Tawantok Beach Villas – Villa 1
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Soft white sand, the caress of the sun, warm, glittering blue sea dotted with islands, an opulent infinity-edge pool and a stunning villa from which to enjoy it all.
What more could a person want? Ah, tropical sunsets? Tawantok Beach Villa 1 on Lipa Noi Beach, Koh Samui, has those, too. In fact, that’s what tawantok means – “sunset”.
This wonderful Samui villa evokes the era, not long ago, when all homes in Thailand, no matter how grand, were built in timber, and craftsmanship was at a zenith.
Every room, from the stunning master suite to the lounge and dining pavilion, sits under a traditionally elegant Thai roof. The walls are mostly glass, opening up to the garden and letting in the astonishing ocean view.
The villa has five bedrooms – including a queen-bedded mezzanine above the master bedroom which makes an ideal family suite, plus four guest rooms. With extra beds, up to 14 guests can be comfortably accommodated.
On the other side of the garden is the living and dining area, with its large rustic table for communal dining and its sink-into-a-reverie sofas. And perfectly placed at one end of the pool, just steps from the sand, is a dining sala that’s always a favourite spot with guests.
The staff – villa manager, chef, housekeepers, gardeners and security guard – seem to know what you want before you realise you want it.
For more energetic guests, the villa has a beautifully maintained tennis court, a kayak and stand-up paddleboard, a beach volleyball net and goals for beach football.
Families love the villa, with children of all ages catered for. There’s the rest of Samui to explore – if you can ever tear yourself away from this delightful Lipa Noi beach villa.
Absolute beachfront with unforgettable sea views
Classic Thai design with a modern luxury twist
Ideal for families
Superb Thai and Western cuisine
Secluded, yet never far from the island’s fun
"Thank you so much for taking such great care of all of us this week. We could not have asked for a more wonderful holiday. Your exceptional service and kindness are greatly appreciated. We all hope to come back to Tawantok to visit soon."
Rates and Real time availability
- Stays of 2 nights or more enjoy 30% off from now until 17 December 2020.
- Stays of 3 nights or more enjoy 30% plus early check-in or late check-out, complimentary welcome amenities and a Thai family-style dinner.
- Stays of 5 nights or more enjoy 35% off, the inclusions above, plus a day trip to Pig Island and a complimentary one-way airport transfer.
- Stays of 7 nights or more enjoy all of the inclusions above, plus in-villa babysitting service, children's gift pack and complimentary roundtrip airport transfers.
- Additional discounts available for stays of 10 nights or longer. Contact email@example.com for longer stay prices.
At Elite Havens, we understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current COVID-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund. Terms and conditions apply. Book with confidence and stay safe, book an elite haven.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for new bookings received from 27 August 2020 until 15 December 2020
- Valid for stays from 27 August 2020 until 17 December 2020
- Minimum stays of 2 nights
- May not be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early check-in/late check-out is subject to availability
- Complimentary welcome amenities include a fruit and snacks basket, and an evening cocktail per guest
- One-time Thai family-style dinner per stay for all guests staying at the villa, excluding beverages
- One-time complimentary day trip to Pig Island for all guests staying at the villa
- One-time complimentary in-villa babysitting service for 8 hours
- Guaranteed refund conditions apply at the time of booking
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Oct-2020.
- With the exception of the play room and mezzanine bedroom, Tawantok Beach Villa 1 is all at ground level, arranged around a pleasant garden leading to the beachside pool
- Traditional Thai wooden architecture with a modern twist to ensure the utmost in comfort and luxury
- Spacious dining area with huge wooden table seating up to 12, and adjoining kitchen well-equipped for Thai and western cuisine
- Large living area with wide sea views
- Children’s play room upstairs. Study above the master suite
- Air conditioning throughout
- Lipa Noi Beach is just one step beyond the spacious pool
- Large infinity-edge pool
- Beautifully maintained tennis court (shared with Tawantok Beach Villa 2)
- Beachside sala and barbecue for alfresco dining
- Pretty, well-maintained garden with fragrant frangipani trees, bougainvillea and lotuses
- Parking space for two cars
- King-size bed with wide garden and ocean views
- Lounge area and dressing room with capacious wardrobe, equipped with safe
- Ensuite bathroom with rain shower and large bathtub with sea views (shared with mezzanine bedroom)
- Massage bed
- Air conditioning
- Accessed via a spiral staircase from the master suite’s lounge area
- Queen-size bed
- Air conditioning
- Shares master suite bathroom
Guest Rooms 1 to 3
- King-size beds
- Large wardrobe with safe
- Ensuite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower and twin vanities
- Air conditioning
Guest Room 4
- Twin beds
- Large wardrobe with safe
- Ensuite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower and twin vanities
- Air conditioning
Tawantok Beach Villa 1 is an absolute beachfront villa on Koh Samui’s loveliest yet quietest beach, Lipa Noi. This Samui villa looks out west across the Gulf of Siam, with a huge ocean view dotted with islands. It is six minutes from the nearest town, Nathon (good for easy, basic shopping) and 50 minutes from Chaweng, the island’s nexus for shopping, dining and nightlife. Lipa Noi is 50 minutes drive from Koh Samui airport, while the jetty for the mainland car ferry is 13 minutes away.
Things to do
Koh Samui is not a big island – it’s just under 230 square kilometres, and much of that is still pristine forest-covered hillside – but it offers a wealth of fun and interesting things to do. Let your villa manager know what sort of activities you’re interested in and he or she will help guide your choices and can also arrange transport to take you there.
In the meantime, to whet your appetite, here are some suggestions.
- Dusit Deva Cultural Centre is a slightly eccentric garden filled with creatures from Buddhist and Hindu myths. Kids will love it.
- Koh Samui has two golf courses; Santiburi (18 holes and really distracting ocean views), and Bophut Hills (nine holes).
- Treat the family to Sunday Brunch by the pool at the internationally famed Nikki Beach Club, just a few minutes away along the beach.
- Visit nearby Nathon Walking Street Night Market on Thursdays or the bigger Fisherman’s Village Night Market in Bophut on Fridays.
- Go island hopping! The Ang Thong National Marine Park encompasses a cluster of islands – the ones you can see from Tawantok Beach Villas. The heavily jungled islands are carefully controlled to keep them in pristine natural condition. A trip to them is a must.
- There’s a kite surfing school on the beach at Nathon where you can rent a rig or learn how to do it.
- Regular Thai boxing tournaments are staged at the largest stadium on the island, the Petch Buncha near Chaweng. These are not tourist demo fights; they are the real thing.
- Samui has a number of spectacular waterfalls. We would recommend starting with the Namuang Falls. Take your bathing costume; there’s a very inviting pool at the base of the falls.
- Have an adventure atop Khao Pom mountain on ATVs or the zipline, or just gaze out at the scenery below from the viewpoint.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (24)
Sarah G, Australia, 20-Feb-2020 - 28-Feb-2020Thank you so much for taking such great care of all of us this week. We could not have asked for a more wonderful holiday. Your exceptional service and kindness are greatly appreciated. We all hope to come back to Tawantok to visit soon.
Caitlin S, Australia, 17-Jan-2020 - 21-Jan-2020Thank you for the wonderful experience! Your staff was so kind and friendly. The villa is beautiful and the food was amazing. We were truly so happy for the last three days and had so much fun. Hope to come back some day. Love
Mr Konstantin B, Russia, 09-Jan-2020 - 16-Jan-2020We had unforgettable time during our vacation. Everything was perfect: hospitality, amazing food, staff at villa know very well how to serve! Thank you Luck for the incredible ability to make our vacation perfect!
Frederic B, Thailand, 21-Dec-2019 - 04-Jan-2020Thank you to all team for their kindness, smile, very good cooking, special for the Chef and attentive service. We have had a marvelous time and you make it a special souvenir.
Michael C, Canada, 03-Nov-2019 - 06-Nov-2019We had an amazing holiday here! Khun Luck and her staff are professional attentive and friendly. Villa is in a very good condition, clean and excellent facilities. The staff set up everything for us including the mah jong! the food is so yummy and worth of money BBQ dinner was the highlight of our trip in which the staff set up the place so romantic for us. Thank you for everything, we will return and refer more friend to come !
Mehreen D, Pakistan, 25-Oct-2019 - 28-Oct-2019Khun Luck and her staff are simply amazing! Our holiday was simply perfect because of them. The villa, pool, beach and all the facilities have been great. We don not want to leave!
John M, Thailand, 10-Oct-2019 - 13-Oct-2019Difficult to fault, fantastic staff, very accommodating to our every wish. Difficult place to leave after such a wonderful time stays.
Sandeep R, India, 30-Sep-2019 - 04-Oct-2019The villas are unforgettable. We had a great time here. The staff and service was excellent. Special thanks to Luck for all her help we would love to come back again.
Karthik Y, India, 11-Sep-2019 - 14-Sep-2019The villa is fabulous! Staff service is unforgettable, food is better than 5 star hotel near by. We have visited nearby 5 star hotel and we decided to have food in the villa, your manager and staff is attentive and offer good service. Keep it up. We look forward to visit again in future.
GUERARD T, France, 03-Aug-2019 - 16-Aug-2019We had a really great time in family in Tawantok Villa. Luck and the cutie team are professional and kind, the chef was amazing. Thanks for everything. So sad to leave this paradise. Hope to see you again.
Peng W, China, 17-Jul-2019 - 24-Jul-2019Dear Tawantok Team, We are very grateful for Villa Manager K.Luck and villa team’s sweet service. We love the delicious food here. This is a perfect trip to us.
Will B, Australia, 27-May-2019 - 31-May-2019Fabulous! Our group of 8 had an incredible time. Nothing was too much trouble for the team, all of the staff were friendly and super helpful. Special thanks to Luck for all her help. We will be back again one day.
Neryn B, Singapore, 26-May-2019 - 27-May-2019Tennis team from Singapore had a fabulous time bonding, playing tennis, and enjoying a birthday celebration one evening. Each night we had a game night which we all participated. We ate, drank and danced the night away. The food was absolutely amazing. The view was amazing, even as we watched the storm coming through. Definitely a trip we will never forget.
Yanjun F, Thailand, 17-May-2019 - 20-May-201917-20 May 2019 A great stay! Kids enjoyed themselves thoroughly with the toys and facilities, and adults had a relaxing time. Food was great and we felt taken care of by the crew. The Apple TV was a great touch! We appreciate that the villa is clean and well maintained. Hardly any mosquitoes and flies! Thanks to Khun Luck for coordinating our stay. The Furtado family
Marks Family, Australia, 14-Apr-2019 - 21-Apr-2019Thank you so much Luck and your Team for looking after our family so superbly. Your attention to detail was amazing and we appreciated everything you all did to make our anniversary so very special. Tawantok Beach Villas are amazing in a beautiful location and we will all have very special memories to last a lifetime.
Polina P, Indonesia, 03-Mar-2019 - 31-Mar-2019This was wonderful, it is the best place out of all the places I've visited in Thailand. Thank you to the team.
Nicholas E, Singapore, 20-Jan-2019 - 24-Jan-2019We stayed here and we had an amazing stay. Luck and the team looked after us extremely well. All of the staff were really attentive without being intrusive, a real pleasure to be here. We hope to visit again when we can get some additional family to join us. The day trip organized to the Eco Marine Park was really special also. Thank you Luck and team for all you had work and for taking care of us all.
Hun-Li W, Hong Kong, 13-Jan-2019 - 18-Jan-2019Thank you to the whole team for making our stay such an enjoyable one. The villa is lovely and is always so well taken care of, the food is fantastic - the Tom Yum was a favourite. The staff are all friendly, hospitality and professional and made us feel at home. Special Thanks to Luck for helping us arrange transport and being a fantastic leader to the team. Thanks to Ning for taking care of us and Khun Porn for making our room up so nice everyday. Thank you to the chefs and security and a big thank you to the man who caught that snake.
Fahad K, Thailand, 28-Dec-2018 - 01-Jan-2019Thank you for an amazing stay at this villa. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful - we couldn't have asked for a better team. What really impressed us was the tidiness and cleanliness of the villa - which made our stay that much more comfortable. The food was fantastic and the chef had no issue with any dietary restrictions. Overall, the service and villa is amazing and exceeded our expectations. Thank you for making our trip to Koh Samui a special one.
Annick N, France, 30-Nov-2018 - 07-Dec-2018It was just a unique experience - great service, great people and great smiles. We sure will be back. all was perfect. Thanks again to the team.
Alan R, Hong Kong, 22-Oct-2018 - 29-Oct-2018Upon our arrival at the villa the team made it special from the minute we arrived till the minute we left. Nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with smile, seamlessly organized - from the menu choices and in house spa. The whole villa is designed to provide enough space for everyone to chill out and has a large edge pool that is really enjoying and also super attentive staff like Luck seems to know what you want before we do - allowing me to have a cooking from their good chef at the villa. Nice experience and must stay again.
Kin C, Hong Kong, 10-Oct-2018 - 14-Oct-2018Second time staying at this villa - good weather, good place, good people, good food. Excellent services. See you next time.
Knita M, India, 21-Sep-2018 - 24-Sep-2018Thank you Baan Tawantok. Luck and her team made this celebrations absolutely brilliant and memorable. You are fantastic. It will always stay very special for us.
Paul and Carol, Canada, 04-Jul-2018 - 14-Jul-2018Absolutely outstanding! We have been treated like royalty with such kindness and attention to every detail. It was such a good experience that we would like to return as soon as possible with the WHOLE family. Everything was an experience, the food, the table settings and the service. We were a mixed group of people from grandparents to young children, we enjoyed all the amenities, pool (especially), kayak, tennis court.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions