Villa The Beji
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Dreaming of an insta-perfect villa vacation? A private sanctuary in peaceful surroundings yet close to cocktails-at-sunset surfing beaches and hipster-cool restaurants? It doesn’t get any better than Villa The Beji, a sprawling six-bedroom garden estate in the heart of Canggu on Bali’s south-western coast.
With multiple pavilions and a massive amount of space, this spectacular no-expense-spared villa ticks all the boxes for two or three families (or a group of discerning friends) who love holidaying together, yet welcome some breathing space away from the crowd. Guests enjoy their own private retreats as every bedroom is set in an individual pavilion complete with large terrace and semi-garden bathroom with tub for two. A pair of enormous master suites mirror each other across the length of the pool while the four guest pavilions are arranged in pairs on either side of the lawn.
Plentiful living areas include an air-conditioned media room with 60-inch TV and digital movie library, and a Japanese tatami style massage area encircled by a koi pond. Throughout, contemporary furniture and luxury fittings sit comfortably under vaulted ironwood roofs.
The villa’s magnificent 21-metre pool is the visual and social focus, with single and double loungers on the sun deck and lawn, surrounded by frangipanis and palms. In an area of the estate edged by rice fields, the sports hub boasts a floodlit tennis court, air-conditioned gym, mini football pitch, basketball hoop and a trampoline.
But with such a fabulous setting, extensive range of facilities, and smiling full-time staff to pamper your every whim — including a villa manager and a competent chef, who’s to say you’ll want to leave?
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa The Beji is located in the heart of Canggu a few kilometres north of Seminyak and only 500 metres from Finns Recreation Club. Though hidden down a quiet lane edged by rice fields, the area’s many hipster cafes — among them newcomers Parachute and Savage Kitchen — are a stroll away. A five-minute drive, and you’re at Finns Beach Club and the expanse of black volcanic sand at Berawa Beach — perfect for surfing, sunset walks and people-watching. And in 15 minutes you can be in the heart of Seminyak, with its myriad acclaimed restaurants, boutiques and spas.More information for Things to do
Villa The Beji’s manager has a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings. Chat to the staff too, as they provide an interesting insight into aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Spend a few hours or a day at Finns Beach Club, relaxing on a beachfront double daybed, sipping champagne while watching the surfers ride the waves.
- Take advantage of to Bali’s prestigious Finns Recreation Club, and enjoy world-class facilities including a 25-metre lap pool, water park with slides, covered tennis courts, squash courts, a state-of-the-art gym, soccer field, and a wide range of classes including yoga and Pilates.
- Spend the day, or even just a morning or sunset, at one of the many beaches that can be found within easy drive of the villa, and enjoy a snack, a meal or a cold drink at one of the bars and restaurants that line the sands. Take care when swimming, however, as the waves can be a little rough at times. Remember to swim between the flags and look out for small children.
- Take a ride into Seminyak to enjoy a shopping spree at the boutiques along the streets of this most fashionable neighbourhood. Pamper yourself in a spa, dine well at one of the many great restaurants found here, or soak up the sun at a hip beach club.
- Desa Seni at Berawa Beach, is an eco-friendly village resort providing an authentic Indonesian experience through the exploration of culture, art and yoga. The resort offers a wide variety of yoga classes and also has its own spa.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques. The hotel's restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Villa The Beji is only 13km from Tanah Lot’s famous sea temple, one of the most sacred temples in Bali and also one of its most popular tourist attractions. Although in peak season you can expect a lot of people and camera phones at sunset, an early morning visit (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (eatery) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- A great day out for kids of all ages, Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Large open-sided living pavilion overlooking the garden and pool
- Open-sided dining pavilion with 4m teakwood table and bench seating for 16+.
- Two further open-sided lounge pavilions between the guest bedrooms
- Upper level air-conditioned media room with 60-inch screen TV, DVD player, home theatre sound system, Playstation 4, books, board games and toys, and rooftop terrace
- Well-equipped European kitchen
- Gym pavilion with treadmill, cross-trainer, rowing machine, and free weights
- Alfresco terrace lounge with all-weather rattan seating
- 21m x10m pool with two shallow areas separated from the main pool by stepping stones
- Pool deck with double loungers and parasols; more sun loungers resting on the lawn
- Large garden with manicured lawn, koi ponds, water features, mature trees and tropical blooms
- Flood-lit tennis court, basketball hoop, soccer nets, and trampoline
Two master suites
- King-size four-poster bed with King Koil mattress on parquet flooring under a vaulted ironwood-lined roof
- Seating area and 32-inch TV and DVD player
- Cooled by air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Walk-through dressing area with extensive shelving
- Enormous semi-alfresco bathroom with twin basins, rain shower and statement bathtub set into a teakwood platform
- Large balcony with armchairs and built-in daybeds, and direct access to the pool
Two king-bedded guest pavilions
- King-size four-poster bed with King Koil mattress and cotton bedding
- Teakwood parquet flooring and vaulted ironwood-lined roof
- 32-inch TV and DVD player
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
- Walk through wardrobe
- Garden bathroom with statement sunken bathtub, twin basins and rain shower
- Large ironwood terrace with daybeds and armchairs
Two twin-bedded guest pavilions
- Four-poster twin beds with King Koil mattresses and cotton bedding
- Teakwood parquet flooring and vaulted ironwood-lined roof
- 26-inch TV and DVD player
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Curtained entrance to dressing area with doors to alfresco shower courtyard on one side and bathroom with twin basins and sunken bath on the other.
- Large ironwood terrace with daybeds and armchairs
Effortless in-villa dining is one of the key attractions of a stay at Villa The Beji. The talented chef is on hand to prepare daily family-style breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks in between. Select from an extensive suggestion menu of delicious home-style meals featuring Indonesian, Asian and international dishes to cater to all tastes, with a selection of children’s favourites too. The chef loves introducing Balinese dishes to our guests, such as ayam betutu (traditional roasted chicken with special local spices), beef rendang (beef slow-cooked with coconut and fragrant Indonesian spices, and pepes ikan (minced fish in Balinese spices wrapped in a banana leaf).
We encourage you to plan meals a day in advance with the villa manager and chef, to allow time to shop for the freshest ingredients. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20%++ handling fee. Guests will be requested to provide grocery money in advance, and the staff will do the shopping and keep the receipts for reference.View a sample menu
Thank you all for a wonderful stay at Villa The Beji ! We have loved the villa, the rooms, the friendly faces every morning. We will be back very soon! Thank you!04-Mar-2020 - 13-Mar-2020 Bianca H
You Guys Rock!18-Feb-2020 - 24-Feb-2020 Timothy S
Thank you for an amazing week. What an incredible place to stay. Thank you to each, every person who made our stay so special. We loved The Beji! Would highly recommend!09-Feb-2020 - 15-Feb-2020 Emily G
So good villa, we have a nice stay. Thanks for your service.02-Feb-2020 - 05-Feb-2020 Zhongyuan H
Great service, Beji team! We had a fabulous 4 days here and appreciate the friendly faces, excellent service. Thank you very much! We look forward to returning soon! Thanks for the absolutely lovely stay!22-Jan-2020 - 26-Jan-2020 Ms. Y
So good villa, we have a nice stay. Thanks for your service.03-Jan-2020 - 05-Jan-2020 Martin A
We have had the best week at The Beji and are so sad to be leaving. We had a wonderful stay. You guys were amazing at making us feel welcome and so special. Highly recommended. WE LOVE THE BEJI!25-Dec-2019 - 02-Jan-2020 Stephen E
The Beji villa was a perfect location for my special 70th Birthday. Our family holiday of 14, 8 adults and 6 children was perfect for everyone. The facilities were amazing for our 5 days stay with the spacious pool the highlight. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the villas amazing and grounds magnificent. We would definitely recommend the villa to all our friends and will stay again.29-Nov-2019 - 04-Dec-2019 Margareth D
The perfect place for a 50th Birthday, a gathering of friends, pure relaxation, days by the pool, many many laughs. Thank you The Beji, its been the most wonderful few days. The team have been amazing!21-Nov-2019 - 26-Nov-2019 Jane M
Three families from The Anglo Chinese Primary School Rugby Team thoroughly enjoyed our 5 days stay at The Beji. The service was awesome, and we simply cannot wait for the next opportunity to visit Bali. No doubt we will be opting to stay here again! Thanks to all staffs for playing such nice and accommodating hosts. See you guys again soon!16-Nov-2019 - 20-Nov-2019 Loh Sze W
Thank you so much for a perfect 4 nights at Villa The Beji. Huge fun playing touch rugby, cricket, football, etc on the lawn, splashing in the pool and reading under the trees. Amazing staff and fabulous location. We would love to come back! Thank you!28-Oct-2019 - 01-Nov-2019 Simon H
Being stay in here was a great time. Thanks for the wedding and relaxing time. Especially for the flowers, what a surprise after the wedding. The staff are very kind. Will definitely recommended 'The Beji' to my friends and looking forward to visit again in near future. Tasty food and excellent hospitality! Thank you.26-Oct-2019 - 28-Oct-2019 Bomi K
Thank you very much for everything! We enjoyed our stay, everything was perfect. The staff are super nice and helpful. Our guests also enjoyed their time here and would like to thank you for that.08-Oct-2019 - 10-Oct-2019 Kersman & Inna
Thank you to all the wonderful 'Beji" staff, for such helpful and friendly service during our 8 days stay. We had a wonderful 40th anniversary celebration dinner and fabulous seafood BBQ for three children's birthday party. This magic villa was so much a home away for all of us that we feel very bad to be leaving. And of course the kids never wanted to leave that amazing pool! Thank you so much.30-Sep-2019 - 08-Oct-2019 Chloe S
Our stay at The Beji was amazing. The staff were so friendly and helpful and the food was great. We had our dream wedding and the venue was perfect. The staff gave us gorgeous flowers and set up rose petals in the bath was very romantic. We would highly recommend this villa to anyone. We could not fault it. Thank you so much.24-Sep-2019 - 27-Sep-2019 Leah R
This place is incredible and the staff are awesome, always willing to help! We had an amazing time.20-Sep-2019 - 24-Sep-2019 Glenn B
Thank you so much for the fantastic stay at your villa. Everyone has gone above and beyond to ensure we have had an amazing holiday. The food, the villa, the pool and most of all the staffs smiles have made this such a memorable break. Hope to see you again soon.15-Sep-2019 - 19-Sep-2019 Alyce C
Thank you for a wonderful stay. The staffs were all very accommodating and friendly and the villa is absolutely stunning. We hope to return soon. Keep up the amazing work! Best wishes!17-Aug-2019 - 22-Aug-2019 Lisa H
We are so grateful for everything that this place offers. The staff and facilities are fantastic. Highly recommended.29-Jul-2019 - 03-Aug-2019 Marco T
Thank you to the wonderful staff at Villa The Beji. Our family had the most incredible, relaxing week creating beautiful memories. Everything was perfect, the food, the care and attentiveness of every single member of the team. Thank you for taking care of our family and we can't wait to see you next time!20-Jul-2019 - 27-Jul-2019 Genevieve H
This villa and staff are truly amazing. We loved every minute and don't want to leave. We will be back. The location is excellent, its lovely and quiet and extremely clean. Perfect for families.14-Jul-2019 - 19-Jul-2019 Kemp W
To all the amazing staff at The Beji, thank you so very much for giving us the most amazing family holiday. I will always remember my 70th Birthday celebration and it will remain a special memory for me. Once again thank you so very much to you all.06-Jul-2019 - 12-Jul-2019 Mark M
Thank you so much to the amazing staff who provided us with the best holiday we could ask for. The food was amazing and everyone was extremely polite and available when we needed them. A wonderful week that wouldn't have been possible without such great staff.29-Jun-2019 - 06-Jul-2019 Rich G
The holiday of my lifetime, 16 of us had a great week at The Beji. Staff and facilities are outstanding.15-Jun-2019 - 22-Jun-2019 Jade S
We are so glad that we found this place! It was the perfect location for our 4 families to relax with kids, clean, safe and private. The location is also amazing. Thanks to all the Villa Beji staff for making our stay so wonderful. 4 days was really too short! Hope to be back again soon.12-Jun-2019 - 15-Jun-2019 Siti N
The staff was very kind, the rooms were comfortable and exceptionally clean, the pool was beautiful, overall it was the perfect location for family vacation. Great service!02-Jun-2019 - 05-Jun-2019 Nurul F
Thank you to all the staff at The Beji for making our business summit a relaxing and enjoyable experience. The venue was amazing, staff an absolute pleasure to deal with and food outstanding! We will definitely be back! Thank you.22-May-2019 - 27-May-2019 Iain E
We have had the most wonderful stay at The Beji. Thank you for looking after us so well. Everyone is so kind and helpful. We will be back!09-May-2019 - 12-May-2019 Jo B
The villa is very good. Both environment and service are really nice. We will come back again. Thank You.04-May-2019 - 06-May-2019 Tiffany C
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service