Sekka Ni 3
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With its laid-back vibe, spectacular vistas, burgeoning dining scene and excellent infrastructure, the village of Hirafu is a terrific choice for nature enthusiasts who want to combine backcountry adventures with urban sophistication.
Exuding a typically Japanese taste for modern simplicity and polished design, the two-bedroom Apartment Sekka Ni 3 is a great holiday rental if you’re visiting with family or friends.
Apartment Sekka Ni 3 has two generous bedrooms with comfortable split king-size beds that will treat you to a wonderful night’s sleep, helped along by Niseko’s famed mountain air. The two wood-panelled ensuite bathrooms are fitted with a shower and a bathtub and provide a perfect place to relax those tired muscles.
Its spacious living areas have high wood-beam ceilings and full-height windows which bring in plenty of daylight. Equipped with two stylish leather sofas, the sleek lounge area is a delightful spot for spending the evening bonding with loved ones or watching a film on the flat-screen TV.
Situated in the centre of Hirafu village, a stone’s throw from some of its best restaurants and bars, the apartment’s excellent location is ideal for nights-out too.
With its outstanding amenities and awesome location, Apartment Sekka Ni 3 is a superb option if you’re looking for a trendy and warm home base to return to after a day (or an evening) of adventure and excitement.
Bright and airy living spaces
Close to many eateries and classy restaurants
A short stroll to traditional and modern onsens
Real time availability
This apartment features:
- Large open-plan kitchen with dining table for eight people
- Comfortable lounge area with leather sofas and flat-screen TV, Apple TV and DVD player
- Stunning views of Mount Yotei and surrounding areas
- Two split king-size bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms with shower and bathtub
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Daily housekeeper
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the one-bed studio apartments Sekka Ni 1 and/or Sekka Ni 2.
- Features 2 king-sized bedrooms convertible to twin beds
- All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with large stone bath tubs
- Sleeps up to 4 guests
Apartment Sekka Ni 3 is located in Hirafu’s middle village, next door from some of its best eateries including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – both excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you craving for some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Apartment Sekka Ni 3 is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The apartment is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to doUpon your arrival, our staff will be happy to provide you with information about all the places of interest in the Hirafu and the wider Niseko area.
Here's a quick overview of some of the varied activities on offer within easy reach of the chalet.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. Simply ask one of our on-call drivers to take you there. From the gondola, there are also free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all abilities.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu river by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practising your shots or improving your handicap.
Any time of the year
- The village of Hirafu is at the centre of a flourishing food scene, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to eating out. Meat lovers will appreciate the rare Kobe beef at Steak Rosso Rosso and if you prefer seafood we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido's freshest catch at Ezo's. Hirafu has not one but two Michelin-star restaurants – Kamimura and Ichumura – both serving exceptionally fine Japanese dining.
- For a night out on the town, we suggest sampling the rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the awesome selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a very popular choice because of its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Be prepared to follow Japanese custom by getting naked alongside other visitors of the same gender.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions