Sekka Ni 3
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Exuding a typically Japanese taste for modern simplicity and polished design, the two-bedroom Sekka Ni 3 is a great holiday rental if you’re visiting with family or friends. With its laid-back vibe, spectacular vistas, burgeoning dining scene and excellent infrastructure, the village of Hirafu is a terrific choice for nature enthusiasts who want to combine backcountry adventures with urban sophistication.
Sekka Ni 3 has two generous bedrooms with comfortable split king-size beds that will treat you to a wonderful night’s sleep, helped along by Niseko’s famed mountain air. The two wood-panelled ensuite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub and provide a perfect place to relax those tired muscles.
Its spacious living areas have high wood-beam ceilings and full-height windows which bring in plenty of daylight. Equipped with two stylish leather sofas, the sleek lounge area is a delightful spot for spending the evening bonding with loved ones or watching a film on the flat-screen TV.
Situated in the centre of Hirafu village, a stone’s throw from some of its best restaurants and bars, the apartment’s excellent location is ideal for nights-out too.
With its outstanding amenities and awesome location, Sekka Ni 3 is a superb option if you’re looking for a trendy and warm home base to return to after a day (or an evening) of adventure and excitement.
Bright and airy living spaces
Close to many eateries and classy restaurants
A short stroll to traditional and modern onsens
"For our family of 4 living in Tokyo, it has been the perfect place to stay to experience summer nature of Hokkaido and an escape for the Covid 19. Apartment and staff have been amazing. And we will be back to enjoy the powder snow. Jostien, Cindy, Nana and Will!"
Rates and availability
Last Minute Winter Offer
Last Minute Winter OfferDream of stunning vistas, incredible mountain ranges and magnificent countryside. Hit the powdery slopes of Niseko and celebrate the festive season in the safety of your private chalet. Enjoy 15% off for bookings received from 1 December 2020 until 13 April 2021, for stays between 14 December 2020 and 13 April 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from 1 December 2020 until 13 April 2021- Valid for stays between 14 December 2020 and 13 April 2021- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
Experience a Blooming Summer in Hokkaido
As much as Niseko is known for its soft, powder white snow, it is in summer that it truly displays its blooming, mesmerising self. From white-water rafting in Shiribetsu River to hiking through a myriad of mountain trails, summer in Niseko has plenty to do for the entire family. Embark on thrilling adventures or soak in the Hokkaido experience when you stay at our enchanting private chalets. Save 15% on new bookings made from now until 30 June 2021, for stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021- Valid on stays from 14 April until 22 November 2021- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
Early Bird Winter Promo
Early Bird Winter Promo
Experience Niseko’s famed powder snow as you ski down its myriad slopes or enjoy the stunning backcountry surrounds. Enjoy seclusion, comfort and convenience, and make unforgettable memories when you stay at one of our private villas in Niseko. Book early and get 15% off on chalet rates for stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2022, for bookings received from now until 30 June 2021.
Terms and conditions:- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from now until 30 June 2021- Valid on stays from 23 November 2021 until 13 April 2022- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
This apartment features:
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Comfortable lounge area with leather sofas and flat-screen TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- Stunning views of Mount Yotei and surrounding areas
- Two split king-size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms with shower and bathtub
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Barbecue (extra)
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the one-bed studio apartments Sekka Ni 1 and/or Sekka Ni 2.
- Features 2 king-size bedrooms convertible to twin beds
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with large stone bath tubs
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
Sekka Ni 3 is located in Hirafu’s middle village, next door from some of its best eateries including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – both excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you craving for some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Sekka Ni 3 is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The apartment is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to do
Our Concierge team is on-hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you or help rent sports equipment as well as arrange ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season you visit:All year round
- Hokkaido’s produce is renowned throughout the world and thus it is no wonder that Niseko has a thriving food scene. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso, and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido’s freshest catch at Ezo’s. A visit to one of Hirafu's two most famous restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura, both serving exceptional fine Japanese dining, should also be on your checklist.
- For a bespoke elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is indulgence to the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a popular choice due to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Japanese custom requires that you enter the gender-specific onsen without any clothes on, not even a swimsuit.
- For a night out around town, we suggest sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
- Hokkaido has many festivals around the year and it is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture of the country. From Jaga Matsuri to Niseko Fireworks Festival, there’s plenty to choose from. Make sure you check the festival calendar for your vacation dates.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. A complimentary shuttle service is offered during winter from your doorstep to the gondola. From the gondola, there are other free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- Kids love tobogganning and tubing down the slopes. Indulge them at Kids Land Annupuri, Niseko Kids at Niseko Village or Hirafu Alpen Kids Park and Zoo, which also has a mini-zoo with penguins, rabbits and llamas.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all skill levels.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu River by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practicing your shots or improving your handicap.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (5)
Jostein R, Japan, 21-Jul-2020 - 26-Jul-2020For our family of 4 living in Tokyo, it has been the perfect place to stay to experience summer nature of Hokkaido and an escape for the Covid 19. Apartment and staff have been amazing. And we will be back to enjoy the powder snow. Jostien, Cindy, Nana and Will!
Christopher T, Australia, 04-Feb-2020 - 08-Feb-2020Thank so much for having us! We had a fantastic time. This apartment could not have been more perfect for us. We can't recommend the accommodation and the team highly enough. Nothing was too much to ask and we really appreciated all of the help and tips they provided. Looking forward to coming back again soon. AAA+
Yvonne B, Canada, 30-Dec-2019 - 06-Jan-2020A super duper trip for all. We have had a great time. So much snow. Snowed 5 days straight! Amongst the skiing we have had many funny moments on the mountain! Night skiing was excellent powder, very cool, bars great. We shall be back one day. Thank you team Elite Havens for looking after us all so efficiently.
Raymond M, Hong Kong, 25-Nov-2019 - 29-Nov-2019This is a lovely apartment with an excellent view of Mt. Yotei - especially in the morning when you wake to start a day at Niseko. Even though, throughout our stay here, we didn't have a lot of snow on the slopes, Sekka Ni makes up for it. The amazing kitchen area let us have a lot of brightness during our dinner and breakfast moments. I will recommend to all my friends.
Deborah C, Hong Kong, 06-Nov-2019 - 08-Nov-2019Such a wonderful place and view from the room. The rooms are huge and the kitchen is so well equipped. Amazing place.
Last viewed villas