Seseh Beach Villas
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Seseh Beach Villas offer a total of eleven luxurious bedrooms, including a kids’ bunkroom, across two self-contained seaside villas set in lush tropical gardens. In total, the villas can sleep 20 adults and four children, and comprise two generously sized swimming pools, multiple living and dining areas, garden pavilions and a host of mod cons. The villas connect via a garden gate and the sizeable flat lawns and coastal setting make this an excellent venue for weddings and events of up to 200 guests. Booked together or separately, the villas suit groups of friends and families looking for a luxurious out-of-town escape beside idyllic Seseh Beach.
Characterised by stylish contemporary architecture and thatched roofs, Seseh Beach Villas offer plenty of space to relax and unwind. The villas are similarly sized with five king or queen-sized bedrooms apiece (some of these convert into twins), however Seseh Beach Villa II’s additional kids’ bunk room, which doubles up as a playroom, makes it ideal for families travelling together. Rooms come with walk-through dressing areas and luxurious air-conditioned ensuite bathrooms.
Seseh Beach Villa I enjoys uninterrupted ocean vistas and Seseh Beach Villa II sits just behind. Complemented by sophisticated facilities, caring staff and superb service, Seseh Beach Villas offer a splendid setting for weddings and events.
Located in the traditional village of Seseh, guests can absorb their rural surroundings by taking bicycle rides along country lanes or exploring the beach, where temple ceremonies are a common sight. Guests who want to explore further afield may indulge in the services of the villa’s car and driver; Seminyak’s restaurants, nightlife and boutiques are only 14 kilometres away, while the famous Tanah Lot sea temple, is just nine kilometres away.
Click on these links to find out more about the five-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa I and six-bedroom Seseh Beach Villa II or visit the Seseh Beach Villas' website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Metres from the beach
Terrifically talented chef
Idyllic rural Bali setting
Rates and availability
Staycation at an elite haven
Staycation at an elite haven
Retreat into a world of luxury. Idyllic location, guaranteed privacy, and no one to share the five-star facilities with – what's not to love? When you stay at an elite haven, it is your personal home away from home for the duration of your stay. Stay for a while, take advantage of our exclusive rates, and treat yourself to a safe stay in the luxury of your private villa. Book and stay for a minimum of 2 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy 30% off villa rates. Stay for 5 nights and enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 25 January 2021 onwards.
- Valid on stays from now until 25 June 2021.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights enjoy 30% discount.
- Minimum stay of 5 nights enjoy 30% off plus a complimentary one-way airport transfer, a 1-hour in-villa massage per guest, a Balinese family-style dinner, plus early check-in or late check-out.
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers.
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability.
- One-time Balinese family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages.
- The property’s availability is subject to change.
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an Island
Long Stay Specials - Escape to an IslandWork remotely from a gorgeous island and save more on long stays.
Book and stay for a minimum of 7 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 50% off villa rates.
For monthly villa rates, book and stay for a minimum of 30 nights anytime from now until 25 June 2021 and enjoy up to 80% off.
Terms and conditions:- Valid on new bookings received from now, for stays until 25 June 2021- Minimum stay of 7 nights for weekly rates (limited services available)- Minimum stay of 30 nights for monthly rates (limited services available)- Housekeeping service 3 times a week- Exclusive use of the villa and facilities- Inclusive of Wi·Fi, electricity and security- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers- The property’s availability is subject to change
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 18-May-2021.
- The villas are linked by an interconnecting garden gate
- Air conditioned living and dining areas seating up to 14 with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open generously onto the garden
- TV lounge areas with large flat-screen satellite-channel TVs, DVD players, comfy sofas and entertainment including an Xbox and PlayStation
- Integrated bars next to the dining areas
- Two generous swimming pools with water features
- Pool decks furnished with sun loungers and parasols
- Cushion-scattered poolside relaxation balés
- Large flat lawns, great for weddings and events
- Alfresco dining areas beside each pool with sea views
- Rooftop sunset terrace furnished with beanbags
- Five king-sized bedrooms (three that may be converted to twins) in Seseh Beach Villa I plus three king-sized bedrooms and two queen-sized bedrooms in Seseh Beach Villa II
- Seseh Beach Villa II also has a kids’ bunk room, able to sleep up to four children, located behind the ground floor guestroom
- All bedrooms come with air conditioning and ceiling fans, as well as walk-through dressing areas, satellite-channel TVs and DVD players
- Ensuite bathrooms are air conditioned, and fitted with rain showers (some of these are outdoor) and bathtubs (except for the bunk room)
Seseh Beach Villas are located moments from the ocean in a traditional village that has a very strong sense of community and still retains the customs and culture of old Bali. There are no sophisticated facilities in the area, so local activities are limited to walks on the beach or gentle hikes through the glorious rice fields. Alternatively, you can join in with some of the village activities, watch the temple processions, or befriend the staff and get invited to ceremonies. However, with the services of the villas' complimentary car and driver, Bali’s many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights are all within easy reach.
Things to do
Seseh Beach Villas' manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange extra transport or make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Seseh Beach Villas.
- The villas are close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Mama San, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas