Tirtha Bayu Estate - Villa I
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
Recently built in 2022, Tirtha Bayu Villa I boasts contemporary lines complemented by luxurious leather furnishings. Hand-picked antiques and artwork from around Indonesia create a distinct sense of place and set the stage. Enjoy glorious ocean views from its vantage point on top of a cliff. Vast air-conditioned open-plan living spaces allow for large gatherings and spill into a resplendent dining room and kitchen, allowing for social evenings.
Send out the invites and bring your family and friends along. With two generous master bedrooms and four deluxe suites spread over three floors, all with elegant spa-style ensuites, there’s room for everyone. Communal areas are ideal for gathering together, but if you need a little ‘me time’ there are plenty of comfortable spaces to hide away. A remarkably peaceful place, the only sounds come from birdsong, the crash of waves on the shore and the dance of water fountains.
In this delightfully semi-rural setting far from the crowds, it’s easy to immerse yourself in local Balinese culture. Explore the surrounding rice fields, or toast the setting sun with fresh juice or green coconut from an atmospheric warung on the nearby cliffs overlooking the evocative sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batu Ngaus.
Friendly professional staff includes a private chef who will whip up tasty gourmet meals and a Villa Manager who will be happy to arrange transport should you wish to discover more of the delights of Tabanan. And if the bright lights and beach clubs of Canggu beckon, it’s only nine kilometres from the estate to Echo Beach.
Tirtha Bayu Villa I is a six-bedroom sister property within Tirtha Bayu Estate. The two villas, connected by an ornate stone-carved Balinese gate, offer an 11-bedroom holiday rental complete with two swimming pools that make a dream venue for a tropical wedding celebration.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Tirtha Bayu Estate is located right above a picturesque beach in the serene Seseh-Tanah Lot region of south-west Bali. The area is blissfully semi-rural, with little development apart from a scattering of luxury villas, making it a great opportunity to glimpse traditional Balinese life. The black sand beach can be explored at low tide, but dangerous rips and submerged rocks make it unsuitable for swimming. A clifftop path just outside the villa leads to a small sea temple that clings to the craggy cliffs and is visible from the estate. Following the path around the headland, you will come to Pura Gede Luhur Batu Ngaus, a larger temple perched on a headland which makes an atmospheric spot for sunset (and a peaceful yet equally picturesque alternative to Tanah Lot). Small warungs with beanbags and rustic furnishing serve up cold beer, coconuts and local food.
While Tirtha Bayu may feel like a world away from everything, it’s merely nine kilometres from Echo Beach and all the exciting delights of Canggu.More information for Things to do
Tirtha Bayu Estate is located in Sesh-Tanah Lot within the Badung Regency, home to some of Bali’s most iconic attractions. The Villa Manager will have a wealth of information about places to visit nearby and staff will also be happy to share their unique insider information on the area. If you need any help making arrangements for transport or tours, the Elite Concierge is always on hand.
- Tirtha Bayu Estate is close to one of Bali’s most popular attractions - the famous Tanah Lot Temple (9km), a beautiful site set on a rocky, wave-battered island just metres off the beach. In peak season, a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Explore the charming Tabanan Regency and its terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Acclaimed as the world’s best, the atmospheric Elephant Safari Park in Taro (north of Ubud) provides a sanctuary for elephants rescued from Sumatra, with opportunities for trekking, hand feeding, and photo taking. There is also a fascinating museum and an excellent restaurant in a beautiful tropical setting deep in the forests of Bali’s hinterland.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Visit the hotspot of Echo Beach, home to world-class beach clubs as well as quirky cafes offering a tantalising range of cuisines from around the world. You will also find classy day spas, aesthetic clinics and bespoke boutiques.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360-degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Image from Travel Advisor - Waterbom Bali Management
- Horse riding at Kuda P stables on professionally trained horses and ponies will take you through the lush rice terraces around Kerobokan, or provide the chance for a sunset gallop through the surf along the rugged south-west coast.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shopaholics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave (15km). Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid-range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Mama San and Merah Putih.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
Shake off the stress of holiday planning. Let the Elite Concierge take care of all your bookings and arrangements, from transport, tours and restaurant reservations, to any special requests for your arrival. We’re here to make your holiday experience extraordinary.
- Expansive open-plan living room that flows into a lovely dining area and a fully equipped kitchen
- Ten-seater dining table and an eight-seater breakfast table for delicious meals
- Chesterfield lounge suites to relax and a billiards table and baby grand piano for entertainment
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows and doors framing stunning ocean and pool views
- Lounge with a 65-inch flat-screen satellite-channel TV and plush sofas
- Home theatre with a 75-inch flat-screen satellite TV, DVD player and comfortable lounge seating
- Gym with three-in-one home gym station for you to keep fit while on vacation
- A 14-metre infinity swimming pool to cool down on hot island days
- Pool deck fringed with tropical gardens, featuring sun loungers and sunbrellas
- Garden balé with koi ponds and water features
- Shaded veranda with a lounge, dining area, and a teak daybed
- Terraced lawns ideal for weddings and large events
- Alfresco dining areas to enjoy delicious meals under the stars
- All six bedrooms are air conditioned and most feature 43-inch flat-screen satellite-channel TVs
- Contemporary spa-style ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs, except the deluxe room on the lower ground floor
- Two expansive master suites with king-size beds, ocean views, and walk-in dressing areas
- One master bedroom opens onto the rooftop terrace, the other onto the gardens of the lower ground floor
- Two deluxe rooms on the ground floor with king-size beds, lounge areas and indoor and outdoor garden showers
- Two deluxe rooms with king-size beds and ocean views. One opens onto the rooftop terrace, the other the garden on the lower ground floor
Wake to sea views and a tasty a la carte breakfast of fresh fruits, a selection of cooked items and barista-style coffee. The chef is also at your service to prepare lunch and dinner on request and is highly experienced at preparing a variety of cuisines from Mediterranean to Asian and vegetarian. This is the perfect opportunity for you to try Balinese signature dishes such as satay lilit (fish satay cooked on lemongrass stalks) and bebek betutu (a specialty of duck cooked in herbs).
The chef can also grill up a feast of fresh seafood grilled on the barbecue, and tailor meals to accommodate any special dietary requirements or specific requests. To make the most of the kitchen and give staff time to shop, it is a good idea to plan lunch and dinner selections the evening before. Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price with a 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate. Guests will be requested to provide grocery money in advance, and the staff will do the shopping and keep receipts for reference.
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service