The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
This wonderfully opulent villa combines sophisticated European design with a magnificent Balinese setting amidst lush tropical gardens in the heart of stylish Seminyak. The beguiling Moroccan-inspired interiors and architecture blended with the French owners’ sense of panache and style, transports guests into the pages of a spellbinding ‘Tale of The Arabian Nights’ when staying at this resplendent six-bedroom oasis.
Villa Sayang d’Amour provides the picture-perfect setting for sophisticated gatherings around the 20-metre swimming pool, elegant moonlit dinners or fabulously chic rooftop parties, whilst also providing wonderfully intimate spaces for private repose and relaxation. Villa Sayang D’Amour has thoughtful design and sense of scale, large enough to be majestic yet offering intimate and comfortable spaces for relaxation and contemplation. Enjoy a delicious meal illuminated by the warm glow of the chandeliers or watch a famous Balinese sunset on the rooftop surrounded by the perfectly landscaped tropical garden. During the balmy days, luxuriate on the lounge chairs under ample umbrellas and watch the children play in the custom-made cubby house or the specially designed kids’ splash pool.
The villa provides and oasis of luxury and glamour minutes away from some of the best restaurants, shopping and nightlife that Bali has to offer (walking distance to W Hotel and Potatohead).
The warm and friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring the villa is true to its name. Discreetly and efficiently, they attend to guests every need ensuring their stay is one that is, indeed, filled with ‘sweet love’ as its name suggests.
This haven includes
Rates and availability
Villa Sayang d’Amour is a true oasis, a haven of absolute luxury and serenity. But a short walk along a discreet gang (lane) will bring you to the heart of buzzing Seminyak, home to world-class restaurants, happening bars, hip cafés and nightclubs. Delight in the variety of luxurious spas literally at your doorstep and the abundance of fabulous shops with everything from clothing to jewellery to home wares.
The ocean is just a stone’s throw away and surfers will love the breaks on Seminyak beach. If that’s all too energetic then simply take a stroll and feel sand between your toes. There is no end to the choice of bars and restaurants dotted along the beach so factor in some time for a refreshing beverage or a delicious meal of fresh grilled seafood at one of the beachside warungs.
One of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple on the island, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed, is just moments away.
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Sayang d’Amour.
- Grab your bucket and spade (or walking shoes) and head to Petitenget Beach, whose sands stretch north towards Canggu and south to Kuta.
- Visit the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (16km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (7km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Nearby, the museum-like Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few kilometres from Echo Beach is well worth dropping into for an aperitif too. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave, is at your doorstep and you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach Club, and La Lucciola. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from 2 to 20 metres, challenge all ages and skill levels via suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Surfs Up! The Island of Bali is world renowned for year-round surfing. Warm seas, relatively uncrowded beaches with reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, deem Bali a world-renowned surfing destination. The beaches of Canggu (3km) are known for their world-class surf breaks, offering exposed reef breaks with consistent surf. May through to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
LEAVE THE PLANNING TO US
- Large but elegant lounge kitchen and dining area
- Oversized sofas
- Dining table for ten adults, bar and custom-made children’s table
- French doors running the length of the dining and lounge can be opened onto the pool and gardens
- Gourmet kitchen with imported French appliances
- Air-conditioned entertainment room with 56inch flat-screen TV and an extensive DVD library
- Huge main pool with poolside with shallow end for kids
- Dining for up to 8 people and various sun lounging areas
- Romantic shaded daybed
- Tropical rooftop with immaculate landscaping
- Master bedroom housed in its own pavilion
- Canopied king-sized bed
- Venetian glass dresser, chaise loungues, writing desk
- Ensuite with magnificent claw-footed bath and chandelier
- Spacious bedroom housed in its own pavilion
- King-sized bed with canopy
- Writing desk, sofa, TV/DVD
- Ensuite bathroom with free-standing tub, double sinks and indoor/outdoor showers and tropical garden
Love & Romance
- Two guest bedrooms house downstairs
- Exquisite French-style king-beds
- Antique design with writing desks, sofas, TV/DVD
- Spacious ensuite featuring statement bathtub, double sinks and private outdoor showers in tropical gardens
Elegance & Forever
- Two upper floor guest bedrooms
- Each guest room has two queen-beds adorned with delicate canopies
- Featuring sofas, TV/DVD
- Ensuites with freestanding bathtub, double sinks and special make-up mirrors
Villa Sayang d’Amour's gourmet kitchen is world-class, featuring outstanding custom-made fittings and imported appliances from France. It will come as no surprise that the food presented at the villa is unquestionably first-class.
Your personal chef is well versed in both Indonesian and western cuisines and will be delighted to discuss any specific meal requirements with you. Menus are available at the villa for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is generally necessary to discuss specific or group meals in advance (ideally 24 hours) to allow the chef the time he needs to source and prepare the meals.
Groceries and beverages are charged at cost price plus 20%++ handling fee. Guests will be requested to provide grocery money in advance and the staff will do the shopping and keep the receipts for reference.View a sample menu
Such a lovely time. We are really enjoyed our stay. The staff here was amazing and the pool was wonderful. It was awesome and the food was the best i've ever had. The best part of the experience was the staff. They were all so kind and we enjoyed their company.17-Jan-2020 - 26-Jan-2020 Denise M
Thank you very much for the superb time we could spend here.This was especially made possible by the amazing service staff and the very great cook.The food was amazing. Also we really loved the beautiful and comfortable villa.03-Jan-2020 - 13-Jan-2020 Viktor P
We had the most amazing 5 days at this villa,from the space to the food, to the staff - everything was perfect. We could not have brought in the New Year at a nicer place. Thank you for everything. Happy New Year.27-Dec-2019 - 01-Jan-2020 Kahini I
Amazing stay. We stayed with full family and leave with many fond memories. The staff is very supportive and professional. Will always recommended it.28-Oct-2019 - 02-Nov-2019 Jiten A
Thank you for your hospitality and being so child friendly. Our kids had fun and so did we.13-Oct-2019 - 22-Oct-2019 Nick M
Thank you so very much for having us to stay at the beautiful Sayang D'amour villa. We all have had such a wonderful time.The house, food, pool, beds and ambiance have all been perfect. Thank you to the staff also, and Iwan for making our stay unforgettable and amazing. The party was incredible too, so thank you for letting us do that. Very special place 10/10.05-Oct-2019 - 12-Oct-2019 Gemma and friends
Thank you so much for the wonderful hospitality. The villa was amazing and staff so friendly.You've made this such a memorable birthday trip for my girls and I. We hope to be back again soon. Thank you.26-Sep-2019 - 29-Sep-2019 Lesley P
We came here to celebrate my 30th birthday with my friends and family. A huge thank you to Iwan and his team for their amazing and tentative service - they were so welcoming and made fantastic food and cocktails. We highly recommend this place and can't wait to come back.09-Sep-2019 - 14-Sep-2019 Andrew B
What a great fantastic stay with you guys - great villa, great staff, great location too. Thank you so much for the care and help over the entire weekend. Each of us had such a great time here. Breakfast and supper were delicious and we were always so well-fed and satisfied. Thank you so much for the wonderful service.05-Sep-2019 - 08-Sep-2019 Billy N
Thank you so much for everything, we had great time staying at thIs villa. Staff are very kind and helpful and the villa is very clean and cute. Location also very convenient - very easy to get to good shops and restaurants. Thank you once again and we are sure to come back.27-Aug-2019 - 02-Sep-2019 Masako I
It was a great time staying in this villa - we loved it so much. Great staff and service - very friendly and helpful. Many thanks to all staff members and for sure we will consider this place in our next visit to Bali.21-Aug-2019 - 27-Aug-2019 Thamer A
What a beautiful stay at this villa. I visited with my childhood best friends and we had the best time...the staff were incredible - kind, hospitable and professional. Will always recommend Villa Sayang D'Amour. Thank you all so much for making our stay unbelievable.09-Aug-2019 - 14-Aug-2019 Haifa H
Already all things were very excellent. Keep it up so that we can visit again.30-Jul-2019 - 03-Aug-2019 Vinod L
Beautiful villa, good service and fantastic cooking, great location.23-Jul-2019 - 30-Jul-2019 Anna M
all excellent, thank you.13-Jul-2019 - 23-Jul-2019 Tom L
Everything was good - good food, friendly staff, good villa.27-Jun-2019 - 01-Jul-2019 Matthew I
Everything was very satisfactory. All the staff was very co-operative, helping with good hospitality. We would like to suggest my friends and family for Sayang D'amour villa. Chef helped us a lot.19-Jun-2019 - 22-Jun-2019 Vikas B
Excellent service by staff - very courteous and smiling always. Villa was very clean and well maintained. Thank you for taking good care of us.13-Jun-2019 - 19-Jun-2019 Prasun K
GREAT service, friendly staff....a beautiful large villa.05-Jun-2019 - 12-Jun-2019 Samantha C
nice villa with friendly staff. Thank you.09-May-2019 - 13-May-2019 Allan P
Good food, friendly staff, the best experience so far in villa service.02-May-2019 - 06-May-2019 Umesh A
all excellent, thank you.19-Apr-2019 - 28-Apr-2019 Lori L
Super friendly staff. Love the villa manager Iwan, very attentive. The staff took care all our wishes and food was very good.30-Nov-2018 - 02-Dec-2018 Katrin P
The villa experience was excellent. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Sayang D'amour to anyone looking for a perfect, relaxing visit.14-Nov-2018 - 22-Nov-2018 Moira R
Irwan was a brilliant, staff friendly and helpful. Lovely stay at Sayang D'amour. We will be back.07-Oct-2018 - 13-Oct-2018 Aly J
We had an amazing time. All the staff were fantastic and couldn't have been more helpful, the villa was fantastic and perfect for our kids. It was our most relaxing group trip yet.29-Sep-2018 - 07-Oct-2018 Trent K
The kitchen staff have been excellent, ready to serve and with a smile. Keep it up we will surely come visit again.28-Jul-2018 - 04-Aug-2018 Ravi K
The staff were amazing they were very helpful and went above and beyond. Making sure we were always happy. We cannot thank them enough for their help. They made this a very special trip and we cannot wait to come back.14-Jun-2018 - 18-Jun-2018 Bernice L
The staff were amazing. They were very helpful and went above and beyond, making sure we were always happy. We cannot thank them enough for their help, they made this a very special trip and we can't wait to come back.08-Jun-2018 - 12-Jun-2018 Kate A
Wonderful villa, excellent staff, fabulous food, we love the chef.16-Nov-2017 - 21-Nov-2017 Wendy R
Very happy with everything, staff were amazing, very efficient. Thank you to all and we will back.02-Nov-2017 - 09-Nov-2017 Gisella M
Our stay was fabulous and very relaxing. The staffs were all very helpful. We have really enjoy coming back and will leave with fond memories. Thank you.25-Sep-2017 - 05-Oct-2017 Tamara B
Excellent!!!!16-Aug-2017 - 23-Aug-2017 Roanne P
A beautiful villa and the staffs were exceptional !10-Aug-2017 - 13-Aug-2017 Matthew L
Everything was excellent.03-Aug-2017 - 06-Aug-2017 Khalid A
All the staffs were excellent and very professional. We truly appreciate the excellent service and would love to come back to stay again. Thank you !!!...10-Jul-2017 - 20-Jul-2017 Natasha J
United Arab Emirates
Excellent chef. Great staffs !!!...03-Jul-2017 - 10-Jul-2017 Baron F
All were excellent !!!..24-Jun-2017 - 01-Jul-2017 Jill E
All good......12-Jun-2017 - 18-Jun-2017 Paul C
We have had the best holiday ever. The villa is amazing and the staffs are fabulous. They have made our time here very special. We hope to stay again - Thank you ;)02-May-2017 - 09-May-2017 Dianne K
We canot find faults nor suggest any improvements. From arrival to departure the entire team were outstanding. Everyone was quietly efficient. Friendly and willing to assist with every needs. 10 Adults who enjoy food and socialising can be difficult to please, but you managed us so well. We don't want to leave. We will be back. Thank you very much for everything !!!..14-Apr-2017 - 21-Apr-2017 Gregory I
The staffs were generally helpful and lovely. Everything were excellent.06-Apr-2017 - 13-Apr-2017 Kate D
Excellent food & service. Thank you !!!...08-Feb-2017 - 12-Feb-2017 Hugh Y
Everything was excellent. Thank you..17-Dec-2016 - 02-Jan-2017 Moya M
No complaints. Very happy with our stay...04-Oct-2016 - 10-Oct-2016 Rodney L
EXCELLENT !!!...17-Sep-2016 - 27-Sep-2016 Andrew F
Iwan & Jony were excellent !!!...07-Sep-2016 - 11-Sep-2016 Matthew B
It would have been absolutely great if we could have watched the Olympics on the TV. Everything else was excellent...06-Aug-2016 - 20-Aug-2016 Andrew G
Perfect !!!...We will be definitely returning again next year...14-Apr-2016 - 18-Apr-2016 Megan M
Our stay was better than a dream. The staff is so warm and helpful. We had a really wonderful vacation which we hope to repeat. Couldn't have done this without the helpful staff. Cannot think of anyway to make it better. It was more than perfect !!!...19-Mar-2016 - 27-Mar-2016 Sandra M
Everyone had a fantastic time and the staffs and food was "ENAK SEKALI" everytime. Thank you!!! Terima kasih banyak...03-Mar-2016 - 07-Mar-2016 Vanessa S
Fantastic villa with charming interiors, great chef who can cook any meal and does it outstandingly. All members of the staff were supportive, the managers are kind and client oriented. Nice swimming pool and the territory is large enough for a big company. Thanks to all the staff, you made our holiday unforgettable.01-May-2015 - 13-May-2015 Russia
We had the best time at Sayang. The villa is amazing, the outside area perfect for our big family and the staff UNBELIEVABLE. We would be back in a flash.02-Oct-2013 - 10-Oct-2013 Lindsay E
Sumptuous and fabulous this villa delivers beyond the photographs. Perfectly located and beautifully furnished. We were delighted and would particularly compliment chef Mike for his delciious food and the charming & helpful Johnnie whom we all wanted to take home!25-Sep-2013 - 02-Oct-2013 Karen R
Need more inspiration?
We're at your service