The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
This wonderfully opulent villa combines sophisticated European design with a magnificent Balinese setting amidst lush tropical gardens in the heart of stylish Seminyak. The beguiling Moroccan-inspired interiors and architecture blended with the French owners’ sense of panache and style, transports guests into the pages of a spellbinding ‘Tale of The Arabian Nights’ when staying at this resplendent six-bedroom oasis.
Villa Sayang d’Amour provides the picture-perfect setting for sophisticated gatherings around the 20-metre swimming pool, elegant moonlit dinners or fabulously chic rooftop parties, whilst also providing wonderfully intimate spaces for private repose and relaxation. Villa Sayang D’Amour has thoughtful design and sense of scale, large enough to be majestic yet offering intimate and comfortable spaces for relaxation and contemplation. Enjoy a delicious meal illuminated by the warm glow of the chandeliers or watch a famous Balinese sunset on the rooftop surrounded by the perfectly landscaped tropical garden. During the balmy days, luxuriate on the lounge chairs under ample umbrellas and watch the children play in the custom-made cubby house or the specially designed kids’ splash pool.
The villa provides and oasis of luxury and glamour minutes away from some of the best restaurants, shopping and nightlife that Bali has to offer (walking distance to W Hotel and Potatohead).
The warm and friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring the villa is true to its name. Discreetly and efficiently, they attend to guests every need ensuring their stay is one that is, indeed, filled with ‘sweet love’ as its name suggests.
Lots and lots of space
No expense spared on design
A haven of good taste
"nice villa with friendly staff. Thank you."
Real time availability
Complimentary Full-Day Rice Terraces & Temple Tour in Tabanan, Bali
Complimentary Full-Day Rice Terraces & Temple Tour in Tabanan, Bali
Book for 4 nights any time in June for stays from 21st June to 31st August 2019, and enjoy a complimentary Concierge-curated cultural day tour of Bali's Tabanan area. The exclusive tour includes scenic drives through lush green rice terraces, a visit to two ancient Balinese temples and a special Balinese lunch in a truly magical setting; OR delicious daily continental breakfast for all the guests staying at the villa.
Terms and conditions:
– Minimum 4-night stay
– Only valid for stays from June 21 till August 31 2019
– Choice of one-time experiential day tour per stay (approximately 8 hours duration) OR daily continental breakfast, valid only for resident villa guests
– Only valid for new bookings received from June 1 to 30, 2019
– Cannot be combined with other discounts and/or special offers
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 120 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 19-Jul-2019.
- Large but elegant lounge kitchen and dining area
- Oversized sofas
- Dining table for ten adults, bar and custom-made children’s table
- French doors running the length of the dining and lounge can be opened onto the pool and gardens
- Gourmet kitchen with imported French appliances
- Air-conditioned entertainment room with 56inch flat-screen TV and an extensive DVD library
- Huge main pool with poolside with shallow end for kids
- Dining for up to 8 people and various sun lounging areas
- Romantic shaded daybed
- Tropical rooftop with immaculate landscaping
- Master bedroom housed in its own pavilion
- Canopied king-sized bed
- Venetian glass dresser, chaise loungues, writing desk
- Ensuite with magnificent claw-footed bath and chandelier
- Spacious bedroom housed in its own pavilion
- King-sized bed with canopy
- Writing desk, sofa, TV/DVD
- Ensuite bathroom with free-standing tub, double sinks and indoor/outdoor showers and tropical garden
Love & Romance
- Two guest bedrooms house downstairs
- Exquisite French-style king-beds
- Antique design with writing desks, sofas, TV/DVD
- Spacious ensuite featuring statement bathtub, double sinks and private outdoor showers in tropical gardens
Elegance & Forever
- Two upper floor guest bedrooms
- Each guest room has two queen-beds adorned with delicate canopies
- Featuring sofas, TV/DVD
- Ensuites with freestanding bathtub, double sinks and special make-up mirrors
Villa Sayang d’Amour is a true oasis, a haven of absolute luxury and serenity. But a short walk along a discreet gang (lane) will bring you to the heart of buzzing Seminyak, home to world-class restaurants, happening bars, hip cafés and nightclubs. Delight in the variety of luxurious spas literally at your doorstep and the abundance of fabulous shops with everything from clothing to jewellery to home wares.
The ocean is just a stone’s throw away and surfers will love the breaks on Seminyak beach. If that’s all too energetic then simply take a stroll and feel sand between your toes. There is no end to the choice of bars and restaurants dotted along the beach so factor in some time for a refreshing beverage or a delicious meal of fresh grilled seafood at one of the beachside warungs.
One of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple on the island, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed, is just moments away.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Sayang d’Amour.
- Grab your bucket and spade (or walking shoes) and head to Petitenget Beach, whose sands stretch north towards Canggu and south to Kuta.
- Visit the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (16km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (7km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Nearby, the museum-like Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few kilometres from Echo Beach is well worth dropping into for an aperitif too. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave, is at your doorstep and you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach Club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from 2 to 20 metres, challenge all ages and skill levels via suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Surfs Up! The Island of Bali is world renowned for year-round surfing. Warm seas, relatively uncrowded beaches with reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, deem Bali a world-renowned surfing destination. The beaches of Canggu (3km) are known for their world-class surf breaks, offering exposed reef breaks with consistent surf. May through to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions