Tawantok Beach Villas – Villa 2
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Soft white sand, the caress of the sun, warm, glittering blue sea dotted with islands, an opulent infinity-edge pool and a stunning villa from which to enjoy it all.
What more could a person want? Ah, tropical sunsets? Tawantok Beach Villa 2 on Lipa Noi Beach, Koh Samui, has those, too. In fact, that’s what tawantok means – “sunset”.
This wonderful Samui villa evokes the era, not long ago, when all homes in Thailand, no matter how grand, were built in timber, and craftsmanship was at a zenith.
Every room, from the stunning master suite to the lounge and dining pavilion, sits under a traditionally elegant Thai roof. The walls are mostly glass, opening up to the garden and letting in the astonishing ocean view.
The villa has five bedrooms – the master suite and mezzanine room (an ideal family suite), plus four guest rooms. With extra beds, up to 14 guests can be comfortably accommodated.
On the other side of the garden is the living and dining area, with its large rustic table for communal dining and its sink-into-a-reverie sofas. And perfectly placed at one end of the pool, just steps from the sand, is a dining sala that’s always a favourite spot with guests.
The staff – villa manager, chef, housekeepers, gardeners and security guard – seem to know what you want before you realise you want it.
For more energetic guests, the villa has a beautifully maintained tennis court, a kayak and stand-up paddleboard, a beach volleyball net and goals for beach football.
Families love the villa, with children of all ages catered for. There’s the rest of Samui to explore – if you can ever tear yourself away from this delightful Lipa Noi villa.
Absolute beachfront with unforgettable sea views
Classic Thai design with a modern luxury twist
Ideal for families
Superb Thai and Western cuisine
Secluded, yet never far from the island’s fun
"This was our first time in Samui and to stay with Elite havens. Thank you for the impeccable service - the cleanliness of the rooms was tip notch (love how everything was very Eco-Friendly) the quality and the flavor of the food was amazing. Thank you for all the attention and effort you and the entire team made (especially with all the last minute details). Truly magical. Hope to come back again soon."
Rates and availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 45% off from now until 31 March 2021 (excluding stays from 23 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy the inclusions above, plus a day trip to Pig Island.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from now until 29 March 2021
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 22 December 2020 and from 4 January 2021 until 31 March 2021
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and a signature cocktail or glass of wine per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time complimentary day trip to Pig Island for all guests staying at the villa
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 15-Feb-2021.
- With the exception of the playroom and mezzanine bedroom, Tawantok Beach Villa 2 is all at ground level, arranged around a pleasant garden leading to the beachside pool
- Traditional Thai wooden architecture with a modern twist to ensure the utmost in comfort and luxury
- Spacious dining area with huge wooden table seating up to 12, and adjoining kitchen well-equipped for Thai and western cuisine
- Large living area with wide sea views
- Children’s play room upstairs. Study above the master suite
- Air conditioning throughout
- Lipa Noi Beach is just one step beyond the spacious pool
- Large infinity-edge pool
- Beautifully maintained tennis court (shared with Tawantok Beach Villa 1)
- Beachside sala and barbecue for alfresco dining
- Pretty, well maintained garden with fragrant frangipani trees, bougainvillea and lotuses
- Parking space for two cars
- King-size bed with wide garden and ocean views
- Lounge area
- Lounge and dressing room with capacious wardrobe, equipped with safe
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and large bathtub with sea views (shared with mezzanine bedroom).
- Massage bed
- Air conditioning
Mezzanine Room (Over Master Suite)
- Accessed via a spiral staircase from the master suite’s lounge area
- Queen-size bed
- Air conditioning
- Shares master suite bathroom
Guest Rooms 1 to 3
- King-size beds
- Large wardrobe with safe
- Ensuite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower and twin vanities
- Air conditioning
Guest Room 4
- Twin beds
- Large wardrobe with safe
- Ensuite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower and twin vanities
- Air conditioning
Tawantok Beach Villa 2 is an absolute beachfront villa on Koh Samui’s loveliest yet quietest beach, Lipa Noi. This Samui villa looks out west across the Gulf of Siam, with a huge ocean view dotted with islands. It is six minutes from the nearest town, Nathon (good for easy, basic shopping) and 50 minutes from Chaweng, the island’s nexus for shopping, dining and nightlife. . Lipa Noi is 50 minutes drive from Koh Samui airport, while the jetty for the mainland car ferry is 13 minutes away.
Things to do
Koh Samui is not a big island – it’s just under 230 square kilometres, and much of that is still pristine forest-covered hillside – but it offers a wealth of fun and interesting things to do. Let your villa manager know what sort of activities you’re interested in and he or she will help guide your choices and can also arrange transport to take you there.
In the meantime, to whet your appetite, here are some suggestions.
- Dusit Deva Cultural Centre is a slightly eccentric garden filled with creatures from Buddhist and Hindu myths. Kids will love it.
- Koh Samui has two golf courses; Santiburi (18 holes and really distracting ocean views), and Bophut Hills (nine holes).
- Treat the family to Sunday Brunch by the pool at the internationally famed Nikki Beach Club, just a few minutes away along the beach.
- Visit nearby Nathon Walking Street Night Market on Thursdays or the bigger Fisherman’s Village Night Market in Bophut on Fridays.
- Go island hopping! The Ang Thong National Marine Park encompasses a cluster of islands – the ones you can see from Tawantok Beach Villas. The heavily jungled islands are carefully controlled to keep them in pristine natural condition. A trip to them is a must.
- There’s a kite surfing school on the beach at Nathon where you can rent a rig or learn how to do it.
- Regular Thai boxing tournaments are staged at the largest stadium on the island, the Petch Buncha near Chaweng. These are not tourist demo fights; they are the real thing.
- Samui has a number of spectacular waterfalls. We would recommend starting with the Namuang Falls. Take your bathing costume; there’s a very inviting pool at the base of the falls.
- Have an adventure atop Khao Pom mountain on ATVs or the zipline, or just gaze out at the scenery below from the viewpoint.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (20)
Pongdhanin S, Thailand, 23-Oct-2020 - 25-Oct-2020This was our first time in Samui and to stay with Elite havens. Thank you for the impeccable service - the cleanliness of the rooms was tip notch (love how everything was very Eco-Friendly) the quality and the flavor of the food was amazing. Thank you for all the attention and effort you and the entire team made (especially with all the last minute details). Truly magical. Hope to come back again soon.
Vicharat V, Thailand, 11-Aug-2020 - 15-Aug-2020Koh Samui is an unmatched island. Tawantok villa incomparable as well, for the kindness and service of the villa team. Villa manager Khun Luck with leadership skill, chef Sine who makes every meal here delicious and suitable for all ages, maid Noong and Aor take care of the needs of everyone at all times and impressively, handyman Bau and Sak take care of the place and equipment for everyone to play and have fun rest, and security Chet take care of us to sleep comfortably. Everyone should be inscribed in history of Tawantok villa. Of course, it is in the memory of all of us. Thank you very much
Malin O, Sweden, 22-Dec-2019 - 04-Jan-2020Thank you for two amazing weeks! Everything has been wonderful and you have treated us with such kindness
Mehreen D, Pakistan, 25-Oct-2019 - 28-Oct-2019Khun Luck and her staff are simply amazing! Our holiday was simply perfect because of them. The Villa, pool, beach and all the facilities have been great. We do not want to leave!
Sandeep R, India, 30-Sep-2019 - 04-Oct-2019The villas are unforgettable. We had a great time here the staff and service is excellent. Special thanks to Luck for all her help we would love to come again.
Zhaoli L, Thailand, 17-Aug-2019 - 21-Aug-2019Dear all Thai friends, Thank you very much for all. Very grateful for your team taking care and very sweet service. We will be expecting a next trip again. Thank you nice people! Good Luck!
Akash K, India, 10-Aug-2019 - 15-Aug-2019Dearest Luck, Ning, Nim and Jaree, You made a beautiful experience happen for our family. The place of course, but it is you who makes the experience wonderful. The food was light, fresh, always delicious for kids and the adults with so many different taste. How do you manage to always smile when the kids scream for coconuts and we beg for tea? Thank you. You made a wonderful family holiday happen.
Mario D, China, 01-Aug-2019 - 05-Aug-2019To All, Much too beautiful a location, far too comfortable house. Ridiculously kind staff, terribly short stay. K.Luck and her staff made our stay much more than just a holiday. Looking forward to coming back again !
Subhash R, Vietnam, 25-Jul-2019 - 28-Jul-2019Dear Lovely Staff at Tawantok Beach Villa 2, Thank you for your smiles, friendliness, and care during our stay here! This was a vacation to remember. It is baby Tim's first trip, so it is extra special for the whole family. The delicious meals we had by the beach side/pool side were so magical. We had so much fun swimming, reading, playing football and volleyball by the beach, playing card games, and relaxing. We are so happy with the beautiful memories we made here. We wish you all the beast and many smiles to come. With Love, the Gowda-Vu family
YA0 W, China, 16-Jul-2019 - 21-Jul-2019Dear Luck and All Staff at Tawantok, We are greatly thankful to your services and assistance for us in the past five days. The staff are friendly and warm and we really enjoyed the meals and the views. Luck you are patient and amazing, so thank you for helping us with the traveling plans and car renting. We are satisfied with most of things that you provided us and hope you guys will have a great 2019!
Alexandra P, Australia, 22-Jun-2019 - 29-Jun-2019Dear Tawantok Staff, Thank you so much for taking great care of us during our stay. All 10 of us have loved this villa. The delicious food, the perfectly made beds and the welcoming, friendly staff. Thank you. We absolutely loved our stay here in Koh Samui. From relaxing by the pool to all our lovely meals, it will be a holiday that we will never forget. "Milanda" This has been the best stay in Thailand that we could have asked for! I loved all of the delicious Thai meals and would love to come back one day ! Thank You !! "Kate" :) Thank you so much to all of the staff at Tawantok for an amazing stay in Koh Samui. It has exceeded all of my expectations with its incredible service, beautiful food and stunning location. I enjoyed every minute. "Anna" Thank you Luck, Ning, Aor and all the other wonderful staff at Tawantok 2, We had a fantastic week here in paradise. "Alex, Mark, Dugald, Helen, Juliet, Sylvia, Miranda" :), Victoria
Paul P, Thailand, 16-May-2019 - 20-May-2019Dear Tawantok staff, This truly has been the perfect stay for me and my 8 friends from the States. We did not understand what villa living was all about until we got to Tawantok villas. My friends were blown away from the service, hospitality and attention to detail. Luck was a great quarterback and helped us address all requests and meal orders. Yvette and I both agree that this stay was the perfect way to end our 12 days vacation in Asia. My friends that are continuing their trip, jokingly said that after their stay at Tawantok that will be all downhill from here. Again thank you so much for an amazing introduction to Koh Samui and the villa life. Love, the Americans from New York/DC, Paul, Yvette C.
Elaine L, Australia, 20-Apr-2019 - 26-Apr-2019Dear Luck and staff at Tawantok Villa Thank you for making this an unforgettable experience for the whole family. We have truly had an incredible time this trip. The hospitality and service has been top notch and the food has been splendid. We also appreciate the service of the caretakers of the villa who have been working hard to ensure that our holiday is very comfortable. Thanks again for the wonderful time and we will definitely consider coming back. Also thanks for saving the paddle board! regards, Tai family
Prashant G, India, 17-Feb-2019 - 22-Feb-2019Dear Tawantok Staff, Thank you for a lovely stay! We were so touched by your hospitality and kindness, the food, the service, activities....everything was fantastic! We are sad to have and go back to reality! We will definitely will visit again soon. Big hugs and Thank you so much. Hugs, Prashant G. Family
Yao J, Hong Kong, 03-Feb-2019 - 07-Feb-2019Dear Luck and Staff at Tawantok Villas, Thank you for making this an unforgettable experience for the whole family, we have truly had an incredible time this trip. The hospitality and service has been top-match and the food has been special. We also appreciate the service of the villa team who have been working hard to ensure that are holiday is very comfortable. Thanks again for the wonderful time and we will definitely consider coming back. Regards, Tai Family
Anuj G, India, 03-Aug-2018 - 06-Aug-2018It was a pleasure staying at the villa and we thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality and prompt service of the staff. The property is beautiful and it is elevated by your warmth! Would recommend it to everyone we know.
Burman A, Kazakhstan, 18-Mar-2018 - 26-Mar-2018It was a wonderful pastime and beautiful rest. Everything was just wonderful - sea, food, weather, recreation program. Special thanks to Miss Luck and her team- such wonderful, kind and sympathetic people. Thank you.
Hui Hoon C, Singapore, 10-Mar-2018 - 14-Mar-2018Thank you for your exceptional hospitality. Everything was well taken care of. The kids especially love playing by the pool. The pristine beach just in front of the villa adds a touch of charm to the whole place. My family and I would definitely revisit when we return to Koh Samui.
Yuting M, China, 16-Feb-2018 - 22-Feb-2018So glad to meet you all, it’s been wonderful with you for the past few days, your service made my whole family very happy, please accept my sincere gratitude.
Anastasia S, Russia, 05-Feb-2018 - 15-Feb-2018Our family has been staying in Villa Tawantok from 5th to 15th of February 2018. We want to pass great regards and appreciation to villa staff, chef and villa manager for their kindness and attention, for very good service and lovely atmosphere. Thank you so much! We will be back! See you!
Last viewed villas