The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Its elegant design, high beam ceilings, heated hardwood floors and spacious living areas make two-bedroom Casi67 East an ideal alpine retreat for your family.
Fully immerse yourself in Japan’s glorious outdoors by practising your shots in one of the country’s best golf clubs, or by sweeping down the endless ‘champagne powder’ Hirafu is so well-known for.
Centrally located in Hirafu village, yet quietly tucked away from the hustle-bustle, Casi67 Chalet is a perfect stress-busting winter or summer oasis for a family or a group of friends. It can be rented as a four-bedroom chalet, or as self-contained two-bedroom rentals – Casi67 East and Apartment Casi67 West.
Casi67 East bathes in natural daylight and treats its guests to stunning vistas of Mount Yotei. A big draw is the access to a six-seater jacuzzi that can be heated to up to 40 degrees Celsius and with a stereo system, is bound to be your favoured way to unwind after a day outdoors.
The two split king-size bedrooms can be set up for couples or for singles. Each bedroom is fitted with a 32-inch flat-screen Apple TV – great for watching your favourite series before a well-deserved night’s sleep.
With its excellent location, Casi67 East is a wonderful space to retreat to after spending the day in Hirafu’s awe-inspiring wilderness.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Centrally located in Hirafu’s middle village, Casi67 East is only minutes away from the area’s best lunch and dining spots, ranging from casual hangouts such as the Green Farm Café, to Michelin-star fine dining at Kamimura. The apartment is also a stone’s throw from Ebisutei, famous for its hot oden stew and one of the village’s most popular restaurants.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Casi67 East is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The apartment is also a fifteen-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.More information for Things to do
Our Concierge team is on-hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you or help rent sports equipment as well as arrange ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season you visit:All year round
- The village of Hirafu is at the centre of a flourishing food scene, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining out. Nothing but the best Kobe beef is served at Steak Rosso Rosso and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido's freshest catch at Ezo's.
- For a bespoke elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is indulgence to the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a popular choice due to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Japanese custom requires that you enter the gender-specific onsen without any clothes on, not even a swimsuit.
- For discerning diners, Hirafu has not one but two world-class restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura – both serving exceptionally fine Japanese fare.
- For a night out around town, we suggest sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
- Hokkaido has many festivals around the year and it is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture of the country. From Jaga Matsuri to Niseko Fireworks Festival, there’s plenty to choose from. Make sure you check the festival calendar for your vacation dates.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. A complimentary shuttle service is offered during winter from your doorstep to the gondola. From the gondola, there are other free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- Kids love tobogganning and tubing down the slopes. Indulge them at Kids Land Annupuri, Niseko Kids at Niseko Village or Hirafu Alpen Kids Park and Zoo, which also has a mini-zoo with penguins, rabbits and llamas.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all skill levels.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu River by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practicing your shots or improving your handicap.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
This apartment features:
- Two split king-size bedrooms, each with 32-inch flat-screen and Apple TV
- Bathroom with rain shower and bathtub
- Spacious and bright lounge area with two large sofas
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Eight-seater dining table
- Sony HT-ST5000 Dolby Atmos sound bar
- 65-inch 4K LG OLED TV with Apple TV 4k in the living room
- High ceiling and heated hardwood floors
- Touch-panel controlled heated Japanese toilet on the ground floor and upper floor
- Six-person jacuzzi with water temperatures of up to 40 degrees
- Secure dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- On-call driver to and from Hirafu village locations and Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Two-bedroom apartment that can sleep up to 4 guests
- Two king-size beds that can be converted to twins
- Each room is equipped with high-definition TV including Apple TV and a wide range of in-house DVDs
Each elite haven in Niseko is self-catering. With a gorgeous fully equipped modern kitchen at your disposal, you will be tempted to stir up your favourite dishes or perhaps something for the little ones. Our partner, Niseko Gourmet offers provisioning services wherein handpicked Hokkaido produce will be brought to your doorstep, along with all the groceries you need.
However, a day on the slopes can get tiring. If you’re not in the mood to cook, why not order in a gourmet meal? Choose from Niseko Gourmet’s tempting menu and enjoy delicious food in the comfort of your living room. For an indulgent experience, ask our Concierge to set up a Niseko Gourmet dinner in your chalet.
If you feel like heading out, you’ll be spoilt for choice with some of the best restaurants in the area a stone’s throw away. Niseko has a flourishing food scene, with exciting bars, smart eateries and even some fabulous food trucks for a quick bite. Our Concierge will be happy to offer guidance about the best places to eat around your chalet, depending on your personal preferences. They can also make reservations on your behalf, if availability permits.Visit Niseko Gourmet
Dear Team Casi! Thanks for the incredible service, the wonderful small details and the perfect home to relax in after a long day of enjoying the most incredible powder snow. We will certainly be recommending this super place to our friends. Special shout out to Yuuka for taking extra good care of us with the shuttle. Thanks again.19-Feb-2023 - 23-Feb-2023 Aditya K
Very nice and lovely house. We loved the hot tub. Thank you for your welcoming service.21-May-2020 - 22-May-2020 Taku O
Thank you Miyo san and Andrew. House was lovely and we enjoyed the jacuzzi. The BBQ you arranged was very much appreciated.02-May-2020 - 03-May-2020 Akira Y
A really great stay.25-Feb-2020 - 29-Feb-2020 Seth H
Thank you to the team for assisting us throughout our stay at Casi 67 East. We have loved the accommodation and magical location. The little extras like the pick ups and the starter food supplies on arrival were very much appreciated. We hope to be back in the future and would very happily stay at Casi again and would certainly recommend to others.08-Jan-2020 - 14-Jan-2020 Scott M
Thanks to Andrew and his team - we had a great time at Casi 67. This place is more than a rented home - it’s more like a service apartment. They provide free shuttle service, daily basic housekeeping (clearing garbage, change towels, make beds etc). There was an Apple TV with Netflix on 3 TVs, so everyone was happy. We were impressed and we will be back.17-Dec-2019 - 21-Dec-2019 Jaime C
Thank you so much to Andrew, Tom, Alice and the rest of the team in EH. We had a wonderful stay and thank you for the great hospitality you have given us. This is our 2nd time staying here and will definitely come back again. Till then, see you all soon in the near future.11-Dec-2019 - 14-Dec-2019 Wendeline G
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service