Sekka Ni 1
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With Hirafu as its beating heart, the Niseko area has fast become one of Japan’s most coveted holiday destinations. Yet, despite its stellar rise as a world-class mountain resort, Hirafu village has kept its charming laid-back vibe.
The same can be said for the modern studio apartment Sekka Ni 1 which would perfectly suit friends or a couple looking for a cosy home to return to after a day of skiing, rafting or playing golf.
Apartment Sekka Ni 1’s living and sleeping area is bright and airy. It includes a comfortable queen-size bed which, combined with the fresh mountain air this area is so well-known for, will provide you with an awesome night’s sleep.
Fitted with a large bathroom which has a shower and a bathtub – fantastic for soaking those tired muscles after a long day outdoors – Apartment Sekka Ni 1 is also furnished with a well-equipped kitchenette which can be closed off from the lounge with a sliding partition.
Not that you’ll need to worry about cooking of course. Although located on a quiet road, the apartment is a mere stone’s throw from some of Hirafu’s best restaurants and bars. From casual eateries to Michelin-star dining, and from quirky bars to late-night DJ sets, you’re never far away from the village’s famed après-ski activities.
Thanks to its convenient location, stylish simplicity, and great amenities, Apartment Sekka Ni 1 is a delightful base to explore Hirafu from, both in winter and in summer.
Bright and airy living spaces
Close to many eateries and classy restaurants
A short stroll to traditional and modern onsens
"The help from the staff at elite havens was tremendous. From check-in, when Alice drove us to and from our previous accommodation to grab our stuff, to the check-out courtesy ride to the welcome centre, the stay was as easy as could be! Great staff at Elite Havens, everyone was very helpful and nice :)"
Rates and Real time availability
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Book with Confidence & Stay Safe
Enjoy up to 15% off on all stays from now until 30 September 2020.
We understand that flexibility is required for travel planning in the current Covid-19 scenario, so should your flights be cancelled or a government travel advisory require you to be quarantined, we guarantee a full refund of the amount paid or a credit for the amount paid that can be used within 12 months of your check-in date, in the same chalet, subject to availability, valid for new bookings received from 19 February 2020 onwards. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & conditions:
- Discounts valid only for new bookings received from 19 February 2020, and for stays before 30 September 2020
- Guaranteed refund or credit conditions apply at the time of booking
Early Bird Discount Rate
Early Bird Discount Rate
Enjoy 10% discount for bookings confirmed from now until 31st August 2020, for stays between 14th December 2020 and 31st March 2021.
This apartment features:
- Spacious living and sleeping area with stunning views of Mount Yotei
- Comfortable queen-size bed
- Large bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Well-equipped modern kitchenette that can be closed off with a partition
- Dining table for two
- Secure and heated dry room for skis and other outdoor equipment
- Barbecue (extra)
- Daily housekeeper from Monday to Saturday
- On-call driver to and from locations in the village and the Grand Hirafu ski gondola
- Can be combined with the one-bed studio apartment Sekka Ni 2 and/or two-bedroom Sekka Ni 3
- Features 1 bedroom with a queen-size bed
- Fully equipped with a 32-inch Smart TV with Apple TV
Apartment Sekka Ni 1 is located in Hirafu’s middle village, close to some of its best eateries, including Rin Japanese Restaurant and Niseko’s Yummy Pizza – excellent choices when all that outdoor activity has you craving for some necessary carbs.
Don’t let heavy snowfall deter you from having a good time. Many of Hirafu’s pavements are heated which means you’ll be able to reach your destination ‘slip and slide’-free. There’s an excellent range of evening entertainment venues in the village, from the quirky Bar Gyu with its exceptional range of rare Japanese whiskies, to live music and late-night DJ sets at Wild Bill’s.
After a long day in the great outdoors, there’s no better way to relax than by visiting one of the many thermal spas or ‘onsen’. Apartment Sekka Ni 1 is close to Hotel Hirafutei Onsen and Hotel Alpen Onsen – both renowned for their beautiful facilities and excellent rejuvenation treatments.
The apartment is also a ten-minute walk or a short drive from the Grand Hirafu ski gondola which gives you access to some of the area’s steepest slopes and also caters well to beginners. Simply call one of our on-call drivers to drive you there in the morning and pick you up again in the afternoon.
Things to do
Our Concierge team is on-hand to give you all the local information you need. They can also make restaurant reservations for you or help rent sports equipment as well as arrange ski lift passes. With our competent team at your service, leave all your worries behind. Though the area has a plethora of activities, here are our top choices for things to do in Niseko, regardless of the season you visit:All year round
- The village of Hirafu is at the centre of a flourishing food scene, so you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to dining out. Nothing but the best Kobe beef is served at Steak Rosso Rosso and if you prefer seafood, we suggest trying out some of Hokkaido's freshest catch at Ezo's.
- For a bespoke elevated dining experience, Niseko Gourmet can arrange for a special meal to be cooked in your own chalet by one of Japan’s finest chefs. From a traditional sushi bar to an intimate sukiyaki meal, this is indulgence to the next level. Gourmet food delivery and grocery shopping are also offered in case you prefer to self-cater.
- Hirafu has steadily built a reputation as one of Hokkaido's prime health and wellness resorts. Relax those sore muscles in Hotel Niseko Alpen's volcanic hot spring (or 'onsen') – a popular choice due to its stunning mountain views, 25-metre pool and high-tech infrared light stone sauna. Japanese custom requires that you enter the gender-specific onsen without any clothes on, not even a swimsuit.
- For discerning diners, Hirafu has not one but two Michelin-star restaurants – Kamimura and Ichimura – both serving exceptionally fine Japanese fare.
- For a night out around town, we suggest sampling rare Japanese whiskies at Bar Gyu or the vast selection of Japanese craft beers at Mick's. If you still have energy left, be sure to check out Wild Bill's for live music and late-night DJ sets.
- Explore some of the area's local museums on a rainy afternoon. The architecturally striking Shu Ogawara Museum of Art in nearby Kutchan is an ode to one of Hokkaido's most famous painters. With its display of colourful art pieces by the artist himself, as well as its seasonal exhibits and regular classical concerts, it is well-worth a visit any time of the year. Located right opposite the Museum of Art is the Kutchan Natural History Museum which hosts fascinating exhibits about the local fauna and the area's rich local history.
- Hokkaido has many festivals around the year and it is a great way to immerse yourself in the culture of the country. From Jaga Matsuri to Niseko Fireworks Festival, there’s plenty to choose from. Make sure you check the festival calendar for your vacation dates.
- The property is located one kilometre from the Grand Hirafu Gondola which gives you access to some of the area's steepest slopes, as well as some great beginner runs. A complimentary shuttle service is offered during winter from your doorstep to the gondola. From the gondola, there are other free shuttle buses that will take you to any of the other Niseko resorts.
- Whether you're a first-timer trying to familiarise yourself with a pair of skis or an accomplished snowboarder trying to perfect your turns, the Niseko Grand Hirafu Snow School has a wide range of lessons and programmes available which cater to all levels.
- Driving a snow mobile is an exhilarating way to explore Hirafu's incredible scenery. From adventurous guided tours speeding down forested trails, to skidding along the snow on a banana boat, there are plenty of options available for safe and exciting family fun.
- Kids love tobogganning and tubing down the slopes. Indulge them at Kids Land Annupuri, Niseko Kids at Niseko Village or Hirafu Alpen Kids Park and Zoo, which also has a mini-zoo with penguins, rabbits and llamas.
- For those slightly more adventurous we can recommend Niseko's specialist mountain guides. Highly trained in rock climbing, ice climbing, mountaineering and off-piste skiing, their incredible knowledge and understanding of the local terrain will provide you with an unforgettable experience of the area's wild backcountry in the safest possible way.
- Regularly hosting Japan's largest cycling race – the 'Tour de Hokkaido' – Hirafu is a much-loved cycling destination thanks to its stunning landscape, comfortable summers, excellent cycling facilities and wide variety of cycling trails which cater to all skill levels.
- Come spring, the snowmelt raises the water levels of the Shiribetsu River by almost two metres, making it ideal for white water rafting. A 12 km-long course runs from Hirafu Station to Niseko Station across Japan's cleanest river. Although it will take you past a number of exciting challenges, the course is easy enough to navigate while enjoying the valley's stunning beauty.
- With its elevated rope courses, zip-lines, free-fall platforms, bouncy slides and horse rides, the recreational park PURE provides a wonderful day-out for children and adults of all ages.
- The 18-hole, 73 par Niseko Village Golf Course is considered the jewel in the crown of Hokkaido's golf scene, thanks to its excellent facilities and the area's dry and pleasant summers. With the photogenic Mount Yotei in the background, we really can't think of a better place for practicing your shots or improving your handicap.
Guest reviews - View all reviews (7)
Victor H, Australia, 21-Feb-2020 - 27-Feb-2020The help from the staff at elite havens was tremendous. From check-in, when Alice drove us to and from our previous accommodation to grab our stuff, to the check-out courtesy ride to the welcome centre, the stay was as easy as could be! Great staff at Elite Havens, everyone was very helpful and nice :)
Alana E, United States, 04-Feb-2020 - 10-Feb-2020Our stay at Sekka Ni 1 was amazing! The property has Elite Havens drivers that can take you to the Hirafu lifts each day and they even helped with transportation to and from the property. We were a short walk away from many restaurants and the main part of town. We were also provided a package of breakfast food for a few days. This is the perfect spot for a couple to stay!
Rachael T, Australia, 28-Dec-2019 - 07-Jan-2020We had a wonderful time! Thank you for the stay! The service from the Elite Havens pick up/ drop off team was lovely! Location was central and easy to get to places on foot.
Justin D, Australia, 14-Dec-2019 - 21-Dec-2019A massive thank you for all the kindness and attention to detail you have provided in making this a killer time for us (we are having a belated/extra 20 year wedding anniversary of sorts). You have all far exceeded our expectations and we are just so content with everything (some extra snow would be nice if you can swing that too). Also wanted to say a particular shout out for taking care of our trash and washing up our kitchen and everything else. We weren’t aware that that level of service was part of the accommodation so it was a very pleasant surprise.
Yifan X, United States, 05-Dec-2019 - 10-Dec-2019The place is super Japanese style, very cozy. They have cleaning people come every day to wash my dishes and clean my room. They have a concierge team, OMG! They helped me book lift tickets and bus tickets (hard to do as foreigner and if you miss the timing, you have to pay 300 USD for private ride from Sapporo). They also have private shuttle service that takes you from home to lift, to supermarket, and to random places free of charge as long as the destination is within Hirafu region. They have 2 cars running the the area. Finally, the highlight, they prepare newly bought bread, eggs, milk, bacon, juice, and butter in the fridge before I arrived! I have never been to an Airbnb that buys me food. Would definitely come back!
Chen Y, China, 29-Nov-2019 - 02-Dec-2019Wonderful, cosy studio apartment in great location close to restaurants - good for a couple. Well equipped with a kitchen and washing machine - they even had some complimentary breakfast foods. Andrew was very generous to pick us up at Kutchan station on arrival and also take us to the coach for an early morning check out. Highly recommended.
Nan Jie C, Singapore, 23-Oct-2019 - 25-Oct-2019The home is modern and comfortable. The kitchen is very well equipped. It is also very thoughtful of you to provide food for self cooking of breakfast. The little touches like condiments and butter is much appreciated. The location is also very good as it is close to many streets. Also appreciate the personal attention of Andrew to meet us at the house and show us around and to arrange for collection of a parcel that was sent here. Thank you Andrew for your attention to detail.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions