a memorable stay.
Zhangyingzi, China, 28-Oct-2018 - 31-Oct-2018The morning scenery is beautiful of Phuket. Thai people are warm and friendly. The service all thoughtful and is up to standard. So up to today we are stay 3 days and is a nice place for holiday. We will come back here the next time.
The Soh family, Singapore, 11-Oct-2018 - 13-Oct-2018Many thanks for taking good care of us and make us feel totally at home - especially to our Villa manager Kaew, we appreciate you being abounded despite of your being sick. Hope to be back again.
Kuang Y, China, 04-Oct-2018 - 07-Oct-2018It is seven days and very happy. Good food and good service, impressive.
Hu X, China, 28-Sep-2018 - 01-Oct-2018The morning scenery is beautiful of Phuket. Thai people are warm and friendly. The service all thoughtful and is up to standard. So up to today we are 3 days and have a nice place for holiday. We will come back here next time.
Chun Yan J, China, 11-Aug-2018 - 16-Aug-2018I’ve been Thailand many times and this time I choose Malaiwana and brought my family for vacation. My family enjoyed the vacation very much and the staff is very attentive. The chef surprised us every day. The nice view brightened our holiday. We had really have a good time. I hope to stay here next time. Thanks to lily and the staff in villa. Make us feel welcome as at home.
Vicky C, Hong Kong, 19-Jul-2018 - 22-Jul-2018A lovely stay in a lovely space. We had a great time – excellent service and very helpful staff who did so much to take care to me. We were very happy through out the trip, would recommend.
Chuan Y, China, 01-Jun-2018 - 03-Jun-2018It’s a very great villa. We spent a very good time here. Good view and good service.
Wen Z, China, 25-May-2018 - 28-May-2018It’s a very great villa. We spent a very good time here. Good view, good service.
Tammy R, United States, 28-Apr-2018 - 01-May-2018We love the service, accommodation and location, so lovely. Thank you so very much for a wonderful stay.
Paulo G, Australia, 03-Mar-2018 - 09-Mar-2018What an extraordinary week! We've never had such a holiday before. From the first moment, every need was met. The food at every meal was amazing and "Jeng" our chef, was happy for us all to watch and learn. Our 10 month old baby "Ivy" had the time of her life with so many willing arms and playmates - the staff were all wonderful with her and she loved them. Thank you so much for such a well organized and relaxing holiday. Special thanks "Lilly" for co-coordinating everything.
Jingxian Y, China, 17-Feb-2018 - 23-Feb-2018Thank you for everything. Thank you for everyone. Everything was good. Villa was very beautiful. Thanks!
Melissa L, Thailand, 29-Nov-2017 - 02-Dec-2017Excellent customer experience in Malaiwana. The staff has delivered excellent service to us. Mr. Woody is nice and knowledge prepared well for us. The chef, Ms. Kalaya, prepared excellent meal for us. The Thai food she prepared was the best dishes we ate in Phuket. Ms. Bulhan and Bee also delivered excellent service to us. And I appreciate all them efforts and I wish visit Malaiwana again next time!
Myo T, Myanmar (Burma), 05-Nov-2017 - 08-Nov-2017Thank you so much for warmth hospitality. It was a great pleasure staying here during my holiday. This villa looks very elegant and clear. I enjoys every moment staying here, enjoy the facilities, seeing the view. I would recommend visitors to come here and stay with their family and friends. Totally worth it! This villa and this location is suitable for those who prefer to stay quiet and peaceful. Not quite a place for party people who wants to enjoy might life and entertainment, as it is far from Patong Beach – an hour drive from here to there. Highly recommended! I will be back here again soon. Your sincerely Myo Thiha"
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions