The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Poised on a cliff-top commanding stupendous views of the ocean sparkling below, the four-bedroom fully staffed Villa Hamsa forms part of Sohamsa Ocean Estate, together with the five-bedroom Villa Soham. The villas are set in an enclave of exclusive villas on the southernmost part of the Bukit peninsula – a still unspoilt slice of Bali that feels far from the bustle of better-known tourism hotspots – yet are only half an hour from the airport and close to some of the island’s best known attractions – the iconic Uluwatu sea temple, for example, the seafood restaurants of Jimbaran Bay, and world-famous surf breaks that lie just off enchanting sandy coves.
Within the beautifully designed villa – which skilfully combines contemporary architecture with natural materials from the Indonesian archipelago – are both formal air-conditioned and casual alfresco living and dining spaces, generously sized air-conditioned bedrooms and bathrooms, and a large infinity pool.
After a hearty breakfast served on the dining terrace, spend your morning cooling off with a few laps in the pool. After a leisurely lunch you’ll deserve a sea-breeze siesta. Take your chauffeured car to Pandawa Beach for an afternoon swim or a kayak, then retire to the master suite and sink into the deep bath tub before dressing for sunset cocktails on the deck to the sound of surf. Then take your seat at the enormous marble-topped dining table and enjoy a gourmet candlelit dinner prepared by the highly accomplished chef – part of a team of staff dedicated to making your time at the villa really special.
While Villa Hamsa can host up to 8 guests, it is perfect for multiple families or groups of friends – as many as 18 – when combined with Villa Soham. Conveniently for singles and those travelling with kids, the guest bedrooms can be set up as twins.
Stunning cliff-top sea-vista location
Fabulous master bedroom with ocean deck
Supersized 2.4-metre beds
Inspired chef and imaginative menu
Meeting room for corporate pow-wows
"What a wonderful experience we had, absolutely adored our time here with our family and friends. The care and service shown for us has been incredible. Thank you so much for a memorable time."
Rates and Real time availability
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% off
Low season rates extended and enjoy 30% offLow season rates now apply to all bookings to 17 December 2020 and enjoy 30% off. Avoid the crowds and cocoon yourself in the privacy and safety of your own luxury villa.
Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contactreservations@elitehavens.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Low season rates and discounts applicable for new bookings received from 22 June 2020, and for stays before 17 December 2020
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 06-Sep-2020.
- Spacious air-conditioned living pavilion with lounge, TV area, and formal dining area.
- Well-equipped kitchen, with guest washroom within same pavilion.
- Large bench-lined ironwood deck in front of the master suite pavilion, with stunning sea views.
- Poolside dining terrace.
- Infinity pool with sun terrace.
- All bedrooms are generously sized, air-conditioned and have overhead fans.
- All have TVs with cable channels.
- Huge emperor-sided bed in master bedroom; all three guest bedrooms have twin beds that can be converted to kings.
- All bedrooms are ensuite, with lots of wardrobe space, air-conditioned bathrooms, rain showers, and bathtubs.
- The master bedroom occupies its own pavilion and opens onto a huge deck.
- The master ensuite has an indoor and alfresco shower – both with stunning ocean vistas
Sohamsa Ocean Estate lies at the edge of the Bukit peninsula, a limestone plateau on the delightfully unspoiled southernmost tip of Bali. It rests within an exclusive enclave of luxury villas that line the cliff high above the Indian Ocean – seemingly miles away from the island’s busiest tourist districts yet just half an hour from the airport. While there is little within walking distance in this dramatic rural setting, just two kilometres away is Pandawa Beach with its stretch of white sand, local cafes and sea sports. Hidden beach coves and famed surf breaks are within easy reach, as is the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, some very cool beach clubs and the restaurants of Jimbaran Bay and Nusa Dua.
Things to do
The Sohamsa Ocean Estate gives guests the best of both worlds location-wise – a private Bali cliff-top setting yet with a great choice of activities within half an hour's drive or less. Our villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too; most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life. For now, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Sohamsa Ocean Estate.
- Until recently, the white sands and warm, protected waters of Pandawa Beach were visited only by locals and seaweed farmers. A paved (toll) road cut through the cliff has recently made this beautiful beach, which lies immediately below the estate, much more accessible.
- Among other local beaches is the famous surf beach at Uluwatu. Not quite as spectacular but equally alluring are the beaches of Bingin and Padang Padang. Beautiful white sand bays with rock pools and a host of local cafés.
- Soar above the spectacular southern coastline of the Bukit Peninsula on a Paraglider. Paragliding courses and solo flying for the experienced are available as well as tandem flights in the safe hands of experienced instructors. The training centre is at Timbis Beach on the south coast of the Bukit.
- Perched on a cliff 70m above the roaring Indian ocean, Uluwatu Temple (Pura Uluwatu) is one of Bali's nine key directional temples. Facing west and with steep headlands on either side creating an unbelievably dramatic setting. Get there in good time for Sunset to watch the enthralling Kecak Ramayana & Fire Dance.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs 'Make and Paint a Pot' sessions where 'Children' of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- For golf enthusiasts, the New Kuta Golf Club (11km) features an 18-hole course overlooking the ocean.
- Both five star and local restaurants are plentiful and close by. Bulgari and Ayana resorts are among the favourites and the Rock Bar at Ayana is a must-see for sunset cocktails. Finns at Semara has a beach club for more casual dining.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner. Fine dining options are available at most of the big resort hotels in this area; notably PJ’s, the charming beachside restaurant at the Four Seasons in Jimbaran, serving Mediterranean-styled cuisine. And Balique on Jalan Uluwatu in Jimbaran is a delightful vintage restaurant serving great food and cool cocktails.
- Nusa Dua's Bali Collection mall has a host of local boutiques and a department store. Heading towards Kuta (about 40 minutes) brings you to Galleria shopping mall while nearby Tuban has Discovery Mall and streets lined with local shops. Seminyak boutiques are about an hour away.
- Learn to surf or stand up paddle at Jimbaran Bay, a great place for beginners. Rip Curl School of Surf offers day courses and provides all the equipment.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (23)
Anthony B, Hong Kong, 19-Jan-2020 - 25-Jan-2020What a wonderful experience we had, absolutely adored our time here with our family and friends. The care and service shown for us has been incredible. Thank you so much for a memorable time.
Albert ., Indonesia, 16-Jan-2020 - 19-Jan-2020It has been such a great experience for me staying in Sohamsa Ocean Estate. We love the beautiful sea views, the specious bedrooms, and livable living room. We love Sohamsa.
Stanislav K, Russia, 26-Dec-2019 - 06-Jan-2020Great service, nice food. Thank you for all of your hard work. One of the best villa that my family and I have ever visited.
Winson F, Hong Kong, 11-Dec-2019 - 15-Dec-2019My family and I would like thank you for all the staffs effort and dedication to make our 5 days stay a wonderful memory. Not only the beautiful villa beat our high expectation. The caring and professional team here has demonstrated high quality of service. Thank you once again.
Ranier G, Australia, 08-Nov-2019 - 11-Nov-2019Absolutely beautiful place to stay. Amazing rooms, lovely staff and stunning views. No complaints at all and would definitely recommend to everyone I know. Thank you, thank you for the kindness and hospitality.
Zhao & Jiang, China, 06-Oct-2019 - 08-Oct-2019That was such a surprise to stay in your vill and everything was amazing. Great service, good views, nice staff. The housekeeper are very thoughtful and caring. They take care of everything for us. The facilities are amazing too. Overall a very good experience.
Wendy and Haywood, Hong Kong, 24-Aug-2019 - 28-Aug-2019Our family group enjoyed this trip. Bali is a very beautiful place like a paradise and I must say Sohamsa Ocean Estate all of the staff give us 100% good service. In the future when we come to Bali again we will book Sohamsa Ocean Estate.
Akhil Tripathy A, United Kingdom, 28-Jun-2019 - 06-Jul-2019Beautiful, specious villa with extremely beautiful views and amazing hospitality by all staff members. Really enjoyed our stay in Hamsa Villa. Can't wait to come back again next year. Thank you so much for your service and attention to detail made our stay extremely comfortable.
Nathan C, Hong Kong, 06-Jun-2019 - 09-Jun-2019We are absolutely in awe by the staffs attentive service in Sohamsa. They are humble, always willing to go extra mile.
Janice Tang T, Hong Kong, 24-May-2019 - 27-May-2019Beautiful place, amazing service, great food. Keep up the good job.
Jenny A, Australia, 09-May-2019 - 13-May-2019Lovely relaxing stay, the whole family had a great time. Staff were fantastic.
Mr. Chengwei S, Taiwan, 01-May-2019 - 03-May-2019Love the place, all of my family and friends love it. We will definitely come back again. Hope we can see you guys soon.
Mei Ju C, Taiwan, 26-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019Great accommodation experience, be sure to come again next time.
Juan Y, China, 04-Apr-2019 - 08-Apr-2019Beautiful environment, very good service and the food very delicious.
Asha G, Singapore, 21-Mar-2019 - 26-Mar-2019Our family enjoy warmth and hospitality of the wonderful staff at Hamsa villa. They brought the experience of beauty and natural surroundings of the well appointed villa to a new level. The villa it self is a great retreat secluded from the hustle and bustle of the neighborhood in Bali. We enjoyed relaxing and the manager, spa service, gym, pool and yoga made the weekend special. Special mention to the efficient and friendly staff Karyani, Sari Gede and Bayu. The chef did a fabulous job - presented us with tasty food from selected ingredients. Thanks for making our short stay extremely memorable and relaxing.
Julia J, South Korea, 24-Feb-2019 - 28-Feb-2019So sad that today is the last day. Villa Hamsa was the last place to rest and spend our family holiday. I would like to come back here for another holiday or a special occasion. All the staff were great, providing the best care. It was great to experience motorcycle and local market. Every meal was wonderful, especially the "Babi Guling" and BBQ. Thanks again for wonderful service at the villa.
Cara K, United States, 20-Aug-2018 - 27-Aug-2018Thank you to the wonderful staff at Hamsa house, their lovely hospitality made our stay extra special and fantastic.
Beatrice C, Singapore, 04-Jun-2018 - 08-Jun-2018We have been to a lot of villas from Elite Havens since 2004 and we have to say that this is the best we have ever stayed in. The views from the villa and rooms are beautiful. The interior design is modern and very stylish and most importantly the staff are outstanding. The command of the language is impeccable and their attention to detail is extraordinary. This place is a winner and a must return!
Aisha A, United Arab Emirates, 26-Mar-2018 - 29-Mar-2018Thank you for the most memorable experience. We had the most fabulous time and we are so grateful for the efforts you put into making our stay special. Amazing food and amazing service. We will be back.
Zhang I, Singapore, 22-Feb-2018 - 25-Feb-2018Thanks for the great services and great villa, we are very excited to stay here.
Joey S, Taiwan, 13-Feb-2018 - 18-Feb-2018So good, so nice, so wonderful. Thanks to you all, you are so perfect.
Nomsa D, South Africa, 03-Jan-2018 - 12-Jan-2018Thank you so much for your amazing hospitality. All of you were very kind and nice to us making our stay here wonderful. To the Chef, the food daily was amazing, we appreciate it so much! Hopefully we will be back soon one day, you guys and this place is amazing. Thank you for a memorable stay.
Diana B, Australia, 08-Dec-2017 - 12-Dec-2017We stayed at one villa and loved it so much, we cancelled our next villa to stay at the adjoining villa. The entire complex is beautifully fitted out, the staff are so friendly and helpful and the BBQ'S were amazing. Thank you for making this trip so special.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions