Casi 67 East
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Its elegant design, high beam ceilings, heated hardwood floors and spacious living areas make two-bedroom Casi 67 East an ideal alpine retreat for your family.
Fully immerse yourself in Japan’s glorious outdoors by practising your shots in one of the country’s best golf clubs, or by sweeping down the endless ‘champagne powder’ Hirafu is so well-known for.
Centrally located in Hirafu village, yet quietly tucked away from the hustle-bustle, Chalet Casi 67 is a perfect stress-busting winter or summer oasis for a family or a group of friends. It can be rented as a four-bedroom chalet, or as self-contained two-bedroom rentals – Apartment Casi 67 East and Apartment Casi 67 West.
Apartment Casi 67 East bathes in natural daylight and treats its guests to stunning vistas of Mount Yotei. A big draw is the access to a six-seater jacuzzi that can be heated to up to 40 degrees Celsius and with a stereo system, is bound to be your favoured way to unwind after a day outdoors.
The two split king-size bedrooms can be set up for couples or for singles. Each bedroom is fitted with a 32-inch flat-screen Apple TV – great for watching your favourite series before a well-deserved night’s sleep.
With its excellent location, daily housekeeping services from Monday to Saturday and fantastic amenities, Apartment Casi 67 East is a wonderful space to retreat to after spending the day in Hirafu’s awe-inspiring wilderness.
High beam ceilings
Stunning views of Mount Yotei
"Very nice and lovely house. We loved the hot tub. Thank you for your welcoming service."
Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Enjoy up to 15% off on all stays from now until 30 September 2020.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current Covid-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund of the amount paid or a credit for the amount paid that can be used within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same chalet, subject to availability, valid for new bookings received from 19 February 2020 onwards. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 30 September 2020
- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking
Early Bird Discount Rate
Early Bird Discount Rate
Enjoy 10% discount for bookings confirmed from now until 31st August 2020, for stays between 14th December 2020 and 31st March 2021.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|14-Apr-2020 to 22-Nov-2020||298 +||1 night|
|23-Nov-2020 to 13-Dec-2020||313 +||2 nights|
|14-Dec-2020 to 20-Dec-2020||430 +||4 nights|
|21-Dec-2020 to 05-Jan-2021||733 +||7 nights|
This apartment features:
- Two split king-size bedrooms, each with 32-inch flat-screen and Apple TV
- Bathroom with rain shower and bathtub
- Spacious and bright lounge area with two large sofas
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen
- Eight-seater dining table
- Sony HT-ST5000 Dolby Atmos sound bar
- 65-inch 4K LG OLED TV with Apple TV 4k in the living room
- High ceiling and heated hardwood floors
- Touch-panel controlled heated Japanese toilet on the ground floor and upper floor
- Six-person jacuzzi with water temperatures of up to 40 degrees
- Secure dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- On-call driver to and from Hirafu village locations and Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Two-bedroom apartment that can sleep up to 4 guests
- Two king-size beds that can be converted to twins
- Each room is equipped with high-definition TV including Apple TV and a wide range of in-house DVDs
Centrally located in Hirafu’s middle village, Apartment Casi 67 East is only minutes away from the area’s best lunch and dining spots, ranging from casual hangouts such as the Green Farm Café, to Michelin-star fine dining at Kamimura. The apartment is also a stone’s throw from Ebisutei, famous for its hot oden stew and one of the village’s most popular restaurants.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Apartment Casi 67 East is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The apartment is also a fifteen-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to do
Our Concierge team is on-hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you or help rent sports equipment as well as arrange ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season you visit:All year round
- The village of Hirafu is at the centre of a flourishing food scene, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining out. Nothing but the best Kobe beef is served at Steak Rosso Rosso and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido's freshest catch at Ezo's.
- For a bespoke elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is indulgence to the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a popular choice due to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Japanese custom requires that you enter the gender-specific onsen without any clothes on, not even a swimsuit.
- For discerning diners, Hirafu has not one but two Michelin-star restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura – both serving exceptionally fine Japanese fare.
- For a night out around town, we suggest sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
- Hokkaido has many festivals around the year and it is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture of the country. From Jaga Matsuri to Niseko Fireworks Festival, there’s plenty to choose from. Make sure you check the festival calendar for your vacation dates.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. A complimentary shuttle service is offered during winter from your doorstep to the gondola. From the gondola, there are other free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- Kids love tobogganning and tubing down the slopes. Indulge them at Kids Land Annupuri, Niseko Kids at Niseko Village or Hirafu Alpen Kids Park and Zoo, which also has a mini-zoo with penguins, rabbits and llamas.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all skill levels.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu River by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practicing your shots or improving your handicap.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (8)
Taku O, Japan, 21-May-2020 - 22-May-2020Very nice and lovely house. We loved the hot tub. Thank you for your welcoming service.
Akira Y, Japan, 02-May-2020 - 03-May-2020Thank you Miyo san and Andrew. House was lovely and we enjoyed the jacuzzi. The BBQ you arranged was very much appreciated.
Seth H, United States, 25-Feb-2020 - 29-Feb-2020A really great stay.
Imi M, Australia, 09-Feb-2020 - 15-Feb-2020There is honestly nothing more we could have wanted or needed out of our accommodation while in Hirafu. The Elite Havens team was highly responsive, understanding, polite & efficient. The shuttle service made traveling around the village a breeze and the beautiful chalet was perfectly clean everyday thanks to housekeeping. I think we might have had the best place in the whole village, it surpassed our expectations of where we would stay while skiing by a mile. Huge thank you to Andrew, Rochil & the Elite Havens team. We cant wait to come back!
Amelia K, Singapore, 02-Feb-2020 - 08-Feb-2020Dear Andrew, Theresa and Team - Thank you for the hospitality the past week and making our trip to Niseko such a seamless and unforgettable one. The team was super on the ball and well-organised (coming from a festival manager myself). We absolutely adored the chalet. The beds and comforters were extremely soft and snuggly and the biscuits on the first day were the bomb! Thank you for that. We didn't manage to use the jacuzzi this time around but will definitely do so on our next trip here. We wish you good health, stay warm and all the best. PS The snowman's name is Patty.
Scott M, Australia, 08-Jan-2020 - 14-Jan-2020Thank you to the team for assisting us throughout our stay at Casi 67 East. We have loved the accommodation and magical location. The little extras like the pick ups and the starter food supplies on arrival were very much appreciated. We hope to be back in the future and would very happily stay at Casi again and would certainly recommend to others.
Jaime C, Singapore, 17-Dec-2019 - 21-Dec-2019Thanks to Andrew and his team - we had a great time at Casi 67. This place is more than a rented home - it’s more like a service apartment. They provide free shuttle service, daily basic housekeeping (clearing garbage, change towels, make beds etc). There was an Apple TV with Netflix on 3 TVs, so everyone was happy. We were impressed and we will be back.
Wendeline G, Singapore, 11-Dec-2019 - 14-Dec-2019Thank you so much to Andrew, Tom, Alice and the rest of the team in EH. We had a wonderful stay and thank you for the great hospitality you have given us. This is our 2nd time staying here and will definitely come back again. Till then, see you all soon in the near future.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions