The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The six-bedroom fully staffed Villa Mana offers exceptional multi-level living and spectacular rice terrace vistas in the sought-after Canggu area on Bali’s south-west coast.
This is tropical Bali living on a large scale – enormous rooms, high ceilings, oversized furniture. Open plan for easy entertaining, the vast ground level living area flows onto a broad terrace where ancient frangipani trees shade the infinity edge pool, seemingly suspended above the garden and surrounding rice fields. Another terrace on the second floor offers acres of oversized daybeds. Guests may also retreat into the air-conditioned comfort of the large entertainment room and TV room/study or retire to the bedroom suites – all equally spacious, with stunning bathrooms and colossal ceiling-to-floor sliding glass doors opening onto the terrace or garden.
The minimalist modern architecture – clean lines, contemporary furnishings, expanses of polished concrete – imaginatively incorporate local materials to create statement walls of rough-hewn river stone, woven rattan, patterned silk and stained tropical hardwood.
Villa Mana is perfect for extended families or groups of friends who enjoy holidaying together yet appreciate loads of breathing space. Small kids will love the wading pool and baskets of toys, while older kids will be drawn to the mountain bikes, flat ‘football-pitch’ garden, and media room with PlayStation and pool table. And adults may well appreciate the full-time staff complete with resident cook, and myriad private corners where they can slip away from the crowd for some peace and quiet.
Hidden behind high walls in the traditional village of Babakan, afloat on a sea of rice fields, Villa Mana accords guests the privilege of witnessing the rhythms of an authentic and largely unchanged way of life. And yet the 21st Century pleasures of Seminyak are a mere 10km away. Even closer to home are spectacular stretches of black sand beach and world-class surf breaks.
Supersized everything, even the garden
Private home cinema room
Exceptional rice terrace views
Fully set up for families and kids
Abundant spots to live and dine
"What can I say.. you are all amazing. Staff are 5 star from start to finish. Courteous, friendly and highly professional. I will come back and will recommend to everyone. Melkys the best, Chef is awesome. Thank you for making my daughters 18th birthday such a wonderful experience. I am grateful and will have great memories to bring home. This beautiful villa made everything so beautiful but the sunrise made the trip so worth it. Thank you so much we will cherish this truly forever."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Book before 31st January or miss out
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high and peak season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers and subject to availability.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 02-Feb-2019.
Features and amenities
- Spacious communal open air lounge/dining area with 12-seater wooden table, comfortable deep cushioned sofas and Bose sound system
- Chic black décor complementing stone walls and poured concrete floors
- Custom designed furniture
- Casual seating / pool side dining area with 12-seater table
- Enormous air conditioned entertainment room / children’s playroom with 2.3 x 1.2m satellite projection screen TV/ DVD player, PlayStation, pool table, books, toys and games
- Additional air conditioned rooftop TV room with flat screen TV /DVD player and black leather furnishings
- Elaborate hanging gardens, sweeping lawns and tropical palms trees
- 17 x 7 metre infinity-edge swimming pool with timber deck, sunloungers and pool pavilion
- Expansive roof top deck with 180 degree views stretching to the sea, furnished with daybeds, umbrellas and outdoor wooden table for 12
- Amazing rice field views
Upstairs Master Bedrooms
- Two master bedrooms are located at roof top level
- King-size beds crafted in leather, huge mirrors and black lamps
- Walls of glass, and Chinese-styled sliding doors
- Huge en suite bathrooms with dressing area, and walk in rain shower
- Deep Japanese-style wooden bath tubs for two
- Air conditioned
Downstairs Guest Bedrooms
- Three en suite bedrooms on the ground floor
- Glass doors opening onto the lawn
- King-size beds, built in wardrobes and desks
- Partially open air bathrooms with circular bathtub and rain shower
- One of the rooms has leather clad wardrobe, skylight roof, twin vanities and semi private deck with round daybed
- Air conditioned
- Twin beds
- Shared bathroom with adjacent office/store room
- Square tub, and rain shower with pandanus palm that reaches towards the semi-open glass roof
- Air conditioned
Things to doVilla Mana’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Jump on one of the villa’s bicycles and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Villa Mana is close to the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (10 km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (3km) where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions